Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). (61385 Views)

Why I Stepped Down For Atiku - Tambuwal (Video) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2023
Let use Timaya song for the betrayers. As e dey pain them, E dey sweet us.
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by princeemma69: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2023
highchief1:
in wherr u come from adults donโ€™t speak the truth?Which kind smelling adult u be.Tambuwal is a very useless human being.is that not in the public domain?
with bolded statement, are you not behaving childish? After they will say Yorubas are respectful people
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by descartes400: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2023
Jackson105:
Good for the useless betrayer. Tambuwal

The fool that think power should only reside in the north.

I am happy all Asiwaju haters are losing both left, right and center in this election ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜

Atiku o lule!
Peter Obi o lule!
Dino melaye o lule!
Lawan o lule!
Ortom o lule!
Tambuwal o lule!
Saraki o lule!
Obidients o lule!

While those that align with Asiwaju are Winning

Wicked wike
Seyi makinde
Akpabio
Oshiomole

Always align with a winner grin cheesy

You failed to add Amaechi as one of the sore losers!
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by highchief1: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2023
princeemma69:
with bolded statement, are you not behaving childish? After they will say Yorubas are respectful people
im not a yoruba man.Why did u call his behavior childish?what does adulthood mean to u.u donโ€™t know that tambuwals betrayal skills are epic?
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by Buckeyemedia1: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHVk_bZCCnk

He pours more champagne.
Moรซt Red Rose.
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by Pascal9: 10:42am On Mar 20, 2023
Faiththatworks:
I wrote a reply last week on the Sokoto state Elections,where I said the REC of Sokoto should be Incarcerated for 3 months in the dungeon of the DSS for grossly manipulating the National Assembly Elections in February 2023.
I have been proved Right,APC won the gubernatorial Elections when it was conducted in a free and fair manner.
Sen. Alh Wammako is to Sokoto what Sen. Dr Kwankwanso is to Kano.
I believe the total decimation of Gov Tambuwal will be completed during the supplementary Elections for the National Assembly.
As for Gov Tambuwal,his treacherous behavior has made him a leper and a liability to the political class.
If there was ever any Northern politican who has benefitted greatly from the South since 1999 it's Gov Tambuwal.
In 2011,Hon Gbajabiamiala led a mini revolution in the House of Representatives to elect him as the Speaker,but when it was time for Hon Gbajabiamiala to be made speaker,this Man became a turn coat and sided with a Northern.
We can forgive him cos he felt APC needed to compensate his NPDP faction in the party.
In 2022,when everyone knew it was time for power to be shifted to the South,Alh Tambuwal played a fast one on Gov Wike,that was the height of his nepotism,betrayal and disloyalty to people who had staked their all for his political survival.
Not forgetting he betrayed Sen. Wammako by leaving the APC,Sen Wammako literally gave Alh Tambuwal the APC ticket on a platter of gold and he betrayed him by leaving for the PDP in 2018.
Seriously people like ALh Tambuwal should never find their way to leadership in Nigeria, enough of this unstable, nepotistic,and unprincipled political turncoats trying to lead Nigeria.
God bless Baba Buhari,at least he's a man who has never shifted on his political principles even though he had to change his political vehicle 3 times.
God bless Nigeria.
why should God bless buhari, in what ways, what is buhari legacy in 8yrs, it is unfortunate that we find ourselves in the same country with people like you.useless things that praise mediocre
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by lereinter(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2023
Eyah see someone stupid father
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2023
Wikus will be very happy with this news, we expect new dancing steps and more bottles of whisky. cheesy

Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by farem: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2023
SLAP44:
[s]Yoruba attacking northerners without provocation.
[/s]
Tambual is resting jejely in his room and Fayose is chuk8ng his mouth into what doesn't concern him. Yorubas will leave the problems in the SW and be dying to destabilise the North.

Mischievous soul. When does Fayose become Yoruba to attack s northerner called Tambuwร l who's defeated by another man from Ebonyi!
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by samwillyco1(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Jackson105:

I am happy all Asiwaju haters are losing both left, right and center in this election ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜

Atiku o lule!
Peter Obi o lule!
Dino melaye o lule!
Lawan o lule!
Ortom o lule!
Tambuwal o lule!
Saraki o lule!
Obidients o lule!

Wicked wike
Seyi makinde
Akpabio
Oshiomole

Where I s Chimaroke Nnamani
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by WithFact: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2023
grin grin grin enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I hope the shampain doesn't cost Ekiti people N50m like Gov Nyosem Wiked
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by MightySparrow: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2023
Weyin consan am?
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by MamaletASO: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2023
Hope Nigerians are learning...

