Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 (46962 Views)

Xenophobia: Union Condemns Violent Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa / Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell / Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by PS712: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Revolution2022:
Before you congratulate sanwo-olu visit the INEC IREV and take your time(If you have data) to open all the results.60% were empty sheets with report of ballot papers snatching and violence by APC thugs that led to the cancellations.
I no know how sanwo-olu take gather that wide margin of votes.

The ones at oshodi/isolo local government area where mc oluomo base is I open.Na so so thugs na them scatter am and police commissioner oluomo dey joke about his threat.
Naija police na F

Most of the perpetrators are in jail.Donald trump is under investigation.What happen to the ones here?
This expose is good.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by 99persait(m): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Let them go to hell for all I care
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by GeneralPula: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
usagee36:
How please? We voted Joe Biden and he won. Do you live in the state to witness it? Hope you know Trump will be arrested tomorrow. Can it happen in Nigeria? Jan 6 was after election.

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Navalsadiq(m): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
They are against the progress of Nigeria and things for them is not going as planned.will they condemn the process in kano,the process on Adamawa,the process in benue hell no.

They are against the unity of Nigeria and their plans for disintegration is not succeeding.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by maridrug(m): 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:
Even a blind man knows this election is a Sham,shame caught me when my colleague for work ask me is this what nigeria call election? I shame,u will never see this in white nation,but some nigerians are supporting it,i am move to say white people are really Superior i mean....their Public won't take this sham.
How was the elections and governance in the so called white countries when their democracy was 24 years of age?
An adult telling a baby to run faster is a murderer.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by jozee8: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Pearlpalace:
Nigeria had a sham, not an election
And some bastards are celebrating the rubbish in the name of elections going on in the country.

2 Likes

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by millionaireman: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2023

Through a most deceptive and fraudulent election process, Nigeria's Electoral Commission Chairman has got what his ethnic group wants from the presidential election - an aged and mentally handicapped Tinubu used as front to renew the tenure of the ethnic group of the INEC Chairman in Aso Rock. Before the election, the President of Nigeria appointed friendly judges to the apex courts of Nigeria. The rest is history.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by nobaga: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
I may need glasses. Please show me where in the report you see the word CONDEMN
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by ud4u: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
The worst election in history of Nigeria
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Penalty82(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

USA last election was more brutal but they didn’t condemn it o..

Hypocrite people..

LGBT is dead on arrival no matter how much them try to blackmail Nigeria..

These were Trump thugs to disrupt Election but they were dealt with.

Stop this nonsense.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by eroticecstasy: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
European union indeed

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Samirana360(m): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Idio.t be sensible
puremaker7:
Because say na Tinubu snatched ballot boxes for Enugu
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by GeneralPula: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penalty82:

These were Trump thugs to disrupt Election but they were dealt with.

Stop this nonsense.
Was the act not suppose to be condemned by EU?
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by donkach: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Hypocrite people..

After election, not before.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by sta1: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
There's no perfect Election ANYWHERE.

They should stop listening to rumours and propaganda of Ipob irridentist on internet.

They're programmed to give Nigeria bad name across the World especially when their god Obi has failed woefully in Presidential Election.

2023 general election is an improvement to the predecessorial Elections.
We're getting it right.

2027 will be more accepted than this.
Kudos to INEC

You're concerned about terrorism in Nigeria but have nothing to say about Islamist terrorists whose blood-letting has been exponentially more? Joker.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
We barely hear Boko Haram attack again but Ipob Terrorist
sta1:

You're concerned about terrorism in Nigeria but have nothing to say about Islamist terrorists whose blood-letting has been exponentially more? Joker.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by drlucky17: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

We condemn Russia violence against Ukraine...

European Union should go and arrest Putin since ICC has issued an arrest..

Coward and spineless EU 🇪🇺, you can arrest a single man Putin but u dey talk abt Nigeria 🇳🇬

USA 🇺🇸 election was more violent than Nigeria..

Anyway, we also condemn it bcox Ip0b wanted to scatter Nigeria but God defeated them....

A degenerated retard just spoke , it would never be well with you as you have chosen to be an ethnic bigot . Fool !

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by nobaga: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
Better still, which state was it that the thuggery and other power play was not displayed.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by phorget(m): 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

I’m happy the world is seeing who and what Tinubu and his hordes of BATstards are.

I know Tinubu Morons will say that it’s not Europe that will tell Nigeria how to govern herself but I want to see how Tinubu’s government will relate with the rest of the world after they have clearly stated that the election that brought him is a sham.

