Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. (34415 Views)

Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) / "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by patrickcollins: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
duro4chang:
E pain you? Kikikikikikikiki!
Pain who, when I have not been to those states, I have nothing to lose or gain there but wants a working society but I pity ur shallow and irrational mindset
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by kelspinall(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
is this even making sense....ariaria no no who no come market...
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Johnsghana(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Now that election is over, some of us can come back here to talk.
Many Nigeria are not patriotic. They are tribal and sectional by default.
People do not understand the difference between Nigeria as an entity and the government of Nigeria.
The government of Nigeria might have failed but the nation of Nigeria will transcend 100 governments.

This is a very unpatriotic thing to do. Very careless and not well thought through.
You are disrespecting your country because some people insulted your tribe, is Nigeria not bigger than your tribe?
The yoruba woman you married is married to a man that cannot control his emotions because one day you will come back to do worse things to her.

I am sure he has a foreign passport, that is why he can do this one camera.
These people living abroad trying to stoke sentiments will not there to save their family members when all of these threats devolve into violence.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by MusaChukwudi: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
sleek214:
Stupid Obidient. They should go back to their Biafra agitation. Baffles me how these people think Obi that failed as a governor can perform as a president

THANK YOU OMO IYA MI!

These weak, fickle, emotional Yoruba men like this idi*t should be extinguished.......radarada omoale, let him rot overseas, in that his abroad.

Peter Obi-ngo, the same fraudster thief that did nothing in Anambra.....
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Web2020: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
patrickcollins:
Pain who, when I have not been to those states, I have nothing to lose or gain there but wants a working society but I pity ur shallow and irrational mindset
Exactly. These Oluomo boys are irritating.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by duro4chang(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
patrickcollins:
E pain you jor! We dey at you here.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by duro4chang(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Web2020:
Your joy is to see that others are pained because of your evil action. The person you are laughing at may not have anything to lose. But you may not have groundnut to even seep garri.
you still dey in pain? Kikikikikikiki
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by faceLAGOS: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lifestone:

The Ghanaian journalist was asking that the election was heavily flawed and Obi asked him whether elections were better in Ghana

Thank you.

Those ghanian always looking for the slightest opportunity to diss us, their big brother.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by jaxxy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why did you say this?

Cos I've studied u. lol
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by broadman20: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
duro4chang:
See severe pain. Kikikikikikikikikiki!

Hahahaha!

Pain?

Pain or Joy can only be felt in four years time my dear not now.

So stop talking about pain,

Our Actions now determines who will Laugh or Cry in four years time.

I I just gave you an example in Katsina and it's a natural thing.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by BreconHills(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Massiveglory:

There is nothing that will work with a faulty foundation and there is nothing a faulty foundation can fix. no matter how you try to patch. You will only create more problems, sufferings, pains and blood shed.

The foundation that can do anything in Nigeria is the foundation that has the authentic winner of the presidential election.

The authentic president is the one with the majority of votes cast 25% of votes in 2/3 of states. And the governorship election is backing up the true winners credentials in state after state showing national spread. The authentic president cannot be a regional or ethnic champion no matter how fervent his base.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Never take actions in anger, you may live the rest of your life to regret it.

Wetin you dey yarn... which day have u not regretted being a Nigerian. Maybe your family have been Benefiting from Nigerian government na na why u dey type motivational quote.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by patrickcollins: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
duro4chang:
E pain you? Kikikikikikikiki!
There is nothing like pain, the pain is that Nigeria is a failed country and you that benefit nothing from these elites are singing their songs. Note I am not residing in any of the states you mentioned. Some of u celebrated more than this when Buhari emerged winner 8 years ago, abeg go ask them how far
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by comodo: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:
Foolishness of the highest order.

