Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. (3881 Views)

Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote / Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) / Story Of Osisikankwu And Why Ndị Igbo Must Thread Carefully (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by ebufa: 3:49am On Mar 21, 2023
julaion:
Before I go to bed, I want to remind Nigerians, especially, ndị Igbo, something. It is history. At this point in my life, I ain't scared of stating the obvious.

The January 15th 1966 coup was championed by junior officers, across Nigeria. But they called it Igbo coup.

Adewale Ademoyega was part of the 5 majors in that coup. He's Yoruba. He wrote the book: "Why We Struck"

He wasn't biased to say the truth. In the 60s, the whole quarters of Nigeria were scared of Igbo. They said that Igbo were dormineering. In education, in business, in military, everywhere Igbo were everywhere. Different newspapers used that word "dormineering" to describe the Igbo.

It started like joke. Tribal slur. Bottled envy, jealousy. Some who couldn't fly, started seeing those who fly as obstacles.

The entire Nigeria believe that the Igbo were taking over everything. I don't want to go into details.

The essence of the first coup, was to release Obafemi Awolowo, the leader of the Yoruba ìn prison, where he was charged for treason, and make him prime minister.

The junior officers believed that the leaders then were corrupt, they needed to wipe them and put Nigeria on the wheels of progress. Kaduna Nzeọgwụ, born in Kaduna, and lived all his life in Kaduna, spoke Hausa and likely might not know what is bịa in Igbo, was the head of the 5 majors.

If you read "Because I AM Involved" by Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, hé narrated how he didn't know Kaduna Nzeọgwụ.

By the time the coup happened, Ojukwu was in Kano. He tried to reach Kaduna, who hung phone on his ears.

Let me not use Ojukwu's account, let me go with Adewale, so that nobody will accuse one of being biased. His book title is self explanatory: "Why We Struck."

The intention of the coup was to wipe corrupt leaders and make Awolowo president, after releasing him from prison.

The pogrom. Anywhere they saw anything that looked like Igbo, shoot. Over 50,000 Igbo were múrdered in Kano.

The coup happened. Northern leaders were killed. They turned it to Igbo coup. Something different officers from different parts of the country were part of.

What happened?

Igbo High army officers were mụrdered. It was a pure genocide. They killed Military head of state— J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi. Hé was a serving president. Igbo man.

Ojukwu, being the military governor of eastern region had to declare state of Biafra. His people must secede from a country that have called them enemies.

Remember, before 1966, there were killings of the Igbo in Jos, about 1945. The Igbo had been a point for destruction. Series of massacre.

Ojukwu didn't declare war. The Igbo didn't fight Nigeria. The Igbo left to find their own fates, Nigëria declared war to hold them back. That they must remain in Nigeria. How can they have their own country?

Of course, old eastern region was the fastest growing economy in the world between 1954-1960s. The blueprint which the federal state targeted and destroyed during the génocidal war. Let me not go to that because that progress amounted to jealousy, strife etc.

What did Awolowo do?

He told Gowon not to agree on the Aburi Accord agreement he signed with Ojukwu. The same Awolowo those young officers risked their lives for. He connived with Gowon who then ignored the agreement signed at Aburi. Instead, they declared war on Biafrans.

Let me put the record straight, there was no civil war in Nigeria. War was only fought in Biafra land. They brought war, the Biafrans had to defend themselves.

What did Awolowo dó? You want to hear it from Maazị Ogbonnaya?

"Let's starve them with food. Let's create blockade."

Nigeria even had to risk Bakassi Peninsula to Cameroonians, just to block food entrance for the Biafrans. The place with rich oil dominance. The place they tried to get back but lost the place to Cameroon.

They listened to Awolowo. Over 3 million children and women were killed because of that policy.

War was never fought in Yoruba land nor Hausa land but Biafran land. It was a pure genócide.

Have you asked yourself why they scrapped history from school curriculum?

The crimé committed against a people in this land is something no Igbo should forget.

The hatred against the Igbo by the Yorubas and other tribes didn't start today. It will not stop soon. Seeing Igbo man as a threat. They teach their children. It's generational. You should also have it in mind.

If you wondered who orchestrated the policy of starvation that killed millions of Biafran children, it was Obafemi Awolowo.

After the war, he was still the same person who said every Igbo no matter how many billion you have must be given 20 pounds. The man they draw in hundred naịra.

That 20 pounds is what they used to build. Today, we see their offsprings crying that Igbo are taking over their lands. With that 20 pounds.

