Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos (52996 Views)

Clement Ebri NWC Panel Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primary / Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman / Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by boxypane(m): 4:52am On Mar 20, 2023
longetivity:
All the contestants in this Lagos guber elections are Yorubas now.

So where is the narrative of igbos trying to take over Lagos coming from?
Shey you dey whine me?
You nor been dey follow the narrative/trend?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by juman(m): 4:52am On Mar 20, 2023
Thanks to all contestants, they used their time and resources.
They are better than we the mere online dogs.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by leisuretym: 4:54am On Mar 20, 2023
longetivity:
Is Lagos still a no man's land?

Get out! We all know know Lagos belong to one Portuguese man, the man is short , light in complexion with goatee and mustache , the man has gone back to Portugal , he abandoned Lagos his property because Lagos was too big to enter his ship 🚢,
That’s what Ojukwu told us.
Peter Obi will continue where Ojukwu stopped.
Lagos is a no man’s land abeg

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by boxypane(m): 4:56am On Mar 20, 2023
iamphilips:
We all know if the election was actually free and fair, he’ll loose that sit... They literally used thugs, Tribalism and violence to win this time around.

Hope they won’t cry foul when same Violence is brought upon them and their family members...
Who is bringing violence upon your people?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by sta1: 4:57am On Mar 20, 2023
Announced in the middle of the night...we see and know u INEC
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Masudlayi(m): 5:00am On Mar 20, 2023
Yes as the thought 😆😆😆
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by abbey621(m): 5:01am On Mar 20, 2023
EmekaBlue:
My point is u can't come to Anambra to even be noticed! The guy maybe even won. He tried but his own people because of hate for igbos tagged him Igbo

Eno concern me tho

He tagged himself Igbo by his social media comments so it's like blaming others for his self sabotage. His poster from 2019 with PDP is everywhere, no mention of Gbadebo, na Chinedu people knew him as, his comments calling Yorubas afonja goat still dey Twitter but keep spinning the narrative that his own people turned on him, it's easier to digest grin grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by juman(m): 5:01am On Mar 20, 2023
The curse of God is on pdp.
They got the same six percent in presidential and this election.
PDP faaaaa!
Shame on ayu and other pdp leaders.

They should just close their office and join labour party.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by tunde1200(m): 5:02am On Mar 20, 2023
Amin ashe

juman:
Congrats.
This is very good.
Oduduwa yio gbe wa o.

8 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by tunde1200(m): 5:07am On Mar 20, 2023
You're not ashamed of your write up.
Why are Igbo tribes full of dominating others?
Why so hard for you to build your own empire.
Can any Yoruba man goes to Anambra state to become ordinary local government chairman?😜

leisuretym:

Get out! We all know know Lagos belong to one Portuguese man, the man is short , light in complexion with goatee and mustache , the man has gone back to Portugal , he abandoned Lagos his property because Lagos was too big to enter his ship 🚢,
That’s what Ojukwu told us.
Peter Obi will continue where Ojukwu stopped.
Lagos is a no man’s land abeg

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Sammyblacky87: 5:08am On Mar 20, 2023
Shinor:

Which memo? Forget dat ting. No politician is out there to do public good. While claiming to do public good, they ensure that their own personal good us taken care of
U just dey complain bcus u no dey benefit from the currupt system, the bad system no favour you. Nobody be saint for this country.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by bakol: 5:10am On Mar 20, 2023
Nothing happened to PDP lagos. A branch of PDP, the LP took away the natural votes of PDP in this election.

The supporters of the LP candidate in this election are naturally that of PDP. Check the results of Jimi Agbaje PDP vs Sanwoolu, Jimi Agbaje PDP vs Ambode, Dosunmu PDP vs Fashola etc...the trends are almost the same.

Moreover, the LP guy was also a PDP person.

They need to go back to the drawing board and put thier house in order.

Jestin:
Congrat Sanwolu but I will still give it to this LP guy . I only started reading abt him for like thee weeks now and my concern is what happened to PDP in Lagos ?

7 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by casualobserver: 5:12am On Mar 20, 2023
All Obi succeeded in doing was destroying PDPas a national party and in the SE.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by NoToPile: 5:12am On Mar 20, 2023
Well deserved win.

Very solid margin.

People mobilized enmass and came out to vote for Sanwo olu.

I guess the same votes that should have gone to Jandor went to gbadebo.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by leisuretym: 5:13am On Mar 20, 2023
tunde1200:
You're not ashamed of your write up.
Why are Igbo tribes full of dominating others?
Why so hard for you to build your own empire.
Can any Yoruba man goes to Anambra state to become ordinary local government chairman?😜

Ogini? Common getaway you
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 5:14am On Mar 20, 2023
Going by the disenfranchisement and other intimidation that went on I can say that this election was a sham!
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by imam07: 5:17am On Mar 20, 2023
longetivity:

u are deaf so u could not hear what they were saying

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by imam07: 5:20am On Mar 20, 2023
iamphilips:
We all know if the election was actually free and fair, he’ll loose that sit... They literally used thugs, Tribalism and violence to win this time around.

