Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? (5892 Views)

How Do You Nigerian Men Cope Abroad With Konji? / Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / Why I Will Be Sleeping With Educated Men This Year... Lady In Uni Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Saintinoo(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dracula123:
While I want to agree that some educated ladies are like that, I strongly feel the men they are dating are a factor of their behavior. Why go after a career woman only to restrict her?
Other factors are accepting her financial support and still wanting to subject her to house wife's duty just like in the old. We all have rights both male and female.

I dated one sir, yes i agree that mrn are the cause of their behavior, but every man wants a lady who he will love and that same lady will respect him.

These set of ladies see submission as a way of becoming s failure, they see apologising for their wrong as weakness, they get angry when you refer them as women which they are.

Mehn, you will not understand until you date one, i rather marry an illiterate and live long than marry such women.

13 Likes

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Saintinoo(m): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
InfinityFabric:
Marrying such ladies is like marrying MAN, don't do it! There's no coping, only moping.

Mistake remind that they are women, they will bring down the house that day.

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Saintinoo(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Polynek:
I don't like when someone generalize a behaviour simply bcox of his/her experience,
There are good educated ladies and there are bad one's.
That you met few bad ones doesn't mean they are all the same.

The OP said he has dated 5, i was dating one some weeks ago, understand what OP mean by educated, not just being a graduate, these are career ladies we are talking about.

8 Likes

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Saintinoo(m): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
angiography:

She will find a man, be successful in her marriage and career. All women want to date a man they can look up to. And when they do, they give them the utmost respect. The exception to this is common to all women irrespective of class

I will be the most happiest person if she finds a man and br successful in her marriage. Nevertheless, that doesn't mean that people should take stupid behaviours from their date.

11 Likes

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Dracula123: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Saintinoo:

I dated one sir, yes i agree that mrn are the cause of their behavior, but every man wants a lady who he will love and that same lady will respect him.

These set of ladies see submission as a way of becoming s failure, they see apologising for their wrong as weakness, they get angry when you refer them as women which they are.

Mehn, you will not understand until you date one, i rather marry an illiterate and live long than marry such women.
I totally get your point and trust me, I avoid such ladies.

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Nice2023(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Saintinoo:

You truely have not dated such women, if you had, you.won't say such.

Now let me tell u this.

When I was single,I dated ladies not for sex or romance ok.

What do u do for a living was basically what encompasses our discussions then. Life,money career and a little outing and as u can see,many of us still keep in touch till date because it was all about competition amongst us.

And today,I was also lucky to marry my wife, who is a great competitor to me...she earns more salary than me,but as a smart guy,I make more from my side business than her. Our gross earning per month is roughly 3.2million.

Now,she is planning on setting up a side business like me and I have told her that I will support her.

Lesson: the fulcrum of the matter is that,the family is at the core of this whole competition and that does not remove the love we had at the beginning,in fact we are waxing strong.

Everyone with his own reality.

Before u still doubt me,my wife is a group head of operations of a financial institution in Abuja and I was once a banker before I left to a government job.

Note: i don't want u to believe me ok.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Saintinoo(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nice2023:

Now let me tell u this.

What do u do for a living was basically what encompasses our discussions then. Life,money career and a little outing and as u can see,many of us still keep in touch till date because it was all about competition amongst us.

And today,I was also lucky to marry my wife, who is a great competitor to me...she earns more salary than me,but as a smart guy,I make more from my side business than her. Our gross earning per month is roughly 3.2million.

Now,she is planning on setting up a side business like me and I have told her that I will support her.

Lesson: the fulcrum of the matter is that,the family is at the core of this whole competition and that does not remove the love we had at the beginning,in fact we are waxing strong.

Before u still doubt me,my wife is a group head of operations of a financial institution in Abuja and I was once a banker before I left to a government job.

Note: i don't want u to believe me ok at all.

It worked for you bro, just as it worked for a friend of mine, his wife, a nurse with a federal teaching hospital bought him a car, this guy earn 30k as a principal on a private secondary school but she submits to him like a house wife.

In all bad, there are still few good ones, but the truth is that majority of em career women are just like the OP stated.

Mind you, any man that condones a disrepectful wife is no longer a man, i don't know how you were brought up though.

