Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports (92191 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / Man Confronted While Tearing Bola Tinubu’s Campaign Posters (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by seunjungle1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Look at the way Rufai Oseni is talking as if he will not bad more than Buhari if he is opportune to govern Nigeria.
Was this not the man that was caught on video shouting "I will report you to the governor", when he was caught passing BRT lane in Lagos?
MumuuuOseni

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Felabrity: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Atiku was desperate, but the thing is, we had to get APC out, and as awful as he was, he was the best chance we had.

Anyway, split milk and all
he had his chance in 2019 and lost, there were people on queue waiting to contest after him.

If they didn't leave and he lost again, he will contest in 2027, how will those ones pursue their dreams?
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Tinubu's desperate ambition has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.
That's true, his followers have continued from where he stops.

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
OmegaAutos:

Why not blame the greedy ambition of Atiku o
For the reason obi left PDP, greedy kwankwaso shoulda team up to be vice

Tinubu was very greedy too, and his greed led to him taking over APC.

A lot of APC people were angry. Infact they were so angry that part of the reason why the naira reform came out when it did was to weaken Tinubu.

But when push came to shove, when it was time for the main election, APC members obeyed their master Buhari (who may not have wanted Tinubu to win) and lined up behind the bat.

PDP..? Yes, Atiku messed up the prinicple that it was the South;s turn, and he was aided by some Southern PDP bigwigs...but in the process , people like Obi and Kwakwaso left the party....and Wike messed things up from the inside....and that was how we ended with APC winning with the minority of votes.

Next time, never split the party. Even when it hurts.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Even though my passport don expire, A no go tear am laye. This country does not belong to the politicians alone, it belongs to all of us. We go keep up the struggle until it becomes better for everyone. No retreat . no surrender!
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Felabrity:
he had his chance in 2019 and lost, there were people on queue waiting to contest after him.

If they didn't leave and he lost again, he will contest in 2027, how will those ones pursue their dreams?

I don't see Atiku coming back in 2027. This year was his last chance. Some might even argue it was 2019 that was his last chance.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by brutal1(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
He actually delivered on the promise of no money politics because money was not shared as they used to share it openly on election day. He only replaced the no money sharing politics with thuggery. The policy was affecting every Nigerian but the igbos pretended it was not affecting them and started singing Buhari & emefieles praise. I need consistency from the igbos. You can't abuse someone for 8 years and wake up suddenly to start praising him, after 24hrs you go back to abusing him. The consistency will start from their region, until they are united from home nobody will take them serious. It is obvious PO was the best candidate in this election but how many governors supported him from the region? He didn't get the full support from home.
nonhuman:
buhari said he was not going to allow money politics, every one thought he meant what he was saying even though the policy was affecting everyone but people say it's going o be for good let us endure, but why did Buhari and APC suddenly became Amala and ewesu to youruba because tinubu as a youruba man has to win by hook or crook

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Tareq1105: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Yes, just one of several factors.

But in APC, greedy Tinubu also took over the party. And a lot of APC members were angry and Buhari reluctantly campaigned for him. But they did not split the party because of Tinubu the same way Obi, Kwankwaso and Wike did for Atiku.

But as you said, the problem started with PDP's refusal to honor the principle of it being the South's turn.

God wanted it to go the way of Tinubu. This is the truth and the earlier you accept it the better for you.

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Na mumu go dey tear their passports. Something wey I use my hard earned money do. Damn!! That is just plain stupidity. 🤔🤔

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Earthquakes: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Obi;s and Kwankwaso's desperate ambition destroyed the opposition front, and reversed the gains of 2019, and made Tinubu win.

Plus, everyone has the right to run for president, and that unfortunately includes the bat. If he was desperate, what do you call someone like Kwakwaso and Obi?

If those two had stayed in PDP, you would be rejoicing. Thanks to their desperation....we lost another 4 years to the failed APC.

Next time, never split the party.

Everyone has the right to run but unfortunately some people have the right to run and rig at the same time and that is the problem.
Stop acting like everything is well just because it favours you today? Same way Obasanjo was reminded of his electoral fraud will be the same way it will be when the table turn.
If Tinubu won fairly nobody will even talk but we know what happened.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Earthquakes:

Everyone has the right to run but unfortunately some people have the right to run and rig at the same time and that is the problem.
Stop acting like everything is well just because it favours you today? Same way Obasanjo was reminded of his electoral fraud will be the same way it will be when the table turn.
If Tinubu won fairly nobody will even talk but we know what happened.

Favour me?

I don't support APC, PDP,LP AND NNPP...so this election does not favor me.

Besides, does my comment read like it is in support of APC?

The oppostion had one choice...support PDP. Instead we ran after LP and NNPP and we lost to the bat.

Yes, PDP is awful, and as I said, I wish Nigerians voted for the smaller parties to send a message to the elite. But wishes are not horses.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Julliet1122: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Shut up
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Angelfrost(m): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Obi;s and Kwankwaso's desperate ambition destroyed the opposition front, and reversed the gains of 2019, and made Tinubu win.

Plus, everyone has the right to run for president, and that unfortunately includes the bat. If he was desperate, what do you call someone like Kwakwaso and Obi?

If those two had stayed in PDP, you would be rejoicing. Thanks to their desperation....we lost another 4 years to the failed APC.

