Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State (3688 Views)

When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation / Labour Refused To Win Single State, Did Obi Really Win The Presidency / If Peter Obi Win A Single State Outside Southeast I Will Deactivate My Acco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by candygist: 7:25am On Mar 20, 2023
Agbadocassava:

This is how you will cry for the next 16 years cos power is going back to the north after 8 years of BAT

Asiwaju will disgrace your with good governing. Stay back and watch Nigeria grow. You are emotional when you are suppose to be using your brain.

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by Jokerman(m): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2023
They won Abia state.

Labour Party is not an Igbo party...

You fools have started again... una no dey tire

2 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by hmohammed(m): 7:30am On Mar 20, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
Shut up abeg! Are you talking about the sham that the whole world has witnessed?
Why do we love defending evil?
Don't think Nigeria will ever remain the same after this elections, this elections mark the beginning of the end to the evil forest cum zoo that you so much love. Which reasonable country uses agberos, tribalism, intimudation, bribery of election officials, vote buying, thugs and the likes of Mc whatever to conduct elections.
Pray that the evil you guys are supporting will not consume you and your generation oneday.
Shameless and evil Nigerians!
Nigerians are the problem of this evil forest aka zoo, imagine what an old man like you is glorifying. Shame on you!

Been a while since I heard the word 'Zoo' on Nairaland. They have started their IPOB mission after losing election. Lol

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by ezegold4we: 7:34am On Mar 20, 2023
Labour party already won in abia State with huge margin,

Ikpeazu destroyed PDP
Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by fortunez1(m): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2023
Obi made a mistake to think he could get all , that's not how to be a Godfather
Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by popesco123: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2023
I needed it short holidays back then in Nigeria. I left Nigeria for over 15 yrs now. I swear with my life, I am in europe

uote author=Skyview01 post=121901164]

You were searching for a cheap one bedroom flat in 2020 in Agege and today you are an European citizen!

Wedon sir![/quote]
Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by lereinter(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2023
Useless party

Party of disruptors and bitter people

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by ekammaita: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2023
You forget that LP supporters votes only credible candidates not APC and PDP supporters that vote Parties not minding the personality of the candidates, even if Osama bin laden and Lucifer came out of APC or PDP their supporters will vote because it's from their party but LP supporters will not vote them.
Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by eteebanky1: 8:37am On Mar 20, 2023
Labour party, Anambra state branch should be ashamed of theirselves ....... They supposed to lead by example
Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by zicky(m): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2023
bastardson:
Seems they won Abia State.. I love how they lost. A prove that noise, insult, intimidation and Religious card does not win election
what win election is thuggery, violence, election rigging and voter's intimidation. Thanks for informing us.
Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by sirfemoz(m): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2023
Agbadocassava:
With all the supports, noises, brags, Ellu Pees and all why’s Labor party failed to win a single state? What next for them and what’s your thought?

To some of you lots, you saw the election as London Derby. Dey play, a lot will happen in the next 4 years. Its either it benefits you, or it makes you worst than the way you are now. But, let's hope it benefits you.
Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by Neoteny7: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2023
popesco123:
I am I am better than you. I am diasporan. I am european citizen. I denounced nigeria sometime ago, I wanted to have change of mind if a better Nigeria will come. By the way did nepa give you light tonight? You will be among 50 million youths that will be fed agbadu and cassava. Enjoy your hell for 16 years.

quote author=Agbadocassava post=121899530]

This is how you will cry for the next 16 years cos power is going back to the north after 8 years of BAT

See lies.

You live in a cheap one bedroom apartment in Agege.

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by yeyebrity: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
Shut up abeg! Are you talking about the sham that the whole world has witnessed?
Why do we love defending evil?
Don't think Nigeria will ever remain the same after this elections, this elections mark the beginning of the end to the evil forest cum zoo that you so much love. Which reasonable country uses agberos, tribalism, intimudation, bribery of election officials, vote buying, thugs and the likes of Mc whatever to conduct elections.
Pray that the evil you guys are supporting will not consume you and your generation oneday.
Shameless and evil Nigerians!
Nigerians are the problem of this evil forest aka zoo, imagine what an old man like you is glorifying. Shame on you!

If you listen to how some kids talk or reason, you may go crazy. Like someone rightly pointd out, the problem of Nigeria ain't the politicians but the stupid Nigerians who will clap for a politician that kills just to win an election.
Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by SenatePresdo(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2023
Agbadocassava:
With all the supports, noises, brags, Ellu Pees and all why’s Labor party failed to win a single state? What next for them and what’s your thought?

Na your papa win Abia state?

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by blacksam01: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2023
fortunez1:
Obi made a mistake to think he could get all , that's not how to be a Godfather

obi is not interested in God fatherism...he ignored the small structure already in place in LP and worked with obidients nationwide...

He is the epitome of anti God fatherism...he wil leave the stage of guardians of the elected to the Labour party structure...

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by mokolade21845: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2023
Ellu pee lule pee pee.Ellu pee lule pee pee....
Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2023
Eeeelllu Peeeee is leading in Abia state.
Agbadocassava:
Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by Kingnelson9: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Labour Party won in Abia , Enugu and more
Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by obyrich(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
XY23:

Gbam. We will be here to mock their collective hopelessness.
Alex Otti has been declared governor in Abia. Please start the mockery

(1) (2) (Reply)

POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ / The Truth About The Ladipo Market Demolition. / If This Is True Nollywood, I Dont Want To Live In This Country Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.