Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. (3883 Views)

Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote / Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) / Story Of Osisikankwu And Why Ndị Igbo Must Thread Carefully (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by EeyanMayweather(m): 12:11am On Mar 21, 2023
ObalaEmma:

You are the Werey. Wike is against Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB. Wike won't attack a tribe he is part of.
He killed your brothers while your women were airlifted to the North to be violated by aboki soldiers.
Seems you just returned from an Asian prison grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by TheBillyonaire: 12:11am On Mar 21, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu actually right.

It took Peter Obi's democratic fraternity to prove to the whole world that Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB had always been right. The Nigerian State has zero respect for Democratic Ethics and is a complete zoo of tribalists.

Igbos should build their home and know that the have allies in the Niger Deltans. Should there be need for war, we will fight side by side and kill our common enemies.
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by ObalaEmma: 12:15am On Mar 21, 2023
EeyanMayweather:

He killed your brothers while your women were airlifted to the North to be violated by aboki soldiers.
Seems you just returned from an Asian prison grin grin
At the height of IPOB madness.
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by DodadaKoKigbe: 12:18am On Mar 21, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Nnamdi Kanu actually right.

It took Peter Obi's democratic fraternity to prove to the whole world that Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB had always been right. The Nigerian State has zero respect for Democratic Ethics and is a complete zoo of tribalists.

Igbos should build their home and know that the have allies in the Niger Deltans. Should there be need for war, we will fight side by side and kill our common enemies.

omo okoro peace is far far better than war. If you wanna live peacefully in Lagos, never in your life interfere with our governorship elections again. You have a little taste, to remind you 'peace is far far better than war.' If you are wise, you will heed the warning.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by julaion: 12:20am On Mar 21, 2023
SpatialKing:

You can imagine
many things will happen
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by TheBillyonaire: 12:20am On Mar 21, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

omo okoro peace is far far better than war. If you wanna live peacefully in Lagos, never in your life interfere with our governorship elections again. You have a little taste, to remind you 'peace is far far better than war.' If you are wise, you will heed the warning.

Will you keep your mouth shut? Do what in Lagos? I can not live in such a place. Granted that I lived there for a decade and have investments there, but living in Lagos is an insult to me. Not everyone can live in a noisy slum.
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by Difrent: 12:23am On Mar 21, 2023
julaion:
Before I go to bed, I want to remind Nigerians, especially, ndị Igbo, something. It is history. At this point in my life, I ain't scared of stating the obvious.

The January 15th 1966 coup was championed by junior officers, across Nigeria. But they called it Igbo coup.

Adewale Ademoyega was part of the 5 majors in that coup. He's Yoruba. He wrote the book: "Why We Struck"

He wasn't biased to say the truth. In the 60s, the whole quarters of Nigeria were scared of Igbo. They said that Igbo were dormineering. In education, in business, in military, everywhere Igbo were everywhere. Different newspapers used that word "dormineering" to describe the Igbo.

It started like joke. Tribal slur. Bottled envy, jealousy. Some who couldn't fly, started seeing those who fly as obstacles.

The entire Nigeria believe that the Igbo were taking over everything. I don't want to go into details.

The essence of the first coup, was to release Obafemi Awolowo, the leader of the Yoruba ìn prison, where he was charged for treason, and make him prime minister.

The junior officers believed that the leaders then were corrupt, they needed to wipe them and put Nigeria on the wheels of progress. Kaduna Nzeọgwụ, born in Kaduna, and lived all his life in Kaduna, spoke Hausa and likely might not know what is bịa in Igbo, was the head of the 5 majors.

If you read "Because I AM Involved" by Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, hé narrated how he didn't know Kaduna Nzeọgwụ.

By the time the coup happened, Ojukwu was in Kano. He tried to reach Kaduna, who hung phone on his ears.

Let me not use Ojukwu's account, let me go with Adewale, so that nobody will accuse one of being biased. His book title is self explanatory: "Why We Struck."

The intention of the coup was to wipe corrupt leaders and make Awolowo president, after releasing him from prison.

The coup happened. Northern leaders were killed. They turned it to Igbo coup. Something different officers from different parts of the country were part of.

What happened?

The pogrom. Anywhere they saw anything that looked like Igbo, shoot. Over 50,000 Igbo were múrdered in Kano.

Igbo High army officers were mụrdered. It was a pure genocide. They killed Military head of state— J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi. Hé was a serving president. Igbo man.

