Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,955 members, 7,866,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

I Slapped A Lady Who Gave Others Malt But Gave Me Fanta - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slapped A Lady Who Gave Others Malt But Gave Me Fanta (1127 Views)

My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him / Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents / I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slapped A Lady Who Gave Others Malt But Gave Me Fanta by kyber(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Today we celebrated our anniversary so after service refreshments littered everywhere.

So they started Sharing malt, Fanta and meat pie, malt and meat pie were given to most of the matured men and elders also those seated at the altar side.

Then they got to our side and started sharing Fanta and meat pie .

Like why didn’t they give us,the youths and other men who weren’t at the elder side malt too? Are we kids ? Kids too were given Fanta.

Like why the demarcation ? Aren’t we the same in the eyes of the almighty? Why politics in the church …please I’m so angry now …
Re: I Slapped A Lady Who Gave Others Malt But Gave Me Fanta by Autobot05: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
You slapped someone in the church right after service just showed the pastor wasted his time preaching to you

You never drink malt before?

10 Likes

Re: I Slapped A Lady Who Gave Others Malt But Gave Me Fanta by Nathaniel33(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
The one I experienced in church today was very annoying but I wasn't angry because my dreams are bigger than fine girls and politics na God I come talk to ,But my eyes small but it didn't get to me
Re: I Slapped A Lady Who Gave Others Malt But Gave Me Fanta by kyber(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nathaniel33:
The one I experienced in church today was very annoying but I wasn't angry because my dreams are bigger than fine girls and politics na God I come talk to ,But my eyes small but it didn't get to me

I couldn’t control my anger
I just let it out cause it was too undermining
Re: I Slapped A Lady Who Gave Others Malt But Gave Me Fanta by kyber(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Autobot05:
You slapped someone in the church right after service just showed the pastor wasted his time preaching to you

Have you ever been to an event and they gave everybody take away rice and left you out?

Abi Na rice the person neva chop ?

There is what they call sense of exclusion

2 Likes

Re: I Slapped A Lady Who Gave Others Malt But Gave Me Fanta by JASONjnr(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Autobot05:

How do people go to functions and be expecting food?

I don't get this....

I have friends that will be very vexed if he attends weddings and he wasn't given something to eat.

Omo, I thank God for my kinda person. There's absolutely nothing in this life that you will offer on your ceremonies that I haven't taken or eaten before... That I will stoop so low to get myself worked over N300 Fanta and N500 meat pie.... As how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slapped A Lady Who Gave Others Malt But Gave Me Fanta by Banilla: 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

I don't get this....

I have friends that will be very vexed if he attends weddings and he wasn't given something to eat.

Omo, I thank God for my kinda person. There's absolutely nothing in this life that you will offer on your ceremonies that I haven't taken or eaten before... That I will stoop so low to get myself worked over N300 Fanta and N500 meat pie.... As how?
Even if I'm starving, I can't beg for food served atban event... Neither would I react if I'm not given. People don't eat at home before going out? Or carry money along so they can buy themselves something to eat? undecided
Re: I Slapped A Lady Who Gave Others Malt But Gave Me Fanta by Autobot05: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

I don't get this....

Lmao . Its embarrassing
Re: I Slapped A Lady Who Gave Others Malt But Gave Me Fanta by Autobot05: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
kyber:

Have you ever been to an event and they gave everybody take away rice and left you out?

Abi Na rice the person neva chop ?

There is what they call sense of exclusion

Well you ignore. Its not everything you should react to
I kuku like myself . If they exclude me id go out get better yoghurt and meat pie .. come back and eat wirt them . No time for long capping
The person self go begin feel guilty or silly

1 Like

Re: I Slapped A Lady Who Gave Others Malt But Gave Me Fanta by JASONjnr(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Banilla:
Even if I'm starving, I can't beg for food served atban event... Neither would I react if I'm not given. People don't eat at home before going out? Or carry money along so they can buy themselves something to eat? undecided

As in.....

If the functions begin to get boring, I just leave...

Infact, I hate to stay till when food is passed...

Some people will go to this functions with nothing to give but will always expect to leave with souvenirs.... And must equally eat and drink.
Re: I Slapped A Lady Who Gave Others Malt But Gave Me Fanta by chiiraq802(m): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
kyber:
Today we celebrated our anniversary so after service refreshments littered everywhere.

So they started Sharing malt, Fanta and meat pie, malt and meat pie were given to most of the matured men and elders also those seated at the altar side.

Then they got to our side and started sharing Fanta and meat pie .

Like why didn’t they give us,the youths and other men who weren’t at the elder side malt too? Are we kids ? Kids too were given Fanta.

Like why the demarcation ? Aren’t we the same in the eyes of the almighty? Why politics in the church …please I’m so angry now …

You slapped someone in church because dey gave you fanta instead of malt

Re: I Slapped A Lady Who Gave Others Malt But Gave Me Fanta by dontrulee: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Are you that broke that you can't buy malt?
Re: I Slapped A Lady Who Gave Others Malt But Gave Me Fanta by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
I'm so ashamed 4ur sake @ op.

1 Like

Re: I Slapped A Lady Who Gave Others Malt But Gave Me Fanta by Lance008(m): 6:58am On Mar 20, 2023
U for use the bottle break her head as Na ur papa house so
Re: I Slapped A Lady Who Gave Others Malt But Gave Me Fanta by Sonnobax15(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2023
grin
Re: I Slapped A Lady Who Gave Others Malt But Gave Me Fanta by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 20, 2023
Lol.. no be all events I dey eat sef. E get how I go see the settings I go leave the food untouched or reject am. But u suppose to accept am like that as them no owe u malt grin

(1) (Reply)

Hakimi And Mother Dance In Celebration Of Divorce Case Victory (video) / Share Your Best And Worst Sex Experience / My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.