Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election (54070 Views)

All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) / Who Is Winning In Kaduna Governorship Election? / Senator Uba Sani Wins APC Guber Primaries In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Mccullum: 6:43am On Mar 21, 2023
Congrats to the elected governor.. El-Rufai rubbish the wishes of his foes.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by ozo13(m): 6:48am On Mar 21, 2023
Pierced:
Why wasn't the results uploaded on IREV used?

APC practising authocracy already and Tinubu has not been sworn in.

cry cry baby.How do you know the result isn't on iREV.stop misinforming the public
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by economania(m): 6:51am On Mar 21, 2023
Emma1Oj:
This election was rig in favour of APC

Yes, that was LP rigged in south east, but labour in vain.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by magzey: 6:53am On Mar 21, 2023
signature2012:
Thought the PDPguy was winning!

Well, APC = INEC.

Fellow Nigerians, think less of your leaders and more of yourself.

I gave up on Nigeria in 2015(Japa)!
Because PDP loss abi? grin grin

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by maasoap(m): 6:54am On Mar 21, 2023
Pierced:
Why wasn't the results uploaded on IREV used?

APC practising authocracy already and Tinubu has not been sworn in.

Tinubu has suffered! Una hate Tinubu reach this level? Why this level of hatred for someone who has never wronged you, governed your state or Nigeria before? Hehe!
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by maasoap(m): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2023
Felabrity:
Disappointing but atleast short man El Rufai is gone

Hope the kîllings in the Southern Kaduna will stop

Only if he is the source of killings. But the last time I checked, killings in Kaduna had been reoccurring for a very long time. Well, many of you are kids who don't know their history
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by FarahAideed: 7:00am On Mar 21, 2023
From the result it's clear PDP won
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by CursedOsuPigs: 7:03am On Mar 21, 2023
zinaunreal:
SCAM SHAM NULL AND VOID
USELESS INEC
GOD PUNISH BUHARI AND TINUBU
GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT

No come collapse for hear o🤣
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Fearyourcreator: 7:18am On Mar 21, 2023
Emma1Oj:
This election was rig in favour of APC
Small pikin
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by prettyliz(f): 7:31am On Mar 21, 2023
Dzeems01:
We just like sufferness ,with the work Elrufai did in kaduna..how on earth won't u want them to continue.?i keep missing my road every time i go to kd . development everywhere .. Congratulations To Kaduna people!!!
Development in the Northern part you mean
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by prettyliz(f): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2023
maasoap:

Only if he is the source of killings. But the last time I checked, killings in Kaduna had been reoccurring for a very long time. Well, many of you are kids who don't know their history
He does not care about sending security and even disaarms the people so that they can not protect themselves against bandits
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Maxymilliano(m): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2023
When you feel useless in life remember the APC candidate left PDP that gave him his first mandate to APC thinking he will get second term yet loosing it to someone from where he Left
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by AnanseK(m): 7:41am On Mar 21, 2023
Where is Obi ?

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by israelmao(m): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2023
APC returning officer carted away the entire votes of Igabi LGA,while votes were cancelled in some PDP strongholds,such Kudan,Lere,Biriwni Gwari and others.APC robbed people of their will and imposed their will.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by ada9ja(f): 8:07am On Mar 21, 2023
ManirBK:
But Obiidiots said pdp don win the state na

Because dem be INEC Abi or Na u be the I.diot
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by debare775: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2023
Lol.Lol....
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Ofemmanu1: 8:27am On Mar 21, 2023
senatordave1:
Isa ashiru can never govern kaduna.uba sani is a technocrat

That Ashiru look like an Imbe.

3 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by ManirBK: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2023
naijainstinct:
You remind me of Mr India. grin
yes yes Mugambo is happy (Mugambo hushwa)

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by ManirBK: 8:48am On Mar 21, 2023
Hellonearth:

U go dey here,we go book leave una to a working country. E go hear una Cry soon.

Mark my name. I will send u pix soon wey I dey Yankee dey bolllllllll
Fools without brain
oh developers; i hope you are not into drugs biz as your brothers use to do abroad
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by famology(m): 9:04am On Mar 21, 2023
It'll be almost impossible to beat APC in 2027. The party is well rooted across all the regions now.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by amnesty7: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2023
cebablos:

I'm actually a citizen.
Great. I have sent you an email.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by StreetFight: 9:28am On Mar 21, 2023
ManirBK:
But Obiidiots said pdp don win the state na

Na Labourers Party dem wan talk. Useless miscreants
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by dat9jaguy(m): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2023
SlayQueenSlayer:

The poorest in the north are not the northern Christians and poorest in the south are not the south easterners. See how God works?

OK, I hear

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Emma1Oj(m): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Small pikin
Lol... Big pikin, I greet you Sir.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Emma1Oj(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
alright then. What will you do now?
we have officially filed a petition against the process and the declaration this morning.

Watch out we are coming. Nigeria has a country is already being disfranchised internationally because of this thuggery and massive rigging called elections.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Emma1Oj(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2023
economania:

Yes, that was LP rigged in south east, but labour in vain.
for your mind. Hope you have heard the latest. Petition has officially been filed.

Tinubu will not be sworn in and can't be my president.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Slurity(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2023
Felabrity:
Disappointing but atleast short man El Rufai is gone

Hope the kîllings in the Southern Kaduna will stop
The killing in southern kaduna is an inherited problem for El Rufai. Past 2 governors couldn't solve the problem but you guys want the current governors head as if he is the one even doing the killings
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Fearyourcreator: 10:05am On Mar 21, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Lol... Big pikin, I greet you Sir.
If only you know Obasanjo's PDP
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Emma1Oj(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

If only you know Obasanjo's PDP
as big pikin tell me Abt it. In detail
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by lakefist(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2023
cebablos:
Congratulations to Uba Sani of APC.

Even though I didn't vote for you, I wish you all the best.

May your tenure prosper Kaduna State to greater heights.

This how we should always express our political views, devoid of hate or abuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra / More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan / The Story Behind The Asian Tigers (Nigeria Take Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.