Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? (5873 Views)

How Do You Nigerian Men Cope Abroad With Konji? / Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / Why I Will Be Sleeping With Educated Men This Year... Lady In Uni Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Saintinoo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Hahaha. I'd advise you swallow the redpill as much as you can. That's the only way you can handle ladies like that.
I have been there severally and currently still there. But this time I already see through her gimmicks and counters it before it escalates. Woman matter no hard na man dey do himself.
The rule is simple. She gotta submit 100% or you move to the next available chick. If that one too doesn't submit you move to the next till you find what you want. They are more women than men in the world.
Go to malls, parks, resorts, churches etc you will see tons of them.

Also rrmember at a time in your life you didn't know anyone like her existed and you was doing fine. So what makes you think you can't do better if she's not in the picture. She's like that cos she knows you can tolerate it and there is nothing you can do about it cos you can't afford to lose her. That's what her brains tell her.
Like I said men are the ones doing themselves

You are very right, i don't blame her one bit, i blame only myself.
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by zed7: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
This thread is funny but as a fellow man who is older and more experienced, take my advice very seriously.

You can't get respect from a woman who is 'above' you or equal to you. You have to be a high value man for ambitious girls to value you and take you seriously.

A high value man can collect half of his woman's salary each month if he wants but he wouldn't. The woman will have so much faith in him that she's ready to be giving half her income out because she believes in him and knows she can get 10 times the return.

Stop blaming women and work on yourselves. I look back at 15 years ago when i just started my career and laugh when I see the kind of women I was scared of approaching because I felt they were above my league. Such women are nothing to me now and I wouldn't touch them with a long spoon.

Men should keep striving for wealth, self esteem, knowledge, focusing on a healthy lifestyle, meeting like minds and doing everything possible to be a better version of themselves. No woman doing well for herself will value a half baked man. Women date up, it's the way it is.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by GreatAchiever1: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
henndukwe18:
I pray tins get beta by then
By God's Grace, it will.
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin At least on this thread Nigerian Ladies are not lazy or materialistic or gold diggers.

You lot will grow one day grin grin
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by rainmaker12(m): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
Autobot05:

Dont take any woman very seriously except your grandma,mum and sis .
Bye 👋

Simple. I just need 2 weeks, I will tell you wither I'm breaking up or continue. How una take enter the relationship in the first place?
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by rainmaker12(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
Complaining about women's behaviour as if y'all are angels and saints. All I see here is a case of "show me your girlfriend and I'll tell you what you are..."

In another news: Women, this is why it's good to have your own money. So you don't have to swallow shit and piss from any man just because he's your "source".

Lol so you are in a relationship because of "source"? Once there's no "source" no more relationship cheesy ........ Exactly watin olosho wey get money go do.
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by rainmaker12(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
blacksam01:

did u read about any saying ladies shld not have their own money here...is having money same thing as bad behaviors listed above...what is the big deal in saying am sorry when u are wrong..? or communiting when u are ititated or keeping shut when ur guy is angry and very mad... or being of help to ur man in times of his need

nobody talked about income manipulation by men...u just dont know what to say, hence u prefer blind support..

it is well

No mind am. Talking out of point. That is why they are very arrogant when they have money, because they feel life is all about money
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by blacksam01: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
rainmaker12:

No mind am. Talking out of point. That is why they are very arrogant when they have money, because they feel life is all about money

women are very very confused ppl and trouble some

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by DonroxyII: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
blacksam01:

Two of my exes are first class : one in Economics the other bus administration...same behaviors...

they are non violent, they dont raise voices, but they are terrible with other vices...
Na Dick dem dey use comot book from those girls ... they needed help and you guys ain't it ....

Be the opposite of her bookish character like a Oxlade and Hip-hop Star n Fvck Nonsense comot her body which shall confuse her emotional state ... Na she go reset Her self ....

While She Beefing ... Call her Aside and Just Grab Nyansh anyhow ... Lift her up ... Break apart the Mental Blocks created by Books which has taken away their Sense n Definition of Fun ...!