Ojukwu, being the military governor of eastern region had to declare state of Biafra. His people must secede from a country that have called them enemies.

Remember, before 1966, there were killings of the Igbo in Jos, about 1945. The Igbo had been a point for destruction. Series of massacre.

Ojukwu didn't declare war. The Igbo didn't fight Nigeria. The Igbo left to find their own fates, Nigëria declared war to hold them back. That they must remain in Nigeria. How can they have their own country?

Of course, old eastern region was the fastest growing economy in the world between 1954-1960s. The blueprint which the federal state targeted and destroyed during the génocidal war. Let me not go to that because that progress amounted to jealousy, strife etc.

What did Awolowo do?

He told Gowon not to agree on the Aburi Accord agreement he signed with Ojukwu. The same Awolowo those young officers risked their lives for. He connived with Gowon who then ignored the agreement signed at Aburi. Instead, they declared war on Biafrans.

Let me put the record straight, there was no civil war in Nigeria. War was only fought in Biafra land. They brought war, the Biafrans had to defend themselves.

What did Awolowo dó? You want to hear it from Maazị Ogbonnaya?

"Let's starve them with food. Let's create blockade."

Nigeria even had to risk Bakassi Peninsula to Cameroonians, just to block food entrance for the Biafrans. The place with rich oil dominance. The place they tried to get back but lost the place to Cameroon.

They listened to Awolowo. Over 3 million children and women were killed because of that policy.

War was never fought in Yoruba land nor Hausa land but Biafran land. It was a pure genócide.

Have you asked yourself why they scrapped history from school curriculum?

The crimé committed against a people in this land is something no Igbo should forget.

The hatred against the Igbo by the Yorubas and other tribes didn't start today. It will not stop soon. Seeing Igbo man as a threat. They teach their children. It's generational. You should also have it in mind.

If you wondered who orchestrated the policy of starvation that killed millions of Biafran children, it was Obafemi Awolowo.

After the war, he was still the same person who said every Igbo no matter how many billion you have must be given 20 pounds. The man they draw in hundred naịra.

That 20 pounds is what they used to build. Today, we see their offsprings crying that Igbo are taking over their lands. With that 20 pounds.

History is repeating itself. That music of dormineering. You don't expect me to keep quiet.

I paused!

When you are done with your revisionism you Will tell us what you want other Nigerians to do about it.
If you were not igbo how will you feel that no single igbo leader was killed in the coup..(you will say igbo leaders were not corrupt abi?) While other trives leaders were massacred.
Igbos should stop trying to rub salt on our injuries.
Igbos refused to heal even though they claim they have tirned 20£ into billions
And most annoyingly keep waking up the ghost of biafra whenever they lose out of the power game....a game history has shown igbos are poor players in

6 Likes

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by DodadaKoKigbe: 12:24am On Mar 21, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Will you keep your mouth shut? Do what in Lagos? I can not live in such a place. Granted that I lived there for a decade and have investments there, but living in Lagos is an insult to me. Not everyone can live in a noisy slum.

Its okay. Its our 'slum' and we like it like that. Pass the message to your millions of kinfolks who love to call our 'slum' home. Tell them to heed the warning for the sake of peace. The alternative will be disastrous for both sides. But since the land is ours, we are more than ready to defend it to the last man. Are you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by julaion: 12:26am On Mar 21, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Its okay. Its our 'slum' and we like it like that. Pass the message to your millions of kinfolks who love to call our 'slum' home. Tell them to heed the warning for the sake of peace. The alternative will be disastrous for both sides. But since the land is ours, we are more than ready to defend it to the last man. Are you?
Lagos that is still the most dirtiest city in the world?? grin grin
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by TheBillyonaire: 12:34am On Mar 21, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

You are saying nonsense. There is basically nothing you can do about it, because Lagos is a no man's land and everyone who owns a property there will continue to earn from their assets and take the proceeds to build better homes than what you have there in Lagos.

I personally do not know the reason people choose to live in a mosquitoes infested Lagos with dirty gutters and crazy traffic. I have no idea if people know there are better managed cities in Nigeria than Lagos.

It is a shame that a Yoruba can insult an Igbo. As a non-igbo and non Yoruba, I choose Igbos in business and in life to a Yoruba cos you guys are mostly tribalist in nature.
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by DodadaKoKigbe: 12:35am On Mar 21, 2023
julaion:

We know. Yet you're people keep running away from your 'Dubia' cities in SE to seek refuge in our 'dirtiest' Lagos. Heed the warning. For the sake of peace. Peace is far far better than war.

