Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

To Men Whose Girlfriends/wives Are More Successful: Submit To Her! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Men Whose Girlfriends/wives Are More Successful: Submit To Her! (1249 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / I've Slept With 50+ Girlfriends & Wives And Discovered 8 SHOCKING Insights / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Men Whose Girlfriends/wives Are More Successful: Submit To Her! by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Banilla:
What is a man who can not provide for his woman? Useless! Absolutely useless. Even his family thinks so!

may i humbly ask:" if a man who cant provide for his family is "indeed" useless, why would a successful woman want to marry such good for nothing man?!?!?!" its obvious that even if useless, there are desperate women out there ready and willing to marry a useless man, thus the desperate person here are WOMEN WHO MARRY SUCH USELESS MEN... and therefore these women need to submit to these yeye men regardless.

just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: To Men Whose Girlfriends/wives Are More Successful: Submit To Her! by shaybebaby(f): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

may i humbly ask:" if a man who cant provide for his family is "indeed" useless, why would a successful woman want to marry such good for nothing man?!?!?!" its obvious that even if useless, there are desperate women out there ready and willing to marry a useless man, thus the desperate person here are WOMEN WHO MARRY SUCH USELESS MEN... and therefore these women need to submit to these yeye men regardless.

just my 2 cents.
Useless financially but if he cannot assume the role typically assigned to women such as taking care of the home, then useless in his entirety.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Men Whose Girlfriends/wives Are More Successful: Submit To Her! by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
shaybebaby:
Useless financially but if he cannot assume the role typically assigned to women such as taking care of the home, then useless in his entirety.

i am not understanding that your levels of uselessness... so you think that its ok to marry a useless man (who cant fulfill his own role in the marriage) so long as he fulfills "your role" in the marriage and submits to women?!

here is a simple clue: men will be men, regardless of their financial status or otherwise. if a useless man marries a desperate woman who is willing to overlook his "useless status" then chances are, he will never submit to this desperate woman.

you cant willingly buy a broken glass and then complain about that same glass being broken.

2 Likes

Re: To Men Whose Girlfriends/wives Are More Successful: Submit To Her! by shaybebaby(f): 6:57am On Mar 21, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i am not understanding that your levels of uselessness... so you think that its ok to marry a useless man (who cant fulfill his own role in the marriage) so long as he fulfills "your role" in the marriage and submits to women?!

here is a simple clue: men will be men, regardless of their financial status or otherwise. if a useless man marries a desperate woman who is willing to overlook his "useless status" then chances are, he will never submit to this desperate woman.

you cant willingly buy a broken glass and then complain about that same glass being broken.
Care to explain the bolded? What does that entail?
Re: To Men Whose Girlfriends/wives Are More Successful: Submit To Her! by Banilla: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

But she's right.

Typical marriage:

Finances: men 100%
Home management: women 100%

How can a woman be the breadwinner and housewife? The other guy was complaining that his working girlfriend complains that she's too busy to clean the home and cook and so on. And he's jobless!!!!

How does that work?

3 Likes

Re: To Men Whose Girlfriends/wives Are More Successful: Submit To Her! by averageguy(m): 8:10am On Mar 21, 2023
Banilla:
But she's right.

Typical marriage:

How can a woman be the breadwinner and housewife? The other guy was complaining that his working girlfriend complains that she's too busy to clean the home and cook and so on. And he's jobless!!!!

How does that work?

I find this quite interesting as well because there was another post recently saying women should only date financially comfortable guys and the guys were asking why those women could not make their own money and referencing that it’s now an age of feminism.

However, many guys still want a submissive wife and want her to take majority of the housework/cooking/childcare duties, which seems inconsistent. If someone wants a traditional relationship, it used to come with men being main providers and if a guy wants the modern one, he shouldn’t be claiming headship which is certainly very traditional.

1 Like

Re: To Men Whose Girlfriends/wives Are More Successful: Submit To Her! by Dshocker(m): 8:23am On Mar 21, 2023
Banilla:
Note: I won't respond to stupid comments. You don't like my advice, find a brick wall and slam your head!