Former Governor poping champagne after he has stolen and looted all the Ekiti State money..and his walking freely and squandering the money in all the Big hotels..

Naija Politicians are all thieves..

Free money in Nigeria..

Tueh!

Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by daygee12: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2023
SLAP44:
Yoruba attacking northerners without provocation.

Tambual is resting jejely in his room and Fayose is chuk8ng his mouth into what doesn't concern him. Yorubas will leave the problems in the SW and be dying to destabilise the North.

Hello Obidient mind ur business. Naso u go chook mouth for Lagos election

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by Jackson105: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2023
sslcrypt:

Another low IQ scrum

Don't mistake me for yourself

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by Thebigheart: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2023
Bhella5:
Oshoko mole cheesy grin
Next is Delta State

PDP already winning Delta
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by Judolisco(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2023
SLAP44:

but him no dey lie na... Tambuwal no be betrayal?
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by UNRULY(m): 10:57am On Mar 20, 2023
4tomandchi:
Fayose own na intro Wike will soon pop 500 years old whisky.

What you sow you shall reap.

Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by Gandrova: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2023
SLAP44:

You are a Learner when it comes to Politics. You don't know what happened for him to be rejoicing.
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by seunjungle1(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2023
Your comment really show how frustrated you are....sorry boy

SLAP44:

Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by Popesuccess(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=Jackson105 post=121905793]Good for the useless betrayer. Tambuwal

[b]The fool that think power should only reside in the north.

I am happy all Asiwaju haters are losing both left, right and center in this election
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by Kobicove(m): 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Good riddance...this was the guy who sold out Wike in the PDP primaries angry
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by Gaabasky: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tambuwa that won narrowly by 320 votes. As far as Senator Wamakko is existing someone like Tambuwa will take a back site. If Tambuwa contest for Tambuwa LG Charman in a free and fair election he won't win
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by pat077: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tambuwa is a serial betrayal, he even managed to win his 2nd term by a very slim margin. Someone that can't win his senatorial district want to win election in Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by Hope2023: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
But Chimaroke aligned with ur Asiwaju and he lost, Binani aligned with Asiwaju and he lostOyetola aligned with Asiwaju and he lost the whole if Osun completely, power belongs to God and he gives it to whoever he is pleased with.

Jackson105:

Atiku o lule!
Peter Obi o lule!
Dino melaye o lule!
Lawan o lule!
Ortom o lule!
Tambuwal o lule!
Saraki o lule!
Obidients o lule!

Wicked wike
Seyi makinde
Akpabio
Oshiomole

Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by kmaster007: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
They no d game plan
Jackson105:

Atiku o lule!
Peter Obi o lule!
Dino melaye o lule!
Lawan o lule!
Ortom o lule!
Tambuwal o lule!
Saraki o lule!
Obidients o lule!

Wicked wike
Seyi makinde
Akpabio
Oshiomole

Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by pussygotlips: 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
UltimateTiger:
To be sincere, Tambuwal is a serial betrayal whose personal greed and selfish personality has taken over his sense of reasoning and political calculations...
Imagine his children and grand kids reading about their dadโ€™s/Grandpaโ€™s history in the future...
I think his children will be too busy lavishing their fathers loot overseas. No care is given as long as raba dey.
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jackson105:

Atiku o lule!
Peter Obi o lule!
Dino melaye o lule!
Lawan o lule!
Ortom o lule!
Tambuwal o lule!
Saraki o lule!
Obidients o lule!

Wicked wike
Seyi makinde
Akpabio
Oshiomole

Saraki

Amechi
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by Timmi: 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jackson105:

Atiku o lule!
Peter Obi o lule!
Dino melaye o lule!
Lawan o lule!
Ortom o lule!
Tambuwal o lule!
Saraki o lule!
Obidients o lule!

Wicked wike
Seyi makinde
Akpabio
Oshiomole

You forgot to add the highway robber of the rural electrification fund - Ndidi Elumelu to the list of o lule! The short man devil lost the election in Delta.
Re: 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). by Timmi: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
SLAP44:

Wailing wailers that canโ€™t connect the dot. The man mentioned his reason - Tambuwal the betrayer. This is not about SW attacking the North but then again you and your people canโ€™t think straight and use your common sense since your mind is full of how to cheat, defraud and embezzle money that doesnโ€™t belong to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga / Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / "Abacha Buried 500 Human Heads In Aso Rock; Yahaya Jameh Caused Buhari Illness"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.