Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest (55440 Views)

BREAKING: The Nigerian Police Release A Statement On Chude Nnamdi / Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space / Sowore Speaks To Nigerian Workers As Labour Strike Commences Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
tuzle:
People will close eye because it doesn't affect them. But what is wrong is wrong even if it benefits us. We should learn to do things with conscience and I think most Nigerians don't have this again.

The chude is not being arrested on 'orders from above' or the dss.

He is being taken into custody on a Interpol red notice. That's not something Nigeria police can go and cook up in Force HQ, this is a summons originating from a foreign country.

He is innocent until proven guilty, and he still would have to go through an extradition hearing in front of a judge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by ShaqFu: 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by samwillyco1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Blake755:
Ara agbala ikpuazu 😂😂 cheesy :Di

Are you for real

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Analyst7:

Yes man, remember it when u start suffering in silence while proving champion here

Man! Suffering in silence grin

Na wa ooh grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vickym1:

May Nigeria happen to u one day since u support the evil being perpetrated by this apc govt, in one way or the other, it shall happen to u and u shall not escape it.. Dimwit

grin grin

It is not easy...lol

Which one is may Nigeria never happen to you grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by obi58: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
Aren't they supposed to arrest sowore for inciting violence during endsar protest.

This same sowore wanted to cease the international airport, isn't that a coup.

And for the so called social media influencer, he should carry his cross, if he is found quilty, then he should face the music.

Olodo

it's seize not cease.

Guilty not quilty.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
obi58:

Olodo

it's seize not cease.

Guilty not quilty.

I apologise grammarian.

English isn't my first language.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Angelfrost(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
Aren't they supposed to arrest sowore for inciting violence during endsar protest.

This same sowore wanted to cease the international airport, isn't that a coup.

And for the so called social media influencer, he should carry his cross, if he is found quilty, then he should face the music.

So, that's all you could get from his post up there??!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

This same sowore wanted to sieze the international airport, isn't that a coup.

And for the so called social media influencer, he should carry his cross, if he is found quilty, then he should face the music. Shut up. if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by R1234(f): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
So d police or dss just suddenly woke up from dia slumber dat they needed to detain someone n of course his family name doesn't have a big name , and he is a commoner so he needs to be dealt with ,what mc oluomo said played out on Saturday n he shouldn't be let out of the hook in a long time, this is not a country, its a zoo yoruba ni mi and am not an obideients in the first 25th election but wat played out on Saturday in lagos needs to be redressed , I fear for wetin fit happen o , this is robbery in day light , where they knew LP would win , thugs started flogging them to go home, very undemocratic, n sanwo was later seen dancing , God pls come down with ur wrath on all these people ,make their lives miserable like ekweremadu , let them know u are a living God , let them know u exist , ahhh eleyi ti poju so shall it be amen
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
okeyumez:
I can never vouch for any IPOB citizen. They are too aggressive, sentimental, arrogant, proud, stubborn and naturally "iberiberistuc"
You are another jealous yellow Bar.

Go and succeed! Nobody is holding you down except yourself.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Josephkabila12: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nah today I know say dis guy nah complete idiot
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

I want him jailed and the key thrown at the Atlantic ocean.

I hate anarchists and communists grin
But you love Haramists
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Christistruth00: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Source: https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1637492683357712386?t=_LVKs14YPOS4ybsIRlXoiQ&s=19

But Sowore didn't say a word when IPOB murdered and drove the Northerners out of the South East

Something is going on that Nigerians need to find out

in the meantime nobody should attack anyone anywhere

Xenophobic attacks in Ghana
Xenophobic attacks in South Africa
and now Xenophobic attacks in Lagos

ipob and Sowore know more about Igbos attack on Lagos during Endsars than meets the eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Chicastle: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

But evil people Dey sha. I go Dey mind how talk to Nigerians from now. Especially those not from my community

Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
All the touts in Lagos ought to be in jail by now. This corntree na joke
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Christistruth00: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

YOU SOUND VERY FOOLISH.

Exactly, JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by kkboy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
It's obvious that Igbos are and endangered species in Nigeria.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

Smh for you... Nigerian youths hate themselves because of political rice.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by shegra58: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
wingmanIII:

grin grin
Very funny, Abiola was arrested and died in custody, Sunday Igboho was arrested and detained in a foreign land. Who is mc oluomo, a common agbero? Mumu!!
Where is Nnamdi Kanu? The only notable person you have in Igbo land is in prison and guess what na another Yoruba man will determine his fate when he take over power (Jagaban) grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by molas02: 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Analyst7:

Olori Uruguay shut up
Why did you call him oloriburuku. Sowore is big enough to feed your family for 20years no stress, you can also argue that I will not reply you cus the little sane Nigerians will ignore your insanity since majority of Nigerians no longer reason with their brains . Sowore just said the fact. How long wil we continue as a democrat nation with all this nonsense call election . Sane Nigerians knew that this is not election. Omo Yoruba nimi oooo.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Benwems(m): 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sowore most be omo igbo!!! Lol….
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Drella(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

Sowore was prevented from leaving Abuja for 2 good years. That's after DSSss totured him.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by yeyedu(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tomorrow it will be your friend or family.
Karma!!!

thebosstrevor1:

I want him jailed and the key thrown at the Atlantic ocean.

I hate anarchists and communists grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
yeyedu:
Tomorrow it will be your friend or family.
Karma!!!

Karma only exists in Indian and American movies grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Whoknowsme: 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
I've never seen this kind of hate among the youths in this country. With the way inciteful comments are made against each tribe, we are far from redemption.
Whatever happened to the peace that existed amongst every tribe, seems to vanished in thin air.
Now is the time to get together and overcome these tsunamis.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Lightorder: 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
After all said and done . The urchins had their way FOR NOW.
Peter Obi’s only crime is that he is stingy and not experienced in election malpractices
Tinubu is supposedly in , in a few weeks. Urchins on NL , update us how much liberal Tinubu gives you every month. I am keeping tab.

Old Niggar has to recover FIRST the money he spent on INEC , police, army and thugs because e no bi fada Christmas and no bi him born you. All Eyes Go soon clear. True people wey own and wey dey run Lagos no dey chase after buses. After election, Dem no dey go in groups, dem dey go solo .

All rats , back to your gutters and holes. Election don end

Finally, according to Electoral law of FRN 2023 , IGBOs like other foreigners, are not permitted to vote in Lagos.(saved in HISTORY)

Sanwolu and Desmond Elliot was not elected by Igbos , whose votes are taboo in Yoruba Lagos tradition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari / INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna / Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.