Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election (54073 Views)

All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) / Who Is Winning In Kaduna Governorship Election? / Senator Uba Sani Wins APC Guber Primaries In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Emma1Oj(m): 2:44am On Mar 21, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Where were you when the election was been rigged?
I was indoor minding bcus I don't want one thug to nack bottle for my head.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by blackgold2018(m): 2:44am On Mar 21, 2023
Reportbutton:
I know of one party that made so much mouth with enough chest beating, now they're no where to be found. OBI and his supporters has tueh...
All we can see is PDAPC getting all the positions,
will you poor fools just get sense a little bit.

We pray for blessings not knowing you will always be poor because of your poor mind set.

Your fellow Nigerians are not your enemy.. it’s the politicians brainwashing your poor low brain.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Sermwell(m): 2:46am On Mar 21, 2023
senatordave1:
Isa ashiru can never govern kaduna.uba sani is a technocrat
Someone almost won and you're here saying he can ever win. How do you guys even reason?

I'm even sure he was rigged out by that short devil!

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Abakelawal(f): 3:02am On Mar 21, 2023
Some people don't have right to complain in kaduna state, cause most people refused to vote
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Skeduw20(m): 3:26am On Mar 21, 2023
Reportbutton:
I know of one party that made so much mouth with enough chest beating, now they're no where to be found. OBI and his supporters has tueh...
All we can see is PDAPC getting all the positions,

U are wrong it is PDAPCL...
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Skeduw20(m): 3:29am On Mar 21, 2023
Ejyksneh:
Rubbish, APC and Tinubu urchins, show your faces at the count of 1, 2, 3 gi

Tinubu that has not been sworn in... But u guys keep faulting him upadan. Doh, it will take a sane person to think we'll in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by naijainstinct: 3:51am On Mar 21, 2023
ManirBK:
Mugambo Hushwa Jagaban Hushwa (HAPPY)

congratulations APC Brothers
You remind me of Mr India. grin

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Reportbutton: 4:01am On Mar 21, 2023
blackgold2018:
will you poor fools just get sense a little bit.

We pray for blessings not knowing you will always be poor because of your poor mind set.

Your fellow Nigerians are not your enemy.. it’s the politicians brainwashing your poor low brain.
You're the poor one here not me, I won't blame you, you father was poor , reason you'll remain poor, and serve you children's mate.

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Juju70(m): 4:07am On Mar 21, 2023
signature2012:
Thought the PDPguy was winning!

Well, APC = INEC.

Fellow Nigerians, think less of your leaders and more of yourself.

I gave up on Nigeria in 2015(Japa)!

2015 was even too late! I've been stateless for longer
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Agenda20: 4:10am On Mar 21, 2023
And that has made North, South West and south south more developed with lower poverty index than the south east Check NBS records and be informed. Your ideology may be changed for good.

frank14011991:
Penguin2 the hater of APC and Islam, if you continue to play religious politics, power will continue to rotate between north, west and south south. South East and northern Christians will be left behind with their religious politics politics
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Tumbuleke: 4:14am On Mar 21, 2023
Ura:
El Rufai is the best thing that has ever happened to kaduna state. His only shortcoming is that he talks too much. No cabal could arm-twist him.
Ghostworkers, he checked them.
Infrastructure development, he tried.
Youth restiveness, he checked them.
Service delivery in the state parastatals, improved.
Tribalism and religious bigotry, checked.
Employment opportunities, he tried.

Concerning the mass sack of workers, without it, there wouldn't have been this kind of cleansing. To make him look bad, top civil servants entrusted with the job took down a lot of innocent people, especially non- indigenes. Due to complains, he asked those affected to re-write the exams, and if they truly passed, they will be reinstated, but their union asked them not to. Those who did were reinstated and have been restored to their former levels.
Concerning the crisis in southern kaduna, it has existed for about forty years or more now, and I believe that the solution lies among them. They must first begin to love themselves in order to find a lasting solution to the problem.

For a long time to come, kaduna state will not find a focused and change oriented leader like the short-man devil as he is popularly known.

