Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election (80952 Views)

Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / EFCC Seizes Ex Gov Theodore Orji and Sons’ Passports Over N150b Fraud / FG Cancels ALL Foreign Printing Contracts For Nigerian Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Bigchristo: 6:12am On Mar 21, 2023
Ndlistic:
Nigerian men tear their Nigerian passports over the outcome of the 2023 general elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnTWrZhiCPI

let me first get dual citizenship I will replicate this act
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Ikpaitid: 6:13am On Mar 21, 2023
Just looking at his big flattthead,I know straight away that he's a Biafran not a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Minjim: 6:14am On Mar 21, 2023
In a country of over 200million , three old fools tore their expired passport. That's their palava.

Everyone has a favourite candidate , must we all start acting crazy because our favourite didn't win? Can everyone win ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Ikpaitid: 6:15am On Mar 21, 2023
Good riddance to bad IPOB.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:20am On Mar 21, 2023
Getat angry
ogbe88:
This is the last time I am warning u here, I will soon pick up your Internet protocol address.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Legitisreal: 6:21am On Mar 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Exactly

I have been following elections in Nigeria and Africa for some time, and one thing i HAVE realized is that when the main oppostion is divided, they lose.

Buhari lost three elections in a row on top of a divided oppositon. It was when the then opposition united and PDP divided that Buhari won.

Basically PDP dashed APC this election. If they had gotten a Southern candidate...that is where the problem kicked off from when they allowed Atiku take over the whole party.
you are talking rubbish, PDP did the right thing by Fielding atiku

No SS/SE man from PDP would have been taken in the north ahead of the Muslim Muslim tinubu gave north.

It was atiku that made it a contest in the north, he battled and depleted tinubu in north

What he needed was the usual block from SE/SS to seal it

But obi and his greed brought Christian bias and mislead PDP southern block and still came third.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by drlucky17: 6:27am On Mar 21, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think the headline of the thread should have been more Igbos destroy their passports because their futile dream of taking federal power through religious bigotry and ethnic profiling failed woefully. The icing on the cake of their failure was the dream of installing CRV abi na GRV an unrepentant Ipob apologist as Lagos governor. Obidients truly labored in vain sad
you are not a Christian but an unrepentant bigot. The hate you propagate would live in your household and your future generation. Your children would not be anything meaningful in this country as you continue to spread hate. Better change the world has moved past this bigotry mindset , fool
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by everythinggirly(f): 6:29am On Mar 21, 2023
Stupid and useless country.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by luminouz(m): 6:29am On Mar 21, 2023
placeofallure:

grin
They deserve it jare.
grin
How you been? You scarce for here oh
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Unrated900(m): 6:34am On Mar 21, 2023
haffaze777:
Some people once destroyed their pvc too

Them go still revote
Shame is not in the body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Bonijy04: 6:35am On Mar 21, 2023
Just only two persons out of millions on Nigerian living abroad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by BreconHills(m): 6:36am On Mar 21, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Seriously though this is very significant in the history of Nigeria. Tiffnubu's INEC have made history.

Tearing passport is just meaningless drama for the uninformed.

Better to renounce your citizenship.

To help those who want to renounce Nigeria. Here are the steps. https://ngconsulate.info/page/citizenship-renunciation

Good luck and farewell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Blitzerz: 6:37am On Mar 21, 2023
HeroicMeastro:
Nonsense!!!
It may be it is the expired passport copy, who knows?
Anyways, they are hopeless idiots claiming to be Nigerians but do not wish the country well.
So simoly because your candidate lost an election, you decide to do this nonsense..
I feel the should be identified and blacklisted such that they are NOT given the passport again should they later apply for one.

Una brain never reset.
Have u seen anybody tear expired passport of other countries? Even out of frustration?

You will be alright
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Blitzerz: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2023
drlucky17:
you are not a Christian but an unrepentant bigot. The hate you propagate would live in your household and your future generation. Your children would not be anything meaningful in this country as you continue to spread hate. Better change the world has moved past this bigotry mindset , fool

Dont mind him.
The idiort always starts with "even though i am Christian".......

Fake moniker
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by coputa(m): 6:41am On Mar 21, 2023
After 60years of independence Nigeria is still selecting their leaders and the citizens accepting money for voting.the wrong people into political positions.They keep recycling the wrong people into elective position.It will take time for this country to grow.The seeds of greed, hatred and tribalism has been down by our founding fathers.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Vicker777(m): 6:42am On Mar 21, 2023
Carry on
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by lugado: 6:46am On Mar 21, 2023
Destroying expired passports. They think we are stupid. There are proper ways of renouncing citizenship

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ozo13(m): 6:46am On Mar 21, 2023
Fahdiga:
I can authoritatively declare that you are an irredeemable human. To make sense is a taboo to you. Are you cursed? I weep for you to be sincere.
Try and condemn that act too if you really love your country or u think what they are doing is the right thing to do.am waiting for your honest response

