Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports (92174 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / Man Confronted While Tearing Bola Tinubu’s Campaign Posters (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Karlifate: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Obi;s and Kwankwaso's desperate ambition destroyed the opposition front, and reversed the gains of 2019, and made Tinubu win.

Plus, everyone has the right to run for president, and that unfortunately includes the bat. If he was desperate, what do you call someone like Kwakwaso and Obi?

If those two had stayed in PDP, you would be rejoicing. Thanks to their desperation....we lost another 4 years to the failed APC.

Next time, never split the party.

With Buhari-led APC's maladministration.

The opposition should have form a coalition to give a credible Southerner the ticket.

Alas, all of them are greedy & desperate for power. cheesy
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by brutal1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Don't forget the igbos made Buhari and Emefiele their hero in the build up to this election when Naira redesign policy was introduced. Don't forget this
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

I notice that Nigerians are sick
The tribalism that was hidden in the foundations of our country have come out fully

The South west is completely gone when it comes to tribalism..they are too tribalistic
See the way they will quote me and tag me igbo

Am from Edo state...a Bini

What suddenly changed their hatred for Apc and Buhari administration to love

I thought we were going through hell...please to the rest of us not sick please lets celebrate and pop champagne whenever we start experiencing the hell we went through during Buhari's tenure again...no pity please

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by southsouthking(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

Shut up bros!!! How will you feel if a stranger from nowhere will wake up and say Benin is a no man's land,?
Promising to dethrone the Oba of Benin and seize the land. ? Do you joke with such?

Typical character of a Yoruba dude who lacks home training.

Was there a time anyone threatened to dethroned to Oba of Lagos?
Please do well to quote me with any link, I'll be glad to read it through.
If there ain't any, it seems the Dog was let outta the cage.

P.L.S: What is the meaning of Eti Osa?

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by UnabashedIPOB: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Some politicians have failed you but not the country.

What kind of nonsense talk is that? What makes a country if NOT the government, and the government is run by politicians? So, what kind of idiotic statement is that? Of course your country Nigeria has failed all of you that believed in it despite knowing fully well that it's a FRAUD!

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Israel07: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Rather, Obi's desperate over-ambition to be what he is never destined to be with his tribal and religious bigotry has destroyed Nigeria beyond repair.
h

When you put desperate and Obi in the same statement I don't seem to understand what exactly you trying to point out.
Are you saying Obi is not fit or has no fundamental right to contest or he was the one that employed thug mercenaries to disrupt elections, snatch ballots and hate on a particular tribe? I don't know what you stand to gain by defending injustice but I leave you to ur fate. Peace.

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Invitationn: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Obi;s and Kwankwaso's desperate ambition destroyed the opposition front, and reversed the gains of 2019, and made Tinubu win.

Plus, everyone has the right to run for president, and that unfortunately includes the bat. If he was desperate, what do you call someone like Kwakwaso and Obi?

If those two had stayed in PDP, you would be rejoicing. Thanks to their desperation....we lost another 4 years to the failed APC.

Rejoicing about what exactly?
Rejoicing say Atiku becomes the president. Say PDP is back to power?😂
You are a comedian.
Any time we’re taking power away from the APC, we need to make sure we do it with a “Never again” statement like we have done to the PDP thus far.
Let a new party come and take power.
Nigerians have not forgiven the PDP and hope we never. Same thing we should do to the APC once they lose power eventually, so the new party understands that power indeed belongs to the people.

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by izubext007: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
Amen better days ahead , after I japa
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
This indiscipline boy caught by LASMA.

One that is more desciplined, intelligent, mature an successful than you are
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
Expired Passport.

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by juniorstar(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Let them continue to loot the country until the country is spoilt beyond redemption and those nations who loaned us money start seizing our national assets..Nigerians are no fools..majority of our youth might av been impoverished making them see suffering and assuming its the normal way of life..the advent of social media has shownus how a nation is supposed to look like if properly governed.but they are mistaking...their greed has forced many Nigerian to look for greener pastures elsewhere..Nigerians are all over the world..we know the looters, their children, their businesses, their investments gotten from looting our collective treasury. When the hardship is no longer bearable the masses would Come for them. And generation who will give their lives to see to the end of corrupt leaders will emerge..their is no hiding place..no fortress, no private jet, no hatch, no seeking asylum will be able to save them.. we would be waiting for them in nations they purchased citizenship with our common wealth..
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by HardBishop: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

Shut up bros!!! How will you feel if a stranger from nowhere will wake up and say Benin is a no man's land,?
Promising to dethrone the Oba of Benin and seize the land. ? Do you joke with such?
Comments from the most biggest fool, what has you Nigerians boast for? Other Nigerians are trying to scale through in science and technology, instead you rely and start playing with your destiny with God fatherism. In the 21 at century fa. Haaaaaaa
Is well, God knows why he mix hausa yoruba and Igbo... To fix many deficiency
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Kikikikiki😀

Okay. This is one of the supporters of the Cameroonian.🤣

Personally, I do not support PDP, APC, LP and NNPP

But the fact is APC has failed, most Nigerians wanted them out, and most Nigerians do not listen to people like me.

And the oppostion had one job, to stay united and chase out APC. Instead they divided.

There is a lesson in it for your party. You guys nearly split over the naira issue.

