Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 (46975 Views)

Xenophobia: Union Condemns Violent Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa / Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell / Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Sleekfingers: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Samirana360:
So how will the whole world look at tinubu when he stand to talk outside the country

Nigeria president. The choice of the people

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Bananapill: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

I’m happy the world is seeing who and what Tinubu and his hordes of BATstards are.

I know Tinubu Morons will say that it’s not Europe that will tell Nigeria how to govern herself but I want to see how Tinubu’s government will relate with the rest of the world after they have clearly stated that the election that brought him is a sham.

That a car snatcher is able to successfully snatch a car and resell it and eat the proceeds does not remove the fact that he’s a thief.

If Tinubu gets sworn in, he would be so illegitimate that he would always be ashamed to come out.

But I know he won’t be sworn in.

By the way, where is Tinubu?🤔

Exactly, where is Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by bencr7: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
There's no perfect Election ANYWHERE.

They should stop listening to rumours and propaganda of Ipob irridentist on internet.

They're programmed to give Nigeria bad name across the World especially when their god Obi has failed woefully in Presidential Election.

2023 general election is an improvement to the predecessorial Elections.
We're getting it right.

2027 will be more accepted than this.
Kudos to INEC
that wat, a lazy person always talk,other countries are moving forward, why ur country is falling.
We seriously deserve d bad government,bad economy and leaders will get.
Yes election is not perfect,but nigeria own is 30% over 100 which is very poor.

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Penguin2: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Read well penguin!
Presidential Election was not condemned but State Election.

Obi did not win any Election anywhere, he failed and came third. By the time Alaigbo Results is challenged in court, his votes will be reduced. He may even come 4th.

EU and other foreign observers who are not on ground just based their assumption on the rumours of hateful Ipob Terrorist apologist who always wants to dent the image of Nigeria in the face of the World.

This was what transpired during Presidential Election,
After rigging Alaigbo for Obi, Obidence began to give over-bloated figures to Obi across States.

By the Time INEC concluded collation of Results and announced winner, Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu, they began to cry on internet that they were shortchanged of their IMAGINARY mandate.

How?
Which mandate?

You don't have 8% in northwest that has the highest numbers of voters.
You don't have 30% in Southwest that has the second highest numbers of voters,
North Central and
North East.

You only performed well in South South and over had over 90% in South East that has least registered voters.

Dear Ipob Terrorist irridentist, How was your mandate stolen?
Can Alaigbo mandate make Obi President?

After slashing Obi’s votes across regions and adding them to Tinubu, you are here talking about 8% in Northwest and rada rada.

Why did INEC not transmit results as stipulated by the Electoral Act and their guidelines if e sure fore Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
You're such an irresponsible pompous young man.

Why do you always rate everyone you come in contact with supporting APC low? What sort of insult is that angry

Most of those who you see here as APC supporters do it without being paid. They're more comfortable than what you can ever imagine.

You need to grow and change the mindset that we beg or look People before we eat.

You need to dude
drlucky17:
you are so full of hate for a tribe, the mark of hatred lives in you . You have no place in a new Nigeria . You are obviously cursed . The igbos you even hate are prospering everywhere, yo are busy making yourself a tool of hatred . Better wake up and know gst the world has moved past tribal hatred. After this I won’t stop igbos and yorubas from signing multi million dollars deals while you bigots return to your suffering and misery life

Be warned

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Proudlyomonna: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

USA last election was more brutal but they didn’t condemn it o..

Hypocrite people..

LGBT is dead on arrival no matter how much them try to blackmail Nigeria..

Hahaha werey se Us election was more brutal,olodo how many people dem kill for the election grin
Make all of Us just dey play dey go with this kinda Politics of do or die affair wey PdApc structure don plunder this Country into.
God forbid We pass down this kinda Politics to the next generation of kids of 15 wey don dey smoke Colorado dey join cult na Atomic bomb and missiles those ones go dey carry enter polling unit grin
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Millimann: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Hypocrite people..

Leaving the message and attacking the messenger.