Hope they won’t cry foul when same Violence is brought upon them and their family members...
for u to even imagine GRV winning in Lagos is what i cant comprehend.

8 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by imam07: 5:22am On Mar 20, 2023
frenzy48:
im Igbo and I voted sanwo olu,,cos his good works are evident,,but true true dis election was shambolic,,violence,ballot snatching,,when will Nigeria ever get it right
it was because of what d ibos were saying and planning. All dos insult from d ibos brought out madness from Lagosians.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by pongwa(m): 5:25am On Mar 20, 2023
longetivity:

Chinedu is igbo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Wainey: 5:27am On Mar 20, 2023
longetivity:

GRV is a man who hates his Yoruba ancestry, he even called them afonja.
Though he is Yoruba by blood but not by heart

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by infogeneral: 5:27am On Mar 20, 2023
Congrats Sanwolu! You are certainly the best among the candidates. For those who chose emotion over reasoning and competency. May we never labour in vain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by bakol: 5:27am On Mar 20, 2023
With all due respect, equip yourself with knowledge on revenue sharing formular between the FG and the Federating States. The issue of population as one of the criteria for revenue sharing has since been laid to rest.

You may want to go through the Federal Allocations to Lagos State as the second most populous state in Nigeria ( According to 2006 census figure) compared to that of Rivers State and see for yourself if population has any daring effect on the amount given.

When, Lagos under Tinubu created additional 20 Local governments , it was not officially recognised by the FG. Unfortunately, the more your local governments, the more allocation you get monthly from FG with regard to Local Govt allocation. See Kano with 44 lgas.

It is this misinformation of Census as a criterion for revenue sharing that always lead to hyping of census figures in Nigeria. We need to stop such misleading information.

Greatphase:

I don't think they would want SE SS and all non Yorubas to be counted for census or ever pay tax/levies again in Lagos since they don't count.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by imam07: 5:28am On Mar 20, 2023
Shinor:

Which memo? Forget dat ting. No politician is out there to do public good. While claiming to do public good, they ensure that their own personal good us taken care of
d same thing your Obi did too
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:28am On Mar 20, 2023
longetivity:
Is Lagos still a no man's land?
No

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Chikwado1974: 5:30am On Mar 20, 2023
We all know this election wasn't free and fair. On a level ground, we already Know the winner.
To all Yorubas, we are not dragging Lagos with you.
We choose our candidates for the betterment of the community.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by imam07: 5:31am On Mar 20, 2023
taretoofine:
I would have loved a clean fight without intimidation, how are we going to know the true winner?

One thing I love about Steven seagal movies

Come to fight with bare hands I come to fight with bare hands

Come with object I do likewise

It's a shame for an incumbent bringing a bazooka rocket launcher against a small boy with just bare hands !

The funny thing the crowds were cheering him...

To me he lost the moment he used external aids.sit down there dey yarn rubbish. We told u but u all refused to listen. U were all running election online and giving Obi winning online. Learn that those who will vote are not on d internet

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by DenreleDave(m): 5:32am On Mar 20, 2023
Thermodynamics:

You know this election was rigged and you are still supporting it, if you are a Christian/Muslim, then God is against you caught you are supporting evil.

Either way you are a evil person and you'll surely burn in hell when you die.

Stop lying bro..

"abiola" has debunked the fake news... He is not Abiola, it was just a nickname..

You can't fool us... Go and fool ur people in the east

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by imam07: 5:34am On Mar 20, 2023
Gbogbowa:
Welcome back to slavery part 2
nah all your family u will welcome to slavery. That is what u wish yourself and your family. Your prayer is answered

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by imam07: 5:35am On Mar 20, 2023
Poleski:
Massively rigged. There was no election in Lagos!
may be u were dead sleeping on Saturday
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by ejimatic: 5:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Epistasis:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/20/breaking-inec-declares-sanwo-olu-winner-in-lagos/
Congratulations to Sanwoolu and all YORUBAS in Lagos State .Henceforth enough of using Igbos as cabinet members in Lagos . Can a Yoruba be a Commissioner in Enugu or Anambra? Any assistance needed from an Igbo in Lagos should be on contract basis with terms and conditions indicated. Sanowoolu should look inward and get educated YORUBAS for Lagos cabinet. It is time to pluck the wings of arrogance of tennats-turned-lanlords in Lagos! If you bring him an Igbo man into the cabinet he will go home and bring 10 into the civil service. If you make one a council member in an institution ,he will go home and bring 20 IGBOS into the insitution. If you give them an opportunity they will hijack the place from you. What YORUBAS cannot enjoy in the SE , Sanwoolu don't give them again in Lagos.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced / Twitter Ban: Rowdy Session As Rep Members Walk Out Of Plenary Over Controversy / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.