Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election (80893 Views)

Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / EFCC Seizes Ex Gov Theodore Orji and Sons’ Passports Over N150b Fraud / FG Cancels ALL Foreign Printing Contracts For Nigerian Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by naijapikin2(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
You can shout from now till eternity about the fact that tinubu has won and all that. We cannot change a simple fact: the election was massively rigged by apc, let's call a spade a spade.

That reminds me: you can force your way to power but you cannot force yourself to have

LEGITIMACY.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by HarunaWest(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Massiveglory:
If Nigeria will come out of this election with any thing to unite about and build on, the mandate of the rightful winner of the presidential must be restored.

This is only means to gather the fragements of our nation which has been scattered.

This is the only means to hold and build on the foundation of our nation which is heavily shaking right now.
is there any other rightful winner apart from the one declared by INEC?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by benitwater(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Expired passport 🤣

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by maasoap(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
I can authoritatively declare that you are an irredeemable human. To make sense is a taboo to you. Are you cursed? I weep for you to be sincere.

Between you and him, if I'm to guess the cursed one, it will definitely be you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by afomusa17: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
They will surely regret it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by jayred: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
See your life, everything is tribalism to you, FYI that first man is a Yoruba man, his name is Prof. Gbenga but as usual you will call him omo ale
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by finni(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:
Nigerian men tear their Nigerian passports over the outcome of the 2023 general elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnTWrZhiCPI

More IPOB sympathizers are destroying their passports.
They wouldn't tell us when they will apply for another with $150.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Bigsunny01(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Very good

Shameless country
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by willibounce1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
IPOB sore losers In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports as usual Over The 2023 Election. Fixed!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by McLizbae: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yeye grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Ventura1: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Clout chaser

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Olurondo: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
I didn't know we gave grown up men as foolish as this. What happened to their brains?It is very unpatriotic for anyone to tear their passport because Peter Obi lost this election. I am proud of Naija and to be a nigerian no matter what. These passport tearers are punks!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ogbe88(m): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I'm irredeemable towards Terrorists, their apologists and their doings

How can you still be aiding and abetting hateful Terrorists who slaughtered ur uncle in cold blood if you're not cursed Fahdiga angry

How angry
This is the last time I am warning u here, I will soon pick up your Internet protocol address.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Pityoobi: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Igbo people and anger

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by willibounce1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
finni:

More IPOB sympathizers are destroying their passports.
They wouldn't tell us when they will apply for another with $150.

The animals will still come online to cry about how the passport fee is too expensive. Awon weyrey alaso

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by millionaireman: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Who wants to be citizen of a country where an old and mentally handicapped man who forfeited $460,000 drug trafficking money to the US government in the past was pronounced president-elect through a most deceptive and fraudulent election process?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Diligent1(f): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
These people are shameless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Poll23: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
IPOB in diaspora you mean

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Blaze14k: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Edzy:
Igbo Nigerians , destroy their passport kawai

Call it what u want thats what u won at this age when are advanced. Aint u ashamed ghana cedis is more stronger than naira. We are still struggling and crawling with corruption and u r here celebrating an igbo destroying his passport. Mr dumb fvck he is outside the country and he has nothing lose. I dey shame for u.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Okoroawusa: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Check the social media handles of these men you will discover that they were former IPOB members or supporters.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ednut1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Expired and perforated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by BabaO2: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
They are all ibos. Peter Obi's IQ rating is less than 30%, why being mischievous. They only wanted their tribe's man as the president. So nauseating

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by maasoap(m): 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Emergingnation:
Sense is always far away from Afonja Muslims........ If we tell you to reduce headslamming, you no go gree.. grin

You made it your song but guess what? Afonja Muslim will direct and dictate your life for the next 4 to 8 years! Happy everlasting wailings in your miserable life grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Okorietitus: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
They are not Nigerians, they are the 32k refund geng.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Okoroawusa: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Blaze14k:

Call it what u want thats what u won at this age when are advanced. Aint u ashamed ghana cedis is more stronger than naira. We are still struggling and crawling with corruption and u r here celebrating an igbo destroying his passport. Mr dumb fvck he is outside the country and he has nothing lose. I dey shame for u.
Ghana is stronger than Naira? Who told you that?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by FreeStuffsNG: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
IPOB terrorist group members format.We have been there before. Nigeria is doing fine and will be finer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
More Ipobians and not Nigerians.
The sore losers.
Good riddance to them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Komu1048(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
I am pissed ryt now, see what Igbo tout that will never do well do to my younger brother a Corp member serving as a polling officer. He was serving in ikotun. Because he refuse them of rigging they beat him n collected his phone. Thanks to Nigerian police n army, they would have lynched him. E no go better for all this Obituaries

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by afomusa17: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
They will regret it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) / Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.