Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. (34414 Views)

Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) / "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by duro4chang(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sermwell:

Just look at this goat here saying... "we won"... "our loss" as if these selfish and useless politicians give a rat sh1t about him cheesy cheesy
kikikikikikikikiki. We are laughing at your loss and ignorance

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Oluwakemiii(f): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yes he's definitely right
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Tee2027: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
He think we care. We are even happy one headache gone, one slowpoke gone, one idiot gone, one inconsequential nonentity gone. Thank God one down.

We don't need you Mr.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Web2020: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Never take actions in anger, you may live the rest of your life to regret it.
The worst passport on earth. Tinubu, Buhari and Mahmood will not die well. They will see food; they will not be able to eat, and they will be looking for death; they will not see. Any of their children that supported them shall be miserable on the surface of this ealth. Tinubu will be rotten alive.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by francotunsco: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
This man is just as fuuulish as Wole Soyinka who threatened and claimed to have destroyed his US green card to protest Trump's election in USA. Now, Trump is out of office, i wonder what will be on his mind now?

Oponu!
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Greatest100(m): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Irrational behaviour. That passport is Old booklet and expired.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Web2020: 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tee2027:
He think we care. We are even happy one headache gone, one slowpoke gone, one idiot gone, one inconsequential nonentity gone. Thank God one down.

We don't need you Mr.
Because you are useless. Go line up for visa. Fool
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by fuelsaver: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
herkeem:

Tinubu is a true Democrat. He would work to restore citizen's confidence in Nigeria.

Democrats allow the will of the people to prevail. Tinubu suppressed and stole the will of the people and it will never be well with him and all his supporters
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by georgeakins: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Let it be known that the total mess up of the nation was caused by The June 12 people. What an irony. What a shame. Democracy in the mud and it's all their fault.
The most tribalistic set of human on the planet.

The guy is a biafran man. He can kill himself if he wants, we don't care.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Angelfrost(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
That wasn't smart!

Crisis can start where he is, and he will start begging the very same Nigeria to help him.

Some thought Ukraine would be their eternal place of abode prior to the current war...!

You can condemn Nigerian leadership publicly, but you don't publicly destroy your ties to your nation!

Emotional and dumb move!

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by toloohthegreat: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Please who is the authentic winner that was not announced? Please announce him or her in your national broadcast tomorrow morning. Daft dafter daftest.
Obi goons

Massiveglory:

There is nothing that will work with a faulty foundation and there is nothing a faulty foundation can fix. no matter how you try to patch. You will only create more problems, sufferings, pains and blood shed.

The foundation that can do anything in Nigeria is the foundation that has the authentic winner of the presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Roboto11: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
fasho01:
He's probably a dual citizen.. Werey dey disguise

Expired Passport Bro.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by aigbokiejohnson(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
He won't regret anything. It's a failed nation
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by biaframaster200: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Since Obi no win....he destroy his passport....but supoosing nah Obi win....he go dey happy. As if obi is the messiah....

.tribal bigot people...if you like to tear your possession...who cares..... you are as inconsequential as pure water nylon.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yesterday I was coming out of an eatery in Yaba. And by the door was a lady begging for money. I wanted giving her the money I had in my pocket as she kept following me. But something wouldn't let me do it as I now see anybody asking for aims as the people who voted this evil government.
I don't know if the recent happening in Nigeria is making me become wicked. This is the first time I wanted giving something to someone but I couldn't
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by kcdendelo: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Let it be known that the total mess up of the nation was caused by The June 12 people. What an irony. What a shame. Democracy in the mud and it's all their fault.
The most tribalistic set of human on the planet.
I swear bro... They are here in Anambra looking for pop and plastering contract, make them near me I go release the monster in me on them... useless tribe
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Karemarealty288(m): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
duro4chang:
Nothing gives me joy like our victory in Benue, Sokoto, Kaduna and Benue and nothing hurts me like our loss in Adamawa.