6 Likes

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by DodadaKoKigbe: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
You are saying nonsense. There is basically nothing you can do about it, because Lagos is a no man's land and everyone who owns a property there will continue to earn from their assets and take the proceeds to build better homes than what you have there in Lagos.I personally do not know the reason people choose to live in a mosquitoes infested Lagos with dirty gutters and crazy traffic. I have no idea if people know there are better managed cities in Nigeria than Lagos.It is a shame that a Yoruba can insult an Igbo. As a non-igbo and non Yoruba, I choose Igbos in business and in life to a Yoruba cos you guys are mostly tribalist in nature.

You do realize that your shaming tactics don't move me one bit. Calling Yoruba tribalist, wicked, evil all those games don't move us one bit. Those of us who have sworn to our Yoruba Gods and ancestors to defend our land and heritage by any means necessary. We don't care about your insults and 'shaming' tactics. If you like prefer a Chinese over a Japanese in business that's your headache. Your business, your choice. You have been warned. You have been given a very small taste. Heed the warning. Peace is far far better than war.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by gidgiddy: 12:42am On Mar 21, 2023
julaion:
Before I go to bed, I want to remind Nigerians, especially, ndị Igbo, something. It is history. At this point in my life, I ain't scared of stating the obvious.

The January 15th 1966 coup was championed by junior officers, across Nigeria. But they called it Igbo coup.

Adewale Ademoyega was part of the 5 majors in that coup. He's Yoruba. He wrote the book: "Why We Struck"

He wasn't biased to say the truth. In the 60s, the whole quarters of Nigeria were scared of Igbo. They said that Igbo were dormineering. In education, in business, in military, everywhere Igbo were everywhere. Different newspapers used that word "dormineering" to describe the Igbo.

It started like joke. Tribal slur. Bottled envy, jealousy. Some who couldn't fly, started seeing those who fly as obstacles.

The entire Nigeria believe that the Igbo were taking over everything. I don't want to go into details.

The essence of the first coup, was to release Obafemi Awolowo, the leader of the Yoruba ìn prison, where he was charged for treason, and make him prime minister.

The junior officers believed that the leaders then were corrupt, they needed to wipe them and put Nigeria on the wheels of progress. Kaduna Nzeọgwụ, born in Kaduna, and lived all his life in Kaduna, spoke Hausa and likely might not know what is bịa in Igbo, was the head of the 5 majors.

If you read "Because I AM Involved" by Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, hé narrated how he didn't know Kaduna Nzeọgwụ.

By the time the coup happened, Ojukwu was in Kano. He tried to reach Kaduna, who hung phone on his ears.

Let me not use Ojukwu's account, let me go with Adewale, so that nobody will accuse one of being biased. His book title is self explanatory: "Why We Struck."

The intention of the coup was to wipe corrupt leaders and make Awolowo president, after releasing him from prison.

The coup happened. Northern leaders were killed. They turned it to Igbo coup. Something different officers from different parts of the country were part of.

What happened?

The pogrom. Anywhere they saw anything that looked like Igbo, shoot. Over 50,000 Igbo were múrdered in Kano.

Igbo High army officers were mụrdered. It was a pure genocide. They killed Military head of state— J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi. Hé was a serving president. Igbo man.

Ojukwu, being the military governor of eastern region had to declare state of Biafra. His people must secede from a country that have called them enemies.

Remember, before 1966, there were killings of the Igbo in Jos, about 1945. The Igbo had been a point for destruction. Series of massacre.

Ojukwu didn't declare war. The Igbo didn't fight Nigeria. The Igbo left to find their own fates, Nigëria declared war to hold them back. That they must remain in Nigeria. How can they have their own country?

Of course, old eastern region was the fastest growing economy in the world between 1954-1960s. The blueprint which the federal state targeted and destroyed during the génocidal war. Let me not go to that because that progress amounted to jealousy, strife etc.

What did Awolowo do?

He told Gowon not to agree on the Aburi Accord agreement he signed with Ojukwu. The same Awolowo those young officers risked their lives for. He connived with Gowon who then ignored the agreement signed at Aburi. Instead, they declared war on Biafrans.

