Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election (80896 Views)

Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / EFCC Seizes Ex Gov Theodore Orji and Sons’ Passports Over N150b Fraud / FG Cancels ALL Foreign Printing Contracts For Nigerian Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by gaby(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Stone03:

I said it! Drugs pushing your brain to lunacy. Chains are coming on your filthy hands and legs, and you are ending in psychiatric hospital soon. Dirty pig! Idiot!

Hey, your momma just called me now to come stick it up her butthole. Should I go ahead?

She no dey tire? Haba
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by yahoodetector: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
Arapmoi22:

Now I know you are liar like Obi.

When one lie is bursted, they move to another.

Okay, live with your lies.

At least you will never say Abiola won in the SE in 1993.

You were the one who lied by saying Peter Obi claimed that Abiola won in all the South East states.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Arapmoi22: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
yahoodetector:

You were the one who lied by saying Peter Obi claimed that Abiola won in all the South East states.

Why not go and quote where I said it?

If you can quote me, it will be more reasonable.

I know you won't, because it is all lies.

Like Obi like his lying supporters.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Arapmoi22: 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
yahoodetector:

yahoodetector:

Pen down the lies Obi told here or shame on you

Arapmoi22

"Too many.
Fakes statistics.
But lately, Abiola won the South East in 1993.
Lai Muhammed.
If you know how to read, go find out.
Fake stats general."

I penned down that Obi liar said, Abiola won South East in 1993.

You went ahead to claim that he won 3 out of 5 states (there was no 5 states in south east in 1993).

I gave you the youtube link of the Interview where he said exactly what I said.

You are still lying here.

It is well with your pathetic soul.

Irredeemable.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by yahoodetector: 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
Arapmoi22:

Why not go and quote where I said it?

If you can quote me, it will be more reasonable.

I know you won't, because it is all lies.

Like Obi like his lying supporters.

Oga shíft abeg! The person you are calling a liar is better than all the male members of your family and community both dead and alive. Choke on that!
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Arapmoi22: 12:06am On Mar 22, 2023
yahoodetector:

Oga shíft abeg! The person you are calling a liar is better than all the male members of your family and community both dead and alive. Choke on that!

He is actually not better than anyone in my entire family.

It is not money that determined a liar.
It is the act of lying.

I am happy you for one now know that Abiola did not win SE region in 1993.

It means I have at least taught someone history.

No more living on uncle's lies as fa's as this is concerned.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Earthquakes: 1:59am On Mar 22, 2023
luvyaself95:
The problem here is Igbo should have never say LAGOS is ( no man land )
Which people define Lagos and the indigene of it.
Google this or Ask old people that know about the history of Nigeria.
If not you too will be among the people that tinubu would deal when he sworn in.
And not like am a supporter of BAT but overdo from y'all Igbos is annoying how can you be saying you're are the owner/indigene of where you're given chance to grow your business if your state is good for business you should have grow your business in your state then

Did Igbo made that statement or Jakende during his acceptance speech in 1987?
Why are you attributing it to Igbos like they are the one that called Lagos no man's land.
Let's stop the hate for nothing, Igbos will not participate in Lagos politics but during taxation they are not excluded yet same Yoruba are in elective positions in Canada, US and UK etc
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by yahoodetector: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Arapmoi22:

He is actually not better than anyone in my entire family.

It is not money that determined a liar.
It is the act of lying.

I am happy you for one now know that Abiola did not win SE region in 1993.

It means I have at least taught someone history.

No more living on uncle's lies as fa's as this is concerned.

And who is talking about money? I am talking about his achievements which surpasses your imagination and that of your generation unborn.

Abiola too didn't win in the North.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Arapmoi22: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2023
yahoodetector:

And who is talking about money? I am talking about his achievements which surpasses your imagination and that of your generation unborn.

Abiola too didn't win in the North.

Would you ever claim again that Abiola won in the South East in 1993 presidential election like Obi said on Arise TV?
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by yahoodetector: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
Arapmoi22:

Would you ever claim again that Abiola won in the South East in 1993 presidential election like Obi said on Arise TV?

It's not a claim! South Easterners voted for him.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Arapmoi22: 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
yahoodetector:

It's not a claim! South Easterners voted for him.

Is voting for Him the same as He won?
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by shoprite: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
gaby:
Passports wey don expire?...

Mtcheeew

My thought exactly !

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) / Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.