Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 (46964 Views)

Xenophobia: Union Condemns Violent Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa / Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell / Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
ofuonyebi:
i dont blame EU anyway...
I blame Nigerian Leaders who call them whenever there is election here

The question is...how many times has Nigeria govt or delegated observers written a report
to condemn some of the fraudulent electoral processes and outcome which are very glaring in most of the European countries elections?

I think it is time we stop the so call EU interlopers who have never seen anything good in our election since 1979

their continuous presence here and useless utterances which is often partisanship on behalf of their preferred candidates is another approved form of continued colonialization in disguise

You're a fool
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by ejimatic: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
naturefellow:
is this how you justify blatant rigging and organised violence leading to voter suppression. Normalising evil... Are you OK?
. Can you tell me a free and fair election in the history of Nigeria? In the late 60s , 79 ,83, 92, 99 ,2003 2007 ,2011,2015 2019 2023? EU will continue to discredit what yiu do in their own interest. If they see any flaw in what we do they should offer technological assistance not a condemnation. The day we start voting electronically will be the day our voting system will be perfect. That is if we don't Nigerianise it. Go to higher institutions that vote leaders online in comparison with those with manual voting.Whivh Is better? Same is what we need now.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by REIIGN(m): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
SCAMMER ALERT 🚨🚨🚨

Mynd44
Mukina2
Seun
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by DenreleDave(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Parrot69:

Na only for faceless forum you get mouth. Go and thank your god. You wouldn't have woken up tomorrow morning if you think you're man enough to test waters. Continue with your foolishness, one day go be one day, monkey go go market, e no go come back. I dey mark you.

Ijiot can't show his photo n number, he Don change topic grin grin grin grin grin

Emeka, go and meet ur Ip0b brother in the forest and hunt cows grin grin grin

Cry baby, cry harder.. Flat head grin cheesy
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by REIIGN(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by REIIGN(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by ogwumgbe: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:
Even a blind man knows this election is a Sham,shame caught me when my colleague for work ask me is this what nigeria call election? I shame,u will never see this in white nation,but some nigerians are supporting it,i am move to say white people are really Superior i mean....their Public won't take this sham.

They are superior and they are right in calling blacks Monkeys, at least Nigerian election sham has proven it and the fact that some people support it because of tribalism means blacks are subhumans, demons and devils, the whites are right after all

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Israeludoudo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tell EU to keep quite!
Am not in support of the recent election conducted in Nigeria, but then:
EU are not in better position to talk about Nigeria!!!

They should first condemn Russia for thei affliction on Uckerine!
They should condemn US for their terrible election in 2020!
EU foolishness is on the hige side
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by luckyz4rea(m): 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Revolution2022:
Before you congratulate sanwo-olu visit the INEC IREV and take your time(If you have data) to open all the results.60% were empty sheets with report of ballot papers snatching and violence by APC thugs that led to the cancellations.
I no know how sanwo-olu take gather that wide margin of votes.

The ones at oshodi/isolo local government area where mc oluomo base is I open.Na so so thugs na them scatter am and police commissioner say oluomo dey joke about his threat.
Naija police na F

Most of the perpetrators are in jail.Donald trump is under investigation.What happen to the ones here?

Leave the guy make e dey support failure of the system. I told someone earlier today, that those involved in destruction during US election with evidence would be brought to book. I don’t know why people can’t call a spade by its name. Na why we still dey here
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by 43Ronin: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
U.people should release NK oo. By now u would have been laughing at how he's calling naija a zoo and obedients fools. cheesy
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by REIIGN(m): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by incentive: 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
It is well
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by OChimex: 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

USA last election was more brutal but they didn’t condemn it o..

Hypocrite people..

LGBT is dead on arrival no matter how much them try to blackmail Nigeria..

No perfect system anywhere, but it’s ludicrous when you compare EU or US with shithole Africa. Their worst is that perfect one Africa are yearning for.
Mind you, The US election aren’t brutal mr. Trump was just blabbing and inciting people from day one.
The picture you posted about the Invasion of Capitol City. It’s of noteworthy to tell you that the mob trump incited to invade Capitol city, none of them was shot dead.
Does that tell you the huge difference?

Now Try organize common peaceful protest in Nigeria and see if any one of you will go home alive.

One day, you guys will realize how stupid things are being done in Nigeria and most African countries.
Africa is worst and getting worst by the day. It’s sad that you people who are treated like animals are the ones hailing your oppressors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Goldymafia: 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Hypocrite people..

see where this one mind go....una too daft for this country APC people...INEC did a selection not an election international body conderm una dey vex.....how can this country get better with idiotic thinkers like you....Godforbid
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Inhuman69: 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Hypocrite people..

See how people fail exam
European union is now USA abi ?😂
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Okpokpo09: 11:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

I’m happy the world is seeing who and what Tinubu and his hordes of BATstards are.

I know Tinubu Morons will say that it’s not Europe that will tell Nigeria how to govern herself but I want to see how Tinubu’s government will relate with the rest of the world after they have clearly stated that the election that brought him is a sham.

That a car snatcher is able to successfully snatch a . car and resell it and eat the proceeds does not remove the fact that he’s a thief.

If Tinubu gets sworn in, he would be so illegitimate that he would always be ashamed to come out.