History is repeating itself. That music of dormineering. You don't expect me to keep quiet.

I paused!

I appreciate your post but let Ndigbo not get sentimental about what transpired this election season, Ndigbo were outplayed at the end of the day, instead of becoming overly sentimental about the situation let us support Peter Obi in his court case ,if he wins fine ,if not life continues! Let us learn lessons from this bitter experience in order to strengthen our position in The country!

First lesson is the need to diversify our investment holdings immediately as Nigeria is volatile and unpredictable, every Igbo person should as a matter of urgency ensure that 25%-50% of our holdings are domiciled in the east!

Second lesson is to lean on our southeast governors to do more in providing basic socio economic infrastructure that can host the massive local and foreign igbo investment that will flow into the east in the next 36 months! These set of governors we have now on paper seem to be the best since 1999........apart from the Imo supreme court governor,the others seem capable and amiable!

Third lesson .........let us minimize unnecessary emotions and be rational about the Tinubu presidency ........let us be wary about fulani machinations ( divide and rulle tactics), there expectation is that Ndigbo will fight and oppose a yoruba presidency.........If the supreme court confirms Tinubu let us keep an open mind to all genuine and positive gestures of peace from Tinubu camp! Let us dissappoint the sahelian tribe that has kept everyone down these past 63 years. Tinubu even in a wheelchair is far better than Buhari,I do not think he is an Islamic fundamentalist and I do not see him shooting Ndigbo in the streets..............like Buhari did!

3 Likes

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:54am On Mar 21, 2023
julaion:
Before I go to bed, I want to remind Nigerians, especially, ndị Igbo, something. It is history. At this point in my life, I ain't scared of stating the obvious.

The January 15th 1966 coup was championed by junior officers, across Nigeria. But they called it Igbo coup.

Adewale Ademoyega was part of the 5 majors in that coup. He's Yoruba. He wrote the book: "Why We Struck"

He wasn't biased to say the truth. In the 60s, the whole quarters of Nigeria were scared of Igbo. They said that Igbo were dormineering. In education, in business, in military, everywhere Igbo were everywhere. Different newspapers used that word "dormineering" to describe the Igbo.

It started like joke. Tribal slur. Bottled envy, jealousy. Some who couldn't fly, started seeing those who fly as obstacles.

The entire Nigeria believe that the Igbo were taking over everything. I don't want to go into details.

The essence of the first coup, was to release Obafemi Awolowo, the leader of the Yoruba ìn prison, where he was charged for treason, and make him prime minister.

The junior officers believed that the leaders then were corrupt, they needed to wipe them and put Nigeria on the wheels of progress. Kaduna Nzeọgwụ, born in Kaduna, and lived all his life in Kaduna, spoke Hausa and likely might not know what is bịa in Igbo, was the head of the 5 majors.

If you read "Because I AM Involved" by Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, hé narrated how he didn't know Kaduna Nzeọgwụ.

By the time the coup happened, Ojukwu was in Kano. He tried to reach Kaduna, who hung phone on his ears.

Let me not use Ojukwu's account, let me go with Adewale, so that nobody will accuse one of being biased. His book title is self explanatory: "Why We Struck."

The intention of the coup was to wipe corrupt leaders and make Awolowo president, after releasing him from prison.

The coup happened. Northern leaders were killed. They turned it to Igbo coup. Something different officers from different parts of the country were part of.

What happened?

The pogrom. Anywhere they saw anything that looked like Igbo, shoot. Over 50,000 Igbo were múrdered in Kano.

Igbo High army officers were mụrdered. It was a pure genocide. They killed Military head of state— J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi. Hé was a serving president. Igbo man.

Ojukwu, being the military governor of eastern region had to declare state of Biafra. His people must secede from a country that have called them enemies.

Remember, before 1966, there were killings of the Igbo in Jos, about 1945. The Igbo had been a point for destruction. Series of massacre.

Ojukwu didn't declare war. The Igbo didn't fight Nigeria. The Igbo left to find their own fates, Nigëria declared war to hold them back. That they must remain in Nigeria. How can they have their own country?

Of course, old eastern region was the fastest growing economy in the world between 1954-1960s. The blueprint which the federal state targeted and destroyed during the génocidal war. Let me not go to that because that progress amounted to jealousy, strife etc.

What did Awolowo do?

He told Gowon not to agree on the Aburi Accord agreement he signed with Ojukwu. The same Awolowo those young officers risked their lives for. He connived with Gowon who then ignored the agreement signed at Aburi. Instead, they declared war on Biafrans.

