Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss (27716 Views)

Oyetola Took N18bn Loan After Election Loss, Left N407.32bn Debt – Adeleke / Funke Akindele Speaks On Joining Politics, Being Jandor's Running Mate (Video) / Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by PPIA: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
FATHAT:
Na Wetin this mumu small girl dey talk sef
After the Jondor don fvck am tire and because of that JJC skillz leave am🤭🤭🤭

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Subonbon(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
FATHAT:

Am not surprised to see cows responding. Bastards elite worshippers
imagine the nonsense your generation dey write how does a cow respond to a family so daft like yours angry
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by StreetFight: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Jennifer of Ayetoro... She tried her best and we are proud of her

Funke Akindele, Toyin Abraham, Mercy Johnson, Regina Daniels, these are women who went all out to campaign even with insults and bashing, they stood their ground

Only one set of people were insulting all the women you listed. The Obidiotts. E no go better for their Mama.
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by OmonnakOdapig: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Na ELLU PEE people spoil una market
grin grin grin
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by OmonnakOdapig: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
doublewisdom:
Funke was mobbed by urchins the day she went to campaign. Is her mother Igbo too? Was she not qualified as a true Lagosian? Urchins can k1ll their own parents to protect Tinubu's dynasty while wallowing in abject poverty. Tueh
undecided
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by orumba(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Auntie has tried, next time organize your thugs
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by JohnVianney: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sammyblacky87:

U are complaining just bcus u no dey benefit from the corrupt system. If to say this corrupt government give you contract of 100m now, u no go talk say some people are sentimental and tribalistic.

Make dey decieve urself dey go
Just take a look at the mindset of the youth. "The end justifies the means" they say.

"It doesn't matter if 100 people around me die of hunger, subjugation and treachery, as long as I and my family benefit from the evil, we'll continue to support it"

Unfortunately, I'm here to burst your bubble. The corrupt N100m contract you yearn for you won't get shi-shi, not even 5 million. The criminals you spur on will give these contracts to their children and other people of influence.

Do you know what they reserve for the common man like you? 30k and 50k at most N90k they'd budget per person during the election season for ballot box snatching. The common man is just a willing tool they use to Carry out dirty assignments. Collect 50k and groan for the next 4 years.

Suffering, Hunger and a dysfunctional economy knows no friend or foe, it knows no tribe nor political affiliation. Everyone suffers from it, regardless of social status.

As young Nigerians would say; "Dey play"
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by drdeath: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:
Who is else is celebrating like me already

About the suffering and killing About to continue in Nigeria after what we experience in Buhari's tenure

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 until we start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism

Since you all want to be sick

Let the sickness go round
This nation doesn't deserve pity
It is you and your future generations that will be the first to be killed mercilessly IJN Amen!
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by idrezee(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:

About the suffering and killing About to continue in Nigeria after what we experience in Buhari's tenure

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 until we start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism

We reject this curse.
Just because your candidate failed you want Nigeria to burn.

This is inhumane, senseless and dafft
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Fut9ure: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
idrezee:

We reject this curse.
Just because your candidate failed you want Nigeria to burn.

This is inhumane, senseless and dafft

Inhumane, senseless and daft is when you step into the polling unit with tribalism and sentiments forgetting what we went through

Like I said I willl celebrate from now on

Tag me igbo that is the only thing that comes to you guys head

Let me shock you am from Edo State
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Fut9ure: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
drdeath:

It is you and your future generations that will be the first to be killed mercilessly IJN Amen!

Now you can pray

Haha

After stepping into the polling unit with sentiments and tribalism

You people haven't seen anything yet
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Subonbon(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
FATHAT:

You're worse than a swine useless imaginary monkey in human shape
till now I am still trying to wonder how your dad looks when he sleeps... Like a racoon I think... grin
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by bouqie28: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
You are very rightquote author=Jostoman post=121918730]as she small reach for your eyes she can employ you to be washing toilet for her. [/quote]
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by StreetFight: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:

This miscreant will soon die of depression
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by yom2(m): 12:53am On Mar 21, 2023
Gangster1ms:
The June 12 people. What an irony. What a shame.
which one u won start again? May be when Nigeria becomes like China. This space will be sanitised a little. Too many rubbish comments here and there.
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by cococandy(f): 12:54am On Mar 21, 2023
HEBEI:
Jandor failed the moment he chose this woman as a running mate.

