Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo (14778 Views)

Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa / Apc's Binani Becomes The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria History / Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by sarrki(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Aisha binani became the first female elected governor in the history of the country

Congratulations

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by squash47(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wonderful. She has broken a record. May God bless her for being brave.

Sapphire, food don land. Oya come and preach ur future is female gospel.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by DaniDani(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wonderful!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by Parachoko: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wow!

To be sincere, I can't believe she will win shocked

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by azadus18: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Source

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by Jokerman(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
So beautiful.

Even in the misogynistic North.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by thesicilian: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations to her.
I hope the some bitter old men don't make the state ungovernable for her.
It's very likely she's going to fill her cabinet with more women, I hope she chooses competence over sentiments.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by N3TRAL: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
The North has elected the First Female Governor in Nigeria under a progressive party - The APC!

It is still from that North and under APC that the youngest legislator, a female, has been elected in this Election.

APC created a special campaign team for women and encouraged them.

Guess what ? Those who don't allow female children inherit the properties of parents will call them savages and uneducated.
They call the APC "Islamic party" to suit their propaganda.

Congratulations to Adamawa People!

Congratulations to the Northern people of Nigeria.

Congratulations to Nigerian women.

75 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by DontBullshitMe: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
All anti-North slander on Nairaland should die a natural death at this point.

Imagine calling Northern Nigeria with a female Governor backward when your home state have not even produced a female deputy Governor since 1960.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sounds more like Aisha PUNANNI grin.

Well, I she is as sweet as her name. I hope she delivers good governance!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by nonhuman(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nigerias electoral system is too shambolic, how can someone win an election with just a little over 200 votes, it's not literally a win in actually Sense, there should be other ways to determine a winner in an election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by ibkayee(f): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
🥳
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by quickberry(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Cc senatordave1
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by Proudlyomonna: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wow very nice one grin
I don't like anything Apc but I wanted Her to win grin
I hope she is not of the same mind as the evil demonic fifth columnist wey full that party sha.
It's beautiful to see a Woman Governor in Nija.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by ayspac(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wow congratulations
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by FairlyUSEDpussy: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amazing!!!

See north breaking records Ooo.......

Meanwhile.........ibos wouldn't even allow "Bianca(ojukwu's wife) contest as ordinary senator cos of their backward primitive/crude view.........

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by nonhuman(m): 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Wow very nice one grin
I don't like anything Apc but I wanted Her to win grin
I hope she is not of the same mind as the evil demonic fifth columnist wey full that party sha.
It's beautiful to see a Woman Governor in Nija.
she is the one that printed the ballot paper for inec she is highly connected with powers that be

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by senatordave1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
quickberry:
Cc senatordave1

Pdp is leading in kebbi after 3 lgas by 20,000.nothing from zamfara and Niger
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by LegendHero(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Today is also Mother’s Day.

She broke the record on a mother’s day.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by nonhuman(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
The North has elected the First Female Governor in Nigeria under a progressive party.

It is still from that North and under APC that the youngest legislator- a female has been elected in this Election.

APC created a special campaign team for women and encouraged them.

Guess what ? Those who don't allow female children inherit the properties of parents will call them savages and uneducated.

Congratulations to Adamawa People!

Congratulations to the Northern people of Nigeria.

Congratulations to Nigerian women.
how many female governor have your region produced, fool must you be a lunatic all the time, imbec1lic mofo

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by Beremx(f): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations to her. She has broken a record. I wish her well

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by N3TRAL: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
nonhuman:
how many female governor have your region produced, fool must you be a lunatic all the time, imbec1lic mofo

I mention any region? Guilty conscience 😂. Emancipate your daughters abeg. I'm not your problem.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by Proudlyomonna: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
nonhuman:
she is the one that printed the ballot paper for inec she is highly connected with powers that be

If so then it's a shame.
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by Shapeaso: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
What a lucky state to have a woman govern them.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by Jerewise332(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
nonhuman:
Nigerias electoral system is too shambolic, how can someone win an election with just a little over 200 votes, it's not literally a win in actually Sense, there should be other ways to determine a winner in an election
Your name has revealed who you really are with your unreasonable comment.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by fergie001: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is fake.

2 LGAs there are wrong.

quickberry:

It isn't fake...check everywhere
OK

sarrki:

Bitter souls kills

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by NothingDoMe: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
nonhuman:
It's too close. I Believe it will be contested
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by quickberry(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
senatordave1:

Pdp is leading in kebbi after 3 lgas by 20,000.nothing from zamfara and Niger

APC won Niger state...the PDP candidate has already congratulated Bago on phone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by quickberry(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
fergie001:
This is fake.

2 LGAs there are wrong.

It isn't fake...check everywhere

1 Like

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by sarrki(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
fergie001:
This is fake.

2 LGAs there are wrong.

Bitter souls kills

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by nonhuman(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

I mention any region? Guilty conscience 😂. Emancipate your daughters abeg. I'm not your problem.
I should give her land to inherit abi so that when you marry her you will want to claim land your generation cannot buy
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by senatordave1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
quickberry:

APC won Niger state...the PDP candidate has already congratulated Bago on phone.

What of bauchi,kano

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Says PDP, Labour Party Will Be Dead If APC Gets Minority Leader / Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March / You Have A Case To Answer - Reps Tell Osinbajo Over NEMA's N5.8 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.