Let me put the record straight, there was no civil war in Nigeria. War was only fought in Biafra land. They brought war, the Biafrans had to defend themselves.

Nigeria even had to risk Bakassi Peninsula to Cameroonians, just to block food entrance for the Biafrans. The place with rich oil dominance. The place they tried to get back but lost the place to Cameroon.

They listened to Awolowo. Over 3 million children and women were killed because of that policy.

War was never fought in Yoruba land nor Hausa land but Biafran land. It was a pure genócide.

The crimé committed against a people in this land is something no Igbo should forget.

The hatred against the Igbo by the Yorubas and other tribes didn't start today. It will not stop soon. Seeing Igbo man as a threat. They teach their children. It's generational. You should also have it in mind.

If you wondered who orchestrated the policy of starvation that killed millions of Biafran children, it was Obafemi Awolowo.

After the war, he was still the same person who said every Igbo no matter how many billion you have must be given 20 pounds. The man they draw in hundred naịra.

That 20 pounds is what they used to build. Today, we see their offsprings crying that Igbo are taking over their lands. With that 20 pounds.

History is repeating itself. That music of dormineering. You don't expect me to keep quiet.

I paused!

Soludo has the solution to this Igbo seeming stigmatization but will you people listen to him?

Try something different, act a fool, lobby and ‘kiss ass’ ; since FORCE hasn’t worked

Don’t sound too entitled, it’s that entitlement disposition that breeds envy. I love Igbos but for them to coexist with the rest of Nigerians, they must be ready to make major adjustments to their ethos. If you play your game right, a lady can give your her heart and fortune but you need to be guided in your utterances and actions.

For the Igbo man to be truly free and maximize his potential, they need to break free but be within Nigeria.

Start by developing Igboland, you’ve got the resources and talent, make Nigerians come to you, stop leaving home. Igbo’s best minds are not at home. I may not be passing the message correctly but I’m going somewhere. Make l sleep small, I’ll come back later after work to edit

2 Likes

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by totit: 3:55am On Mar 21, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
But you Ibos were not this pained when Obi lost the presidential election. How come the Lagos election pains you more? Is there a dark agenda you have for Lagos? Do you see it as the crown jewel that should grace your crown?
I don't get it. This wailing is getting too much.

Exactly!
Food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by kingthreat(m): 4:49am On Mar 21, 2023
Throwback:
I hope those foolish Yorubas that voted for Obi can now learn that you will forever be the political enemy of the Igbo.

Thank you OP for reminding the woke fools.

I swear I do not understand the motivation behind those woke idiots.
If worst comes to worst, they will be tagged as traitors and can be set ablaze by a mob.
I pity Macaroni. Falz is a son of the greatest SAN. Rinu hides herself and tweets online. But Macaroni can be beaten up anytime. If Tinubu or Sanwo-Olu lost, a high possibility he would have been a target. I don't know why people bring harm to themselves in the name of being woke.

1 Like

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:50am On Mar 21, 2023
Op you might be sleeping by now but when you wake,explains more on this
1.let assumed it was not Igbo coup why was it that it northern leaders were most killed
2.don't you thinks they included others officers from other regions as make believed so the job would be easy
3.while can't they appointed the officer from northern as head of state to easy any negative effects from the coup

2 Likes

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by kingthreat(m): 5:00am On Mar 21, 2023
julaion:

What happened?

What did Awolowo do?

I paused!

The thing with you is that you claim the victim when you lose. I will correct where you were wrong on the histroy

1. The coup was tagged an Igbo coup because it was executed by majority of Top Igbo soldiers. No top Igbo was killed in the coup.
2. You expect to kill a whole head of state and not expect consequences? If Peter Obi was to be killed, would the Igbos take it? You also killed a man who was reverred to be godlike Ahmadu Bello and didn't expect consequences?
3. After the coup, why didn't Ironsi's government do justice by killing the coupist? Why won't there be hatred then. Story will be Igbo soldiers did a coup and an Igbo soldier became the head of state.
4. Why did Ojukwu try to invade Yorubaland during the war?

The sooner you start looking into yourselves to see why your hosts attack you, the better. Yorubas are wonderful people, but please respect their wish not to let you meddle in their local politics. It is what they wish. Just accepting that reality would have stopped all these.

