Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election (54069 Views)

All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) / Who Is Winning In Kaduna Governorship Election? / Senator Uba Sani Wins APC Guber Primaries In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by nony43(m): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2023
Reportbutton:
I know of one party that made so much mouth with enough chest beating, now they're no where to be found. OBI and his supporters has tueh...
All we can see is PDAPC getting all the positions,

You guys have started again let Obi be.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Berankis: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2023
signature2012:
Thought the PDPguy was winning!

Well, APC = INEC.

Fellow Nigerians, think less of your leaders and more of yourself.

I gave up on Nigeria in 2015(Japa)!
You sure say you don give or just consoling yourself l.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2023
Emma1Oj:
we have officially filed a petition against the process and the declaration this morning.

Watch out we are coming. Nigeria has a country is already being disfranchised internationally because of this thuggery and massive rigging called elections.
You are still boasting despite all the wotowoto you guys received
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by asanausana91: 10:43am On Mar 21, 2023
frank14011991:
I pity you northern Christians, continue playing religious politics with the south east. If Nigeria divides today we will still be together with you but you guys keep going with the south east over us because of religion. I hope 2027 una go get sense
some of us were not with the south east, but I promised you all the middle belters are fully going with the south east.
Check my history, I am an ardent hater of anything Biafra but as for now I am fully in support of this country to divide.
Small boy, if this country divide we have the right to chose where we want to be.
Someone chose a Muslim Muslim ticket and an idiot like you is telling us that that is not a religious politics? Why are you afraid of going with your Yoruba Muslim,let us also go with the south east Christians.
I can never be comfortable being with a smelling almajiri.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by eazisky(m): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2023
Why is votes more than accredited voters?

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Reportbutton: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2023
nony43:

You guys have started again let Obi be.
Did I hold his blokcos
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by frank14011991(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
asanausana91:
some of us were not with the south east, but I promised you all the middle belters are fully going with the south east.
Check my history, I am an ardent hater of anything Biafra but as for now I am fully in support of this country to divide.
Small boy, if this country divide we have the right to chose where we want to be.
Someone chose a Muslim Muslim ticket and an idiot like you is telling us that that is not a religious politics? Why are you afraid of going with your Yoruba Muslim,let us also go with the south east Christians.
I can never be comfortable being with a smelling almajiri.
when he chose Bala bantex a Christian in 2015, did you vote for him? Had tinubu chosen a northern Christian, would you have voted for him?

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by asanausana91: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
frank14011991:
when he chose Bala bantex a Christian in 2015, did you vote for him? Had tinubu chosen a northern Christian, would you have voted for him?
we voted for him. go and check the results elrufai won all the 11 local government of southern Kaduna because of bantex.
We wouldn't have voted for tinubu even if he picked my father as his VP. We cannot vote for deranged man just because he is my religion.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by maasoap(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
KingEarnest:
APC has finished Nigeria.

Lol. Was that because the party is recording winnings or because you believe that the party is rigging itself in?
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by cebablos: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
amnesty7:

Great. I have sent you an email.
I no longer have access to the email associated with this account.

You can contact me through this mail:....

Pls indicate when you see this so that I can modify the post.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by maasoap(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
asanausana91:
we voted for him. go and check the results elrufai won all the 11 local government of southern Kaduna because of bantex.
We wouldn't have voted for tinubu even if he picked my father as his VP. We cannot vote for deranged man just because he is my religion.

Tinubu is deranged? That is someone's father and someone's husband and someone's grandfather!
People like you and your entire family supposed to sleep and never wake up
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by asanausana91: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
maasoap:

Tinubu is deranged? That is someone's father and someone's husband and someone's grandfather!
People like and your entire family supposed to sleep and never wake up
Tinubu is deranged, senile. He is mentally deranged.
I don't speak with useless fools like you.
Gerrout!!!
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by amnesty7: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
cebablos:

I no longer have access to the email associated with this account.

You can contact me through this mail:

Pls indicate when you see this so that I can modify the post.
Ok. Seen. Thank you.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by cebablos: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
amnesty7:

Ok. Seen. Thank you.
Pls edit my email in the quoted post above.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by jaystix(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
lansile:
Finally Kaduna decides
El-rufai decides not Kaduna...
They are all bunch of criminals...
But they watch out for God in action soon
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by KingEarnest(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
maasoap:

Lol. Was that because the party is recording winnings or because you believe that the party is rigging itself in?
Both
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Iwedunloye: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Emma1Oj:
This election was rig in favour of APC

How about Zamfara own where the incumbent Governor lost

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Fearyourcreator: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Emma1Oj:
as big pikin tell me Abt it. In detail
Go ask elders wey no dey mince words in your areas make e no be like am lieing... Here from them direct...
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by frank14011991(m): 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
asanausana91:
please check very well, sk have never voted for apc

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by juman(m): 1:16am On Mar 28, 2023
Wow, its good fight.
Very close election.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by ManirBK: 10:59am On Jan 21
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra / More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.