Sophisticated mo.ron.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Where was Obi's vote slashed? Southwest or North?

You want INEC to transmit result after over 200 attack to irev Portal by your well established hacker cheesy
Thief.

It's not a compulsion to transmit result electronically according Electoral act and INEC NEVER promise such.

Say something else
Penguin2:

After slashing Obi’s votes across regions and adding them to Tinubu, you are here talking about 8% in Northwest and rada rada.

Why did INEC not transmit results as stipulated by the Electoral Act and their guidelines if e sure fore Tinubu?
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Denko2721987(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Hypocrite people..

Was more brutal like people were killed, beaten and blatant snatching of ballot boxes?? Really
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Hypocrite people..

People died?

Suppress voters?

Stole ballots?
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Samirana360(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Explain
Sleekfingers:

Nigeria president. The choice of the people
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by tundeabib1: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
Biafra is a divine project. No man shall stop it.

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Biafra is so simple to achieve. You are just making mountain out of a mole hill. It is as simple as withdrawing back home. Including trades and services. Nigerias will now be begging you to come back.

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by olas24u(f): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Omoyoruba101:
It was terrible experience in Lagos.

It was peaceful in lagos ,lagos has 13,000 polling boots ,so you cannot use your own area to condemn the elections
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Penguin2: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Where was Obi's vote slashed? Southwest or North?

You want INEC to transmit result after over 200 attack to irev Portal by your well established hacker cheesy
Thief.

It's not a compulsion to transmit result electronically according Electoral act and INEC NEVER promise such.

Say something else

Lol!

Not like I don’t know that you guys are irredeemable but I thought your govt said the attack was up to 12million?

Why are you reducing it to mere 200🤔?
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by toloohthegreat: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
I shake my head for you. I'm not sure you're ok. Tinubu is your president, whether you like it or not.

Penguin2:
Lol

I’m happy the world is seeing who and what Tinubu and his hordes of BATstards are.

I know Tinubu Morons will say that it’s not Europe that will tell Nigeria how to govern herself but I want to see how Tinubu’s government will relate with the rest of the world after they have clearly stated that the election that brought him is a sham.

That a car snatcher is able to successfully snatch a car and resell it and eat the proceeds does not remove the fact that he’s a thief.

If Tinubu gets sworn in, he would be so illegitimate that he would always be ashamed to come out.

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Sleekfingers: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Samirana360:
Explain

What kinda ridiculous question is that?
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by samuelson06(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Pearlpalace:
Nigeria had a sham, not an election

It's quite unfortunate how Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. I pray that God touches a kind hearted person to help you dear.

What rubbish prayer! You are praying for your beggar self abi?
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yolobars are the problem of Nigeria. They have succeeded in destroying this country
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by maxillaboy: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Pearlpalace:
Nigeria had a sham, not an election

It's quite unfortunate how Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. I pray that God touches a kind hearted person to help you dear.

SCAMMER!
You just keep registering with different usernames daily just to throw pity party to extort money. Get a life. Shameless beggar. I wonder that the admins are letting this site turn into.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by naturefellow(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:

What’s the need in condemning it when the person that orchestrated it lost the election?

Besides, did you read EU Observers’ Report after the elections?🤔
GeneralPula, that one? Instead of grey matter, na saw dust dey him head. Typical of APC-supporters.

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by ejimatic: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Felixalex:

Wetin u gain sir
. Nothing is good before the EU.No election is credible in Nigeria and Africa before the EU. They have forgotten that things arfky work in Africa and we don't vote in the same way. EU wants everything to be as perfect as what obtains in European countries. EU members vote online and are well coordinated.Yet their elections are not perfect.How much less in Nigeria. Until they understand our plight in African.let them continue to shout in pain, completion of elections even with challenges wilp continue to be our gains.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by naturefellow(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

We condemn Russia violence against Ukraine...

European Union should go and arrest Putin since ICC has issued an arrest..