15 Likes

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Nice2023(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
frozen70:

Your understanding is good base on your statement

Not all men fall into this category

As a mate of fact,
What others are daring is what you are tackling

My wife's friends who earns more than the husband till date has not had peace of mind. Despite the fact that the lady is humble.

Her husband is already intimidated,troubled and even want her to stop work for no obvious reason.

In fact,most men need to adjust seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by ItisWell22(f): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Saintinoo:

She had this sense of self importance, i am better than you type of mentality. This is a girl i vowed to support her reach her ambitions.

I think she felt she was more superior, because i could see signs of supremacy battle in the relationship.

Mehn, i japa, i know it will hurt me because i really loved her and made so many plans with her, but dating her means becoming her slave.

😢
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Saintinoo(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nice2023:

My wife's friends who earns more than the husband till date has not had peace of mind. Despite the fact that the lady is humble.

Her husband is already intimidated,troubled and even want her to stop work for no obvious reason.

Do you live with them? Do you know why he lacks peace of mind, no man can be intimidated with his wife having her own money especially in this economic meltdown, but how do the womn treat you after being richer, no man want to play the role of a woman in his house.

12 Likes

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Nice2023(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
Saintinoo:

Do you live with them? Do you know why he lacks peace of mind, no man can be intimidated with his wife having her own money especially in this economic meltdown, but how do the womn treat you after being richer, no man want to play the role of a woman in his house.

Are u married?

If u are not just keep quiet. There is nothing like generalisation in marriage.

What works for A would never work for B. That was why I gave an explicit explanation earlier.

Bye and keep ur thoughts to yourself.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by blacksam01: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nice2023:

u heard only from.the woman..that why u could conclude easily

3 Likes

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Nice2023(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
blacksam01:

u heard only from.the woman..that why u could conclude easily

We have settled these cases for both of them more than 9 occasions.

I don't say what I am not part of...I didn't say,them say. I said it emphatically.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by LikeAking: 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
blacksam01:
...jeez! this category is full of trouble

its either they are dragging my right, playing the silence game when iritated, never apologetic when wrong, weaponize sex,blame shifting, talking back in arguments, wealthy but very reluctant to assist u wen in need,stuborn and always making u feel they pitied u to be with u...

God! av never seen such awful lot like these people..

i wonder why men wont simply let these entitled ladies alone to marry themselves....

dont think its from who i dated...mind u i have dated 5 of them..same character especially gradaute good earning ladies....

i guees that why they marry late!

It's called the power play... Play yours too...

When they play, play yours..

It's a game of do me, I do you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by blacksam01: 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nice2023:

We have settled these cases for both of them more than 9 occasions.

I don't say what I am not part of...I didn't say,them say. I said it emphatically.

what exactly is the man's problems.....he is not a goat to give trouble without a reason...mayb he is even angry at u ppl getting involved with their marital affair...

nobody just wakes up aamd start ill-treatment of thier spouse... something they share as a couple is the problem which u dont h to know

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Albertone:

We're talking of bad behavior here. No be everything be money.

I'm just saying, that bad behaviour begats bad behaviour.

They should stop acting as if they're not without flaws. How can you date five ladies, and all of them had flaws, but, magically, not once was the fault from you?

3 Likes

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Sam119(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
OP You are 100% correct
One was introduced to me by a friend for possible dating, but nothing to write home about character wise.

She is always looking for a man that is handsome with money, more money and plenty money irrespective of the fact that she earns well.

8 Likes

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by LikeAking: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Saintinoo:

Wait, i'm i dreaming? Same character my own is exibiting, OP everything you listed here is same shit she does, to crown it all, she is a first class graduate.

She actually gave me a silent treatment for two weeks now, thinking i will come out and beg, she doesn't know that i have taken it as an opportunity to japa.

I just pity her, because i doubt if she can stay up yo one month with another man.

The last word i told her was this '' continue giving the silent treatment until you reach 30.

Na red pill movement format you go use for her.
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
blacksam01:

did u read about any saying ladies shld not have their own money here...is having money same thing as bad behaviors listed above...what is the big deal in saying am sorry when u are wrong..? or communiting when u are ititated or keeping shut when ur guy is angry and very mad... or being of help to ur man in times of his need

nobody talked about income manipulation by men...u just dont know what to say, hence u prefer blind support..

it is well

At the bold, you did.