Most of them suffers from Adaptations due to longer studious time ... They needed a man to take them out of that Reverie unto world of Fun and they would mentally find Balance between Bookish and Womanhood !

Trust me, They would side Womanhood and You have won Your Woman against Book !
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by DonroxyII: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Saintinoo:

Do you know that this girl will never apologise when wrong, she will rather go mute on me, and when i say, ok irrespective of who was wrong, let me make things right, she will start playing victim until i sincerely beg.

I became a simp for this girl, mehn, i japa ooo.

I rather date and marry an illiterate than to marry those type of girls. Virginity and First class really enter her head.
Don't Simp But Be a Man ... They are the best Girl Out there and Cheating is difficult for them because they find it difficult to stoop low and they have Extremism Tendencies derived from Adaptations to Maintain their GP or Standards...

They are Mostly Immatured thinking they are Matured...

So, You redefined Maturities for them and Hold Your Dick Steady because You might not win her in Arguements as they argue nonsense thinking they are sensible shebi na she carry first for class .... But Win Her On Bed .. She can't know that One as she don use all to Read or maintain Standards

Drum Your Manliness into Her Head ... She will Riverberate the Energies and Take You as Her Man ... Only that She can become Clichy and Emotional since book is different from Human ... Any Foolish acts from you can break her apart since she ain't Street... !
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by DonroxyII: 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
nicerod:
U must be educated to cope with them

Stay away from feminist
You must Be Much Matured than Her and Good in Bed makes everything Easier ... Most Women don't Quarrel with their source of Dopamine(Happy Hormone) Instead she Cries grin
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by DonroxyII: 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
Saintinoo:

You truely have not dated such women, if you had, you.won't say such.
I had and I'm telling You it ain't easy .. But if You bell the cat and she become loyal .. they are the best kinda girl you can have around ... Your Children is made genetically and Trainings wise with least stress from You because their mama go Dust Craze comot dem body ... You go just dey cool dey relax ...

A Man must bell his Women... e no Easy But e no Suppose difficult reach War zones!
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by rainmaker12(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
DonroxyII:
Na Dick dem dey use comot book from those girls ... they needed help and you guys ain't it ....

Be the opposite of her bookish character like a Oxlade and Hip-hop Star n Fvck Nonsense comot her body which shall confuse her emotional state ... Na she go reset Her self ....

While She Beefing ... Call her Aside and Just Grab Nyansh anyhow ... Lift her up ... Break apart the Mental Blocks created by Books which has taken away their Sense n Definition of Fun ...!

Most of them suffers from Adaptations due to longer studious time ... They needed a man to take them out of that Reverie unto world of Fun and they would mentally find Balance between Bookish and Womanhood !

Trust me, They would side Womanhood and You have won Your Woman against Book !

Lol. Dey play. Women wey dey weaponize sex, never admits error, wanting you to always craw for ground dey beg every single day of your life, to say sorry for just once, na problem.....lol make I come dey follow you dey do pre-intimacy like say na watin go bring their pride down, when time reach for Bleep........story.lol

It is their natural sef, its not about what the man
should do or is doing, they want you to worship them. How many man is ready for that?....mumu men.. Any position wey woman dey in power na problem.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by DonroxyII: 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
LikeAking:

It's called the power play... Play yours too...

When they play, play yours..

It's a game of do me, I do you.

Na you get am .. Many Men are Boys now ... Ordinary Power Play see Sweating grin ...

Women be dey develop men since year 0 ... When the Children of those illiterate now be like Kawshiokor same men would be complaining and regretting why e marry dem Mama ...

