Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest (55444 Views)

BREAKING: The Nigerian Police Release A Statement On Chude Nnamdi / Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space / Sowore Speaks To Nigerian Workers As Labour Strike Commences Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Freebills12: 12:01am On Mar 20, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
blowjohn:
But sowore himself says the chude was accused of cybercrime.

Isn't cybercrime a serious crime?.

Arrested without court warrant! His offence is that he exposed Soludo, pallot box snatching, dispersing people from from voting, carting away of the BVAS have been a thing of the past but all these antics have returned in this election with Soludo threaten those who will vote for other party that is not APGA
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by spiralwedge(m): 12:03am On Mar 20, 2023
ggood:
Mc Oluthief have to be arrested.

Mc Touts were ringing bell yesterday morning in my area, that if ur not voting for apc don't come out. They were in their numbers chasing non Yoruba away in my area. Since I was born I have never seen such intimidation before.

Start getting used to it bro. You have overstayed your welcome

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by KanwuliaExtra: 12:51am On Mar 20, 2023
Welcome to black on black crime.
Make no body mention white man again o.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by LOVEGINO(m): 2:10am On Mar 20, 2023
ggood:

Mc Touts were ringing bell yesterday morning in my area, that if ur not voting for apc don't come out. They were in their numbers chasing non Yoruba away in my area. Since I was born I have never seen such intimidation before.

intimidation? Shebi na una be online keyboard worriors.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by gfon(m): 2:14am On Mar 20, 2023
blowjohn:

believe the police at your own peril...
They are just acting Soludo script
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by softclickppc(m): 2:18am On Mar 20, 2023
I am trying to remember this Chude Guy! NTA Kiddies Show back then. I think at a point a he campaigned for Jonathan or Buhari

In the other news
UPDATED BRIEF::::::
A room self at Aregbe Obantoko fence and gate running water. Rent: N120k
Room and Parlor self at Fajol Obantoko fence and gate and running water. Rent: N180k
2bedroom at Somorin, Obantoko fence and gate running water. Rent: N250k
3bedroom flat at Somorin, Obantoko fence and gate running water. Rent: N300k
2bedroom flat at Abule Ijebu, Obantoko fence and gate running water. Pop Rent: N400k
3bedroom flat at Abule Ijebu, Obantoko fence and gate running water Pop 450k
Room and parlor self at Magbon Asamo fence and gate running water. Rent: N350k
Room and parlor self at Fajol Obantoko fence and gate and running water Rent: N180k
2bedroom flat at Asero behind Goshen Estate Oloruntedo. Rent: N250k
Room and Parlor self at Idi-Ope Kemta fence and gate running water Pop N300k
A room self at onikolobo treem road fence and gate running water 200k rent

SHOPS
Shop at Olorunsogo face the main road - 7k per month
Shop at Fajol Obantoko - 3k per month

CONTACT: Macclean on Whatsapp: 08183200363 / Call: 09016295456
Note: Inspection Fee is Sacrosant
https://realestatemanual..com/2023/03/rooms-to-let-in-abeokuta-ogun-state.html
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by 0monnak0da: 2:33am On Mar 20, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

NO, JUST LIKE MY SHAMELESS PROSTITUTE MOTHER.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by gare(f): 3:11am On Mar 20, 2023
Squirrel1:
Dear women, you can still achieve greatness without taking off your decency n garment 👍👍

But can collect contracts from INEC for an election she is contesting.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by bewla(m): 4:08am On Mar 20, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
Aren't they supposed to arrest sowore for inciting violence during endsar protest.

This same sowore wanted to sieze the international airport, isn't that a coup.

And for the so called social media influencer, he should carry his cross, if he is found quilty, then he should face the music.

Sowore was in jail for supporting End sazs then
And for the young man in custody I think he should be left to freedom because this democracy not dictator ship government or military era
What you do if it does not put the country at risk every person deserve his freedom
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by lexy2014: 4:15am On Mar 20, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
Aren't they supposed to arrest sowore for inciting violence during endsar protest.

And for the so called social media influencer, he should carry his cross, if he is found quilty, then he should face the music.

how did sowore incite violence during endsars protests?

how was he going to "seize" international airport and how is seizing international airport a coup?

what is the crime of the social media influencer that he should be found guilty of?

can you negate anything sowore said in his tweet?

