Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo (14810 Views)

Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa / Apc's Binani Becomes The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria History / Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by engineerboat(m): 5:40am On Mar 20, 2023
fergie001:
I am seeing a different Fufore LGA results... 27000/21000 in favour of Binani.
It is different from the over 30000 that earlier was viral.

We will see what INEC will announce anyways.

IREV result is saying otherwise.

Funfore Collation officer and Party Agenf had earlier corrected the doctored result inside Funfore DPO Office.
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by GbarukoBajo(m): 5:53am On Mar 20, 2023
sarrki:
Aisha binani became the first female elected governor in the history of the country

Congratulations
First female?
You search well?

She’s not the first
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by GbarukoBajo(m): 5:54am On Mar 20, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Amazing!!!

See north breaking records Ooo.......

Meanwhile.........ibos wouldn't even allow "Bianca(ojukwu's wife) contest as ordinary senator cos of their backward primitive/crude view.........
First female governor na Igbo
Do your research
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by GbarukoBajo(m): 5:56am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:
The North has elected the First Female Governor in Nigeria under a progressive party - The APC!

It is still from that North and under APC that the youngest legislator, a female, has been elected in this Election.

APC created a special campaign team for women and encouraged them.

Guess what ? Those who don't allow female children inherit the properties of parents will call them savages and uneducated.
They call the APC "Islamic party" to suit their propaganda.

Congratulations to Adamawa People!

Congratulations to the Northern people of Nigeria.

Congratulations to Nigerian women.
Same north a Man married a 10 year old girl
Tufia
Una Shame dy shame me
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by ussv: 5:56am On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations to her.
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by GbarukoBajo(m): 5:58am On Mar 20, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Amazing!!!

See north breaking records Ooo.......

Meanwhile.........ibos wouldn't even allow "Bianca(ojukwu's wife) contest as ordinary senator cos of their backward primitive/crude view.........

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by Otunbakayce: 5:59am On Mar 20, 2023
This result from APC WhatsApp groups angry grin
Foolish demented urchins actually think Binani will win lmao angry
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by GbarukoBajo(m): 6:05am On Mar 20, 2023
bencr7:
wat concern Igbo in diz post,u have started now,later u be first to open mouth,that they are tribalism.

Anambra produced first female governor
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by Caseless: 6:44am On Mar 20, 2023
GbarukoBajo:

First female?
You search well?

She’s not the first
"elected" is the keyword here. You know how the other woman emerged.
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by Caseless: 6:45am On Mar 20, 2023
GbarukoBajo:
who voted her in? Was she elected?
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by helinues: 6:57am On Mar 20, 2023
What's the latest?
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by fergie001: 8:14am On Mar 20, 2023
engineerboat:

I think it's a LGA left the controversial funfore, which INEC want to reconcile with IREV result.
It's remaining 3: Michika, Song & Fufore (results are out but I mean INEC announced)

Kaduna & Plateau have 4 left to go.
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by engineerboat(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2023
fergie001:

It's remaining 3: Michika, Song & Fufore (results are out but I mean INEC announced)

Kaduna & Plateau have 4 left to go.

Okay

But thuough both 3 are in tight race

Adamawa
Kaduna
Plateau
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by akmusty(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2023
Tellwhat:

Afonja shut your mouth. You're a very foolish boy and know nothing
Tell that to your dad, ask him if he knows. If he does then ask him why you were not thought afofungbemu
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by fergie001: 11:24am On Mar 20, 2023
engineerboat:

Okay

But thuough both 3 are in tight race

Adamawa
Kaduna
Plateau
One or two is likely going inconclusive.
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by engineerboat(m): 11:53am On Mar 20, 2023
fergie001:
One or two is likely going inconclusive.

I think INEC need to be uniform in this their Inconclusive elections, whatever happen in one state should be replica in other State. Kebbi inconclusive, Because the cancelled vote is more than the margin, Ogun was declared while the cancelled vote is more than the margin same as some other states as well, INEC Needs to come out clean and clear
Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by ibkayee(f): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
karli4nia:

What!! Whats cracking..
Where the heck you been..
You went MIA..
Did I? I’ve been here o

1 Like

Re: Aisha Binani Became The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria-photo by karli4nia(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
ibkayee:

Did I? I’ve been here o

I didnt see you around for a long time, tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use / Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.