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by DonroxyII: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I thought some mumu men said they can never Marry or date a liability? Now a working class lady don come una dey complain, una never really talk wetyn una want from women for this forum. Confused mumu gender.
Ya left yansh u be dey talk say until you use few Nairalander men to insult Entire men among whom you gonna carry Belle n Sire your next generation tongue
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by DonroxyII: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
rainmaker12:

Lol. Dey play. Women wey dey weaponize sex, never admits error, wanting you to always craw for ground dey beg every single day of your life, to say sorry for just once, na problem.....lol make I come dey follow you dey do pre-intimacy like say na watin go bring their pride down, when time reach for Bleep........story.lol

It is their natural sef, its not about what the man
should do or is doing, they want you to worship them. How many man is ready for that?....mumu men.. Any position wey woman dey in power na problem.
Oestrogen shall bow to Testosterone but if you are a Man on Feminine Energy Yourself You can never Manage a Masculine Woman .... Never-Ever!

To Manage a Woman, You Must be a Man not a Boy...

If Not Simply Accept Defeat and Find Your Level, Some Women are Not Meant for Boys But Men(A Full Fledged Masculine Maturities) Not Someone Lamenting and wimping for Failing Ladies Sh.its Tests !
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by rainmaker12(m): 12:10am On Mar 27, 2023
DonroxyII:
Oestrogen shall bow to Testosterone but if you are a Man on Feminine Energy Yourself You can never Manage a Masculine Woman .... Never-Ever!

To Manage a Woman, You Must be a Man not a Boy...

If Not Simply Accept Defeat and Find Your Level, Some Women are Not Meant for Boys But Men(A Full Fledged Masculine Maturities) Not Someone Lamenting and wimping for Failing Ladies Sh.its Tests !

All to instigate conflict. Tommorow divorce papers start flying. There no point proving who has power or not, its not a competition. A proud and arrogant woman can never accept you as a "Masculine"

Its even worst with a man trying to be Masculine because then she becomes more adamant feeling the man wants to over throne her. "He wants to oppress me" "He doesn't want me to speak".....etc.
The moment the woman drops her pride, that so called "Feminine man" will look Masculine.....its not about showing display of power, it never helps anything.

Some women will be okay o, humble. the moment they get a upper hand financially, boom, they want to become a man. Is it forbidden for women to have money be humble?

When it suits them, you ll be hearing "you are the man"..... Where it doesn't suit them you ll hear, "I'm a woman"......lol.....oya chop ur cake and have it.
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Oscarhakx: 5:10am On Mar 27, 2023
Very powerful thread. Last last just be a high value man with masculine energy. Then find a good submissive, home oriented, feminine woman to match your value. I can't face the outside, terrible, cruel and unforgiving world outside, then come back home. Instead of me to meet a woman that will be my peace, my quiet, my calm. I still come back and meet my fellow man. Bitch thats not done, get out of my house.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Richardidegah7: 8:42am On Mar 27, 2023
Every man should be above his wife/girlfriend in,
1. Finanance
2. Knowledge
3. Understanding
4. Age

That same lady you Complained about, if she meet a man that is above her in these above mentioned qualities, she go mellow.
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by DonroxyII: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
rainmaker12:

All to instigate conflict. Tommorow divorce papers start flying. There no point proving who has power or not, its not a competition. A proud and arrogant woman can never accept you as a "Masculine"

Its even worst with a man trying to be Masculine because then she becomes more adamant feeling the man wants to over throne her. "He wants to oppress me" "He doesn't want me to speak".....etc.
The moment the woman drops her pride, that so called "Feminine man" will look Masculine.....its not about showing display of power, it never helps anything.

Some women will be okay o, humble. the moment they get a upper hand financially, boom, they want to become a man. Is it forbidden for women to have money be humble?

When it suits them, you ll be hearing "you are the man"..... Where it doesn't suit them you ll hear, "I'm a woman"......lol.....oya chop ur cake and have it.
Bro, What Else can I write to You Again ...

If Women Is Water, Men is Rock together we make Humanities Stand Strong ....

All this Big Big Women still has men pressing their Mumu Button thus it's all About Understanding the Plug and If you ain't a Man enough for a Woman Don't blame her, Simply Hustle Up ...

Naturally, Women are Builders of Men If not all Men would have been sleeping and Fvcking but Most Developed Men are in one way or the Other Challenged by Women to Man Up or Forget It ... That's how Nature wired Women ..

