Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive (48561 Views)

Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by Buharidgeneral: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
7upnigeria:

I want Ololade asake to win there.
Asake why? And how ?
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by Okoroawusa: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Inconclusive?
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by spencekat(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
WhizdomXX:
Correct
She will still lose

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by MishdaFish: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Abaniwealth:

Don't mind them, they want the Woman to become Adamawa State Governor by fire by force but PDP God pass them..
The wife of the president Aisha Buhari got her back. She is using federal might to impose her.
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Richardonald:
The Gap is almost 30k wetin come dey inconclusive

“Elections were not held in 47 wards, affecting 69 polling units. So, this gives us a margin of 31,249

The total number of PVCs collected in places where elections were not held amounted to 37,016.”
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by Judolisco(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
baralatie:
Hmmm
Valid votes 837 820

Rejected votes 14 888

Difference between two leading candidates 31 249

Where did inconclusive arise
call from above...
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by damkin24(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
baralatie:
Hmmm
Valid votes 837 820

Rejected votes 14 888

Rejected votes are not factor for inconclusive election but cancelled votes.

Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by Judolisco(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
StJasper:

Ignorance is a sin.
The election is inconclusive because they have not held election in some places and the population of the registered voters there is higher than the margin between the two contestants.
why was election not held there... I was supporting dis woman yesterday but I think dis apc people wants to play d same game they played in kano and osun in 2019
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by drtwist(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sammy07:
But Ogun nko?
Who was the Prof that announced Dapo angry

Polling unit cancelled not rejected vote
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by ordovicianonly(f): 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
APC are just too greedy ,inhumane & most inconsiderate party in the world . How can an election where the margin between the 2 parties is more than 30k votes while the cancelled votes is just 14k ? So to inec/apc 14k is greater than 30k ? . Dapo Abiodun of Ogun state lead pdp which just 13k votes after all the manipulations ,rigging,violence that took place in Ogun state yet he was declared the winner . Abia & Enugu state election was inconclusive to inec even after LP candidates won with wider margins . Must Apc win all the states in Nigeria ? As far as I am concerned no election in 2023 but SELECTION with the use of inec/police/thugs/manipulations/disenfranchised voters/Bullying,harassment of people that are not voting for apc . Apc is a party of doom & nothing good can come out of them .

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by NairaMaster1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Manganmisau:
I wish for Binani

Unfortunately it's impossible. The bye election is for only 37k voters. How many voters will come out and how many can Binani pull to council the 31k margin?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by NairaMaster1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
God1000:
Better this way, I want that woman to win.
They should not manipulate anything

Unfortunately, it's impossible. Only 37k votes for the bye election, and the margin is 31k. So, how can she win?
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by engineerboat(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sammy07:
But Ogun nko?

They did not use calculator but they use ringulator
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by moodyguy: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Supplementary elections is to be conducted across 69 polling booths in 47 councils across the state in which results were cancelled.Total number of cancelled votes was higher than the difference in votes recorded btw d 2 candidates.
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by humberjade: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sammy07:

PDP should capitalize on it and A re run should happen.

I wan Dapo to sweat and run helter shelter.

Even if there happens to be a rerun, you think Dapo won't win half or more of that 30k plus?
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by engineerboat(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
God1000:
Better this way, I want that woman to win.
They should not manipulate anything

Incumbent Governor

30k plus lead with no possibility of 30% turnout
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by chukel(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
I want my Binani to win. However, what's the basis for the inconclusive election. The invalid votes are less than the margin of lead. Unless major polling units were marred by violence and so no election held in those areas.
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by engineerboat(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
StJasper:

Ignorance is a sin.
The election is inconclusive because they have not held election in some places and the population of the registered voters there is higher than the margin between the two contestants.

It was cancelled vote

What is the registered voters in the affected PU
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by NairaMaster1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
miqos02:
Na wa. Binani wants to set a new record

Unfortunately, it's impossible. 37k votes for a bye election in PDP strongholds is a waste of time.
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by vonxe: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
baralatie:
Hmmm
Valid votes 837 820

Rejected votes 14 888

Valid vote 837k
Total votes of all parties 819k

Where remaining go
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by senteugene: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
They sha want this woman to win because na she print the ballot papers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by NairaMaster1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Godisablealltim:
inconclusive with over 30k different votes?, somebody should explain to me.

No of council votes is 37k. Unfortunately for APC, they are in PDP strongholds. With such gap how can she win? How many will come out?
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by engineerboat(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
fergie001:
I will have been strongly involved like a decade ago but a friend who was always smart was assassinated in broad daylight on a day then President Jonathan was in my State.

I never born then, nobody to carry my small legacy so I pause, make Dem wait fess.

Are you Afraid?
However when one think about what is going on when are we going to get it right?

This is very sad
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by moodyguy: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fintiri wud still win the supplementary election, exercise in futility.
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by engineerboat(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=olabright31 post=121924591][/quote]

About 90 plus polling unit were cancelled because of ballot box snatching
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by shedy03(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sammy07:
But Ogun nko?
Mama bubu really want to Rigg Adamawa for the woman
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by baralatie(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
vonxe:

Valid vote 837k
Total votes of all parties 819k

Where remaining go
Total accredited votes 859 964
Total number of votes cast 852 708
Total rejected 14888
Total valid votes 837820
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by fergie001: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
engineerboat:

Are you Afraid?
However when one think about what is going on when are we going to get it right?

This is very sad
You need to be afraid Oga unless you dey padded.
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by Sammy07: 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
humberjade:

Even if there happens to be a rerun, you think Dapo won't win half or more of that 30k plus?

He might buh I want him to sweat b4 he win.

He's not trying at all. Honestly
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by engineerboat(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
fergie001:

You need to be afraid Oga unless you dey padded.

Sure.

Infact one need to think very well If your mind no strong enough abeg no just attempt
Re: INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive by Sammy07: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
fergie001:
I will have been strongly involved like a decade ago but a friend who was always smart was assassinated in broad daylight on a day then President Jonathan was in my State.

I never born then, nobody to carry my small legacy so I pause, make Dem wait fess.

grin... Eyah....
Omo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship / Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.