The main point of your discourse was in fact: income manipulation. All the seemingly bad behaviour you listed up there was traced to the ladies being independent and working for their own money. Even though we all are aware that women in general, can be rude, but you decided to round up their rudeness to the simple fact that they're working and independent.

You're pained because you expected them to swallow your nonsense just because you have a dangling member and yet, unsurprisingly, they didn't, bringing to your notice that your power as a man (aka money) can only go so far when subjugating a woman.
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by blacksam01: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nice2023:

Now let me tell u this.

Note: i don't want u to believe me ok.

i read all u wrote here...see every human: male or female have a dream patner...

u happened to b d dream man of that your wife at the time of the relationship that is why sh stayed with u......i am not doing a formal job or white collar...but u camnot be more interesting and intelligent than me..

i found out that those set of ladies are usually suckers for white collar working guyz...they are mostly driven by how progressive the guy is especially moneywise, they belive that being close to that formal guy brings them sophistication and class as well.....the class of job the guy does matters much to them..and banks for them is one of three of the highest level class they like..

the dressing and very decent work outlook of bankers is a poison to them..i laffed wen i read u say ,i was a banker...i knew immediately that was her attraction...

do you know that of the 5 ladies of sort i dated that four of them went away to date bankers then...one even got to point of physical abuse annd lots of cheating by the banker guy but still married him...the class the banking profession ooze is a very big attraction to them

one is still currently dating a banker..two are married to bankers...etc...

if u had been in that govt job with all this ur insight in life and but low earnings..but u didn't use high income lies to counter class..guy, that your wife will not marry u...

i repeat, that your wife will not marry u

make inquiry today..ask ur wife dou playfully if sh would hv married u if u were mot working in the bamk then but working as aa junior staff at a government agency or mayb if u do some other job not official white colar and see what sh will te u..

guy at that stage..ur class as imposed on u by the bamking profession attracted her not her love for u..sh doesnt love u den..

so dont talk ppl down like ur some kind of super hero....

16 Likes

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by thesicilian: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
blacksam01:

so why are mny guyz complaining of same thing...

my bestie female friend who just got a job at zenith annd was added into it locality WhatsApp group and also female only WhatsApp group...sh keeps complaining of how the ladies look down on guyz based on thier account statements...

sh complain that all of them have a mentality of tall, hamdsome, fair, smooth classy guy that would give them freedom and preferably live abroad as a husband choice...

Yugoslavia247:

Manipulative

I met a girl who earns money. She will never assist me even when I ask for 200 naira. Then I knew I met the devil.

Those clamouring for working class. Just know that it's only the person who is able to assist you that the whole working class will make sense. If not you will still be burdened by the same burden a non working woman has. All her money is for wigs and clothes while your money is for both of you.

Dem plenty.

When the man is tired and complains. They will spend their money and disrespect you and deny you sex.

From beginning make sure she is not selfish.
You guys may be right, though.
I personally think a well brought up lady should be able to respect her spouse irrespective of her financial status.
Except she allows the wealth get into her head, or falls prey to pressure from bad friends.
Another factor may be that different classes of ladies naturally should be handled differently. Telling a working class lady to come and pound yam for you at 9pm when she returns from work may backfire, being too tired to do certain things doesn't make her a bad person. Except she makes a habit of dodging her responsibilities using work as an excuse.
I think in essence everything should be done in moderation. In this life no one has it all figured out, we are all learning

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Nice2023(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
blacksam01:

i read all u wrote here...see every human: male or female have a dream patner...

u happened to b d dream man of that your wife at the time of the relationship that is why sh stayed with u......i am not doing a formal job or white collar...but u camnot be more interesting and intelligent than me..

i found out that those set of ladies are usually suckers for white collar working guyz...they are mostly driven by how progressive the guy is especially moneywise, they belive that being close to that formal guy brings them sophistication and class as well.....the class of job the guy does matters much to them..and banks for them is one of three of the highest level class they like..

the dressing and very decent work outlook of bankers is a poison to them..i laffed wen i read u say ,i was a banker...i knew immediately that was her attraction...