If You can't Provide for Her and Man Enough to Climb Her ... She will Dirty You ... Simple ...Once She sees the one who Can .. She Swerves or Be Managing You ....

A Man must be Matured Enough to Conquer His Woman & That "Maturities" Involves Alot ... which Many Men takes for Granted Nowadays..

You like a Woman beyond your league and You ain't ready to Upgrade Only to Be Running Mouth against Her ...

You can Even Upgrade finish and Find someone better than Her grin ... Because she is not below your league ... Kai, Man no be Joke o ... We too Dey play we Gen Z .. Our Forefathers dey pack Women for House like Cashew ... Very Hardworking Men Dem ....

No be today Rich Men dey Collect Women of Lazy Men E tey ... Man even need God to Man Up Well No be By Hustle Alone ... E no Easy to Man a Woman But with God everything is Easier!
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
blacksam01:
...jeez! this category is full of trouble
its either they are dragging my right, playing the silence game when iritated, never apologetic when wrong, weaponize sex,blame shifting, talking back in arguments, wealthy but very reluctant to assist u wen in need,stuborn and always making u feel they pitied u to be with u...
God! av never seen such awful lot like these people..
i wonder why men wont simply let these entitled ladies alone to marry themselves....
dont think its from who i dated...mind u i have dated 5 of them..same character especially gradaute good earning ladies....
i guees that why they marry late!

same way you would deal with uneducated ones...
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by rainmaker12(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
DonroxyII:
Bro, What Else can I write to You Again ...

If Women Is Water, Men is Rock together we make Humanities Stand Strong ....

All this Big Big Women still has men pressing their Mumu Button thus it's all About Understanding the Plug and If you ain't a Man enough for a Woman Don't blame her, Simply Hustle Up ...

Naturally, Women are Builders of Men If not all Men would have been sleeping and Fvcking but Most Developed Men are in one way or the Other Challenged by Women to Man Up or Forget It ... That's how Nature wired Women ..

If You can't Provide for Her and Man Enough to Climb Her ... She will Dirty You ... Simple ...Once She sees the one who Can .. She Swerves or Be Managing You ....

A Man must be Matured Enough to Conquer His Woman & That "Maturities" Involves Alot ... which Many Men takes for Granted Nowadays..

You like a Woman beyond your league and You ain't ready to Upgrade Only to Be Running Mouth against Her ...

You can Even Upgrade finish and Find someone better than Her grin ... Because she is not below your league ... Kai, Man no be Joke o ... We too Dey play we Gen Z .. Our Forefathers dey pack Women for House like Cashew ... Very Hardworking Men Dem ....

No be today Rich Men dey Collect Women of Lazy Men E tey ... Man even need God to Man Up Well No be By Hustle Alone ... E no Easy to Man a Woman But with God everything is Easier!

It's not about leveling up, stop deceiving yoursef. A man can have more money and everything and a woman still refuses to submit, simply because she's also earning good money, that has nothing to do with upgrade.

Don't say they have other men pressing their mumu button, THEY DO NOT......as long as they like you.

Same man, same women, once she has a upper hand, she becomes arrogant. She moves to next man and continues her pride.......

You are motivated to level up because your woman is oppressing you...lol...

Not all successful Women are arrogant. If they submit to any man, they are not in this class we talking about/what the OP is referring to. Don't mix attitude of a woman that likes a man vs one that doesn't, obviously they won't be kind to the latter........That's not what we talking here.

These set, like you but refuse to submit. They don't cheat either, so there's nobody pressing any mumu button, button no dey to press.
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Used big dick to mend her first, then respect yourself as a man.
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by rainmaker12(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
SlayQueenSlayer:
Used big dick to mend her first, then respect yourself as a man.
Shebe na if you see hole chuke dick. Abi you wan rape? If girl no like you that one different, na that one you fit correcr her head with better dick
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Saintinoo(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
rainmaker12:

It's not about leveling up, stop deceiving yoursef. A man can have more money and everything and a woman still refuses to submit, simply because she's also earning good money, that has nothing to do with upgrade.