Let me put the record straight, there was no civil war in Nigeria. War was only fought in Biafra land. They brought war, the Biafrans had to defend themselves.

Nigeria even had to risk Bakassi Peninsula to Cameroonians, just to block food entrance for the Biafrans. The place with rich oil dominance. The place they tried to get back but lost the place to Cameroon.

They listened to Awolowo. Over 3 million children and women were killed because of that policy.

War was never fought in Yoruba land nor Hausa land but Biafran land. It was a pure genócide.

The crimé committed against a people in this land is something no Igbo should forget.

The hatred against the Igbo by the Yorubas and other tribes didn't start today. It will not stop soon. Seeing Igbo man as a threat. They teach their children. It's generational. You should also have it in mind.

If you wondered who orchestrated the policy of starvation that killed millions of Biafran children, it was Obafemi Awolowo.

After the war, he was still the same person who said every Igbo no matter how many billion you have must be given 20 pounds. The man they draw in hundred naịra.

That 20 pounds is what they used to build. Today, we see their offsprings crying that Igbo are taking over their lands. With that 20 pounds.

History is repeating itself. That music of dormineering. You don't expect me to keep quiet.

I paused!

Much of your narration is actually right, which is why the powers that be have excluded Nigerian history from the curriculum

But what you have to remember, which I think is far more Important, is that since August 1st 1966 to this day, no Igbo man has led Nigeria. Ironsi was killed 29th of July 1966, Gowon became presumptive leader by August 1st

This is a period of almost 60 years! Those who said Igbos were domineering, those who said Ironsi destroyed federalism or Regions, those who said Ojukwu caused war, those who said they can do a better job

Where is Nigeria today after almost years? For almost 60 years years they have run Nigeria, and ran Nigeria into the ground

But do you know the funniest part? They will still go back 60 years and blame Igbos, because it was them and not Igbos who destroyed Nigeria 60 years after

Sometimes you can only look at Nigeria and laugh

1 Like

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by TheBillyonaire: 1:10am On Mar 21, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

You do realize that your shaming tactics don't move me one bit. Calling Yoruba tribalist, wicked, evil all those games don't move us one bit. Those of us who have sworn to our Yoruba Gods and ancestors to defend our land and heritage by any means necessary. We don't care about your insults and 'shaming' tactics. If you like prefer a Chinese over a Japanese in business that's your headache. Your business, your choice. You have been warned. You have been given a very small taste. Heed the warning. Peace is far far better than war.

Your poor ancestors could not defend the land against the Binis and the Portuguese. Where will the war gene come from to defend yourself against me?

I am a Niger Deltan, and my oil money has fed the Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis and Igbos and the rest of the tribes who basically have nothing to offer. Lagos was built with my oil money and if you do not want people living in Lagos, then by all means you should be ashamed of your Gods who offered you nothing but heart of hatred.

The silly thing about you minions is that you think you are something that you are not. Even the name Yoruba is given to you by the Fulanis, and it means curning, so if you do not even know who you are called, then I have no idea what your Gods and Ancestors really left for you if they left no name.

Bear in mind that this Tribalism you have started now, will last even till the next generation and somehow, you have already lost any attempt to claim Lagos, a city you have no name for. Eko is Bini word, Lagos is Portuguese, you can only name what you own, and those who owned it, gave it the names. So Yorubas never owned and will never own Lagos.

I own Lagos, cos Niger Delta oil money funds Lagos. You all want tribalism, shall we begin.

1 Like

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by PJtech: 1:16am On Mar 21, 2023
when will you go back to anambra
julaion:

3 Likes

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by LILTJAY: 1:23am On Mar 21, 2023
julaion:
yet your people die in motor accident while trying to come here grin

3 Likes

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by PPIA: 1:34am On Mar 21, 2023
julaion:

What happened?

What did Awolowo do?

I paused!

they killed many people, and not even one from the whole eastern region was killed.

What Bias is that?

6 Likes

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by PPIA: 1:35am On Mar 21, 2023
Throwback:
I hope those foolish Yorubas that voted for Obi can now learn that you will forever be the political enemy of the Igbo.

Thank you OP for reminding the woke fools.
Mumu like Falz will never learn.

3 Likes

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by BentizilL: 1:41am On Mar 21, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Your poor ancestors could not defend the land against the Binis and the Portuguese. Where will the war gene come from to defend yourself against me?