do you know that of the 5 ladies of sort i dated that four of them went away to date bankers then...one even got to point of physical abuse annd lots of cheating by the banker guy but still married him...the class the banking profession ooze is a very big attraction to them

one is still currently dating a banker..two are married to bankers...etc...

if u had been in that govt job with all this ur insight in life and but low earnings..but u didn't use high income lies to counter class..guy, that your wife will not marry u...

i repeat, that your wife will not marry u

make inquiry today..ask ur wife dou playfully if sh would hv married u if u were mot working in the bamk then but working as aa junior staff at a government agency or mayb if u do some other job not official white colar and see what sh will te u..

guy at that stage..ur class as imposed on u by the bamking profession attracted her not her love for u..sh doesnt love u den..

so dont talk ppl down like ur some kind of super hero....

I like people like u who are very concise in debate such as this.
If na some people especially half educated people,they would have started using abusive words because they don't believe in learning,rather they prefer tk engage one in blind arguments.

Well,kudos for ur maturity and the way u engaged me.

Back to the issue on ground. U see this thing they call marriage, it requires time and i feel it needs to be studied as well and from who?

From existing marriages...in fact,in life something must attracts someone to u and if it is because of the banking work,we were bankers.
She married me because she knew I love her genuinely and not because of our vocations at that time.

In conclusion,everyone knows what is good for them.
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by InfinityFabric: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
blacksam01:

no...i can attest to the fact they are virgins
Ok, if you say so.

dont be deceived by lot sof olosho in town, virgin ladies are sstill many
Ofc I know, most girls I've dealt with are virgins - I'm allergic to used goods. That's why I'm wondering where u got yours.
Those behavior are classic community cum bucket behavior.
I guess you were not stoic enough then.

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Saintinoo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nice2023:

Are u married?

If u are not just keep quiet. There is nothing like generalisation in marriage.

What works for A would never work for B. That was why I gave an explicit explanation earlier.

Bye and keep ur thoughts to yourself.

You are here spilling rubbish, defending what you don't know, people are telling you their experience, not one, not two, not three and you are talking about your marriage, your marriage cannot be used as a factor to conclude that those folks don't do ehat the OP stated.

And when did it become an achievement to get married?

7 Likes

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
I thought some mumu men said they can never Marry or date a liability? Now a working class lady don come una dey complain, una never really talk wetyn una want from women for this forum. Confused mumu gender.

7 Likes

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Albertone(m): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm just saying, that bad behaviour begats bad behaviour.

They should stop acting as if they're not without flaws. How can you date five ladies, and all of them had flaws, but, magically, not once was the fault from you?

Did you read the part he mentioned he was dating the same category of ladies?

Also, if your boyfriend has a flaw, the next thing is for you to start exhibiting flaws too?
The flaws of those ladies isn't dependent on his own flaws. When no be flaws competition.
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Albertone(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I thought some mumu men said they can never Marry or date a liability? Now a working class lady don come una dey complain, una never really talk wetyn una want from women for this forum. Confused mumu gender.

Nigerian ladies = liability + good character ....(i)
Nigerian ladies = working class + bad character ...(ii)

I don't know why good character and working class are mutually exclusive in Nigerian ladies.

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by HellVictorinho7: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by frozen70(f): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nice2023:

Na the man go tire

The lady is moving higher because the man wants to remain where he is

If not for pride and ego, why is the husband behaving like devil's advocate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Albertone:

Nigerian ladies = liability + good character ....(i)
Nigerian ladies = working class + bad character ...(ii)

I don't know why good character and working class are mutually exclusive in Nigerian ladies.
That's bc u cannot eat your cake and have it. kiss kiss
Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by WantsandMore: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Men's masculinity is fast fading, look at all of you whining over a Simple shit test.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..? by Jeferious: 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Saintinoo:

You truely have not dated such women, if you had, you.won't say such.
Oga, na working class we dey find abeg. Wetin concern me and jobless girl? I no want person wey go use my own money buy me gifts on my birthday grin grin

As for the witch-like behavior,that one no be wahala. Me sef na emotional terrorist. Just tap the drums of war, and I'll hurriedly draw the battle line.

Boss, make I tell you...Dem dey use madness cure madness. Abeg give me working class girl anytime anyday

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. / I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! / Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.