Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Yoruba's Attack Joe Igbokwe For Celebrating Sanwo Olu's Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba's Attack Joe Igbokwe For Celebrating Sanwo Olu's Victory (1116 Views)

Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project / Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers / Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba's Attack Joe Igbokwe For Celebrating Sanwo Olu's Victory by Gossiphub: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Joe Igbokwe actually think he is exempted from this ethnic bigotry. A sellout being reminded where he is from. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Igbos in APC how market?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Attack Joe Igbokwe For Celebrating Sanwo Olu's Victory by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
You meant *people* posing as Yorubas! 🀣
You screenshot 3 comment, tag am as Yoruba 🀣. What kind of playing is that? πŸ˜›
Re: Yoruba's Attack Joe Igbokwe For Celebrating Sanwo Olu's Victory by Phoen1X: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
We have long disowned him,...he's now joe jorubakwe.....cant visit the east without a battalion of soldiers armed to the teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Attack Joe Igbokwe For Celebrating Sanwo Olu's Victory by Urheadmaster(m): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
He meant Agberocracies like you tongue
Wagwanbrethren:
You meant *people* posing as Yorubas! 🀣

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's Attack Joe Igbokwe For Celebrating Sanwo Olu's Victory by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:
He meant Agberocracies like you tongue
Everyone beware of this guy. He goes about begging on fp, and scamming innocent people!

He's the same as totilopussylick and princeoflagos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's Attack Joe Igbokwe For Celebrating Sanwo Olu's Victory by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
He’s just an untribalistic man who reason with his brain and not his anus
Re: Yoruba's Attack Joe Igbokwe For Celebrating Sanwo Olu's Victory by God1000(m): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tribalism will soon destroy Nigeria, they won't even spare this man who is a hardcore APC member

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba's Attack Joe Igbokwe For Celebrating Sanwo Olu's Victory by Ola9ja23: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Joe Igbokwe is one of our own though he may come from SE

We respect him for his loyalty and steadfastness in supporting his principal against his tribe man

Love you forever, Joe Igbokwe

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's Attack Joe Igbokwe For Celebrating Sanwo Olu's Victory by Eriokanmi: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
Tribalism will soon destroy Nigeria
That's for those who want it to destroy their lives individually. These politicians they're supporting don't give a hoot about their existence. Don't be surprised to see GRV and Obi in pictures with tinubu at a gathering tomorrow. They all know how to catch cruise with their slaves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's Attack Joe Igbokwe For Celebrating Sanwo Olu's Victory by MusaChukwudi: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Joe Igbokwe is one of our own though he may come from SE

We respect him for his loyalty and steadfastness in supporting his principal against his tribe man

Love you forever, Joe Igbokwe

We love Igbokwe. He is a naturalised Yoruba man. He should divorce his troublesome manly Igbo wife and get a Yoruba lady.
Re: Yoruba's Attack Joe Igbokwe For Celebrating Sanwo Olu's Victory by JASONjnr(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He’s just an untribalistic man who reason with his brain and not his anus

But when you call out Igbos, you sound like everyone one of them are evil and everyone of Yorubas are saint....

You lots dividing this country but refusing the Igbos to leave are the real hypocrites....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's Attack Joe Igbokwe For Celebrating Sanwo Olu's Victory by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

But when you call out Igbos, you sound like everyone one of them are evil and everyone of Yorubas are saint....

You lots dividing this country but refusing the Igbos to leave are the real hypocrites....
Show me where I called out any particular tribe on this forum. I’ve stated here countless times that Obi and his supporters are my problems.
Re: Yoruba's Attack Joe Igbokwe For Celebrating Sanwo Olu's Victory by Beremx(f): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oluwajoe Adeniyikwe is no longer an igbo man. We Igbos have replaced him with Chinedu Rhodes Vivour.
😎😎😎🀣🀣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's Attack Joe Igbokwe For Celebrating Sanwo Olu's Victory by JASONjnr(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Show me where I called out any particular tribe on this forum. I’ve stated here countless times that Obi and his supporters are my problems.

How is Obi and his supporters you claim are all Igbos, your problem?

(1) (Reply)

Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir / Please Blame Not The Igbos, God Bless Ndigbos / Obi's Degree Should Be Withdrawn By UNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.