Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! (3246 Views)

Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Why Do Women Smell A Lot During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
lol this story is funny to me because 99 percent of single mothers are just so ungrateful,self centered and worthless angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:08am On Mar 21, 2023
Promzy99:
Hello Guys! Been with dis beautiful girl for weeks now. Met her on Facebook, fortunately enough. She lives not far away from me. It would cost just #100 transport fare for her to come over my place.

She's also a single mum. I like that fact that she opened up to me about her relationship statues... And we both agreed that there won't be anything serious cos her baby daddy often come around d family, since he's well known by her family members. In fact they are still in talks on how to settle dia marital differences. And that's very okey with me cos am not ready to be committed either.

Now, anytime she comes around, we often have sex. And whenever she wants to leave I make some little transfer to her for transportation and personal upkeep.

But then, I will sound it to her that d money I am giving to her is not because of d sex we have ooo, that its just a tip..

Now dis election weekend, I gave her money to buy bulk food stuffs for me since she lives close to d market.

It happened that she couldn't bring d stuffs earlier, she came by 10pm for some reasons best known to her. She had no option than to sleep over!

Although her stay, I gave her good comfort and hospitality. Enough food and entertainment. But I didn't touch her all through d nite. In fact, we had no intimacy until she decided its time to go on Sunday.

While I was walking her to d main roads to take a bike, her mood was not friendly. In fact she refused walking side by side with me.

She didn't even wave good bye after jumping on d bike. Then I noticed it. Oh Yes! I was very intentional about it.

I didn't give give her any Money! And uptill now, she has not called as usual. She has not chatted me as usual...

Now am thinking of just blocking her. But I don't know if its d right thing to do now cos I hate the fact that she's been visiting me for d money...

Pls ur advise is needed... Should I ghost her

why give her money (for no obvious reason) to begin with?!
you taught a dog how to jump for treats but now when that same dog is jumping, you dont want to give treats any longer. what do you expect? of course the dog will be mad!

no worries, she will contact you again when she needs money.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by Promzy99: 4:37am On Mar 21, 2023
Merch:
lol this story is funny to me because 99 percent of single mothers are just so ungrateful,self centered and worthless angry

This should be my second experience... The first experience I had wasn't really money related issues. She was very rich financially, but it took me time bfr I realized that what she actually wanted was an errand boy who would take care of her lazy kids and then satisfy her sexual urge...

She doesn't even care about u or how u feel. All she want is u be readily available whenever she wants ur services...

They literally do not have respect nor even love emotionally 100%... They see all men as same and would judge every man with d same knowledge they had with their baby daddy...

Its more like a revenge..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by Promzy99: 4:41am On Mar 21, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

why give her money (for no obvious reason) to begin with?!
you taught a dog how to jump for treats but now when that same dog is jumping, you dont want to give treats any longer. what do you expect? of course the dog will be mad!

no worries, she will contact you again when she needs money.

Shebi I bleeped up? Like am wrong for saying "thanks for coming"?

Even if she decides to come back, truth is, am not gonna treat her with kids gloves... Its either she name her price bfr coming, if it goes well, she can come, but if it doesn't, she stays back...

I will openly make her feel that its transactional now... I will pay her for sex, and move on...

No food, no hospitality. Just Bleep her, pay her and she leaves...

I think this will be satisfactory to the both of us.
Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by Johnjustice: 5:40am On Mar 21, 2023
Na PV cause am.
Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by Billgatessecond: 5:54am On Mar 21, 2023
Candidlady:
and why do guys always sexualise visitation from a lady

modified:

But then, I will sound it to her that d money I am giving to her is not because of d sex we have ooo, that its just a tip.

bolded
men are so dumb

Women think like fishes ..
You need to understand that no one can force you to do the things you don't want to do .

You came to my place I initiated sex if u don't want it say it ..
You are dumb op said they both made it clear to themselves that they aren't having anything serious....

The sex didn't she enjoy it too why is sex always one sided u didn't like it and u kept in visiting.

Avoid women they think with emotions not brain that y most of them aren't logical thinkers...
kai

abeg tips for what?

dead gender

see that eddiiot beneath my post... his mom had him outta wedlock no wonder she kept going back to your now step father..

Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by Adesamogun(m): 6:32am On Mar 21, 2023
What’s the girls name I wan check something.
Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by immortalmortal: 6:38am On Mar 21, 2023
Why do guys sexualize visits?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by jeromestarks: 6:49am On Mar 21, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
You're a Mumu man. We've warned you Simps countless times to avoid single mothers like plague. See the way she's using her over used damaged pussy to cash out from you. "For in the streets did she emerged from and unto the streets will she return to"
Don't mind the stupid boy called Op.
He deserves the treatment he got from that single mother with wornout pvssy.
Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by Promzy99: 6:59am On Mar 21, 2023
immortalmortal:
Why do guys sexualize visits?

What do u mean by sexualize visit? Is there any other important thing she's adding or bringing to me?