That's right! If your girlfriend or wife makes more money than you do, submit to her!

A high quality man is one who's rich, successful... Ask Andrew Tate!

What is a man who can not provide for his woman? Useless! Absolutely useless. Even his family thinks so!

Men demand respect why? Because they are the breadwinners! Take that away and what do they bring to the table? undecided

If you allow your woman to become the head of the family, she's the MAN and you're her BIT** ! So submit! Reverse the roles, suffer the consequences!

*Drops mic*

If a woman makes N10m a month and her husband makes N1m a month, the woman still has to be loyal, provided that the man provides the financial obligations of the house.
Re: To Men Whose Girlfriends/wives Are More Successful: Submit To Her! by Saintinoo(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2023
Banilla:
Cc: Blacksam01 Saintinoo

Go and make your money so you can afford high value women! You should be grateful they considered stooping low to date you! Men treat their poorer girlfriends/wives like sh**, women learnt from you horrible men! The same men who threaten to end their relationships to keep their women in line, the same men who cheat and justify it with the "I'm the head of the home and I can do whatever I want" bullsh**, the same men who regard themselves as demi-gods and expect to be treated as such!

May God bless feminists world wide! The tables are turning!!! grin

When you say '' go and make your money'' , i want to understand what you mean? probably you don't understand the topic, i am 10 times better financially than all the girls i have dated, so where is the high value woman shit coming from, i am even more educated than her, so what are you talking about.
Re: To Men Whose Girlfriends/wives Are More Successful: Submit To Her! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2023
shaybebaby:
Care to explain the bolded? What does that entail?

if a woman willingly marries a useless man (aka a broken glass) then she cant thereafter complains about that said jobless dude not being able to provide for the family etc. just because that said woman is willing to overlook that man useless status (because she makes enough money for the familly) doesnt change the fact that this man is the HEAD OF THE FAMILY!
if his jobless/useless status was really a big issue, then women wouldnt willingly marry such yeye dude to begin with.

Banilla:
But she's right.
Typical marriage:
How does that work?

LADIES LADIES LADIES!!!!
lets get something straight....women dont submit to men in marriage because we make all the money, you guys submit because thats what your CULTURE teaches you to do; because thats what you RELIGION teaches you to do; because thats what SOCIETY teaches you to do.

money has absolutely NOTHING to do with the issue of women submitting to men in marriage and/or men being the head of the family.
Re: To Men Whose Girlfriends/wives Are More Successful: Submit To Her! by shaybebaby(f): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

It depends on what use I have in mind for the broken glass.
Maybe it started it's life as a cup, but seeing as it's now broken, it would be sheer foolishness to keep treating it like a cup.
However, I might find OTHER uses for it, may be weapon, maybe make jewelry from it but it no longer can be referred to a CUP because it is no longer fit for that purpose.

1 Like

Re: To Men Whose Girlfriends/wives Are More Successful: Submit To Her! by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
shaybebaby:

It depends on what use I have in mind for the broken glass.

whatever use you may have for it....if you accepted it to be broken, and bought it as such, then dont try to change it afterwards. most useless good for nothing men who get married, dont believe that they are useless... they only believe that you women are so desperate for a man that you are willing to marry any men, even a broken one.

Maybe it started it's life as a cup, but seeing as it's now broken, it would be sheer foolishness to keep treating it like a cup.

as i stated earlier....

MrBrownJay1:
LADIES LADIES LADIES!!!!
lets get something straight....women dont submit to men in marriage because we make all the money, you guys submit because thats what your CULTURE teaches you to do; because thats what you RELIGION teaches you to do; because thats what SOCIETY teaches you to do.
money has absolutely NOTHING to do with the issue of women submitting to men in marriage and/or men being the head of the family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hook Up Lagos Island / I DNormal / Got Addicted To Betting And Lost ₦2.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.