Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today (38390 Views)

Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) / Is Neo Life Still Guaranty Business?(the Network Business) / Share Your Interview Experience With GNLD, NEO Life And AIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by PoliteActivist: 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
delishpot:

What is smart there? Na from hall I go don tell you to get outa my face before I vex.
If you no fit hear my own I won't hear your own either. He gave her too much audience.

Aaah, but you don't know the whole story. You are just reading HIS version. Maybe the girl was flirty, sexy, and full of hints about future liaisons!
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Mavinsoladele(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
MrKnoc:
In life just let your mind be open to success and stories in search of your WHY in life. There are super rich individuals in that Neo life, GNLD and perhaps in other network marketing. Don't close your mind to opportunities. I will recommend a book for you to read.

Don't mind them. Most of those commenting are still in the same position they were before being invited to join NEOLIFE.

By the grace of God, I'm a member of neo life and I'm making my money both online and offline.

Let them keep consoling themselves grin
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by 3Dii: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You see?! Opportunity for networking and socializing with fellow Nigerians

Trying too hard! It's obvious you are among them, but please I advise you not to bring your foolery to a public place like this. I don't know if you think anyone's dumb enough to to actually consider all the trash you've been putting out here😔 Suicide? Weak attempt to console yourself. You know that hustling for long without results will directly translate into depression and you know what follows if there isn't therapy. GNLD and Neolife are a scam and there's nothing you or anyone can do to change that. I just sympathetize with those who's lost their hard earned money on such dubious investment. Y'all better pray you don't cross my path any day 🙏

3 Likes

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by dbestuncle: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Easier said than done. After you have spent 3 hours listening to their motivational speech, and the lady is indicating she'd later become your girlfriend!

Lols.
Stop confusing me, are you saying the hope of having her added to the morivation or just listening to the motivational speech.
Well I know you have learnt something but if you haven't then you will still have many of such encounter. It's always good to quickly discern what is right n where you ought to leave because the decision is actually yours.
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Martinez39s(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
Karlifate:

"10 ways to earn 10 million in 10 weeks"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's a 10 minutes read
Lol. The pics dey burst my head. grin The one who abruptly stopped me on the way in 2017 told me the following: "there are many ways to success in life, and you never know who can guide you to it. Join me and I will show you the way to success."

This was a guy who looked emancipated and rough like someone who SAPA gave a brutal KO in the boxing ring. He had rubber shoe, a decrepit backpack, a faded and rough jeans, and a T-shirt.

I just shake my head each time I remember the encounter. I can never forget his cringe quote... because up till now, the thing shock me. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Mavinsoladele(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
MartinsD12:

Wasting of time , I trust myself the moment I realize it's neo life I will leave the place immediately I don't have time for nonsense, anyway nothing on earth will make me come in contact with those bastard's, that is modern day slavery, anybody that is doing it is a complete fool

Lol..
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by patorial(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Evidence1000:

Pls what's the name of the book?

Millionaire Mindset
By Dangote.

1 Like

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Martinez39s(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

If they are so bad what keeps them in business?
Maybe they're keeping a lot of suicidal people from committing suicide
grin grin grin Haba nah.
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Martinez39s(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Karlifate:

😂😂😂

The aspire to acquire & McGuire gang. 🤣
They also like saying salary is the money they give you to forget your dreams. Ndi Ara. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by PoliteActivist: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
3Dii:

Trying too hard! It's obvious you are among them, but please I advise you not to bring your foolery to a public place like this. I don't know if you think anyone's dumb enough to to actually consider all the trash you've been putting out here😔 Suicide? Weak attempt to console yourself. You know that hustling for long without results will directly translate into depression and you know what follows if there isn't therapy. GNLD and Neolife are a scam and there's nothing you or anyone can do to change that. I just sympathetize with those who's lost their hard earned money on such dubious investment. Y'all better pray you don't cross my path any day 🙏

Trying too hard my ass. Just because something is a scam doesn't mean it doesn't do any good. Our monetary system is a scam too but does some good.
Translate into depression my foot. People who feed constantly on motivational speech will translate into deprrssion??
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Nolevel666: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
MrKnoc:
In life just let your mind be open to success and stories in search of your WHY in life. There are super rich individuals in that Neo life, GNLD and perhaps in other network marketing. Don't close your mind to opportunities. I will recommend a book for you to read.