But I know he won’t be sworn in.

By the way, where is Tinubu?🤔
that is if at all the bembebe has Shame at all. A man that smells ghost ghost wan to govern the living.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by GeneralPula: 12:00am On Mar 21, 2023
Inhuman69:

See how people fail exam
European union is now USA abi ?😂
Is EU Nigeria?
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Wizmj4real(m): 12:03am On Mar 21, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Read well penguin!
Presidential Election was not condemned but State Election.

Obi did not win any Election anywhere, he failed and came third. By the time Alaigbo Results is challenged in court, his votes will be reduced. He may even come 4th.

EU and other foreign observers who are not on ground just based their assumption on the rumours of hateful Ipob Terrorist apologist who always wants to dent the image of Nigeria in the face of the World.

This was what transpired during Presidential Election,
After rigging Alaigbo for Obi, Obidence began to give over-bloated figures to Obi across States.

By the Time INEC concluded collation of Results and announced winner, Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu, they began to cry on internet that they were shortchanged of their IMAGINARY mandate.

How?
Which mandate?

You don't have 8% in northwest that has the highest numbers of voters.
You don't have 30% in Southwest that has the second highest numbers of voters,
North Central and
North East.

You only performed well in South South and over had over 90% in South East that has least registered voters.

Dear Ipob Terrorist irridentist, How was your mandate stolen?
Can Alaigbo mandate make Obi President?

Hmm funny you.
Just so you know, both presidential and the later were condemned. You only rely on news from Nairaland.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Felimax(m): 12:17am On Mar 21, 2023
Electorate:

Urchins will disagree and tag EU as igbos or IPOB that want to take over Lagos, it is now clear the world is against this rubbish election.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
Tinubuwins2023e
Felimax
Yamiriflathead
Pityoobi
IpobAntidote
Wagwanbrethren
Putinofrussia

There is a deep lesson to be learnt.
I will advice PDP to sheath their Sword.

In his eloquence Obi and the Obidient movement successfully delivered Nigerians to the ruling party.

Tinubu should be congratulated and Obidients should be congratulated the most for their short sightedness.

Maybe next time, in the not too distant future they will know that election has nothing about being illogical.

Congratulations to all the celebrants of the shame we had as the presidential election. Congratulations to all who will quite and laugh at me.

There is nothing that happened that I never predicted.
G nite!

3 Likes

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by coleon(m): 12:52am On Mar 21, 2023
olas24u:

It was peaceful in lagos ,lagos has 13,000 polling boots ,so you cannot use your own area to condemn the elections
I am appalled with this response of yours. So if election is peaceful where you reside and you have sampled opinions of several others including me sending this here that there were several voters suppression and irregularities yet the election in Lagos is peaceful according to you but I'm sorry to say you sounded very daft.
I am tempted to say, may God allow you to be flogged the way old people were flogges in some.polling units in Lagos yesterday by touts and hoodlums.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by fabolouz1(m): 1:15am On Mar 21, 2023
Yam heads who can't call Putin to order .
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by bentenny(m): 2:00am On Mar 21, 2023
Barry Andrews is from igbo according to urchin!
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by whippersnapper(m): 2:34am On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin
Hypocrite people..
is USA in europe. odé
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Southboy(m): 3:29am On Mar 21, 2023
Omoyoruba101:
It was terrible experience in Lagos.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Juju70(m): 4:12am On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Hypocrite people..

Pffffffff find a better excuse!!!
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Penguin2: 6:30am On Mar 21, 2023
lildush:
he will neva be sworn in.. u think buhari ibb obj and d rest are fools? Obasanjos silence is not ordinary.. tinubu have been set up. This is d end of APC.. a new Nigeria is coming. MAY 29TH WILL BE A VERY DRAMATIC AND HISTORICAL DAY IN NIGERIA

I pray o🤦

Especially that Obasanjo silence eh…

But forget o, e fit be say baba no dey do anything 😏
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by bewla(m): 6:31am On Mar 21, 2023
CSTRR:

But the EU want stability.

They don't want an unstable Nigeria so that you will not flood their embassies.

There are no conspiracy theories.

It's your own local leaders in Nigeria that are trying to make the country unstable at all cost.

Leaders like tinubu and his urchins that threaten the stability of this country in both words and actions.

Was it EU that told tinubu to run with a Muslim Muslim ticket?

Was it EU that told tinubu and his urchins to run a campaign of bigotry and madness?

Was it EU that told tinubu and his urchins to disenfranchise voters in Lagos on the basis of ethnicity?

Was It EU that told tinubu to rig elections and affects the stability of his country due to his illegitimacy?

Your enemies are inside your house.
Their is this saying in Yoruba
Is you succeed to sale your family member for little you can't buy them back with much

Don't believe this people all they want is kill us all and take over African for it's resources
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Inhuman69: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Is EU Nigeria?

Read the post again
Where does it say it’s nigerian
Are just playing dumb or are you indeed dumb?
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by GeneralPula: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2023
Inhuman69:

Read the post again
Where does it say it’s nigerian
Are just playing dumb or are you indeed dumb?
You asked me is EU USA. I asked you the same.
If my question is dumb, then yours is dumber..
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by optionalY09: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2023
African Union condemn the war in Ukrain - so fvck what

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) / South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.