Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss (27729 Views)

Oyetola Took N18bn Loan After Election Loss, Left N407.32bn Debt – Adeleke / Funke Akindele Speaks On Joining Politics, Being Jandor's Running Mate (Video) / Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by eedimo(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
FATHAT:
Na Wetin this mumu small girl dey talk sef
So sad how some of you were raised.
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Perfectbeing(m): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:
Who is else is celebrating like me already

About the suffering and killing About to continue in Nigeria after what we experience in Buhari's tenure

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 until we start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism

Since you all want to be sick

Let the sickness go round
This nation doesn't deserve pity
The suffering and killing that you want to happen so that you can play your "I told you so card" will start and end with you.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Perfectbeing(m): 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jenifa don finally tear her diary.😂
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
jaxxy:
Funke still chasing clout instead of going to fix her marriage she left months to elections.

Funked spoilts jandors chance. if he picked a respectable and strong vp youths may have supported him b4 gbadebo came into the scene.

instead he went to choose a woman with a fresh marriage scandal around her. undecided
Yorubas have no scruples with marriage scandals. Is that why you didn't vote for her?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Telldem1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
My love nothing does you
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Tee2027: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jostoman:
Strong woman, you and Jandor lost to peter obi and not to Apc.

Gbadebo ought to have Step down for Jandor immediately after the presidential election.

Keep quiet and go your village sour loser. Go home they needs you more in the village than spewing shit on Internet.
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by PDJT: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
-This woman doesn't look Yoruba, perhaps she could have won. grin

-Many congratulations to you, though. More women should follow your lead to contest for elective office.
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by jaxxy(m): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Yorubas have no scruples with marriage scandals. Is that why you didn't vote for her?

it's not only yorubas voting in lagos and what makes u so sure yorubas have no issues with such issues?

In sane klimes people are careful about scandals in politics here a man who was caught with his mistress can still run for governorship? is that acceptable public behaviour? How will such person represent ur interests well?

Yes that's why I didn't take her and pdp seriously among lack of potential with jandor bt if he got a serious vp to support him youths would have supported not only me.
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Goodconcept78: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Pearlpalace:
She tried abeg, it's not easy

It's quite unfortunate how Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. I pray that God touches a kind hearted person to help you dear.
SCAMMER

USING YOUR ALTERNATE ACCOUNT TO DISGUISE

DEY PLAY

grin
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Glead(m): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Because of politics . She separated to have freedom of movement .
Hope you don get full freedom now.
You need to lead home before you can lead group of home@state
You don scarter your own shaaaa
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Princessdainty(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
You don't regrett? maka Regret hold you in chokehold Funke!

Is this a charade? Are y'all for serving the people or its just for your personal gain? Getat abeg

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Can somebody remind her that she didn't run for office nha jendor deh run while she deh side line
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by MyAmericandream(f): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
FATHAT:
Ozwor
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by darkkknight2010: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
By the way mama Chinedu has been exposed!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7618256/desperation-deception-disappointment-real-agenda

Awon ole! Alainitiju won!

Omoawoke:
angry

Well done funke akindele, we love you and jandor

But this time, we had to send a clear message that some people should mind their business .

Other tribes are in Lagos minding their business, they do their stuffs and vote quietly. But some people will not let us hear word. The noise is just too much.

After Ekiti people voted their choice in presidential, they began to curse and mock them while they voted their own for southeast having over 90% of votes.

Na dem go make noise pass, do gragra, na we dey here, na we! Na dem go drag house of rep, decide who to become governor . Now they lost and they are crying all the way from Onsitha and Abia for election whey happen for Lagos.

No man’s land 120
No mans land 2000
No mans land 24000

Who get Lagos??
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Subonbon(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
FATHAT:
wetin you wey yeye the scribble out.. Ozour wink
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Cromagnon: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jostoman:
Strong woman, you and Jandor lost to peter obi and not to Apc.

Gbadebo ought to have Step down for Jandor immediately after the presidential election.
Why
Gabe got way more Votes than Jan
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Subonbon:
wetin you wey yeye the scribble out.. Ozour wink
Am not surprised to see cows responding. Bastards elite worshippers
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by toloohthegreat: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Bleep them all. Clowns of Nollywood. Good for entertainment but not good enough for public offices!

Ireportlive:
cool

Jennifer of Ayetoro... She tried her best and we are proud of her

Funke Akindele, Toyin Abraham, Mercy Johnson, Regina Daniels, these are women who went all out to campaign even with insults and bashing, they stood their ground

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Joezik(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
FATHAT:

U old pass am.... mtcheew
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by tundeabib1: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:

About the suffering and killing About to continue in Nigeria after what we experience in Buhari's tenure

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 until we start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism

Who is this sef? Another moose on the loose.
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Joezik:

U old pass am.... mtcheew
na hu dey talk? Spoilt fkn kid. When elders are talking you should shut your fkn trap. See your mouth like mama ulomachi basket
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Fearyourcreator: 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:

Am happy cus e go start for your house
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by PassingShot(m): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:

Guilt tripping, blackmailing and gaslighting all wrapped in one post.

Suffer your suffer in peace. You don't decide for people who to vote or how to vote, o you Obi supporters.
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Hoodnigga123: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
it is your parents and siblings that will be killed. Oloriburuku omo.
Who else is celebrating like me already

This nation doesn't deserve pity[/quote]
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by tyboy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
FATHAT:

Big fool she get sense pass you , make I no involve your family for this matter
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by ud4u: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Uneducated urchins can go any length to protect Tinunbu, 24yrs of enslavement is not a trait to them, instead they prefer begging and constituting nuisance every where.

They come my shop group by group to beg on daily basis, ask people that stays in ijeshatedo they will give you insight. These are supposed future youths begging and snatching people's bag and phone. So why wouldn't they be used as political thugs because they are jobless.
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by tyboy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Glead:
Because of politics . She separated to have freedom of movement .
Hope you don get full freedom now.
You need to lead home before you can lead group of home@state
You don scarter your own shaaaa

See another Mumu.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
tyboy:
[b][/b]
Big fool she get sense pass you , make I no involve your family for this matter
Better for you for not involving my family
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by tomzyELNINO: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:

Be consoling yourself. Nigeria will continue.

Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by OMOGBEHIN36(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
FATHAT:

You're a big fool

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
You are the real MVP dear. There's a double for every trouble . Congrats for even trying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire / Senator Akpabio Campaigns In Eket (Photos) / Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.