One sighted grin

1 Like

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Agbecassava: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
JustPowerApps:
grin They will be like Spark! Applause to our leader, in person of Mr.Ajagunkole (pseudonym).

That one no even dey pain, nah the sleepless nights those guys go through for them to make money and lavish it on the product that is doing them no good, spending over 100k on food supplement every month to please their sponsor.

Ilesha and Ile-Ife is their base, they are like APC, the best way to defeat them is to meet them with fire and brimstone when they approach.

😂
Na ilesa you dey stay
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by PoliteActivist: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
FreedomArmy:
do you take neolife food supplement?

Use your common sense. Why didn’t he say he paid for the food or even hint at how much??
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Karlifate: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Martinez39s:
Lol. The pics dey burst my head. grin The one who abruptly stopped me on the way in 2017 told me the following: "there are many ways to success in life, and you never know who can guide you to it. Join me and I will show you the way to success."

This was a guy who looked emancipated and rough like someone who SAPA gave a brutal KO in the boxing ring. He had rubber shoe, a decrepit backpack, a faded and rough jeans, and a T-shirt.

I just shake my head each time I remember the encounter. I can never forget his cringe quote... because up till now, the thing shock me. grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by 3Dii: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Trying too hard my ass. Just because something is a scam doesn't mean it doesn't do any good. Our monetary system is a scam too but does some good.
Translate into depression my foot. People who feed constantly on motivational speech will translate into deprrssion??

😂😂😂😂Do motivational speech put food in their mouths? Saying something is a scam but it still does some good just goes to prove how brainwashed y'all could really be over there. It'll take an average individual to see through this plot and come out from it if the unknowingly entered. But it'll take strong-willed individuals to come out of their brainwashing, and it's obvious you're not among them😪
And please try to avoid quoting me, because this will be my final answer to you. Ciao👋
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Nolevel666: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Swears everywhere😂😂

I was lucky I didn’t fall for their reverse psychology back in 2017

But my younger sister fell hard for them.
The mumu just dash them 100k plus
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by 3Dii: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nolevel666:
Swears everywhere😂😂

I was lucky I didn’t fall for their reverse psychology back in 2017

But my younger sister fell hard for them.
The mumu just dash them 100k plus
Eishhh😔
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Nolevel666: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mavinsoladele:

Lol.... You are so funny grin

Ever since you decided not to join, has your life changed or you are still wallowing in poverty like before?

Na you come rich

Mumu

Your cup go soon full nor worry

1 Like

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by PoliteActivist: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mavinsoladele:

Don't mind them. Most of those commenting are still in the same position they were before being invited to join NEOLIFE.

By the grace of God, I'm a member of neo life and I'm making my money both online and offline.

Let them keep consoling themselves grin

YOU SEE!!!

FreedomArmy
3Dii
delishpot
Isabi4lov
Rinoxy
StrongAlphMale
millionboi2
Jaqenhghar
Martinez39s
dbestuncle

SEE YOUR LIVES!!!

1 Like

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Nolevel666: 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
3Dii:

Eishhh😔

Just last 2months here ooo

As everywhere hard reach this time
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by PoliteActivist: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
3Dii:

😂😂😂😂Do motivational speech put food in their mouths? Saying something is a scam but it still does some good just goes to prove how brainwashed y'all could really be over there. It'll take an average individual to see through this plot and come out from it if the unknowingly entered. But it'll take strong-willed individuals to come out of their brainwashing, and it's obvious you're not among them😪
And please try to avoid quoting me, because this will be my final answer to you. Ciao👋

So sorry about quoting you. But you quoted me first. Go and check.
But our monetary system IS a scam, not to talk of Emelife cashless or INEC BVA. See below

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Thosyn12(m): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ayomisure:
I am undergraduate In Futa and I'm desperately seeking for a part-time job to make life easier in school.

I saw a poster on the street displaying how part-time job workers are needed then I thought God has answered my prayers grin

I messaged them and they told me to come today by 8:00 with my qualifications. wetin pain me pass nah say I no even sleep well for night (I just dey pray say make God let make dem accept me)

Naso I trek go the location this morning only to meet dem Neo life.

