Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos (52982 Views)

Clement Ebri NWC Panel Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primary / Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman / Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Greatphase: 3:28am On Mar 20, 2023
N2B2:

Now that the elections are over, watch how the tribalistic trolls will quietly log out of their fake accounts and start saying, "One Nigeria," because they now realize they need Igbo money, after all.

Congrats on your re-election, Gov. Sanwo-Olu. It's well.

I don't think they would want SE SS and all non Yorubas to be counted for census or ever pay tax/levies again in Lagos since they don't count.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Komu1048(m): 3:32am On Mar 20, 2023
Thermodynamics:

You know this election was rigged and you are still supporting it, if you are a Christian/Muslim, then God is against you caught you are supporting evil.

Either way you are a evil person and you'll surely burn in hell when you die.

Oga stop spamming the place with fake and unverified news from Tundeidiot. The news have been debunked, the lad is an Igbo man, Yoruba can not even win class rep in Igbo land

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by oracle009(m): 3:32am On Mar 20, 2023
EmekaBlue:

Go rest with your hate for igbos. I never knew Yorubas are so envious like this. Notes taken

Anything to make you sleep well at night Emeka grin grin cheesy Wailing is allowed. Yoruba are envious of your muddy East grin cheesy one sickening thing about this tribe is their victim mentality. cheesy grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by FuckAnyFuckable: 3:34am On Mar 20, 2023
ELUPEEEE LU LE PI! grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Larryndelaw: 3:36am On Mar 20, 2023
longetivity:
Is Lagos still a no man's land?
Sound it Louder. Next time they will.know their mate and keep quiet

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Wettoid123: 3:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations to the incumbent governor eko ni baje!
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by rickleye: 3:37am On Mar 20, 2023
Just goes to show that LP will be irrelevant in the next 4 years . Its renaissance was all about Peter Obi and nothing else.
I thought we were hungry for change but I guess GRV was not the best candidate to take on SanwoOlu.

GRV should take a chill pill and call SanWo Olu and congratulate the man. Invest in Lagos and maybe in 4 years the people will vote for you. Don’t make it tribal. Rise above the noise.

The difference in the number of votes shows that it was a landslide victory.

Don’t be a sore losers pick up the phone and call the man.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Johnjustice: 3:42am On Mar 20, 2023
Juoflife1:
Keypad warrior Goan sleep oo. Goodnight
Ipob LovePeddler, you have been unraveled. Mumu you think people will keep tolerating your nonsense, go and do your nonsense on Biafra, you parasitic nuisance. Nobody likes igbos, they force themselves on everyone. Stay in your Biafra.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by tfelicityk(m): 3:43am On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations to Gov. Sanwo-Olu for his reelection...

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by demoBaba: 3:48am On Mar 20, 2023
longetivity:
All the contestants in this Lagos guber elections are Yorubas now.

So where is the narrative of igbos trying to take over Lagos coming from?

That LP party candidates guy nah IPOB he can't speak Yoruba. He should go back to Anambra.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by demoBaba: 3:52am On Mar 20, 2023
yusufu16:
Declaring result in the night

Convenient time for INEC.

7 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Echoban: 3:52am On Mar 20, 2023
Thermodynamics:

You know this election was rigged and you are still supporting it, if you are a Christian/Muslim, then God is against you caught you are supporting evil.

Even after the guy said Abiola us just a nickname,. Abeg carry ur nonsense comot for here

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by demoBaba: 3:53am On Mar 20, 2023

taretoofine:
I would have loved a clean fight without intimidation, how are we going to know the true winner?

One thing I love about Steven seagal movies

Come to fight with bare hands I come to fight with bare hands

Come with object I do likewise

It's a shame for an incumbent bringing a bazooka rocket launcher against a small boy with just bare hands !

The funny thing the crowds were cheering him...

To me he lost the moment he used external aids.

Electoral body have declared the winner okay.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Femidfo: 3:58am On Mar 20, 2023
Governor Sanwoolu Re-Selected you mean
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by LagosG: 4:00am On Mar 20, 2023
Thermodynamics:

So you did not see where he said Abiola is a nickname he recently got just to campaign? You people are irredeemable

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by optimusprime2(m): 4:16am On Mar 20, 2023
APC carried the entire Lagos on a Xenophobic ride and it was indeed a sad moment in Nigeria's history.

There was no difference between what happens in South Africa and what happened in Lagos this time.

It's even ironic to think that the main inciters of this Xenophobic journey don't even have their families in Nigeria, in the case of a situation where things get crazy, they will be the first to flee, leaving ordinary folk to handle the mess they created.

Unity was attacked and Xenophobia is indeed being celebrated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by OneTwoOne(m): 4:22am On Mar 20, 2023
Are you a baby?
It's not today INEC has been declaring Election in the night.

