Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing (44512 Views)

How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo / Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident / Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Padipadi(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
eas01:

Please share with me some of the hateful rhetoric spewed by Obi and his campaign team during the elections.

I am so confused. Maybe i missed it.
All that's said about Tinubu, where's the fact?
All that's said about Sanwoolu, which other governor has done better from military era till date. There are private companies that monitor states progress without being biased.
Lastly, why put hatred of civil war on Awolowo as if he's the one that instructed Ojukwu to bite more than he can chew?
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Padipadi(m): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Blaze14k:

Can u explain what u mean by politics of hate cos its very easy to accuse someone of something but to prove it is very difficult. So lets hear what u have to say
All that's said about Sanwoolu, which other governor has done better from military era till date. There are private companies that monitor states progress without being biased.
Lastly, why put hatred of civil war on Awolowo as if he's the one that instructed Ojukwu to bite more than he can chew?
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Ogaonos: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
HNICEARTH:
This thug can say all he wants, but one thing is certain, tinubu and APC's politics of thuggery cant be imported into sane societies. That's why he lost. Retired and buried, go to where they appreciate thuggery
i read dt d Lp man dt defected him isnt d orginal person but his brother who was assassinated .if d Lp man file a murder investigation nnamani go keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by John4B: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
This one pain am
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Blaze14k: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Padipadi:

It is on record that Tinubu, APC, supporters and urchins ran the most tribally and ethnicity divisive campaign ever witnessed in the history of this Nation

Look at what happened in lagos State, the three top governorship candidates non is of Igbo extraction but it was turned in an avenue for ethnic cleansing.
Individuals, thugs threatening people of a particular ethnic group

My brother they are very guilty of it buh they want to make us believe igbos are the problem
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Padipadi(m): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ofunaofu:

It is on record that Tinubu, APC, supporters and urchins ran the most tribally and ethnicity divisive campaign ever witnessed in the history of this Nation

Look at what happened in lagos State, the three top governorship candidates non is of Igbo extraction but it was turned in an avenue for ethnic cleansing.
Individuals, thugs threatening people of a particular ethnic group
It's also on records that GRV deliberately associated with ethnic sympathy cos he knew that without Igbos support, he won't get up to 5000 votes.
He's a silly boy by saying he doesn't think like a Yorubaman.
What a buffon?
Can Richy Sunak in UK say he doesn't think like a British cos he's of Indian origin?
Don't dish what you can't take. Cos I know very well if same scenario played out in south east and a candidate of mixed parents (Yoruba mom and Igbo father talked like that) you all ll say he's a bastard.
It's so simple. There's a lot to practice hate votes. There's a governor that did well. He's seeking reelection. He rallied round and was elected. Those that voted him, part of them are Igbos. So what's the fuss?
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Padipadi(m): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

NA MUGU YOU BE.
You be the real mugu. I m wiser.
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by kcnwaigbo: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Padipadi:

Are you sure you understood the questions you were asked?
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by PROPEACE: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Very foolish man! Go to your eternal retirement.

1 Like

Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
christejames:
Chimaroke never expected it...

He thinks Igbos will be deterred by his thuggery

Tinubu should not rejoice yet, We are coming.

1 Like

Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Padipadi(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mindlog:

Aligning with "ruling party" has no real value to the masses.

Shagari, Abacha,Yar"Dua, Buhari are all from one region (Northwest) but till this day, their people represent the poorest region of Nigeria as the National Bureau of Statistics released that Northwest is the epicenter of poverty in Nigeria while the South East is the least poor zone in Nigeria.......is that not an irony that the tribe that have "poor mastery of politics" is the same that have less poor people in comparison to others?😆😆😆😆
Those people you mentioned have some little benefits their people or supporters had from them. Though they might have performed woefully it's cos of their ability.
I blv Tinubu is innovative. He has technocrats and we ll see positivity. If he fails, he ll have to contend with more oppositions in 2027.
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Mindlog: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Padipadi:

Those people you mentioned have some little benefits their people or supporters had from them. Though they might have performed woefully it's cos of their ability.
I blv Tinubu is innovative. He has technocrats and we ll see positivity. If he fails, he ll have to contend with more oppositions in 2027.

