Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election (80891 Views)

Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / EFCC Seizes Ex Gov Theodore Orji and Sons’ Passports Over N150b Fraud / FG Cancels ALL Foreign Printing Contracts For Nigerian Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by eas01: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:
Nigerian men tear their Nigerian passports over the outcome of the 2023 general elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnTWrZhiCPI

Dumb as nails. Sorry nails!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ceaser: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
This cheap pr0paganda?

You better not fall for it and you too tearing your own. Besides it's even a crime against the Nigerian state to tear up the passport. Tha passport he tore is already expired. It is double-punched which is done to render the expir3d one invalid, like they do to a fak3 note in the b ank.

He may already have his identity on a database such that he may be arrested anytime he makes a mistake to step on 9ja soil.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ogaemma: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
We now know the true founders of tribalism in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Larryndelaw: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
We are waiting for another letter from Obasanjo and his Brother Baba Tewonde to.relocate now that Tinubu has been elected president of federal republic of Nigeria

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by tunjiajayi: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Biafrans as usual

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Toluwanise247(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
They are destroying 45k -70k depend on the state you do it …

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Invictuse: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Let me know they reach 100
We can then give a furk
We never get furk to give at the moment

Mystic216:
You won’t blame them

Well meaning and reasonable Nigerians with bright future are disappointed with the recent happenings in Nigeria

Everybody wants to get hold of power by all means, they don’t care for the damages

The last hope got trashed by devils in human form
Especially from the people you thought you were with. They got you betrayed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Blaze14k: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Urchins enjoy what u have won, u clearly won division, hatred, incompetence and more corruption

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Edzy: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Igbo Nigerians , destroy their passport kawai

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Edipet(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
If I even get the chance to enter diaspora. I no go even get time the for any election update in Nigeria, in short I go forget their election calender

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by economania(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
Irolabi tribe.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by BuffetGame: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
lkl
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Larryndelaw: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nothing can make.me.destroyed my naija passport. Why recording it and showing us. What do you what us to do. Foolish man. Obi children will.never destroyed thileir passport, here is a grown up.man behaving like taataa

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by maasoap(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:
Nigerian men tear their Nigerian passports over the outcome of the 2023 general elections.

Sounded like more losers to me. grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Emola12(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
gaby:
Passports wey don expire?...

Mtcheeew
you get one
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by excanny: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
[b][/b]
Ndlistic:

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
If those people step into Nigeria again, they will regret coming to Nigeria because the gods of the land will strike them. Amen

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by rockmite: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mumu. Who wants him in Nigeria? Useless IPOB.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by gaby(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
Emola12:
you get one

Nope, and?
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by PPIA: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
The less a particular set of people are in Nigeria, the better Nigeria we will have.

Why na always them.?

Southeast why always you?

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Ramanto(m): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
The terror party they fronted failed. We understand

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Mccullum: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Expired citizens tearing their expired international passport grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by PPIA: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
petechs:
Old and expired Nigeria Passport
Exactly grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by jaxxy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Wow....I am deeply affected by these acts of lack of patriotism exhibited by these guys...

I have decided to reduce my WRAPS of Amala from 4 to 3...

Infact, I will only use gbegiri and ewedu and 2 shakis and abodi....

We must put an end to these acts of terrorism...

apc and inec have finished what's left of Nigeria. who can save us.

the antidemocratic forces have destroyed our frigile democracy. We are now an international shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by maasoap(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Massiveglory:
If Nigeria will come out of this election with any thing to unite about and build on, the mandate of the rightful winner of the presidential must be restored.

This is only means to gather the fragements of our nation which has been scattered.

This is the only means to hold and build on the foundation of our nation which is heavily shaking right now.

Let me guess that Rightful Winner: that would be the Supreme Monkey, right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Zico5(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
More Biafra u want to say. I'm the happiest person on earth because of this elections. Yoruba no be their mates. Awa lagba. As he dey pain them, he dey sweet us.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
They will beg to get another one; dey be guyman, they tore expired passport.
Ndlistic:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by oluphemmxzy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Something wey Dem go collect back
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by fuke(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Na tem sabi.
Let them get their Biafra passport.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) / Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.