If you want to criticize, don't listen to biased heresay. Go and research first.

Long-live outgoing Governor Nasir El Rufai.
Long-live Kaduna state.
Long-lived the beautiful people of Kaduna state.

This is insult to the souls of southern kaduna residents that lost their lives due to insurgency and also an insult to the sensibilities of those alive.

The part you trivialise the systemic ethnic cleansing, genocide that SK had endured for years, and you faulted them on what they literally can’t control is pathetic, insensitive and wicked.

People have been marginalised, debased, insulted and disregarded in all spheres of Kaduna politics, same people that don’t have any control over the tiniest security instruments in the state, same people that armoured tanks, with dare Devil soldiers are mobilised to stop them wherever there’s an attack and they steer themselves up for reprisals, same people El Rufai and his cohorts strategically removed their only symbol of atleast identifying with the state politics and force a Muslim Muslim ticket on them. Same people El rufai categorically left them to the mercies of kidnappers by categorically and publicly saying his government won’t negotiate with any kidnapper, even without adequate securities provided.

Contrary to the rubbish you opined, they galvanised themselves and wanted out of the matrimony called Kaduna by seeking for creation of Gurara state, but as expected…The powers that be threw the idea to the bin

Like I always say, Kaduna debacles was just a limus test to see the viability of an idea, and then same idea projected on a federal scale, especially during this El Rufai and Buhari reign. Unfortunately, same idea manifested and found its root also at federal level. Muslim Muslim ticket was first tested by El Rufai for the first time in KD, and then sold to APC at the federal level.

Note: This my rejoinder is only addressing the insensitive part of your post that downplay SK plights because it’s been there for ages.

3 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by juman(m): 4:35am On Mar 21, 2023
Nice.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by zinaunreal(m): 4:46am On Mar 21, 2023
Timmi:

Too bad for you, can’t even compose a simple sentence correctly. You must have gone to evening classes under iroko tree

God punish your vulture generations. Your father compose. Useless stinking thing
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by emekajacobogbon(m): 5:08am On Mar 21, 2023
I dreamt of rufai oseni been assassinated, if you know him, warn him.
Reason: just coz of the tendency to speak the truth and asking questions that tends to expose the wrong doings of the corrupt political class.
He is a target
He is being perceived as a road block in the future .

1 Like

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Tzar(m): 5:14am On Mar 21, 2023
Don’t you know their style of aggression and propaganda?!
bluefilm:
Are you serious?

I thought I saw some videos of people celebrating that El Rufai's APC lost the gubernatorial election in Kaduna?
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by frank14011991(m): 5:15am On Mar 21, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Yet your region is the most poorest and illiterate personified with almajiris littered everywhere in the streets. The SE you are talking about have not rule yet billionaires and educated.
that's why other regions are more developed than yours and you won't stay in the south east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by mamdanju: 5:15am On Mar 21, 2023
It was a very competitive election with the second largest voting after Kano. While many people love Elrufai for the work he did in Kaduna. There are many others even among the Muslims who hated him because the works affected them negatively. If you add the Christians and the Shia gangup, you can understand why it was a tough election. By far, Uba Sani was a better candidate

3 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by frank14011991(m): 5:17am On Mar 21, 2023
Agenda20:
And that has made North, South West and south south more developed with lower poverty index than the south east Check NBS records and be informed. Your ideology may be changed for good.

yes the north, south south and west is more developed than Alaigbo that is why you ibos don't stay in your region
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Aadeniyi092: 5:48am On Mar 21, 2023
VOID VOTE IS DIFFERENT FROM CANCEL VOTE:

IF YOU VOTE WRONGLY, FOR INSTANCE, THUMB PRINTING BETWEEN TWO PARTY OR VOTING TWO PARTY ON THE SAME BALLOT IS CALLED VOID VOTE.
THAT IT IS PART OF VOTES, BUT, WILL NOT COUNT FOR ANY CANDIDATE AND CAN NOT BE USED TO DETERMINE THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN TWO LEADING CANDIDATES.