You keep making this error everytime... Atiku was PDP's choice for reasons best known to them.

Those men rejected him, as did many Nigerians... Were they supposed to pretend like Tinubu did with Buhari just to see APC dethroned?!! What difference would that make?!!

Atiku is a rogue! A far worse alternative to Tinubu... PDP lost the election from that very primary!

Please, get this straight and quit going back and forth on this coalition matter.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by deji17: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Bloody attention seekers.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Omodua(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
TMSMedia:
Politicians Want You To Give Up So They Can Loot - Rufai Tells Nigerians

Arise News presenter, Rufai Oseni, has urged Nigerians not to give up on the country because of bad politicians, IGBERETV reports.

Rufai wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1637885156366090240?s=19
One of the finest and bravest journalists we have in the country at the moment.

God bless him!
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Teenaira: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

I notice that Nigerians are sick
The tribalism that was hidden in the foundations of our country have come out fully

The South west is completely gone when it comes to tribalism..they are too tribalistic
See the way they will quote me and tag me igbo

Am from Edo state...a Bini

What suddenly changed their hatred for Apc and Buhari administration to love

I thought we were going through hell...please to the rest of us not sick please lets celebrate and pop champagne whenever we start experiencing the hell we went through during Buhari's tenure again...no pity please

The only region in Nigeria who have openly displayed their flare for tribalism is the east but they are trying to blackmail the SW. How does one explain the kind of election results from the presidential election in the south east !!!
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by 7upnigeria: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
HardBishop:

Rejected people?? Yet you do biz with them? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yolobanzaaaaaaazs if you like no free us, our presence shall torment you in many ways

Yorubas and Non yorubas are already challenging you rejected souls to leave other people's land and go back to your potopoto biafla and DEVELOP IT. Nobody is forcing you to remain here. Everybody hates you people, why dont you just read the handwriting on the wall and leave, OSU OF NIGERIA.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Ejyksneh(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
PDP is even worst than APC though the two are the same
Kobonaire4:

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by nesphil(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mr. Rufai you're right.

TMSMedia:

Arise News presenter, Rufai Oseni, has urged Nigerians not to give up on the country because of bad politicians, IGBERETV reports.

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Scarcity234: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Amen Ezigbo mmadu
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Fahdiga(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Interoma:
as it dey pain them, it they sweet us,
As it they sweet us, it they ..............help me complete am
Sharap.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Chetas81(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
diplomat058:

Your silly obsession with Tinubu has drained your senses. I'm sure you still see him when copulating with your wife. You will survive the 8 prosperous years of great Asiwaju presidency, sogbò? Pẹlẹ cheesy
ELERIBURUKU CITIZENS
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by millionaireman: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
7upnigeria:

I talk facts. I know you cant comprehend because your brain is probably undeveloped enough to understand facts. Rejected set of people, OSU OF NIGERIA.
Brain dead Igbophobic being who registered this 7upnigeria moniker on March 16, 2023 for the sole purpose of spilling hatefilled venom on the Igbo.
The money spent on your education is a waste. Unfortunately for you, the Igbo is not a minority group you can crush in Nigeria. The foreign powers that assisted you the last civil War have since seen how evil you are in your religious and ethnic bigotry.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by fredoooooo: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tear it abeg, tear ya passport no one care grin
After listening to lies , religion bigotry and tribalism you lose and suddenly turn to motivational speaker .. e tibya werey cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by ejimatic: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
TMSMedia:

. Anybody who wants to tear his passport is free to do so! Is the way journalism is practicsed in western world is the way Rufai and other Arise journalists practise it? Are they not in support of Obi and his party because their boss is an IGBO? Can any Nigerian tear his passport because of their poor and one sided repotage and interview? If yiu like tear your passport I won't tear mine because of our election inadequacies which have been so in the history of election in Nigeria.Definitely and clearly Arise Rufai and other journalists in their station are not happy for their hopes have been dashed. May their chosen sadness last longer because of their personal interest in Obi at the expense of other contestants.

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by t2luv1: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Afoonja:
Leave them they'll soon reapply

Reapply !!! I have never carried one since 1999.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

You keep making this error everytime... Atiku was PDP's choice for reasons best known to them.

Those men rejected him, as did many Nigerians... Were they supposed to pretend like Tinubu did with Buhari just to see APC dethroned?!! What difference would that make?!!

Atiku is a rogue! A far worse alternative to Tinubu... PDP lost the election from that very primary!

Please, get this straight and quit going back and forth on this coalition matter.

A lot of people in Tinubu's party rejected him too...but not to the point that they had to break the party to do so.

At the end, wishes cannot be horses. Politics is where you work with what you have, not what you wish you had.

As for me, I wish that Nigerians even voted out PDP, APC,LP AND NNPP self.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Jackson105: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:

Tinubu hatred will be your end.

May your tears never end.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Fahdiga(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

I don't support Obi...the real evil man among all the candidates.
Just shut up dundee.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by 2tpick: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
People in diaspora who are pained with the outcome of the 2023 presidential elections are tearing their passports as they dont want to have anything to do with the country anymore. I would have thought that other diaspora members who rejoiced over the outcome would have packed their bags back home to enjoy the new Nigeria of their dreams. Maybe they are waiting for may 29th.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Fahdiga(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
candygist:

All becouse PO lost abi ?
PO won.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73