Oya go and dine and wine with Seyi Tinubu make we see.....your victory indeed, and you will sock garri and dry fish eat. You are not one of them and can never be. Show us 100k in your bank acct right now and I will believe you. Oppolence is very far from your lineage..... grin
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Gangster1ms: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
kcdendelo:
I swear bro... They are here in Anambra looking for pop and plastering contract, make them near me I go release the monster in me on them... useless tribe
grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by BabaO2: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XldOqaHC_rI

Breaking News: Nigeria loses Citizen as Man renounces the Country over election results.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1637809880554692608
Old passport
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Goldbw122(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
That is the only ticket he has out of the hell country and he just destroyed it.. too bad..
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by edoairways: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:
Foolishness of the highest order.

If any opportunity comes now and he's unable to , he will start blaming the innocent village people that he did not consult before tearing his international passport
No opportunities
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Lifestone(m): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

The truth is that nobody is happy to identify him/her as or associate with Nigeria. Nigeria is a failed nation. If anyone doubt me just go to Ghanian social media pages and write about Nigeria they will take it from there and mock the hell out of you
I have travelled through the world and has always boast of being a Nigerian. I have never felt any negative vibe. I was in Ghana and bossed them around like as a junior brother they are. I don't know who are the Nigerians they insult. I so much enjoyed the answer that Peter Obi gave that low life Ghanaian journalist during his press conference, he simply put him in his place and pem, he kept quiet
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by abbey621(m): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Web2020:
The worst passport on earth. Tinubu, Buhari and Mahmood will not die well. They will see food; they will not be able to eat, and they will be looking for death; they will not see. Any of their children that supported them shall be miserable on the surface of this ealth. Tinubu will be rotten alive.

If curses truly worked, IBB, OBJ, Buhari and even GEJ no suppose dey alive but alas here we are....... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Web2020: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
georgeakins:

The EU that just condemn the Cham you call election is Biafran. God punished all of you. The enemy shall rob you of all that you have laboured for. Please say amen

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by babyfaceafrica: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
He should getat
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by jaxxy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Never take actions in anger, you may live the rest of your life to regret it.

u advice people alot bt don't advice urself. why?
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Angelfrost(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
georgeakins:

Why do you lots from a certain part of this nation assume stupidly that everyone against this mockery of an electoral process is an Igbo person??!

Are Yorubas and Igbos the only ethnic groups in Nigeria?!!!

Sometimes I wish other ethnic groups will put you both where you truly belong!

Your arrogance and childishness with regard to national issues need to be put in check!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Web2020: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
abbey621:

If curses truly worked, IBB, OBJ, Buhari and even GEJ no suppose dey alive but alas here we are....... grin grin grin grin
No wahala. Evil that men do live with them and after them. You that is celebrating evil should not complain when evil happen to you. What a man soul he shall reap. Go ahead and celebrate.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Autobot05: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
Exactly what I will do whenever I Japa
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by nedekid: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Guy, this is not necessary, disappointing as the elections may be.
It is over life goes on. Those that will benefit for the next 4 years will.

Anyway we are in it together, except those that hide abroad and be fanning the flames over here.
As I always say, the righteous will survive.
Lolz, I heard someone say yesterday, every man for himself, tighten up your belt for the ride ahead. He said he will not give, nor does he expect to be given. All man bear him papa name.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by brutal1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin Well, he may be a dual citizen of another country. But those ones over there will never call him a full breed, even Obama was reminded of his history let alone you wey never bama grin He does not know how far his children will go in life. It may be over for him with Nigeria but his children and grandchildren are not qualified to be associated with Nigeria. He may live to regret it in his Old age congratulations to him
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XldOqaHC_rI

Breaking News: Nigeria loses Citizen as Man renounces the Country over election results.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1637809880554692608

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja / Iyanda Isiaka Sawaba, Top Fuji Music Star Dies In Ibadan (Photos) / Photo Of Governor Ganduje At NYSC Camp In Kano Has Got People Asking Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.