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Adeolajude(m): 7:01am On Mar 21, 2023
They are nothing but weaklings and old childrens. So if someone threatens you in your house, you will abandon ur house..pull it down and run away..cowards..that's what they are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by IfnobeGod20: 7:07am On Mar 21, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think the headline of the thread should have been more Igbos destroy their passports because their futile dream of taking federal power through religious bigotry and ethnic profiling failed woefully. The icing on the cake of their failure was the dream of installing CRV abi na GRV an unrepentant Ipob apologist as Lagos governor. Obidients truly labored in vain sad
Just the way the bible said it, a sinner runneth when no one pursueth him. Who is pursuing you that you're even running more than your shadow. To be born again is not written on the forehead, it is of the heart. A true Christian doesn't advertise himself or herself. His/her conduct will always show who is he, not this self advertisement.
In a nutshell, you're a nominal Christian and not a born again Christian.
Sometimes when some of you comment, your comment ooze from lack of knowledge of issue. If there is anyone that took advantage of our religion diversity is the APC and Tinubu. Why did Tinubu not chose a Christian vice? Why did he chose a muslim and not a Christian?
Which party gathered northern muslims clerics and declared the Muslim-muslim ticket as jihad in a cosmopolitan society like ours?
Which party was preaching the need to make the Muslim-muslim ticket works?
Which party tell lie that Igbo wanted to take over Lagos and then use thugs, touts and ethnic discrimination to do election?
Which party disenfranchised people because of the claim that they look like Igbo? In this modern world.
Which party called a Yoruba man candidate an Igbo candidate because of election?
Next time never say you're a born again Christian because you're not. Next time just say you're a lying christian that cannot be trusted because of politics.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Tallvictor23: 7:09am On Mar 21, 2023
There is no sane Nigerian that would be satisfied with this sham they call elections , remember I said no sane , the ones who say that the election was free and fair are the insane , blinded by bigotry , tribalism and hate .
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by NezzyMike: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
can someone play me cry me a River by Justin Timberlake grin

Even jandol and funke no cry reach like this,una curse Taya E still no work grin

Anyway this is to teach you never to cross your boundaries.stay in your lane and we will all be at peace and love but the moment you want to start some wild expansionist move just know that you Will be put in your place at if E pain you more than necessary,the yeast is There

Meanwhile tewure baboju weyin afepe felepe taguntan baboju weyin afepe felepe wink
. back to sender wink

Ofe Mmanu, go and read your books. You shouldn't be replied in all ramifications, your lots are over here jamming heads. Urchin bye
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by searchlight: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2023
gaby:
Passports wey don expire?...

Mtcheeew
It is your father's expired sperm that begot you. No wonder you are an irredeemable fool.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by juman(m): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2023
Rather biafrans tore Nigerian passports.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by elonmuskbaby: 7:12am On Mar 21, 2023
NezzyMike:

Ofe Mmanu, go and read your books. You shouldn't be replied in all ramifications, your lots are over here jamming heads. Urchin bye
Pele dear

grin

No run mad O because Yaba left don full o grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by searchlight: 7:12am On Mar 21, 2023
Legitisreal:
Lol, chukwudis Dem

What is passport when you can always get it again
Those guys are living better than you do but still pained on the State of the nation. You can only dream to be where they are. You are suffering and smilling. You are an urchin for a reason though
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by yahmohy27: 7:14am On Mar 21, 2023
haffaze777:
Some people once destroyed their pvc too
No mind them yeye people dem all be IPOB check well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by PJ123: 7:14am On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=Massiveglory post=121923095]If Nigeria will come out of this election with any thing to unite about and build on, the mandate of the rightful winner of the presidential must be restored.

This is only means to gather the fragements of our nation which has been scattered.

This is the only means to hold and build on the foundation of our nation which is heavily shaking right now.[/quote

Keep deceiving yourself, how you guys thought Obi won the election is still baffling.
Obi didn't win and cannot not win the election under LP. His popularity and acceptance is highly exaggerated. He didn't win core north and SW and you thought he won. More than 95% cents of Yoruba aged 40 and above in SW cannot vote for Ibos. They don't trust you guys.

By the way why didn't you guys tear your passport because when your brothers are being arrested in various countries for drug related crimes.
They should do whatever they like, Asiwaju is our next president, and God will grant him long life and sound health to move the country to a greater heights in Jesus name.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by bal4real: 7:17am On Mar 21, 2023
GOTVee:
urchin slave see what hatred and bitterness towards the igbos have done to u. U sleep and wake up with the thought of igbos living free rent in ur empty skull(because u r mentally enslaved). What has igbos got to do with headline? Sophisticated illiterate.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by faithfull18(f): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2023
Totally unnecessary though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day / Fela Durotoye's Wife, Tara Visits Her Vandalised Store In Lekki (Photos, Videos) / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.