In Lagos of all places, he chose not to be serious angry
What’s wrong her as a running mate?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by VULCAN(m): 1:24am On Mar 21, 2023
Oga, if you want to lie do it where people that don't know the truth are.

So if there was no GRV, Jandor would have won APC in Lagos.

A most foolish statement.

So sanwoolu would have disbanded the thugs and police he used to suppress and deal with voters if ONLY Jandor and Funke were the only opposition he had.

Mtscheww

Jostoman:
Strong woman, you and Jandor lost to peter obi and not to Apc.

Gbadebo ought to have Step down for Jandor immediately after the presidential election.
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by lailo: 2:40am On Mar 21, 2023
Jostoman:
Strong woman, you and Jandor lost to peter obi and not to Apc.

Gbadebo ought to have Step down for Jandor immediately after the presidential election.
Someone who scored over 300 thousand votes should step down for someone who could only gather 80k votes? The ganja wey u smoke go too strong oooo.
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Joezik(m): 3:57am On Mar 21, 2023
FATHAT:
na hu dey talk? Spoilt fkn kid. When elders are talking you should shut your fkn trap. See your mouth like mama ulomachi basket

The way you type shows you are a kid.

Rest.
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by tete7000(m): 6:03am On Mar 21, 2023
doublewisdom:
Funke was mobbed by urchins the day she went to campaign. Is her mother Igbo too? Was she not qualified as a true Lagosian? Urchins can k1ll their own parents to protect Tinubu's dynasty while wallowing in abject poverty. You identify a Yoruba by the level of his dirtyness. Tueh

I wanted to begin dispute some things you wrote there but then I remembered this👇 and kept my peace.

Fable: DON'T ARGUE WITH DONKEYS

The donkey said to the tiger:

- "The grass is blue".

The tiger replied:

- "No, the grass is green."

The discussion heated up, and the two decided to submit him to arbitration, and for this they went before the lion, the King of the Jungle.

Already before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout:

- "His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?".

The lion replied:

- "True, the grass is blue."

The donkey hurried and continued:

- "The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him."

The king then declared:

- "The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence."

The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating:

- "The Grass Is Blue"...

The tiger accepted his punishment, but before he asked the lion:

- "Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green."

The lion replied:

- "In fact, the grass is green."

The tiger asked:
- "So why are you punishing me?".

The lion replied:

- "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green.

The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave and intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question."

The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense...

There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.

When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent. Your peace and quiet are worth more. ❤️

Thanks for reading
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by enemyofprogress: 6:04am On Mar 21, 2023
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm so happy that you lost. I once toasted you, but you refused to date me, because of money and wealth

Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by Gaabasky: 6:29am On Mar 21, 2023
GistONg:
Funke Akindele, the Deputy Governorship Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in Lagos State, has talked about her involvement in the election.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqAt2aLtoO4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Instead of u to contest for the state of Assembly like that of your colleagues u and your boss were dividing Lagosian.
Is it Sanwo-olu or Tinubu that's no Lagosian than many of u guys? People that have something to offered they don't campaign on sentiments they rather showcases their skills and knowledge

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by everythinggirly(f): 6:31am On Mar 21, 2023
Theirs absolutely no harm in trying.
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by magzey: 7:05am On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:

You an Enemy of state.

Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by luvyaself95(m): 8:02am On Mar 21, 2023
Na all this mumu me i no dey like if you like regret, if you like don't na your problem be that kwanu
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by millionboi2: 8:45am On Mar 21, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Jenifa abeg kukuma face your movie acting and leave politics for people wey strong reach am.
she should have rejected the offer
Re: I Don’t Regret Running For Office – Funke Akindele Speaks After Election Loss by kennyamusan(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2023
She would be a commissioner no doubt
GistONg:
Funke Akindele, the Deputy Governorship Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in Lagos State, has talked about her involvement in the election.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqAt2aLtoO4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike: Treat Manhole Thieves As ‘Armed Robbers’, FCT NSCDC Boss Charges Personnel / Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event / Protest At The Gates Of Otedola Owner Of African Petroleum and tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.