Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election (80866 Views)

Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / EFCC Seizes Ex Gov Theodore Orji and Sons’ Passports Over N150b Fraud / FG Cancels ALL Foreign Printing Contracts For Nigerian Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Alexpetra: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2023
gaby:
Passports wey don expire?...

Mtcheeew
so as the passport has expired,the older of the passport too expired with it??
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Lotoflaff: 8:48am On Mar 21, 2023
Nah mumu wey dey uptown dey tear passport..
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by graceapadija: 8:48am On Mar 21, 2023
Am not in support of any candidate (APC, PDP OR LP) Because they are all birds of the same feather. What assurance do we have that if LP emerged as president things will get better. I remember everyone was shouting sai Baba in 2015 not knowing his administration will end up like this. My prayer is that whoever that is there may God take absolute control and let their evil ways fails. I pray God to take charge. It's well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Metronomy(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2023
This funny, they should have posted their passport number alongside, for Nigeria Immigration to note

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by wizard01(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2023
On a more serious note; must we be tribalistic, must we tarnish the image of our brother to feel superior. These men up there are not beefing themselves. They still call each other and are good but the common man it busy scattering his brother’s business, killing his brother, causing uproar among his brother all for nothing. What do religion even teach us……? This is wrong
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Olamiplenty1(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2023
Runaway people. You will still beg to come back to Nigeria. I believe in Nigeria and I am seeing great Nigeria unfolding. And all enemies of the country will have their mouth shut up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by yahoodetector: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2023
Arapmoi22:

You must be the one God gave power to determine good or evil.
So, anything you called evil is evil.
But when Obi lies endlessly, it becomes good because it's good in your judgement or records.

Congratulations to God's second in command.

Pen down the lies Obi told here or shame on you
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by HeroicMeastro: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2023
Blitzerz:

Una brain never reset.
Have u seen anybody tear expired passport of other countries? Even out of frustration?

You will be alright
Oya follow them tear your own (if you have), since you are alright.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by thaoriginator: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Wow....I am deeply affected by these acts of lack of patriotism exhibited by these guys...

I have decided to reduce my WRAPS of Amala from 4 to 3...

Infact, I will only use gbegiri and ewedu and 2 shakis and abodi....

We must put an end to these acts of terrorism...
grin
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by BlackKafka: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2023
NezzyMike:
Thank God my sis didn't marry from Yoruba land, the hatred I would've had for him eeh! I have never seen a tribalistic people like this. I pity yorubas in other states, continue bringing divisions because you have data.

The same tribalism amongst Igbos that made them reject a fellow Igbo priest simply cos He is from a different Igbo state - even the Pope got tired of pleading . . .

The same tribalism which saw Anambra sack Igbos from other states from its civil service . . .

The same tribalism that encourages and reinforces the Osu caste system . . .

The same tribalism that led to a public row between Imo and Ebonyi on the renaming of 'Abakaliki street' to 'club street' cos the former was 'unbefitting' . . .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by BlackKafka: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2023
NezzyMike:

It's not about playing victim's card, a Yoruba guy was made a member of house of assembly in Abia state, did anyone abuse him or stop him from contesting/winning? Didn't yorubas vote in Eastern states? Stop bringing problems to your future generations cus these politicians no send your papa. You will still mingle or work with the tribe you people felt you could intimidate.
Curse be that person from your tribe that will seek my help off and online.

Abeg just dey your lane!

Big Fat Lie!!!
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by luvyaself95(m): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2023
hartson:
Buhari a retired general in the army could not handle Igbo people na efulefu like BAT.Tinubu matter na toy

See where you are mistaken comparing buhari to tinubu of all people.
who put buhari on that president don,t it,s tinubu right
Tinubu na small big god in nigeria government which is why me and you dont want him as president because the man has people back and can use money to draw people to himself and can also do anything he like without anybody questioning as our country doesn't have law against it own government.
So by the time tinubu start with igbo in lagos they will regret raising shoulders against although am not in support of that forthcoming movement which was because we,re still one nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Oomardesigns: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2023
Napata77:

YOUR PROBLEM IS IGNORANCE + INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

HOW MANY BLACK COUNTRIES HAVE YOU VISITED OR RESEARCHED TO MAKE YOUR NASTY LITTLE COMMENTS?

HAVE YOU BEEN TO BOTSWANA?

RWANDA?

TRINIDAD?

NAMIBIA?

JAMAICA?

BARBADOS?

SENEGAL?

ANGOLA?

BENIN REPUBLIC?

GABON?

BAHAMAS?

There are many black nations developing well, where you will go, and be amazed by their level of organization.

But because your head has been brainwashed by CNN and western media, you only see 'bad' when it comes to black nations.

Emancipate yourself from racial complex and self hate.