CANCEL VOTE IS THE VOTES RECORDED UNDER INCIDENT REPORT LIKE LACK OF MATERIAL, INEC STAFF REFUSAL TO SHOW UP ETC.
THAT IS NOT PART OF VOTES, BUT, WILL COUNT IN DETERMINING THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE TWO LEADING CANDIDATES.

This is for those asking why the election wasn't declare inconclusive because of VOID votes

2 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Dzeems01: 5:51am On Mar 21, 2023
We just like sufferness ,with the work Elrufai did in kaduna..how on earth won't u want them to continue.?i keep missing my road every time i go to kd . development everywhere .. Congratulations To Kaduna people!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by cebablos: 5:55am On Mar 21, 2023
amnesty7:

You're welcome. A resident of KD?
I'm actually a citizen.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Afamed: 6:02am On Mar 21, 2023
emekajacobogbon:
I dreamt of rufai oseni been assassinated, if you know him, warn him.
Reason: just coz of the tendency to speak the truth and asking questions that tends to expose the wrong doings of the corrupt political class.
He is a target
He is being perceived as a road block in the future .

People with millions of electoral values are not being attacked talkless of Rufai Oseni who cant win his polling unit
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Postinor: 6:13am On Mar 21, 2023
Pierced:
Why wasn't the results uploaded on IREV used?

APC practising authocracy already and Tinubu has not been sworn in.

u are a fool, what concerns tinubu with kaduna state
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by PROPEACE: 6:14am On Mar 21, 2023
Felabrity:
Disappointing but atleast short man El Rufai is gone

Hope the kîllings in the Southern Kaduna will stop
It will not.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by alaxander: 6:17am On Mar 21, 2023
Trading ERP Software in Dubai. This customized, intelligent software is specifically designed to meet the needs of trading businesses and make it easier to manage their operations. With this software, businesses can get a real-time snapshot of their performance, enabling them to make informed decisions for their business.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by samonak(m): 6:22am On Mar 21, 2023
Felabrity:
Disappointing but atleast short man El Rufai is gone

Hope the kîllings in the Southern Kaduna will stop
With Muslim- Muslim ticket? I don't think so, they'll not be empathic to the killings of Christians in southern Kaduna ( which is a systemic genocide, if you ask me) They'll gladly look the order way, since they're "infidels".
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by samonak(m): 6:31am On Mar 21, 2023
Niceman12:
MashaAllah... I'm so happy for uba sani. I pray his tenure brings lasting peace to Southern Kaduna and kaduna in general, and also sustain the developmental strides of Elrufai. This is a win for all the progressive youths of Nigeria.
Did I hear you say lasting peace in southern Kaduna? With Muslim -Muslim ticket? They'd rather encourage the bandits to finish off those Arne abi kaffiri, so that they'll be no impediment to successful take off of total Sharia in Kaduna state.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Osanoghodua1: 6:31am On Mar 21, 2023
This stolen mandate shall be reclaimed in Court. God will judge INEC chairman and their evil axis.
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:32am On Mar 21, 2023
Emma1Oj:
I was indoor minding bcus I don't want one thug to nack bottle for my head.
alright then. What will you do now?
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:32am On Mar 21, 2023
Successlane:

He/She was watching BBN Titans
lol
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by Emola12(m): 6:35am On Mar 21, 2023
ManirBK:
But Obiidiots said pdp don win the state na
mention the OBIDIENT wey talk like that if you no fit talk am nah God go punish you with that your lie lie awon oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati oshi yi
Re: APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election by WithFact: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2023
eas01:

You weak because you easily give up. If the people in the place you japa-ed to japa-ed like you, do you think their country will be what it is today?
It's a typical Nigerian thing. We simply like short cut, like to reap where we did not sow , don't like to build as a collective. That is why no single Nigerian tribe was worth anything till the Brits came except for the Benin.
Heck, most didn't even wear clothing. Smh.

Quick-money-making-syndrom behind many of those Japa-ing. Doing some unskilled job, earn little but due foriegn currency value more than nigeria'a currency,you will think are better off but in real, they're not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra / The Story Behind The Asian Tigers (Nigeria Take Note) / More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.