I am a Niger Deltan, and my oil money has fed the Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis and Igbos and the rest of the tribes who basically have nothing to offer. Lagos was built with my oil money and if you do not want people living in Lagos, then by all means you should be ashamed of your Gods who offered you nothing but heart of hatred.

The silly thing about you minions is that you think you are something that you are not. Even the name Yoruba is given to you by the Fulanis, and it means curning, so if you do not even know who you are called, then I have no idea what your Gods and Ancestors really left for you if they left no name.

Bear in mind that this Tribalism you have started now, will last even till the next generation and somehow, you have already lost any attempt to claim Lagos, a city you have no name for. Eko is Bini word, Lagos is Portuguese, you can only name what you own, and those who owned it, gave it the names. So Yorubas never owned and will never own Lagos.

I own Lagos, cos Niger Delta oil money funds Lagos. You all want tribalism, shall we begin.
Words like this is the main reason we're going to exterminate you in Lagos... I hope those Igbo are seeing their brothers calling a Yorubaland no man's land..

3 Likes

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by TheBillyonaire: 2:22am On Mar 21, 2023
BentizilL:

Words like this is the main reason we're going to exterminate you in Lagos... I hope those Igbo are seeing their brothers calling a Yorubaland no man's land..

You are very mad. You do not even know your name. What were you called before the Fulanis named you Yorubas, which means curning? What name did you nameless ones call Lagos before Binis named it Eko and where were you when Portuguese named it Lagos?

You were no where, because you are not originally from the land you want to claim. Niger Delta oil money built Lagos, and I own assets there but can not descend low to come and live in a cosmopolitan slum like Lagos. It is a no man's land not because we want to make you unhappy, but because it is actually no man's land.

You can not own a piece of my village because you can not afford it. But I can own a piece of Lagos because I can afford it. That is why I bought those houses in Lekki and left them for rats and lizards. I just use them to take bank loans to build my State.

If I feel offended again I will come and chase you guys out of your homes and buy up your fore-fathers graves. You people like to sell, so you cant have what you have sold out. Now the land is gone and you are crying. When you were selling it to use the money to sleep with women you had no idea that the land was going to finish.

Ntorr grin grin grin grin

Tribalism is so sweettt.
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by muykem: 2:23am On Mar 21, 2023
julaion:
What happened last Saturday has really revealed our true enemy and the envy and jelousy the have for us the igbos....I thank God for that
But now that igbo has aware of this, will you people now remove your hands from Lagos politics and concentrate on south east.

3 Likes

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by muykem: 2:28am On Mar 21, 2023
Igbo will cause the problem and started playing victim's card. Igbos are in Lagos just like Hausa/Fulani, Dangote has highest individual investment in Lagos but hausa/Fulani has never have problem with Yorubas on election related matters in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by Ikpaitid: 2:28am On Mar 21, 2023
When you finish writing your nonsense just pack your bags and leave Yorubaland, you're not welcome in Yorubaland. If every Nigerian stayed in their zone we wouldn't have issues in this country but a situation where one tribe migrates in millions to another zone to live like refugees and criminals is the major problem we are having.

4 Likes

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by aariwa(m): 2:43am On Mar 21, 2023
ObalaEmma:

So when you told igbos to go back to their land and it became a trend among your elites —you never knew history will be revisited? Igbos are trying to heal, we appreciate those who supported a better Nigeria with Peter Obi. But what happened in Lagos has called for concerned to every igbos in Lagos. The tweets from Onanuga that followed made it more official.

The fear of igbos taking Lagos when it was three Yorouba man on a ballot box and no identified igbo man campaigning to claim lagos but somehow twisted to mock igbo to remember them of their brutal history. You lot couldn't control one of your own instead raised tribal attacks against igbo to force your people to attack them. This is the result.
they forgot tinubu is still called elect and not president and nobody knows what the north is cooking for him. If they arrest him before swearing in date nobody from south will pick up fight for him. It will be only Yorubas against the whole Nigeria. Northerners never like power to leave their place and we all saw what they did Abiola because he was from south
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by SenatePresdo(m): 2:47am On Mar 21, 2023
Throwback:
I hope those foolish Yorubas that voted for Obi can now learn that you will forever be the political enemy of the Igbo.

Thank you OP for reminding the woke fools.

Those people you call foolish Yorubas have grown beyond tribal sentiments.