Inferiority complex started from your fore fathers. We blacks are very selfish and greedy. You are one also. Look at the countries you are mentioning, even Rwanda. You are the ignorant one here. Trying to defend nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Smartwave: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2023
Fahdiga:
I can authoritatively declare that you are an irredeemable human. To make sense is a taboo to you. Are you cursed? I weep for you to be sincere.
You're seriously in pain oo
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by JagabanBorgu: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2023
Darnell9:
from all indications you are not making at all
Cry me a river
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Sholaco: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2023
Expired passport 🤣😂. I can bring my own out also and film myself tearing it up. Igbo with ignorant head
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Timmi: 10:31am On Mar 21, 2023
bezimo:

I am engineer, I am not apologetic to your pathethic life.Engineers build test things you say..that's because they are wired to think objectively, rationally and empirically when analyzing issues.

Nigeria is a useless country going by how low the country went in the just concluded elections, that was widely characterized by open robbery which was widely legalized, is that a country? it's useless idiots like you who know what went down was wrong, but tribalistic sentiment wont let you say the truth..abeg get out!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_CVh6csijg

Go and watch this one so that you can wail some more. Common sense is no longer common to your people and you probably obtain your engineering degree fraudulently and plagiarism. Nonentity
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Everfrank(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2023
Massiveglory:
If Nigeria will come out of this election with any thing to unite about and build on, the mandate of the rightful winner of the presidential must be restored.

This is only means to gather the fragements of our nation which has been scattered.

This is the only means to hold and build on the foundation of our nation which is heavily shaking right now.

Who else is the real winner but Jagaban Borgu?
The whole world know you guys are liars and fraudulent.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by uchennaq(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2023
This is so sad and terrible, I really don't know how we got here.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by EnterpriseMan: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2023
Can only attempt this if i have successfully obtained a second passport in a country. Will gladly denounce ever ever being a Nigerian grin
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by JaceBlaze: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2023
And this makes what difference?🤔
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by occfx: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2023
Memeni:
nigeria is an atrocity, a crime against humanity. The ZOO was not supposed to exist in the first place. A devilish creation. The only to the wood of the ZOO is division. Nothing more, nothing less

Nnamdi Kanu warned everybody that both your PVC and BVAS is nothing... It is inec that writes results. The best protest is to boycott elections in Nigeria. MNK was right, Nigeria is irredeemable.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Dagenius53: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2023
Everything about them is fake! How can you tear old and expired passport and claiming you are leaving Nigeria for good?
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by hollywater: 11:37am On Mar 21, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Lol it's Likely expired passports. Let me go and tear my expired passport too
Unrepentant fellow you are. The message is there and the World in general is watching. Tomorrow you will goto Canada embassy to look for visa, they will reject it because of your Country misfortune.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by remsonik(f): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2023
They should send evidence that they've renounced their citizenship. That's not how to renounce the citizenship of Nigeria. Fake in all they do

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by gaby(m): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2023
managingpartner:
It is obvious you don't have an international passport, if you do, you will know that expired passports are always collected before issuing a new one.

quote author=gaby post=121923156]Passports wey don expire?...

Mtcheeew

I hear you.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by gaby(m): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2023
searchlight:
It is your father's expired sperm that begot you. No wonder you are an irredeemable fool.

I won't stop fukking your mother in the arse.

You can wail from now till eternity.

I'll continue to fukk her as it pleases me.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by placeofallure(f): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
luminouz:

grin
How you been? You scarce for here oh

Work things o, always on the run.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ekhai(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ndlistic:
Nigerian men tear their Nigerian passports over the outcome of the 2023 general elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnTWrZhiCPI

WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO TO YOUR NIGERIAN PASSPORT. WHENEVER YOU WANT TO COME AND SEE YOUR FAMILY IN NIGERIA, YOU WILL PAY FOR SECURING VISA TO COME HERE. IT'S MONEY FOR OUR COUNTRY. IF YOU GO THROUGH THE RIGOR TO ACQUIRING A VISA, YOU WILL THEN KNOW THE IMPLICATIONS OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Juju70(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
Legitisreal:
Lol, chukwudis Dem

What is passport when you can always get it again
I cant find a word in the dictionary to describe your stupidity!!!! Pfffff
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Charly68: 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
When a man at this age can not control his anger ,it is a terrible thing. His likes must know that God can't make a mistake in creating them to be a Nigerian .. Keep hope alive as we know that God is with us
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by bezimo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Johnjustice:

Nigeria is the best place to be, all the billionaires are still here, you bloody immigrants go dey rant anyhow. Dangote, Otedola, Jim ovia, all still here. Who know you, bloody immigrant grin

And people are running away in mass from the country..oh bloody immigrants..look at this dirty fool who probably cant get a visa talking chaff..my friend shut up there..I am 1000% far better than you or anyone in your useless generation

You are talking of rich folks who are extremely few who can travel out at will, whose children are probably citizens abroad, you are poor broke confined forever in your useless scatter scatter country, yet comparing your situation with billionaires..wake up!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.