Don't say they have other men pressing their mumu button, THEY DO NOT......as long as they like you.

Same man, same women, once she has a upper hand, she becomes arrogant. She moves to next man and continues her pride.......

You are motivated to level up because your woman is oppressing you...lol...

Not all successful Women are arrogant. If they submit to any man, they are not in this class we talking about/what the OP is referring to. Don't mix attitude of a woman that likes a man vs one that doesn't, obviously they won't be kind to the latter........That's not what we talking here.

These set, like you but refuse to submit. They don't cheat either, so there's nobody pressing any mumu button, button no dey to press.

How many of these types have you been in relationship with, because you perfectly know them very well, everything youa wrote up there is pure truth.

Imagine my woman telling giving me condition to submit to me, telling me to stop saying that i am a man, that it irritates her, never apologise when she is wrong, she will.rather go cool until i.apologise for her own wrong o, mehn, i rather become a monk.

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by drnoel: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
blacksam01:
...jeez! this category is full of trouble

its either they are dragging my right, playing the silence game when iritated, never apologetic when wrong, weaponize sex,blame shifting, talking back in arguments, wealthy but very reluctant to assist u wen in need,stuborn and always making u feel they pitied u to be with u...

God! av never seen such awful lot like these people..

i wonder why men wont simply let these entitled ladies alone to marry themselves....

dont think its from who i dated...mind u i have dated 5 of them..same character especially gradaute good earning ladies....

i guees that why they marry late!

Problem is your mind game. Women have PhD in mind games cos they were born with it while men are still in their diapers learning work.
Dating or marrying these kind of women you mentioned has its ups and downs.
It is important you are not her Level and way above her or else she won't respect you.
Once a woman doesn't respect you, half of the things you say would jus be "blah blah blah" to her.
Then while she is playing her university mind games, you give her yours on an international front.
A woman would always on all grounds I have seen so far, give in to a more superior force.
The other things you need to take note of are the following:
Learn not to trade words, you will always loose there.
Don't play her game, you will loose.
Don't disagree with her, you will loose
Don't fight with her, you will loose
Don't try to be right, you will loose
Don't be docile or meek with her, you will loose

Just be yourself, stand your ground and make her understand what your no's and dos are. Make her understand she doesn't cross your redlines and believe me, you will be a happier person.

Women like testing grounds like children. Understand that's how they are and don't let that upset you.

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by mocochannel: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2023

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by incredible5(m): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2023
Nice thread 👌
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by dhiqson(m): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2023
cheesy
I See lot of men say " IT ONLY TAKES A REAL MAN TO HANDLE MASCULINE WOMEN (EDUCATED WOMEN)"

LOL check most family pictures, and see most men are no more... Reason?? Hbp don off most

What Im trying to say is that, your woman is no conquest you need conquer yes various shit testing here and there but if for everytime you have to always display masculinity to her by trying to argue or explain... Guy hbp will be ur frnd grin

"Can you handle a strong woman"
I'm not even interested in the strong woman
A man must always understand his woman (the woman is foolish not to understand the man)
Save your masculinity and strength in conquering the world
An educated woman that's got money and got no love and won't submit to her man, AVOID SUCH WITH YOUR LIFE! THERE'S NO TROPHY DYING YOUNG IN ORDER TO TAME HER

AND TO THE LADIES UNDERSTAND THIS.
THERE'S NOTHING WRONG IN BEING EDUCATED AND HAVING THINGS GOING FOR YOURSELF JUST THAT THE ENERGY THAT COMES WITH SUCH THINGS DON'T MAKE YOU DATABLE
AND LASTLY UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BTW INDEPENDENCE AND HYPER INDEPENDENCE
INDEPENDENCE, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN
HYPER INDEPENDENCE IS A TRAUMA RESPONSE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Relationship Btw Young Girls And Older Guys / How Would You React To Being Dumped? / Happy Valentine Day/ Happy Birthday Deal_ordea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.