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by lexy2014: 4:19am On Mar 20, 2023
blowjohn:

does "accusation" mean guilt? or do you have evidence of chude committing cybercrime?

if you say cybercrime is a serious crime, what of the issues sowore raised? are they not serious crimes?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by broadman20: 4:20am On Mar 20, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

Hmmmmm!

Remember tomorrow o!

Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by iamjavadem(m): 4:21am On Mar 20, 2023
So this olodo didn't hear it was police and interpol that arrested him.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by blaqoracle: 4:21am On Mar 20, 2023
ggood:

it is high time you go back to were born.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by popcykaylah(m): 5:20am On Mar 20, 2023
Himtulie247:
grin

Please send one of your Juju defender Lawyers grin grin ;to go Abuja defend am grin grin grin
How is this funny ? This could have happened to anyone ..
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by WithFact: 6:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Squirrel1:
Dear women, you can still achieve greatness without taking off your decency n garment 👍👍

Well stated.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by bencr7: 6:45am On Mar 20, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

I want him jailed and the key thrown at the Atlantic ocean.

I hate anarchists and communists grin
for saying d truth,abeg na u need that jail, continue it go touch everybody.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Squirrel1(m): 6:48am On Mar 20, 2023
gare:

But can collect contracts from INEC for an election she is contesting.
If you were in her shoes to collect the contract that will provide jobs for people wouldn't you have collected it ? Be sincere.

Who knows her company might be the best for the job, thus they got contract.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Bfly: 6:52am On Mar 20, 2023
Should he not be arrested for the crime he was caught committing at a place because other people doing thesame somewhere are avoiding arrest.

Chude should be allowed to prove himself innocent instead of online sentimental trolls getting themselves busy.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by everythinggirly(f): 7:14am On Mar 20, 2023
Who is chude?

Contact me for your academic research writing services!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Biggerbrocom(m): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2023
How does people like think ...Nigeria is our country for heaven seek
All we ask is a working system that'll favour you and me Simple

I was rush in a hospital yesterday I was told to wait the person that was suppose to conduct test is not around a govt approved hospital

In a working society quality Healthcare should be our fundamental right

No hate

But I sincerely don't like how people like you discuss national affair Nigeria is our country

thebosstrevor1:

Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by TOYNEX(f): 7:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Now this is an Igbo boy in police custody courtesy of his Igbo not YORUBA leader now, for supporting fellow Igbo man, yet some senseless nigerians are yet to understand that this fight is not tribal nor religious fight but those in power against the masses, keep hating your fellow citizens because of politicians, election and hence your trolling usefulness will soon be over, una eye go clear.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by manmade(m): 7:50am On Mar 20, 2023
A slave that smiles when his fellow slave is being buried alive will soon face similar situation and his fellow will smile , karma is a potent law of nature.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by seunjungle1(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2023
Their tears don rent the sky...na we get Lagos... Lagos state na your mate.
Go back to Anambra and make it look like Lagos.

If dem born you well come out and vote in 2027
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by lailo: 8:03am On Mar 20, 2023
ggood:

If chasing igbo away is what made Chinedu lost Lagos. That actually confirms the accusation that the Igbos want to decide the future of their host in their own land. It clearly shows that the Yorubas don't want Chinedu Vivior but he is Igbos candidate, bcs if not his Yoruba people should have voted for him to win the election. grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by gare(f): 8:13am On Mar 20, 2023
Squirrel1:
If you were in her shoes to collect the contract that will provide jobs for people wouldn't you have collected it ? Be sincere.

Who knows her company might be the best for the job, thus they got contract.

She is not the only person with a printing press, why would INEC award her the contract, there is a serious conflict of interest here. It's a shame we have to discuss things like this, with time you would see INEC chairman's wife contesting elections
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Blake755: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2023
lightwind:

Is this the real results from Abia state ?

Jesu!! Alex Otti might be declared winner o
Yeah make we see the magic he go do for obingwa we go counter attack with umuahia north 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by Blake755: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2023
samwillyco1:

Are you for real
Yes nwanne oo he Don collect wotowoto
Re: Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest by samwillyco1(m): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2023
Blake755:

Yes nwanne oo he Don collect wotowoto

Let's wait Until the final result

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby / Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads / Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.