Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. (34411 Views)

Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) / "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Sweetvie: 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
Good for him. Who cares undecided
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by LegacyB: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2023
gimakon:

The same way you urchins practised democracy in Lagos and Ekiti abi?
Help us with another lie sir.
Urchin from the yeast in a democracy minority will have their say but majority will have their way. Just think about that!
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Bar1941(m): 1:00am On Mar 21, 2023
Idiotic attention seeker! What is your contribution to your community?
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by MeineMutter: 2:31am On Mar 21, 2023
Massiveglory:

There is nothing that will work with a faulty foundation and there is nothing a faulty foundation can fix. No matter how you try to patch, you will only create more problems, sufferings, pains and blood shed in the land.

The foundation that can do anything in Nigeria is the foundation that has the authentic winner of the presidential election. And tinubu is not the authentic winner of the election.

Yinmu. Aristotle.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by MeineMutter: 2:33am On Mar 21, 2023
brutal1:
Oya change your skin colour nah grin if truly you are done with Nigeria tear your skin comot nah grin the people you live with will always call you a Nigerian xxxx ( your dual citizen nation). Change your name to a white mans name sef they will still tag you black grin you are a black man...that cannot and will never go away. Life is better over there but the systemic racism is there, you people have just learn to cope. Michael Jackson was still traced back home let alone you wey jackson grin

Wheyrhey go dey enta Naija through land borders either at Seme/Idi-iroko or other porous land borders.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by mosesohu: 3:04am On Mar 21, 2023
i wish him Rest in peace
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by IbeOkehie: 3:44am On Mar 21, 2023
Mubiola360:

The international body will still come for him a lot of propaganda will begin to roll in just to distract him from doing different things to pave the way for Nigeria and Africa's libration.
It is up to us to stay by him, support him in your prayers , let's be patriotic and I pray we all rejoice as our struggles shall end in praise.

Bola Tinubu, liberate Africa? grin

Na wa o. It's OK that he won but please less hyperbole. Well, he liberated a lot of money from Lagos State sha so good for him.

Nigerians sef, make una take am easy abeg. Seriously, this your comment made me laugh so hard. Thanks.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Alliswell248: 4:46am On Mar 21, 2023
Expired passports....
Let him keep playing.....
I am the last person to be fuuuul by an Ipob miscreants.
Everything about them is wayo..
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by femicyrus(m): 5:49am On Mar 21, 2023
Massiveglory:

There is nothing that will work with a faulty foundation and there is nothing a faulty foundation can fix. No matter how you try to patch, you will only create more problems, sufferings, pains and blood shed in the land.

The foundation that can do anything in Nigeria is the foundation that has the authentic winner of the presidential election. And tinubu is not the authentic winner of the election.

What if a scammer is the so called authentic winner?

Tinubu is not buhari even if they are twin brothers

I am optimistic of a better Nigeria with tinubu compared to the mess buhari plunged us into under the same APC
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 21, 2023
LegacyB:

Urchin from the yeast in a democracy minority will have their say but majority will have their way. Just think about that!

Nonsense way you type no even make sense. Na like this una wan use rule Nigeria, Nothing like Logical statement. Just open mouth, vaa, nonsense don full everywhere.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Dchampion65: 6:30am On Mar 21, 2023
Massiveglory:

And you can prove your accusation or you are following what you read on media, or the noise the pastors are making all about.
Beloved, persistent shout of a liar can sometimes be taking as the truth.
Nigeria will rise above the cloudy situation.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by seunodediranivy: 6:50am On Mar 21, 2023
who wants them in Nigeria before, terrorists, tear and burn it into ashes, your existence in Nigeria is calamitous, and degrading the image of our noble country,
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by LegacyB: 7:15am On Mar 21, 2023
gimakon:

Nonsense way you type no even make sense. Na like this una wan use rule Nigeria, Nothing like Logical statement. Just open mouth, vaa, nonsense don full everywhere.
Urchin from the sadeast that’s your own point of view and it by no means matter to me.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by saysugar(m): 7:46am On Mar 21, 2023
Massiveglory:

authentic winner? which is obi right, with this u Igbos mindset this country will never unite,, when u keep saying its until they announced ur Igbo man as winner will make good foundation, others candidates no get followers abi?? Foundation Kor German floor ni ,if 9ja tire you go Togo or Cotonou Cameroon it's annoying when you keep been tribalistic and not say the fact, Obi is not even the second u keep shouting stolen mandate, this election is clear open and realistic, atiku and obi keep sharing votes amongst themselves, it's a straight win if they merged together undecided undecided in fact Obi really tried in this election, Abuja plateau nassarawa Kaduna Lagos? So u expect him win Borneo Katsina Kano Adamawa oyo join? Shey others candidates no get followers grin
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by ewelike1rosseuf: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2023
He's probably a dual citizen.. Werey dey disguiseHe's probably a dual citizen.. Werey dey disguise...
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Pheeyistringz: 7:59am On Mar 21, 2023
His cup of tea, good for him, good riddance to a bad rubbish
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Traplord09: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2023
CXLVII:
Rubbish!

He could have burnt himself alive if he was really pained.

Then u can help him do the needful..

Lagos, he said, belongs to the Great Benin Kingdom and has never been part of Yoruba land
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Waterbear(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Let it be known that the total mess up of the nation was caused by The June 12 people. What an irony. What a shame. Democracy in the mud and it's all their fault.
The most tribalistic set of human on the planet.

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by mercysamuelson(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2023
helinues
Foolishness of the highest order.

If any opportunity comes now and he's unable to , he will start blaming the innocent village people that he did not consult before tearing his international passport

No mind am. Stupidity of the highest level. When e need visa now, I hope say na for e head dem go stamp the visa. Instead of looking for a way to leave the country if you no dey okay there, you destroy document wey dem go stamp your visa. I no just see word wey I fit take qualify dis act. Na to suffer for months to get another passport sha and you go still pay to get am done.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by mercysamuelson(m): 10:49am On Mar 21, 2023
fasho01
He's probably a dual citizen.. Werey dey disguise

Even if e get dual citizenship, I hope e go just fly enter Naija without Nigeria visa.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Tycyborg(m): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pearlpalace:
Tinubu has a lot of work to do to reunite this country

There is nothing reuniting... If people can't get along with each other mutually and understand the law of diversity they will always find an excuse to do the opposite of anything positive ...
No matter who you are, you can never satisfy people...
When buhari finished the 2nd niger bridge... Some say it's okay and some are complaining he gave it his name and so on stupid complain...
Look at the Lagos ibadan expressway when some are being thankful it's okay all the hawkers are complaining and I am hoping they won't destroy that road so as to cause traffic so that they can sell...
We all are just trialists and terrible people because chain has 302 different languages and you won't see them fight over nonsense tribal like Nigerians ... Same as Indonesia and malaysia so that speaks alot about how terrible we are as human.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Tycyborg(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Massiveglory:

Mr man, you can't keep having this idiology and you think you are right... Let me ask you a question, if you prefered candidate win let's say in a landslide, will you call it rigged? Same idiology your opposition are gonna have as well... If the win it's not rigged or they rigged and we still win them and if they lose then they rigged us. It's not a good election...
The truth is all parties rigged but the best rigger or the most favoured rigger wins... Don't be bias by your judgement.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Tycyborg(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

The truth is that nobody is happy to identify him/her as or associate with Nigeria. Nigeria is a failed nation. If anyone doubt me just go to Ghanian social media pages and write about Nigeria they will take it from there and mock the hell out of you

See Nigerians are the problem of Nigerians... Simple... Do you think other countries too don't have ups and downs but you will never see them reporting nonsense to one international communities and so on... But look at Nigerians they want respect but they will disgrace their country abroad even speak bad of their country and expected to be treated nice... They forgot the people are what makes a country and the politicians are the extension of the citizens which makes up a country. So why would they all respect any Nigerian?
In additional... I have a friend who is from Niger. He speaks of Niger like it's better than anywhere else in the world and I kept wondering what brought him to do menial job in Nigeria... I decided to follow him home one day. Honestly Niger is like a desert area like worse part of north... I mean where he stays. We were there for 3 months... Initially food is not a problem because it's cheap there but hardly you see electricity nor good roads but he speaks highly of his country and their armies and so on...
But I wonder if he is a Nigerian... He would have spoken bad of his country that I wouldn't even want to visit at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) / Keyamo: Akpabio At Villa After Senate’s Rowdy Session / Femi Adesina: Obasanjo Would Have Insulted Those Demanding Presidential Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.