They'll declare winner when the collation is complete ANYTIME
iamphilips:
This New thrend of declaring winner in the middle of the night.... with all the violence & Tribalism they displayed on Saturday.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 4:26am On Mar 20, 2023
oracle009:

Anything to make you sleep well at night Emeka grin grin cheesy Wailing is allowed. Yoruba are envious of your muddy East grin cheesy one sickening thing about this tribe is their victim mentality. cheesy grin
nonsense...very soon u will bring Lagos talk like Lagos is the only state in southwaaste.

Envious of how progressive Igbos are especially when they come into your area where u can't strive
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by meobizy(f): 4:29am On Mar 20, 2023
Bad luck for GRV. He can follow Atiku’s example of campaigning every election season. I know he’ll want to do the LP thing of going to the court. Na him know, I guess the party has money to burn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 4:29am On Mar 20, 2023
abbey621:

A guy from nowhere that capitalized on the high number of Igbos in Lagos and complacent Yorubas. If Yorubas in Lagos had voted for Tinubu the same way they voted this weekend....Elu P would have turned to Elu Piss much faster! Yoruba envy because we decided to vote for Yoruba interest rather than a chameleon that does not know if he'll bear Chinedu today or Gbadebo tomorrow, a man that does not believe in Yoruba language being taught in school.....Una think say una wise..... grin grin grin
My point is u can't come to Anambra to even be noticed! The guy maybe even won. He tried but his own people because of hate for igbos tagged him Igbo

Eno concern me tho

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by madjune(m): 4:35am On Mar 20, 2023
rickleye:
Just goes to show that LP will be irrelevant in the next 4 years . Its renaissance was all about Peter Obi and nothing else.
I thought we were hungry for change but I guess GRV was not the best candidate to take on SanwoOlu.

GRV should take a chill pill and call SanWo Olu and congratulate the man. Invest in Lagos and maybe in 4 years the people will vote for you. Don’t make it tribal. Rise above the noise.

The difference in the number of votes shows that it was a landslide victory.

Don’t be a sore losers pick up the phone and call the man.

" Next 4 years, maybe people will VOTE who?"

Based on what you saw in these elections, do you still believe the people's voting power counts?

If you believe that, then you would believe anything in this 2023.

It's only a simpleton that will believe in the Nigerian electoral system going forward.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Emmynwasmart: 4:35am On Mar 20, 2023
The caption should be Sanwo Olu preselected stole governorship selection

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by DesignMaestro(m): 4:39am On Mar 20, 2023
Sanwo leekan siii!!!!

Congratulations to gov Sanwo-Olu and all the omoluabis that fought this fight to salvage our much cherished heritage.

The usurpers have been shamed

7 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by blazepascal(m): 4:41am On Mar 20, 2023
I'm Igbo but sanwo olu deserve 2nd tenure

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Odss11: 4:43am On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=Mpox post=121899022]Why in the midnight?
How did they arrive at the over 1m votes with the voter apathy? [/quoste]

Exactly my question...
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by ajani1978(m): 4:46am On Mar 20, 2023
It is advise for all kings and Lagos State gorverment who are selling lands for Igbo to rethink and give them strictly conditions

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Ofemmanu1: 4:47am On Mar 20, 2023
0monnak0da:
As they say in Ijebu Eko o ni boje Ile Youba r'om wa
Eweso o

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by IgboSomalia: 4:47am On Mar 20, 2023
Greatphase:

I don't think they would want SE SS and all non Yorubas to be counted for census or ever pay tax/levies again in Lagos since they don't count.

1. Remove SS from your stupidity
2. You will pay taxes so long as you reside and do business in Lagos. If you do not pay, you will be jailed for tax fraud.
3. If you live and do business in Lagos, you will live by the rules of Yorubaland since Lagos is owned by the Yorubas.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Image123(m): 4:48am On Mar 20, 2023
Jestin:
Congrat Sanwolu but I will still give it to this LP guy . I only started reading abt him for like thee weeks now and my concern is what happened to PDP in Lagos ?

Nothing happened to PDP, their ipobic support base shifted to LP(PDPlite)with Chinedu that's all. It's still same lose dem lose. They'll all likely be back together for 2027 reunion loss.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by juman(m): 4:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Congrats.
This is very good.
Oduduwa yio gbe wa o.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Ikpaitid: 4:49am On Mar 20, 2023
N2B2:

Now that the elections are over, watch how the tribalistic trolls will quietly log out of their fake accounts and start saying, "One Nigeria," because they now realize they need Igbo money, after all.

Congrats on your re-election, Gov. Sanwo-Olu. It's well.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Ikpaitid: 4:51am On Mar 20, 2023
Emeka take your money and your bags back to the South East,develop it and live there rent free.Get out of Yorubaland before you are forced out.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos / Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced / Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.