Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing (44539 Views)

How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo / Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident / Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Padipadi(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
eas01:

Note: I am not an ibo man, I am a proud Edo man, from a civilisation far richer than yours.
Refering to comment :
1. Equating so called political attack to tribalism or anti yorubaism has got to be the dumbest over reach/analysis/reasoning ever.Tinubu especially does have legitimate questions to answer around corruption and embezzlement. In a sane country which Nigeria isnt in a Obi vs Tinubu contest, Obi wins hands down. Do you really think if you put Obi vs Tinubu in countries like the usa,uk,japan,eu... tinubu will win?? You must be delusional if you think so. The funny thing is , its people like you that are the first to run abroad yet to vote for mediocrity and think low.
2. You see why i say you are dumb and lack sense?? Go and watch Tinubu's speech in Ogun state again. He clearly said 'Yoruba lokan'. Maybe you dont understand yoruba again, if not there is subtitles in most of the video or maybe you just an ignoramus.
You yorubas have been saying Obi ran a tribal and religious campaign and you guys are still yet to produce any evidence yet your man tinubu set the tone of his campaign on a tribal footing with his 'yoruba lokan' showing his typical yoruba ugly face and a muslim-muslim religious ticket after using that as excuse for not taking VP slot to Buhari.
Lastly Atiku saying 'its the turn of the north' if different from 'yoruba lokan'. You dumb ooo. You no sabi analyse matter.
One is religionism which is almost an unwritten constitution while the other is clear tribalism considering Obasanjo a yoruba man has been president and another yoruba man has just been VP. Abi is Nigeria a fulani/yoruba state?
3. Ha!!! This ignoramus said'yorubas didnt hate jonathan' with his ugly yoruba face. Tinubu didnt even get a quarter of what Jonathan got. Yoruba and fulas insulted the man left right and centre like if he stole something from them. Meanwhile its his region and state sustaining Nigeria. What do yorubas produce sef?? Minus lagos which is a glorified slum with a few bright spots on the island the rest of the southwest is an unglorified slum. I have been through the south west places like ibadan are trash. I lived in the UK, yoruba boys with the loud, over emotional voices and self causing trouble for Nigerians with their yahoo yahoo. The ibos are by far more resourceful than you lot 100%. They just need a few things like a port in their region or heck even in the south south like rivers and see lagos fall to unglorified slum status.
4. Again i can see you dumb. Lagos is an anomaly. Its an exception to the rule and not the rule itself because it was a former FCT and multi ethnic. Obi was no where to be seen in other Yoruba states. Its like telling me that hausa like Obi because he won in FCT (even though FCT is not hausa/fula territory). Tinubu got votes across the North because of the APC party structure and because of the muslim-muslim ticket and doling bullion van money left right and centre and rigging. Nothing to do with his appeal across the north with the general populace.
Ok. You v only abused yourself. You couldn't make any point. I gave valid points but you replied with rants and wailing. You are the dumbass.
I ll answer you fool so that you won't think you are wise. As for the Edo civilization, let me pepper you.
Give back our prince. All Edo kings belongs to Yorubas.
If you are so one sided to support Atiku's it's the turn of the north and lampoon Tinubu's emilokan, then you are a waste.
All of you from south south to south yeast can do your worst. Add north sef join. You can lick this yansh.

Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Rikkely: 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Waterbear:

Did Peter obi bleeped your wife or your sister?
Cause your post is being too personal..
You're hating on a king on a mountain while in a trash bin way below the food chain ...
It's really sad ...
Hating on someone 1 million times better than you that have achieved what even your future generations wouldnt dare reach

That dude you quote has no life or job, don't take him serious, he is always here to post trash

1 Like

Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by OChimex: 12:00am On Mar 21, 2023
APCnaPDP:
For daring to contest? This is the issue with Ibo leaders, they sell their people wholesale.

You guys always look for ways to make Igbos seem worst. What about Obasanjo that his brother was winning and he was calling for cancellation. The apex Yoruba group Afanifere disowning Tinibu and supporting Obi. Osinbajo who betrayed his master and brother. And the list continues, so these ones no be Yoruba betraying their own?
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Indifferent12: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Better than a selfish minded Peter Obi that has sent you & your people back to 1999 politically.

Pdp Ndi Igbo made a mistake by allowing the Judas to join the party in 2013.
Igbo were not even in the political space till obi came. I can believe you are supporting a candidate that killed his opponents. Most of you don't have soul.
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by godofuck231: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2023
Its the rare truth , Politics has to be ignorant of some evils of the opponent , you have to show maturity not destroy the image of the existing government, hate politics backfires quicker than a bullet , am not saying buharis government and ignorance is the best but to gain confidence from the north and west, first not attack their tribes men , this was the mistake of wike during the fulani attacks , quietly hit them and brace for press briefing, simple . the east should shut up and get into power first before letting them know their sins, they talk and expose plans before the right time , obi was a noise box, and he talked too much , classic igbo bragging problem
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Waterbear(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2023
Rikkely:

That dude you quote has no life or job, don't take him serious, he is always here to post trash

Yorubas and APC voters...
How far?
This is the govt you fought to retain...
I hope you're happy with the blood and souls wasted...

Congrats to your hatred and tribalism...
It's paying off with human lives ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits / Nigerians React As Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From Hospital Bed / Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.