Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,548 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election (54072 Views)

All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) / Who Is Winning In Kaduna Governorship Election? / Senator Uba Sani Wins APC Guber Primaries In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Emir01:
Congratulations Uba Sani.
This is victory for democracy.

Terrorist
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Niceman12(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
DeZoro:
But did this two parties got this vote during Presidential election? The massive rigging was too much.

The turnout is higher in the gubernatorial elections than the presidential in almost all Northern states.

2 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by SmartPolician: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Afamed:

Are you sure, you know the meaning of invalid votes?

What does it mean, please?
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by atobs4real(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
bluefilm:
Are you serious?

I thought I saw some videos of people celebrating that El Rufai's APC lost the gubernatorial election in Kaduna?
Na online supporters job be that.

3 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by eas01: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
signature2012:
Thought the PDPguy was winning!

Well, APC = INEC.

Fellow Nigerians, think less of your leaders and more of yourself.

I gave up on Nigeria in 2015(Japa)!
You weak because you easily give up. If the people in the place you japa-ed to japa-ed like you, do you think their country will be what it is today?
It's a typical Nigerian thing. We simply like short cut, like to reap where we did not sow , don't like to build as a collective. That is why no single Nigerian tribe was worth anything till the Brits came except for the Benin.
Heck, most didn't even wear clothing. Smh.

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by almarthins(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Evestar200(f): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Tee2027: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
frank14011991:
Penguin2 the hater of APC and Islam, if you continue to play religious politics, power will continue to rotate between north, west and south south. South East and northern Christians will be left behind with their religious politics politics

Bro you are right with the way SE playing politics it's likely power will forever be rotaling between the North, the SW and SS.

2 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by amnesty7: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
cebablos:
Congratulations to Uba Sani of APC.

Even though I didn't vote for you, I wish you all the best.

May your tenure prosper Kaduna State to greater heights.
I like your attitude. You must be kind-hearted.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Afamed: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
SmartPolician:

What does it mean, please?

Remove smart from your moniker

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Evestar200(f): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations to him even though the people in my area were Jubilating that PDP has won

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by LIGHTROOM: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Emma1Oj:
This election was rig in favour of APC
Where were you when the election was been rigged?

3 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by kennyz247(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
LP and obi is the reason why APC is winning everything in Nigeria...LP has don more harm than good...
if not for useless LP PDP would have won presidential election straight way
if not for more useless LP Kaduna election would have been won too by PDP without any sweat.... without all there mouth,thev not been able to win any governorship.
hope those yeye thus says the Lord pastors eye don clear now..
Muslim Muslim of a thing is working well in Nigeria and useless LP made it more easier and smooth

5 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Dagger111(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Pierced:
Why wasn't the results uploaded on IREV used?

APC practising authocracy already and Tinubu has not been sworn in.

Why be say any result wey no favour your Igbo Labour Part and PDP pro, is always tagged rigging? Are u sure you people are normal like this? If you hate APC than u hate yourself, it doesn't mean every other persons too will hate what you hate. Just keep shut your f3cking mouth. Kukuruku

2 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by FreeStuffsNG: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by SmartPolician: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Afamed:

Remove smart from your moniker

TBH, common sense is far from urchins. 🥱🥱

You asked if I knew what invalid votes mean and I begged you to explain it to me.

Like a typical Druggie's agbero, you resorted to insults.

Perhaps Nigeria's definition of invalid vote is different from the standard definition.

https://www.polyas.com/election-glossary/invalid-votes
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Father4all: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
This APC people are shameless.

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by zinaunreal(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Timmi:

And God punish zinaunreal and all his cohorts.

God punish your vulture generations
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Akujuriobi: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Go to hell.quote author=frank14011991 post=121928528]Penguin2 the hater of APC and Islam, if you continue to play religious politics, power will continue to rotate between north, west and south south. South East and northern Christians will be left behind with their religious politics politics[/quote]
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Tee2027: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Reportbutton:
I know of one party that made so much mouth with enough chest beating, now they're no where to be found. OBI and his supporters has tueh...
All we can see is PDAPC getting all the positions,

The party name is LP. Dem don do LP strong thing, dem go learn hard way.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by GeneralPula: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
NaijaOlosho:

Terrorist
Igbos are now the 10th most deadly terrorist group on earth.

2 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by signature2012(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
eas01:

You weak because you easily give up. If the people in the place you japa-ed to japa-ed like you, do you think their country will be what it is today?
It's a typical Nigerian thing. We simply like short cut, like to reap where we did not sow , don't like to build as a collective. That is why no single Nigerian tribe was worth anything till the Brits came except for the Benin.
Heck, most didn't even wear clothing. Smh.

Shove your strength into your a$$ dude.

If only you know how many top federal govt jobs I missed due to lack of connections.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Reportbutton: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tee2027:

The party name is LP. Dem don do LP strong thing, dem go learn hard way.
hahahaha 😂🤣. I no mention them oo, The heart attack is enough, we have guarded all the bridges so they don't just into the sea

2 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Navalsadiq(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Uba sani did not win Kaduna state.

This is absurd and against the progress of our democracy.i am a kdmite and I will tell you categorically clear that APC did not win the elections

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Natajo2021: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
Obi supporters would never like this news.
We show them pepper

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by dich: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
ManirBK:
But Obiidiots said pdp don win the state na
Pls stop these derogatory name calling now, e don do abeg.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by cebablos: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
amnesty7:

I like your attitude. You must be kind-hearted.
Smiles. I just believed in wishing good to the winner even if he is the person I'm opposing, for his success is for our own good and when he fails, we will all feel the heat together whether his supporter or not.

Thanks for your kind words btw.

2 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Misterone: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Oshkosch:
The returning officer ought not to make a return because the cancelled votes is more than the margin of victory between the two candidates.
The returning officer is a biased useless professor who became a professor as a result of the quota system. I wept for my country.
stop displaying your ignorance in public. Results are declared inconclusive when an area (polling unit, ward, LG etc) is disenfranchised not when the void votes are higher than the difference between the two front runners.

2 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Timmi: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
zinaunreal:

God punish your vulture generations

Too bad for you, can’t even compose a simple sentence correctly. You must have gone to evening classes under iroko tree

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra / More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan / The Story Behind The Asian Tigers (Nigeria Take Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.