1 Like

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by elonmuskbaby: 5:18am On Mar 21, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
But you Ibos were not this pained when Obi lost the presidential election. How come the Lagos election pains you more? Is there a dark agenda you have for Lagos? Do you see it as the crown jewel that should grace your crown?
lol.it shows their motives already

1 Like

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by Benwallt(m): 5:29am On Mar 21, 2023
"On Aburi we stand, no compromise" said Gowon. Ojukwu was the one that compromised the agreement. You took a lot of things out of this narrative to get some sympathy. It is not everybody here that is a baby. Where was Ironsi killed and with who? . You are still ventilating the embers of tribal discord. That's not the best way to tell history.

1 Like

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by nostradamoss: 5:39am On Mar 21, 2023
Obaaderemi2:

If you are a Nigerian American ,will the whites in America denial you your right to vote? Will them think you have any dark agenda in mind ?

This is one of the reasons blacks will forever be slaves to the white race because some blacks like you think like idiots
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by aswani(m): 5:54am On Mar 21, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Thank you. We have learnt the mistakes of our ancestors. And we won't repeat them. Nevertheless, our ancestors did their best and bestowned on us a land flowing with milk and honey. A land as far as the eye can see. We're very grateful to them. What did your great Edo ancestors bequeath to you? A landlocked state filled with yahoo boys and prostitutes? Is that your heritage?

Ondo (another Yoruba state) is in Niger Delta. Ondo oil has also been used to feed all Nigerians irrespective of tribe and culture. There is more oil in one Ondo village than the entire Iboland. We give and take. That's Yoruba culture. Some only know how to take without giving. We leave them to the Gods. As long as Nigeria exists, any Nigerian from anywhere has a right to live in Yorubaland. However, we have drawn the line when it comes to those who demand that they must do to us what they won't accept for themselves. It is not too much to ask, and any person who deals in fairness can see that. But Nigerians are hypocrites so they're very blind to fairness and justice.

Fulani did not give us the name but let me play your little game to teach you a lesson. The name Bini (Ile Ibinu) was given to you by us, Yorubas. Does that mean the people of Bini are clueless about who they are? Your logic is not logiking (sic).

Yorubas started tribalism, that is news to me. But let me put this to you, if a man comes to your house and demands to sleep with your wife, will you be at fault if you slap the man squarely in the face (rhetorical question, don't answer)? Yorubas named Bini, so by your logic we own Bini. The Europeans named pretty much most countries on the planet, so by your logic the Europeans own the world. You see you're not very good with logic. Yet you have insulted my education, exposure etc. I think you need at least 8 more credit hours in logical thinking.

If Edo owns Lagos, it is very simple. Come to Lagos and bring your candidate (Who has expressed deep hatred for Yoruba people and Yoruba culture) to come and be governor of Lagos. In fact, do like the Ibos do. Empty Edo and bring everybody from there to come and vote for this candidate you want to impose on us in Lagos. If you do this, and you're successful then I will concede that indeed, you own Lagos. That will be putting your tribalism in action in a big and practical way, like the Ibos tried to do with GRV. Until then, you're just spewing words on the internet to make yourself feel better, which is allowed freedom of speech and all.

Love the retort but you are not responding to an Edo person.

The person even claims to be deltan but the contents of their posts suggests they are from a different part of the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by UrPapa: 6:01am On Mar 21, 2023
PointB:

Be bold enough to say the words, "I hate Igbos". Stop hiding behind other 'yorubas or tribe". Own your own hate. Say the words and be free.
lol. If he now hates igbo, what will now happen grin
Muntula

1 Like

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by maivd: 6:20am On Mar 21, 2023
julaion:
see rubbish u just the type,just the behave like pikin wey still dey him mama womb.....abi ur papa waste him resources send u go school make u learn rubbish,see how u are just behaving like a mad man who escaped from Psychiatry
He just stated the obvious,the northerners having been killing ibos for ages,yet you still go and beg them they are also very hostile without remorse yet you don't move a muscle. Why the selective anger towards Yoruba people?

1 Like

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by PROPEACE: 6:27am On Mar 21, 2023
Throwback:
I hope those foolish Yorubas that voted for Obi can now learn that you will forever be the political enemy of the Igbo.

You that fought hard to disenfranchise them, are you forever going to be their friends?
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by Samfloxin(m): 6:32am On Mar 21, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Heebo reaction to Yoruba rejection vs Arewa quit notice to Igbos

This thing Yoruba people did to Heebo , which is simply : "don't meddle in our local politics", did not result in one hair being plucked from an Osu's flat head. But Osus are truly livid and upset to the point that they are now seriously (threatening as always) to leave the SW and Lagos in particular for their yeast.