It still awes you guys how they managed to evolve to that level.
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by SenatePresdo(m): 2:49am On Mar 21, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Heebo reaction to Yoruba rejection vs Arewa quit notice to Igbos

This thing Yoruba people did to Heebo , which is simply : "don't meddle in our local politics", did not result in one hair being plucked from an Osu's flat head. But Osus are truly livid and upset to the point that they are now seriously (threatening as always) to leave the SW and Lagos in particular for their yeast.

Wow!

Yoruba rejection of heebo meddling really hurt the OSU.

But what of that of Arewa's ongoing court case seeking Heebo expulsion from Nigeria ? How did the osus react to this ?

Pin dropped silence .

Not one single counter . Not even a single sentence . All we got were dead silence.

This is the north that has shed heebo blood like fowl. This is the north that Igbos are adept in knowing when to do a temporary exodus only to return when things cool down.

The most shameless aspect was that the heebo community leadership in the north went on their knees begging to northern authority figures in Arewa to rescind and withdraw their quit notice order.

But Yoruba that has never done any targeted pogrom on the heebo or discriminated against them as they suffer in the fundamentalist moslem north are "the most evil racist tribe" for telling the heebo to take their votes to the yeast.

It seems the rejection by the Yoruba of the heebo really pain dem.

Could this be because they know deep down that they really fcked up with the only nationality that has been accommodating to them and that which was the only welcoming one to Igbos after the civil war ?

The heebo is now tearing his Nigerian passport over what transpired during the gubernatorial elections in Lagos.

They did not tear their passport when Obi lost.

No. They decided to tear their passport over the state elections in Lagos that had only Yoruba candidates on the ballot.

They made it clear that their renouncing of their Nigerian citizenship is over the outcome and conduct of the Lagos gubernatorial elections .

They did not tear their passport over the wanton killings by thugs in places like Anambra, IMO , Ebonyi , Enugu and Abia The thuggery in the yeast elections was of no concern to these diaspora osus rather it was that of Lagos , a Yoruba state and land.

Omo Yoruba , your rejection of the osu really pain am pass all the osus killed in northern Nigeria by abokis since 1945.

Nah your "OSU mind your business and stay off our internal politics " dey pain them.

What I do know now is that the average OSU is seriously in love with the Yoruba and his way of life and wishes deep down he was one.

Can you pls find in your heart to forgive the heebo and allow them a soft landing to cone back by simply telling them "ehn sorry. But you no say nah you start this thing, oya come back to Lagos ".

Chai!

Was the presidential election that igbos were attacked, and mc Oluomo threatening people up and down a Yoruba local politics?
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by Tflex01: 3:06am On Mar 21, 2023
alanto:
Wahala ma wa de bayi
Ekun egbere yi po o

Won ma keku ni.

grin

1 Like

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by Tflex01: 3:15am On Mar 21, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

You are saying nonsense. There is basically nothing you can do about it, because Lagos is a no man's land and everyone who owns a property there will continue to earn from their assets and take the proceeds to build better homes than what you have there in Lagos.

I personally do not know the reason people choose to live in a mosquitoes infested Lagos with dirty gutters and crazy traffic. I have no idea if people know there are better managed cities in Nigeria than Lagos.

It is a shame that a Yoruba can insult an Igbo. As a non-igbo and non Yoruba, I choose Igbos in business and in life to a Yoruba cos you guys are mostly tribalist in nature.

Gibberish as usual. Nobody care about the hole you all came out from. Yorubas don't send you.
And your emotional outburst won't stop Yorubas from protecting their heritage.

Same thing you all do every election cycle, beat chest before election and wail after. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:19am On Mar 21, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Your poor ancestors could not defend the land against the Binis and the Portuguese.

Thank you. We have learnt the mistakes of our ancestors. And we won't repeat them. Nevertheless, our ancestors did their best and bestowned on us a land flowing with milk and honey. A land as far as the eye can see. We're very grateful to them. What did your great Edo ancestors bequeath to you? A landlocked state filled with yahoo boys and prostitutes? Is that your heritage?

Ondo (another Yoruba state) is in Niger Delta. Ondo oil has also been used to feed all Nigerians irrespective of tribe and culture. There is more oil in one Ondo village than the entire Iboland. We give and take. That's Yoruba culture. Some only know how to take without giving. We leave them to the Gods. As long as Nigeria exists, any Nigerian from anywhere has a right to live in Yorubaland. However, we have drawn the line when it comes to those who demand that they must do to us what they won't accept for themselves. It is not too much to ask, and any person who deals in fairness can see that. But Nigerians are hypocrites so they're very blind to fairness and justice.