Coward and spineless EU 🇪🇺, you can arrest a single man Putin but u dey talk abt Nigeria 🇳🇬

USA 🇺🇸 election was more violent than Nigeria..

Anyway, we also condemn it bcox Ip0b wanted to scatter Nigeria but God defeated them....
stop defending rubbish! You're evil. Know this and know peace.

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Hypocrite people..

Lef those useless bunch of greedy colonial monsters !!! As if Dem own perfect tongue
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Denoh68: 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

We condemn Russia violence against Ukraine...

European Union should go and arrest Putin since ICC has issued an arrest..

Coward and spineless EU 🇪🇺, you can arrest a single man Putin but u dey talk abt Nigeria 🇳🇬

USA 🇺🇸 election was more violent than Nigeria..

Anyway, we also condemn it bcox Ip0b wanted to scatter Nigeria but God defeated them....
I DIDN'T WANT TO QUOTE YOU BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS GOOD TO CLEAR YOUR GUTTER BRAIN.WELL YOU ARE JUST A SHAMELESS FOOL, HIDING INSIDE ONE GHETTO IN AJEGUNLE. THAT'S WHO YOU ARE.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by naturefellow(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
ejimatic:
. Nothing is good before the EU.No election is credible in Nigeria and Africa before the EU. They have forgotten that things arfky work in Africa and we don't vote in the same way. EU wants everything to be as perfect as what obtains in European countries. EU members vote online and are well coordinated.Yet their elections are not perfect.How much less in Nigeria. Until they understand our plight in African.let them continue to shout in pain, completion of elections even with challenges wilp continue to be our gains.
is this how you justify blatant rigging and organised violence leading to voter suppression. Normalising evil... Are you OK?
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by onoja12: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
I am not aware that Nigeria has been invited to observe any European union election,so who grave this clowns Accreditation

Kabirudeen25:

https://twitter.com/EUinNigeria/status/1637833550132137993?s=19
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by cescky(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:
Even a blind man knows this election is a Sham,shame caught me when my colleague for work ask me is this what nigeria call election? I shame,u will never see this in white nation,but some nigerians are supporting it,i am move to say white people are really Superior i mean....their Public won't take this sham.

bro....its a nigerian thing....

Bleep its a youruba thing...

this mess cant happen in ghana or rwanda, south west nigerians are just barbarians
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by naturefellow(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Read well penguin!
Presidential Election was not condemned but State Election.

Obi did not win any Election anywhere, he failed and came third. By the time Alaigbo Results is challenged in court, his votes will be reduced. He may even come 4th.

EU and other foreign observers who are not on ground just based their assumption on the rumours of hateful Ipob Terrorist apologist who always wants to dent the image of Nigeria in the face of the World.

This was what transpired during Presidential Election,
After rigging Alaigbo for Obi, Obidence began to give over-bloated figures to Obi across States.

By the Time INEC concluded collation of Results and announced winner, Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu, they began to cry on internet that they were shortchanged of their IMAGINARY mandate.

How?
Which mandate?

You don't have 8% in northwest that has the highest numbers of voters.
You don't have 30% in Southwest that has the second highest numbers of voters,
North Central and
North East.

You only performed well in South South and over had over 90% in South East that has least registered voters.

Dear Ipob Terrorist irridentist, How was your mandate stolen?
Can Alaigbo mandate make Obi President?

all that tribal slurs you spilled up there invalidates your entire post. An animal has more dignity than you!
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Felixalex(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
ejimatic:

Okay prof. God help us
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by BabaO2: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

Tinubu's election wasn't conducted on the 18th March. Even if, ask how Russia is relating and surviving with the rest of the world. We have voted and elected our leaders by an independent body, nothing any country can do about it, we are sovereign country. The one they acknowledged as the fairest and freest in 1993 what came out of it?
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

He is very sick as usual
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Are you an Ipob Terrorist or Ipob Terrorist sympathizer?
naturefellow:
all that tribal slurs you spilled up there invalidates your entire post. An animal has more dignity than you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari / Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure / Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.