That a car snatcher is able to successfully snatch a car and resell it and eat the proceeds does not remove the fact that he’s a thief.

If Tinubu gets sworn in, he would be so illegitimate that he would always be ashamed to come out.

But I know he won’t be sworn in.

By the way, where is Tinubu?🤔

Tilumbu no get shame.

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by jaxxy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Buhari's silence on the attacks on igbo voters by his party in lagos will be held against him as a supporter of voter suppression and oppression.

The police is also denying knowledge of this attacks on our democracy.

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by drlucky17: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Read well penguin!
Presidential Election was not condemned but State Election.

Obi did not win any Election anywhere, he failed and came third. By the time Alaigbo Results is challenged in court, his votes will be reduced. He may even come 4th.

EU and other foreign observers who are not on ground just based their assumption on the rumours of hateful Ipob Terrorist apologist who always wants to dent the image of Nigeria in the face of the World.

This was what transpired during Presidential Election,
After rigging Alaigbo for Obi, Obidence began to give over-bloated figures to Obi across States.

By the Time INEC concluded collation of Results and announced winner, Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu, they began to cry on internet that they were shortchanged of their IMAGINARY mandate.

How?
Which mandate?

You don't have 8% in northwest that has the highest numbers of voters.
You don't have 30% in Southwest that has the second highest numbers of voters,
North Central and
North East.

You only performed well in South South and over had over 90% in South East that has least registered voters.

Dear Ipob Terrorist irridentist, How was your mandate stolen?
Can Alaigbo mandate make Obi President?

you are so full of hate for a tribe, the mark of hatred lives in you . You have no place in a new Nigeria . You are obviously cursed . The igbos you even hate are prospering everywhere, yo are busy making yourself a tool of hatred . Better wake up and know gst the world has moved past tribal hatred. After this I won’t stop igbos and yorubas from signing multi million dollars deals while you bigots return to your suffering and misery life

Be warned

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by caracas: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:

And what’s the need in condemning Nigeria elections when people orchestrating it are the losers?
Oh so the obidients are responsible for ethnic profiling in Lagos?
Your head dey pain you
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Holaomoakin(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by 00FFT00(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Hypocrite people..

You should be severely ashamed of your useless self. The US election was called right despite the incumbent president's spirited attempt to coarse a false outcome. Unfortunately, Nigerians have continued to demonstrate that they are not fit to be called a country. A People so corrupt and wicked in their core.

I vote outside Nigeria, so feel compelled to correct a dimwit who probably does not possess a pvc like you.

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by phorget(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Hypocrite people..

Yes you are quick to remind us about their last election but you wont remind us their level of progression. Nigerians are always quick to emulate the bad sides of others but you see that good sides are blinded to us.

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by slowice(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Buhari failed in everything in life.,....he failed Nigeria totally and in everyway. Nothing good came out of his presidency.

Such a waste

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Chrisslim(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=Penguin2 post=121919932]Lol

I’m happy the world is seeing who and what Tinubu and his hordes of BATstards are.

I know Tinubu Morons will say that it’s not Europe that will tell Nigeria how to govern herself but I want to see how Tinubu’s government will relate with the rest of the world after they have clearly stated that the election that brought him is a sham.

That a car snatcher is able to successfully snatch a car and resell it and eat the proceeds does not remove the fact that he’s a thief.

If Tinubu gets sworn in, he would be so illegitimate that he would always be ashamed to come out.

[
b]By the way, where is Tinubu?[/b]🤔[/quote
[/b][b]]

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 dis last part got me bro u wicked oo

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by MasterShifu010(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
The optics is bad for Nigeria , this would definitely affect the strength of Nigeria’s passport , visa provision , and most importantly foreign relations , but I know apc supporters won’t care , because typical Africans don’t care about future , they only care about the now ..

2 Likes

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by biosystech: 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

By the way, where is Tinubu?🤔
You delude yourself into thinking they will not relate with him very well. After #EndSARS, what happened to those who massacred the youths? Did they not send congratulatory tweets to the president-elect? What happened in Uganda after Museveni brutalized Bobby Wine? What of Rwanda? Are they not relating with these people very well? Did former HC of UK not say "Elections went well in Nigeria" despite the brazen disenfranchisement?

The only thing you can hope is that Peter Obi recovers his mandate in court because for them, the political stability of Nigeria >>>>>>>> any president-elect.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Great0ne1: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
This is the time for Nigerian youths to rise and start a massive nation wide protest. We shouldn't let these criminals get away with this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) / Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus / No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.