In as much as I was disappointed, I kept my composure cuz all eyes was on me. After millions of motivational talks and insults on our parents and their financial status, they told us to pay for registration fee (about twenty something k) I told them I only have 5k in my acctount which is actually for my upkeep, they told me to invest it, that was when I started feeling suspicious.

I told them I can't do trans and I don't have an atm card, a lady said she would follow me to bank to make the transfer,( meanwhile I was already looking for escape route)

Even with the crowd in bank the lady insisted that we should wait.

When it got to our turn the man said we can't transfer money to other banks grin , I told the lady I'm going to transfer it when I get home buh she asked me to wait for her that she wants to collect a Uba acct no. From the oga.
As she commot like this naso I japa grin
Kindly share your experience if you've encountered this guys before.

You meet the wrong set of people.
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Nolevel666: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nobody is saying they should not sell drugs but to the extent of deceiving people with unicorns is what’s bad about them.

My younger sister planned to use her 150k plus open her own hairdressing business even if it cannot cover all the things she need at least it’ll go a long way only for the mumu to fall those neo bastards and give her worthless drugs.

Now she has to start all over again. And time is burning out fast

Later one vampire will be saying he’s proud to be neo fool.

sha them know who to deceive not me.

1 Like

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by bibbiana(f): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

But they didn't commit suicide and they're not depressed, instead they're busy trying to sell ice in Antarctica - and succeeding!
You're definitely a memberrr

3 Likes

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Nolevel666: 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

So sorry about quoting you. But you quoted me first. Go and check.
But our monetary system IS a scam, not to talk of Emelife cashless or INEC BVA. See below

Person like you come preach to me about your nonsense eh

If you fit come outside from ICU them no born me well

2 Likes

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Martinez39s(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Another one my ass.
Here's a BIG surprise:
This is my VERY FIRST TIME ever hearing if this group.
Don't know how all of you just know about it. I goggled it - Neo life abd GDLN are same company
Na so. Dey give us lamba dey go.

You are just hearing of them for the first time but you somehow know their suicide rate is almost nonexistent. You even know for certain that if the op had given the agent 5k, he would have built useful connections and confidence with them. How do you know these things if you have never heard about them?

Better shut up your cunning lips before one bag of cement land on your dull skull.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Isabi4lov: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

People who feed constantly on motivational speech.
Do you know the suicide rate among them compared with the general public? And the success rate in other areas of life - personal and otherwise

Lemme ask you this , are you one of them ?
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Isabi4lov: 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

YOU SEE!!!

FreedomArmy
3Dii
delishpot
Isabi4lov
Rinoxy
StrongAlphMale
millionboi2
Jaqenhghar
Martinez39s
dbestuncle

SEE YOUR LIVES!!!

Make all of una dey play 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just dey play 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by bibbiana(f): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I'll call police for you!
You can threaten all you want but it's true. This life is not always 1+1=2. What do you think that guy ended up doing with that 5K?? If he had given them the 5K they'd now owe him, he can go there, that lady becomes his friend and motivator - all for 5k! He may even get contacts or develop skills or hear motivational talk that'll change his life! It is possible the very best use of that 5K would have been giving it to that lady!
This your 1+1=2 clamour makes it obvious that you're a member.
These people are deceived to go to a new environment where they know no one, and they have to sleep in tens and twenties in a room. Both guys and ladies!
They hawk products under sun and rain. That's depressing enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Martinez39s(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
bibbiana:

These people are deceived to go to a new environment where they know no one, and they have to sleep in tens and twenties in a room. Both guys and ladies!
He is a member. It was obvious from the start.

4 Likes

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by FreedomArmy: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Use your common sense. Why didn’t he say he paid for the food or even hint at how much??
simple question you can't answer. Do you take neolife food supplement? I'm asking for a reason.

1 Like

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by PoliteActivist: 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
bibbiana:

So why don't you ever read about any of them committing suicide, but you always read about uni students, jilted, and unemployed doing it??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jobs at Total / Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 / 'Ghetto Name': Woman Denied Job As Company Says Her Name Sounds Too Local

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.