Fulani did not give us the name but let me play your little game to teach you a lesson. The name Bini (Ile Ibinu) was given to you by us, Yorubas. Does that mean the people of Bini are clueless about who they are? Your logic is not logiking (sic).

Yorubas started tribalism, that is news to me. But let me put this to you, if a man comes to your house and demands to sleep with your wife, will you be at fault if you slap the man squarely in the face (rhetorical question, don't answer)? Yorubas named Bini, so by your logic we own Bini. The Europeans named pretty much most countries on the planet, so by your logic the Europeans own the world. You see you're not very good with logic. Yet you have insulted my education, exposure etc. I think you need at least 8 more credit hours in logical thinking.

If Edo owns Lagos, it is very simple. Come to Lagos and bring your candidate (Who has expressed deep hatred for Yoruba people and Yoruba culture) to come and be governor of Lagos. In fact, do like the Ibos do. Empty Edo and bring everybody from there to come and vote for this candidate you want to impose on us in Lagos. If you do this, and you're successful then I will concede that indeed, you own Lagos. That will be putting your tribalism in action in a big and practical way, like the Ibos tried to do with GRV. Until then, you're just spewing words on the internet to make yourself feel better, which is allowed freedom of speech and all.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by Tflex01: 3:21am On Mar 21, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

You may just wail to death!

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by Tflex01: 3:27am On Mar 21, 2023
aariwa:
they forgot tinubu is still called elect and not president and nobody knows what the north is cooking for him. If they arrest him before swearing in date nobody from south will pick up fight for him. It will be only Yorubas against the whole Nigeria. Northerners never like power to leave their place and we all saw what they did Abiola because he was from south

All your evil wishes against the Yorubas have always turned out positive and that is the reason why most of you are now suicidal.

Hate kills. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by Tflex01: 3:34am On Mar 21, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Thank you. We have learnt the mistakes of our ancestors. And we won't repeat them. Nevertheless, our ancestors did their best and bestowned on us a land flowing with milk and honey. A land as far as the eye can see. We're very grateful to them. What did your great Edo ancestors bequeath to you? A landlocked state filled with yahoo boys and prostitutes? Is that your heritage?

Ondo (another Yoruba state) is in Niger Delta. Ondo oil has also been used to feed all Nigerians irrespective of tribe and culture. There is more oil in one Ondo village than the entire Iboland. We give and take. That's Yoruba culture. Some only know how to take without giving. We leave them to the Gods. As long as Nigeria exists, any Nigerian from anywhere has a right to live in Yorubaland. However, we have drawn the line when it comes to those who demand that they must do to us what they won't accept for themselves. It is not too much to ask, and any person who deals in fairness can see that. But Nigerians are hypocrites so they're very blind to fairness and justice.

Fulani did not give us the name but let me play your little game to teach you a lesson. The name Bini (Ile Ibinu) was given to you by us, Yorubas. Does that mean the people of Bini are clueless about who they are? Your logic is not logiking (sic).

Yorubas started tribalism, that is news to me. But let me put this to you, if a man comes to your house and demands to sleep with your wife, will you be at fault if you slap the man squarely in the face (rhetorical question, don't answer)? Yorubas named Bini, so by your logic we own Bini. The Europeans named pretty much most countries on the planet, so by your logic the Europeans own the world. You see you're not very good with logic. Yet you have insulted my education, exposure etc. I think you need at least 8 more credit hours in logical thinking.

If Edo owns Lagos, it is very simple. Come to Lagos and bring your candidate (Who has expressed deep hatred for Yoruba people and Yoruba culture) to come and be governor of Lagos. In fact, do like the Ibos do. Empty Edo and bring everybody from there to come and vote for this candidate you want to impose on us in Lagos. If you do this, and you're successful then I will concede that indeed, you own Lagos. That will be putting your tribalism in action in a big and practical way, like the Ibos tried to do with GRV. Until then, you're just spewing words on the internet to make yourself feel better, which is allowed freedom of speech and all.

Well said.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Igbo Claim To More Quantitative Education Like Obama's Claim To Achievements? / What Happens To The Tax Collected In Nigeria? / JB To Own 2nd Niger Bridge (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.