Like I raped or forced d sex on her? Abi na television she come watch ni?

Wet in I for use her do? Abegy!
Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by Promzy99: 6:59am On Mar 21, 2023
jeromestarks:

Don't mind the stupid boy called Op.
He deserves the treatment he got from that single mother with wornout pvssy.

Air ur views, but be respectful... Am way older than u!
Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by Promzy99: 7:00am On Mar 21, 2023
Adesamogun:
What’s the girls name I wan check something.

Juliet! When u finish checking, pls inform me of d outcome!
Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by jeromestarks: 7:05am On Mar 21, 2023
Promzy99:

Air ur views, but be respectful... Am way older than u!
Then you should have been smarter.
Or, do you agree that age has nothing to do with intelligence?
Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by Greatdand007(m): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2023
Promzy99:
Hello Guys! Been with dis beautiful girl for weeks now. Met her on Facebook, fortunately enough. She lives not far away from me. It would cost just #100 transport fare for her to come over my place.

She's also a single mum. I like that fact that she opened up to me about her relationship statues... And we both agreed that there won't be anything serious cos her baby daddy often come around d family, since he's well known by her family members. In fact they are still in talks on how to settle dia marital differences. And that's very okey with me cos am not ready to be committed either.

Now, anytime she comes around, we often have sex. And whenever she wants to leave I make some little transfer to her for transportation and personal upkeep.

But then, I will sound it to her that d money I am giving to her is not because of d sex we have ooo, that its just a tip..

Now dis election weekend, I gave her money to buy bulk food stuffs for me since she lives close to d market.

It happened that she couldn't bring d stuffs earlier, she came by 10pm for some reasons best known to her. She had no option than to sleep over!

Although her stay, I gave her good comfort and hospitality. Enough food and entertainment. But I didn't touch her all through d nite. In fact, we had no intimacy until she decided its time to go on Sunday.

While I was walking her to d main roads to take a bike, her mood was not friendly. In fact she refused walking side by side with me.

She didn't even wave good bye after jumping on d bike. Then I noticed it. Oh Yes! I was very intentional about it.

I didn't give give her any Money! And uptill now, she has not called as usual. She has not chatted me as usual...

Now am thinking of just blocking her. But I don't know if its d right thing to do now cos I hate the fact that she's been visiting me for d money...

Pls ur advise is needed... Should I ghost her

Fake story
Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by VawulenceProMax: 8:56am On Mar 21, 2023
Promzy99:
Hello Guys! Been with ghost her
be guided please. Stop saying this about women women don't monetize visits. Naija women are the ones that do that. And I don classify naija women as women. I classify them as dirty parasites. They are useless
Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by VawulenceProMax: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2023
Promzy99:

What do u mean by sexualize visit? Is there any other important thing she's adding or bringing to me?

the worst part is that they enjoy the fucking more and loose nothing
Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2023
Promzy99:
Shebi I bleeped up? Like am wrong for saying "thanks for coming"?

there are many ways to say "thank you" without dashing money.

Even if she decides to come back, truth is, am not gonna treat her with kids gloves... Its either she name her price bfr coming, if it goes well, she can come, but if it doesn't, she stays back...

why are you even talking about providing money for her to come, as if this is a necessity in your "friendship"?! is she an oloshoe (that you must pay her company)?!

I will openly make her feel that its transactional now... I will pay her for sex, and move on...
No food, no hospitality. Just Bleep her, pay her and she leaves...
I think this will be satisfactory to the both of us.

if thats how you feel then why do you need to be stuck with that babe, when there are millions of oloshoes out there who are probably better looking, younger and possibly better in the bedroom? that idea of paying for sex is certainly not to be stuck with the same woman, and instead it is to sample as many different women as possible. paying the same woman for sex on and on beats the whole purpose imho.
Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by immortalmortal: 6:13am On Mar 22, 2023
Promzy99:

Is there any other important thing you are keeping for her apart from money? Like she stole from you or forced you to give her money?
Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by Daviddavid2023: 6:52am On Mar 22, 2023
How to hide private chat on GB WHATAPP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ouItYvxZi8
Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by Adesamogun(m): 7:03am On Mar 22, 2023
Promzy99:

Juliet! When u finish checking, pls inform me of d outcome!

You no listen to Julie by Olamide
Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by biggy00000(m): 7:07am On Mar 22, 2023
This is on you.

A glass is either half full or half empty.

From your view, her attitude changed as you didn't give her cash.

From her view, you didn't give her money because you didn't have sex with her thus she feels all she is to you is a transactional sex carrier.

Also, due to distance between your abode and hers, you shouldn't expect her to be too comfy walking and holding hands with you on the street- in your words; there is a reconciliatory meeting ongoing btw her n her baby daddy

If you choose to keep her as a friend, have the hard talk with her.
Re: Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2023
Maybe you no dey nack her well that's why
If to say you dey make her cum massively na she go dey even pay you for ur services

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice For Moses Bliss Wife(photo) / Is Love Really Blind? / I Am A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.