Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner (39725 Views)

Obi Campaigns For Patrick Dakum, LP Governorship Candidate In Plateau (Photos) / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by merits(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
LP is party of democrats unlike the satanic APC

You can say that again.Person wey pass you don pass you.APC THE MIGHTY YORUBA PARTY.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Invitationn: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
ShitHead:
Spirit of Sportsmanship.

I wish Tinubu would do the same to Obi
That’s the thing about wishes😂
We don’t wish Obi calls the president-elect; it’s pointless.
Y’all should continue WISHING
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by amah4game: 12:42am On Mar 21, 2023
Mun gaji da bakonci Gida Gida cool grin
Eli360:

Caleb Mutfwang Gida! Gadi!!! 👊🏼✌
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by tiger28: 12:44am On Mar 21, 2023
Pls check his middle name well........
It might bear Chibuzor..

Stupid tribalistic PPL, Imagine they couldn't EVEN select a full Yoruba for Lagos election, na one chinedu boy wey no Sabi Yoruba language dem con select..........

You left SE to come drag Lagos election

Which TRIBE will be soo foolish to do that in Nigeria
Na dem Factory Babies!
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Omoawoke: 2:58am On Mar 21, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
Yorubas too they talk, Una too dey make mouth single strength 💪una no get only mouth and useless juju una sabi especially those dirty smelling yoruba Muslims.. Mark it here :; In the next 10 years yorubas in Lagos we go into extinction bcoz they can't be able to afford a house rent in Lagos anymore.. Igbos no be una mate, Una too small I swear.

Mynd44 dominque Seun

See hate speech and this guy is still breathing
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Raph82(m): 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
The tide is changing in the political space of this country. The 2 Strongest contestants of Makinde in Oyo state have called to congratulate him too, election is a game of win or loss. We will get there soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu / Governor Obiano Appoints Yul Edochie As Senior Special Adviser On Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.