My say is aligning with ruling party has not proven to be a gain for the populace, it benefits the politicians.

Igbos are very much aware of this and tend to be more self-reliant, nothing much expected from politicians and government.
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Padipadi(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
SpatialKing:

Kindly keep quiet

Yorubas especially Lagos Yorubas were in the opposition through out the 16 yrs of PDP rule..

Did any body die?

Thank you for reminding the small children among you Obidióts that lacked history.

Through out 16 years of PDP misrule, did you see AD to AC and ACN to start bringing confused candidates like GRV to south east and start creating ethnic confusion?
Did you see them presenting a candidate that aligned himself more with religious acts that made the northerners to be confused like shey na Christian president be this?
It's just like when Buhariii was still losing, btw 2003-2011. He always term his campaign like northern party and he ll start wailing. Until he aligned to form a national party. Let Obi align with the total youth. I mean youths from north to south. Everyone ll believe his project a d have a constitution that's cuts corruption budgets. He shouldn't go to Tinubu or Kwankwaso o!
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Padipadi(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
bencr7:
u are worst than them.
See wat ur ruling party brought to Nigeria.
As u like diz results of ur party,may it be part of u
I m not worst. I m a good person. I m for equity. But I m realistic. I say facts. Think well.
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Emola12(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Oro na dun o fe ke
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Padipadi(m): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mindlog:

My say is aligning with ruling party has not proven to be a gain for the populace, it benefits the politicians.

Igbos are very much aware of this and tend to be more self-reliant, nothing much expected from politicians and government.
They should practice the self reliance more from their region. It will make others to reason them well. I m saying the truth. In this election, LP can't even defeat PDP in the east. I doubt if we ll have one elupeee governor. Is it Tinubu too that orchestrated their defeats?
This is why Yorubas woke up and decided to vote well in Lagos last Saturday. There's an awakening of Igbos focusing on Lagos as if they wanna take it. Yorubas have the right to determine who rules on their land.
Since 1999, what has Igbos benefited from all their governors?
Obi that appeared to be easily marketable was impeached twice. Shey na Yorubas or Tinubu impeach Obi?
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by benheaven(m): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Shameless Chimaeraoke , a killer Senator. People like you should be in the ZOO with animals. You still have the gut to talk instead of asking for forgiveness and Mercy. Killer Senator

1 Like

Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Gandrova: 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Can you show me an evidence of Peter Obi telling Christians to vote for Christians alone? Ekiti people can choose tribe over religion. It is their choice.
How did Peter Obi campaign on the basis of ethnicity?
Who said 'Emilokan?' and who are those shouting 'Awalokan?' Are those not ethnic based politics?
Which of the candidates being a Muslim chose a fellow Muslim as his vice presidential running mate? Is that not religious politics?
Who campaigned on the basis of ethnicity or region more than Atiku?
Why are you not calling him out?
How does Yorubas ruling for one million years in Nigeria make your life better than that of the average Igbo person?
Please tell me.
When Tinubu Said Emilokan, I believe it was left for the electorates to decide. Was it out of context?
Moreover, did you ever seen him campaigning in Mosque ? And for the Muslim & Muslim ticket he used, did the Constitution frawn @ it or condemned it? What was the achievement of Obi when he was the Governor?
Lastly, Am an advocate of good and visionary leader, not a leader using Tribal bigotry to get his wishful thinking or aspirations.
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Padipadi(m): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Are you sure you understood the questions you were asked?
I do.
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Padipadi(m): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Blaze14k:

My brother they are very guilty of it buh they want to make us believe igbos are the problem
That's a wrong quote
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by UnabashedIPOB: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
What is this CROOK talking about? You a waste of human flesh. May the devil have mercy on your evil soul!
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by AdnanBnB: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
DennisEche:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/03/20/peter-obi-set-igbo-political-trajectory-24-years-back-nnamani-says-after-losing-election/%3famp=1

Obi has destroyed Igbo political prospects in Nigeria in fact even Christians are no longer respected due to the hate they show for their neighbors during the electioneering.

