Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. (34419 Views)

Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) / "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by feedthenation(m): 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
---He won't be the last to damage public property---
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by brutal1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
So Bobrisky now looks like European grin even Michael Jackson couldn't look American enough, so who is Bob that wants to risky grin
Skyview01:

Very easy to change skin color na. Oya go ask Bobrisky.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by chikason22(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Massiveglory:

There is nothing that will work with a faulty foundation and there is nothing a faulty foundation can fix. No matter how you try to patch, you will only create more problems, sufferings, pains and blood shed in the land.

The foundation that can do anything in Nigeria is the foundation that has the authentic winner of the presidential election. And tinubu is not the authentic winner of the election.

Thanks Sir. Very Apt. Thiéfnubu should better return our mandate else that thing will kill him.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by leisuretym: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mumu, they lack emotional intelligence
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by leisuretym: 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
chikason22:

Thanks Sir. Very Apt. Thiéfnubu should better return our mandate else that thing will kill him.

After killing Yoruba voter in Ago

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Reportbutton: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dedeity:
You are a deluded fellow
A loser in all realms of his life calling me deluded cheesy cheesy
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! MISCREANT.
I’ve been ignoring you but when I decide to jam you ehn, I bet you’ll not like it. Oloshi
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by leisuretym: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tareq1105:

He's stupid just like some of our youths.

I hope he would not go to the embassy to claim loss of Passport.
He will.

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by chikason22(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
leisuretym:

After killing Yoruba voter in Ago
Take your propaganda and tribal bigotry out of my sight. You think everyone supporting OBI is Igbo. Foolish f*ol🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by lildush(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Pearlpalace:
Tinubu has a lot of work to do to reunite this country

He will do dat in prison... U think he will Eva rule this country? Neva.. wait and see. May 29th will be a very dramatic and historical day..in Nigeria..
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Vyzz: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
sleek214:
Stupid Obidient. They should go back to their Biafra agitation. Baffles me how these people think Obi that failed as a governor can perform as a president

1) na him own passport he tear not urz..

2) he is Yoruba
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by broadman20: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
duro4chang:
This election sweet me aswear. Wailer, continue

Hmmmmm!

Let's see, talk is cheap.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Asswipemod: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XldOqaHC_rI

Breaking News: Nigeria loses Citizen as Man renounces the Country over election results.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1637809880554692608
Its Hakimu.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by duro4chang(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
broadman20:

Hmmmmm!
Let's see, talk is cheap.
You minit? Kikikikikikikikiki!
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Bobrisky go vex if you say he/she does not look European! Lol

brutal1:
So Bobrisky now looks like European grin even Michael Jackson couldn't look American enough, so who is Bob that wants to risky grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Mubiola360: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Pearlpalace:
that's what he knows how to do best. Imagine despite his Godfather's status , he still went far and wide to meet and consolidated with those that contested on the primary with him, including Yaya Bello that he can give birth to.
I'm not amazed when I see his enemies and backstabbers falling in line with him again. People like Fani kayode, El Rufai, Reno OmoKri, Aregbe , Dele Momodu,Even Obasanjo is just being the bad belle type of man , Tinubu still went to meet him despite what he did to him as a governor.
He won all battles without his support.
All these are just politics 101.
The international body will still come for him a lot of propaganda will begin to roll in just to distract him from doing different things to pave the way for Nigeria and Africa's libration.
It is up to us to stay by him, support him in your prayers , let's be patriotic and I pray we all rejoice as our struggles shall end in praise.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
kayzeesoft:
But you can beat that chest for obi
Me boasting for ordinary human who can sleep and not wake up again, I'm not in support of any politician
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by IamAsiri: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Pearlpalace:

You mean the country that he tore apart?
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by georgeakins: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Why do you lots from a certain part of this nation assume stupidly that everyone against this mockery of an electoral process is an Igbo person??!

Are Yorubas and Igbos the only ethnic groups in Nigeria?!!!

Sometimes I wish other ethnic groups will put you both where you truly belong!

Your arrogance and childishness with regard to national issues need to be put in check!

If you want to tear your intl passport, enter your room and do it.
Don't record and upload it online because we don't care.

An average Ibo behave like an illiterate.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Angelfrost(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
georgeakins:

If you want to tear your intl passport, enter your room and do it.
Don't record and upload it online because we don't care.

An average Ibo behave like an illiterate.

Good... Thanks for validating my point up there!

Please, remove me from your stupidity going forward!

Have a good night!
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by MrBroke(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Foolish man, because who he supported didn't come out victorious, Nigeria has failed him. Most of you guys have failed Nigeria more than the total amount of students who failed JAMB from it's inception. You a tribalist, you a religious slave, you a fraudster or deciever, you are nepotic person, you a Ritualist, you a kidnapper, you a hate person causing division or you a greedy person who never gets satisfied. All of you mentioned are the problem of Nigeria. And a lot of you are the ones who complain, insulting Nigeria when you are the devil causing shit in the country.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Karnice600: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
Pearlpalace:

Tinubu himself is a symbol of choas and division. Don't expect a miracle here. Coconuts don't fall from mango trees.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by 4realsexy: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Do we need you? NOOOO Please go
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by All4good: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
herkeem:

Tinubu is a true Democrat. He would work to restore citizen's confidence in Nigeria.
Which citizens, the once his thugs killed or the remnant that escaped by the whiskers grin
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Namigotalktru: 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
herkeem:

He has to run an inclusive government.....

If it is that one he will do that. It’s like people forget his wife is from Delta, even the son’s wife sef no be Yoruba. What I hope is that they bring in performers not all the packaging people that will come and keep scattering things.

The people still wailing carry on o. In four years now you will say they left you behind
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by kayzeesoft(m): 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Me boasting for ordinary human who can sleep and not wake up again, I'm not in support of any politician
We are the same. All of them na same same. So, I don't trust anyone of them
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by kiddkash(m): 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
herkeem:

Tinubu is a true Democrat. He would work to restore citizen's confidence in Nigeria.
No voting is perfect even in the US but Nigeria's own is something different entirely
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by ValeeLove(m): 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
herkeem:

check it, your mouth is leaking; leaking lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit / Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife Cast Their Votes In Otuoke, Bayelsa.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.