Finally, I don;t think APC has done a good job these past 8 years. And sadly the alternative we had was PDP. Personally, again, Nigerians should have voted both out.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Whitelion07(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
TMSMedia:
Politicians Want You To Give Up So They Can Loot - Rufai Tells Nigerians

Arise News presenter, Rufai Oseni, has urged Nigerians not to give up on the country because of bad politicians, IGBERETV reports.

Rufai wrote on his Twitter handle; na lie jare!! Show me the People wey destroy their passport

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1637885156366090240?s=19
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by lilyheaven: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
They should all come back and fight, or forget about it.
They cannot be tearing their passports like that,
It makes no difference.
Besides they weren’t coming back to Nigeria till
death.
nairalee:
How will tearing my passport remedy anything?
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Felabrity: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Atiku that contested 200 times wasn't desperate

They left because they felt they were better than him
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Blaze14k: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
nairalee:
How will tearing my passport remedy anything?

It means they are not coming to nigeria,, where they are is far better so what the essence of coming
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by easytig(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
The problem with the Nigerian populace is dat we have a lot of illiterates way more than the educated ones,I don't see why someone that went to school to study and can do cognitive reasoning will stoop so low to snatch ballot box and cause nuisance throughout the election period.with what is going on i might have to dust my international passport to process my final escape from the trenches we call nigeria.i owe my kids a bright place devoid of thugs and senselessness.they will be glad I took them out of this useless place.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Danniedpastor(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Atiku's selfishness and ruined PDP's chances
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Melagros(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Tinubu's desperate ambition has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.
I dey tell you

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by nonhuman(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lemos14:
Story...its a shame we have 62 years of no achievements as a country..shame
we got retrogration at least
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by zanebaddo(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:
This emotional unprofessional journalist

Rufai forgot to check the history of those who are currently hailing him, those who they have hailed in the past are now in far life exile
Rufai urged Nigerians who are living abroad not destroy their passports and still have hope in Nigeria even after what you and your so beloved politicians have just done and you start calling him names. Excuse me sir? Was he supposed to have encouraged them to tear their passport I don't understand the reason why you made this statement. Please explain
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Mrhonesty: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
This hate has eaten deep into you people. It's so sad.

Fahdiga:
Tinubu's desperate ambition has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by gbishman: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
God bless you Rufai
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
lightwind:

Which Tinubu win lol kolo man like you.
If not INEC and their rigging. Tinubu for lost the election wotowoto

There was no rigging.

If there was, APC would not have lost by a wide margin in votes cast.

APC lost because the oppostion vote was divded between three parties.

Rigging is an excuse used by Nigerian politicians to deflect from the fact they did not work hard enough.

(And as for me, APC, PDP,LP AND NNPP are all the same, I did not vote for any of them or support any of them, and they all must be voted out.)

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by 7upnigeria: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Incoherent and disjointed gibberish.

I talk facts. I know you cant comprehend because your brain is probably undeveloped enough to understand facts. Rejected set of people, OSU OF NIGERIA.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by nonhuman(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
Karlifate:

With Buhari-led APC's maladministration.

The opposition should have form a coalition to give a credible Southerner the ticket.

Alas, all of them are greedy & desperate for power. cheesy

even if all party's form caolation APC would have still rigged the election, even with pdps fragmentation APC didn't win the presidency
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Melagros(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Sha, you said something reasonable
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by HardBishop: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
southsouthking:

Typical character of a Yoruba dude who lacks home training.

Was there a time anyone threatened to dethroned to Oba of Lagos?
Please do well to quote me with any link, I'll be glad to read it through.
If there ain't any, it seems the Dog was let outta the cage.

P.L.S: What is the meaning of Eti Osa?
Leave that mumu, him brain don smoked finish. They love licking their elders nyash wet full of egbirigi. Take a look at their environment it says who they are.. that's why God bless them with a fertile land cos he knows they can manage themselves
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Karlifate: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Invitationn:

Rejoicing about what exactly?
Rejoicing say Atiku becomes the president. Say PDP is back to power?😂
You are a comedian.
Any time we’re taking power away from the APC, we need to make sure we do it with a “Never again” statement like we have done to the PDP thus far.
Let a new party come and take power.
Nigerians have not forgiven the PDP and hope we never. Same thing we should do to the APC once they lose power eventually, so the new party understands that power indeed belongs to the people.

😂😂

PDP that should have given their ticket to a Southerner, went to give it to Atiku because of dollars.

Little wonder Dino Melaye was crying, because they would have looted this country dry, if they had won.

Diezani Alison-Madueke's own will be child's play. grin

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by CursedOsuPigs: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Personally, I do not support PDP, APC, LP and NNPP

But the fact is APC has failed, most Nigerians wanted them out, and most Nigerians do not listen to people like me.

And the oppostion had one job, to stay united and chase out APC. Instead they divided.

There is a lesson in it for your party. You guys nearly split over the naira issue.

Finally, I don;t think APC has done a good job these past 8 years. And sadly the alternative we had was PDP. Personally, again, Nigerians should have voted both out.

I'm just playing around. Honestly, I'm not a card-carrying member of any political party. I honestly agree with you that APC leaves much to be desired

But I can tell you that Tinubu (not APC!) will do well. The fact that there is no much expectation from him will make it more awesome.

We shall all live to witness it.

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by CursedOsuPigs: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Why do you always support anything evil?

I don't support Obi...the real evil man among all the candidates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53