1 Like

Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by ukahrawah: 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Criminals.
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by seunayantokun(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
E pain am enter am for bodi.
You know say Gringory get as e be for your mind, why you no talk since? Onye bad losers.
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by gfortune9: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Igbo people are the most democratic people in the whole of Nigeria, they are not like those people that play ethnic and thugery politics. They cry every day for bad government, but still voted the same people to continue in power, what a people. And they tell us they know politics more than Igbo people, what a hopeless people.
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by IGBOSON1: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Padipadi:
Igbos should just shun politics of hate next time. And it's very good to associate with rulling party. You ll old them by their balls

Can you tell me the exact ‘politics of hate’ Ndigbo engaged in….especially in comparison to the other two major ethnicities!? And when you’re answering, answer against the backdrop of the number of years each of the three major ethnicities have produced president/head-of-state!

You also suggest Ndigbo should ‘associate with the ruling party’! Pray tell, where were the likes of Ogbonnia Onu, David Umahi and the other minister whose name escapes me at the moment!? Care to tell us what they were doing….dancing skelewu in your APC!? Fact of the matter is some people will grasp at any silly excuse or argument in order to try and ‘justify’ the unjustifiable!

1 Like

Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Blaze14k: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Padipadi:

That's a wrong quote

Im not trying biased buh when go to tik tok or tweeter the level of hatred is unimaginable
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by viodemus: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
pure slave. The coward knows no other way to think. He cherishes the pat on the back by tesouceless core northerners.

Do you know the natural resources they are still finding in the SE. The north has little even with more land. Their new findings on anything is minute.(small) compared to the East. We can do way way better without their hinderance and complexities, due to the politics and policies of them hindering igbo Christians.

This is more than an Obidatti issue. In respect to that, Obi was the more pro Nigerian, the more passionate about helping Nigeria, but because he is Igbo, and might make it fair to all including Igbos, they chanced him out. It is not just cheating, but also truly how those tribes fear an igbo leadership. They know Obi will not submit to anyone, be you imams or sultan or oba or igwe or eze or whomever. He will focus on Nigeria. Igbos have the most pro Nigerians in Nigerian history beginning with Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe. A passionate Nigerian. But he too was hindered; when that northern terrorist those days was flaming xenophobia talks like saying the igbos are the worst thing in Nigeria, that he will rather help any foreigner than the igbos, etc. Awolowo was also only focused on the SW. Until the Awolowo equivalent came along, Ezeigbo 1 and only ' chief general Ojukwu',, then he became the enemy.

I use to wish for the best in Nigeria, but other Nigerians wished slavery and continuous suffering upon us. If the whites were not wise, there would still be open slavery and vast intimidation. There would be no opportunity in their land for non whites. So, we really don't have to have no business with our enemies. It will be law in igbo land, that if we have any mean weapon, it should be used against our sworn enemies, which are the people we need to get off of.

We should keep up the international pressure, And keep educating them, while they keep helping us with our case. Their wickedness will not let up, we need to save ourselves.

Nnamani, did you ask them why they haven't slightly improved ph port? because they see over 3% chance that igbos will be better. Have you ever asked them why we are not represented in the various forces of the country.? because they want to keep igbos down. The yoruba forces gave sunday igboho, heads up during that raid for him to escape. Same as the northerners do bh. vI repeat their unity is being against the igbo Christians.
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by ufuosman(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
U no get talk😂
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by ObalaEmma: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Look at who call himself a leader. Inciting hate statement against his tribe because he lost an election.

He was Evil during his days as Governor. Political killing here and there.

He should rest.

Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Sterope(f): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Someone is having a meltdown
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by ObalaEmma: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
AdnanBnB:

Obi has destroyed Igbo political prospects in Nigeria in fact even Christians are no longer respected due to the hate they show for their neighbors during the electioneering.
Lol. Hope you know that your present and vice president are both Muslim. How does that respect you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly / Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.