Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner (39722 Views)

Obi Campaigns For Patrick Dakum, LP Governorship Candidate In Plateau (Photos) / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by tiswell(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yoruba have started what they can't finish

2 Likes

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Postinor: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
MorataFC:
cheesy
What do you think the L stands for? grin
losers in pain😂😂😂
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Reelmii: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nice gesture...na like this life souppse be
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by highchief1: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by goslowgoslow(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
When will Tinubu call Peter Obi to congratulate him?
Congratulate a failure lmao 😂😂
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Millimann: 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Where you win fairly we congratulate you.

But where you win with wuruwuru, instead of people coming to congratulate you, you will be going up and down with your certificate to meet people to seek for validation.

1 Like

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by goslowgoslow(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
MorataFC:
cheesy
What do you think the L stands for? grin
LOUSY!
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by ProphetM0hammad: 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Na loser dey call

Adaobi and Chinedu still dey find airtime
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by steeltrust: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Postinor:
Lp always loses
because they believe in electoral process

They don’t force them selves on the people
Oyo state is an example
If you work you will be re-elected with even sweating

Lp is a party with people oriented politicians
Who are intellectuals and know what the people want

Election is not a do or die
To Lp

1 Like

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by goslowgoslow(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
tiswell:
Yoruba have started what they can't finish
What is that tribalist?
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Tee2027: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
First time I will any living LP to be sensible. Oga dump that useless LP they will never enter heaven.
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Diddycsbsb: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yorubas too they talk, Una too dey make mouth single strength 💪una no get only mouth and useless juju una sabi especially those dirty smelling yoruba Muslims.. Mark it here :; In the next 10 years yorubas in Lagos we go into extinction bcoz they can't be able to afford a house rent in Lagos anymore.. Igbos no be una mate, Una too small I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Roboto11: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
LP is party of democrats unlike the satanic APC

But Obi is still crying.

Whilst Chinedu is looking for who to fight.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Espelbengz(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
He is congratulating his fellow party member nah, pdp and Lp is one party 😁 congrats to LPDP

quote author=Fahdiga post=121913378]LP is party of democrats unlike the satanic APC[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Postinor: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
steeltrust:
because they believe in electoral process

They don’t force them selves on the people
Oyo state is an example
If you work you will be re-elected with even sweating

Lp is a party with people oriented politicians
Who are intellectuals and know what the people want

Election is not a do or die
To Lp
hmm, keep on deceiving urself,lp is just a party of pretenders, online miscreants, and igbos or rather ipob pigs who were trying to push their igbo candidate to the rest of Nigeria
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by bencr7: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
See how he congratulated d new governor, because he know,d process of election in jos was ok
Plateau state election was very peaceful.
Respect to Simon Lalong for not taking election to be do or die affair.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Mccullum: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Distant third position, he's not like his principal that still pursuing shadow in delusional hope of being victorious.
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by BreconHills(m): 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:

What's the difference between LP and PDP? Their votes are inversely corellated.
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by gigabyte13: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
iCauseTrouble:

SUCCESS no dey call failure
It is always the other way round
Just Incase you were not informed

1 Like

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by almayda: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Where are the over one million people that voted for LP nah?
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by AdeProgrammer(m): 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Postinor:
Lp always loses
It is a win win even for LP. We decided to join hands together to unseat APC.
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by badoh(m): 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Just like Obi congratulate Tinubu abi? Better go and sit down and find something to eat.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Godfullsam(m): 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:

Ask Chinedu to Sanwo olu before claiming LP Democrat bla bla

2 Likes

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by honeyB2018: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

The most responsible LP candidate so far

Northerners are in Lagos minding their business, they go out to vote quietly and return home. No noise
But some other people are in Lagos and will not let everybody have peace, na una go follow southwest people drag politics, drag house of rep seats and make noise it is no man’s land.
And when they reacted you begin to cry victim.

Which kind Wahala be this people?

They are following the constitution of Nigeria, which guarantees every Nigerian the right to live anywhere of their choice peacefully, vote and be voted for. If the Hsusas, want to contest here, no one stops them. But trust me, it will happen one here in Lagos State.
For your information, the Hsusas have been contesting and winning elections here, but they are smart about it. They contest under the ruling party. An Hausa man has contest for councillor, chairmanship of L. C D. A here in Lagos. Go to Iba and find out.
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Padipadi(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
So you mean APC is filled with satan?
You are just like Falz. His father, Falana is Tinubu's personal lawyer. Your mental illness is also incurable.

1 Like

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by soojar(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
Good. First person to congratulate. LP no be wahala party.

Folarin of APC in Oyo state already congratulated the PDP winner, the incumbent governor of Oyo State.

We learn everyday
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by soojar(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:

Folarin of APC in Oyo state already congratulated the PDP winner, the incumbent governor of Oyo State.

We learn everyday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Nuhu Clark Is Dead: Borno Assembly Member-Elect Dies / Benue Militant Who Submitted 84 Guns To The State Govt / Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.