If any opportunity comes now and he's unable to , he will start blaming the innocent village people that he did not consult before tearing his international passport
His expired passport. We know the game. See perforations at the back. Sometimes you need to calm down. Most times u dey rush to make a comment.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by deyplay: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Never take actions in anger, you may live the rest of your life to regret it.
he go order new one
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by duro4chang(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
patrickcollins:
There is nothing like pain, the pain is that Nigeria is a failed country and you that benefits nothing from these elites are singing their songs. Note I am not residing in any of the states you mentioned. Some of u celebrated more than u when Buhari emerged winner 8 years ago, abeg go ask them how far
No lie e pain you. We are happy here.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by gbagyiza: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
herkeem:

Tinubu is a true Democrat. He would work to restore citizen's confidence in Nigeria.

You dont know what u are saying. No be him command him boys to cause katakata for Lagos by not allowing other tribes to vote n telling them to leave lagos. Na thesame man u they talk say he go restore citizen's confidence.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
jaxxy:

Cos I've studied u. lol
Funny, you may be wrong if your judgement is based on my contributions in politics. Election is over so we move
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by MusaChukwudi: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
aigbokiejohnson:
He won't regret anything. It's a failed nation

I pity you and your type and those with similar mentality as you, from London......
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by duro4chang(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Pain?

Pain or Joy can only be felt in four years time my dear not now.

So stop talking about pain,

Our Actions now determines who will Laugh or Cry in four years time.

I I just gave you an example in Katsina and it's a natural thing.
Cry me blood. You still dey wail?
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by patrickcollins: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
duro4chang:
No lie e pain you. We are happy here.
your happiness is ephemeral just like a man that took some bottles of alcoholic drink, u go soon wake up
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by SLOVFO(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
herkeem:

He has to run an inclusive government.....
It is much tougher than that. Who are those that will be in his government except those that helped him "win" the election? The Elrufias, Gandujes,, Wikes and the Chimarokes of Nigeria?
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Web2020: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
duro4chang:
you still dey in pain? Kikikikikikiki
I am pain because your life and your unborn children lives is about to be wasted away in Nigeria and anywhere you may want to run to. No country will issue you a visa. You must remain to eat your poo
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by duro4chang(m): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
patrickcollins:
your happiness is ephemeral just like a man that took some bottles of alcoholic drink, u go soon wake up
Kikikikikikiki. Cry me a river.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by symbianDON(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
after he used thugs and inec to rigged himself in.
you de mind dem?
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by duro4chang(m): 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Web2020:
I am pain because your life and your unborn children lives is about to be wasted away in Nigeria and anywhere you may want to run to. No country will issue you a visa. You must remain to eat your poo
You go wail taya aswear. Cry me a river
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by placeofallure(f): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ceenaija:
I know this election will backfire, this result may be the monster that will consume the APC.

Go and sit down. Nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by broadman20: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
duro4chang:
Cry me blood. You still dey wail?

Hahahaha!

I just remembered how you were crying some months ago over the new Naira redesigning policy created by APC.

In Just another four years, if you don't change your Monika o!

Another round of crying and begging will begin,

And I doubt if age will be by your side.

You can never break that circle as even your children will join you on it.

I doubt if you can,

No you can't.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by okechuks22: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
herkeem:

Tinubu is a true Democrat. He would work to restore citizen's confidence in Nigeria.
keep deceiving ur self
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Fearyourcreator: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
duro4chang:
Nothing gives me joy like our victory in Benue, Sokoto, Kaduna and Benue and nothing hurts me like our loss in Adamawa.
Adamawa pain me no be small
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by okechuks22: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:
Foolishness of the highest order.

If any opportunity comes now and he's unable to , he will start blaming the innocent village people that he did not consult before tearing his international passport
Nigeria passport is useless u moderfucker
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by Karemarealty288(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
duro4chang:
Kikikikikikikikhiki! As e dey pain them e dey sweet us.

E no dey pain meooo am in a better country, with a good paying job....sorry to disappoint you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja / Photo Of Governor Ganduje At NYSC Camp In Kano Has Got People Asking Questions / Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.