Wow!

Yoruba rejection of heebo meddling really hurt the OSU.

But what of that of Arewa's ongoing court case seeking Heebo expulsion from Nigeria ? How did the osus react to this ?

Pin dropped silence .

Not one single counter . Not even a single sentence . All we got were dead silence.

This is the north that has shed heebo blood like fowl. This is the north that Igbos are adept in knowing when to do a temporary exodus only to return when things cool down.

The most shameless aspect was that the heebo community leadership in the north went on their knees begging to northern authority figures in Arewa to rescind and withdraw their quit notice order.

But Yoruba that has never done any targeted pogrom on the heebo or discriminated against them as they suffer in the fundamentalist moslem north are "the most evil racist tribe" for telling the heebo to take their votes to the yeast.

It seems the rejection by the Yoruba of the heebo really pain dem.

Could this be because they know deep down that they really fcked up with the only nationality that has been accommodating to them and that which was the only welcoming one to Igbos after the civil war ?

The heebo is now tearing his Nigerian passport over what transpired during the gubernatorial elections in Lagos.

They did not tear their passport when Obi lost.

No. They decided to tear their passport over the state elections in Lagos that had only Yoruba candidates on the ballot.

They made it clear that their renouncing of their Nigerian citizenship is over the outcome and conduct of the Lagos gubernatorial elections .

They did not tear their passport over the wanton killings by thugs in places like Anambra, IMO , Ebonyi , Enugu and Abia The thuggery in the yeast elections was of no concern to these diaspora osus rather it was that of Lagos , a Yoruba state and land.

Omo Yoruba , your rejection of the osu really pain am pass all the osus killed in northern Nigeria by abokis since 1945.

Nah your "OSU mind your business and stay off our internal politics " dey pain them.

What I do know now is that the average OSU is seriously in love with the Yoruba and his way of life and wishes deep down he was one.

Can you pls find in your heart to forgive the heebo and allow them a soft landing to cone back by simply telling them "ehn sorry. But you no say nah you start this thing, oya come back to Lagos ".

Chai!
I laugh when bastards say they accommodated Igbos. What of countless Yorubas in Onitsha doing their businesses? Are we not accommodating them? Have you ever heard that Yorubas in Anambra were killed by their hosts? Last last ,we will know the winners and losers
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by ChiefJusticeFuc: 6:40am On Mar 21, 2023
Samfloxin:

I laugh when bastards say they accommodated Igbos. What of countless Yorubas in Onitsha doing their businesses? Are we not accommodating them? Have you ever heard that Yorubas in Anambra were killed by their hosts? Last last ,we will know the winners and losers

Are the handful of yorubas in Onitsha dragging ownership with Igbos over there ?

1 Like

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by julaion: 6:55am On Mar 21, 2023
maivd:

He just stated the obvious,the northerners having been killing ibos for ages,yet you still go and beg them they are also very hostile without remorse yet you don't move a muscle. Why the selective anger towards Yoruba people?
when last did you hear the northers kill the igbos grin
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by julaion: 6:58am On Mar 21, 2023
muykem:
But now that igbo has aware of this, will you people now remove your hands from Lagos politics and concentrate on south east.
did Igbo contest for governor in Lagos state
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by julaion: 7:00am On Mar 21, 2023
LILTJAY:
yet your people die in motor accident while trying to come here grin
no be still motor accident kill ur grandpapa grin
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by tungamaje: 7:00am On Mar 21, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Heebo reaction to Yoruba rejection vs Arewa quit notice to Igbos

This thing Yoruba people did to Heebo , which is simply : "don't meddle in our local politics", did not result in one hair being plucked from an Osu's flat head. But Osus are truly livid and upset to the point that they are now seriously (threatening as always) to leave the SW and Lagos in particular for their yeast.

Wow!

Yoruba rejection of heebo meddling really hurt the OSU.

But what of that of Arewa's ongoing court case seeking Heebo expulsion from Nigeria ? How did the osus react to this ?

Pin dropped silence .

Not one single counter . Not even a single sentence . All we got were dead silence.

This is the north that has shed heebo blood like fowl. This is the north that Igbos are adept in knowing when to do a temporary exodus only to return when things cool down.

The most shameless aspect was that the heebo community leadership in the north went on their knees begging to northern authority figures in Arewa to rescind and withdraw their quit notice order.

But Yoruba that has never done any targeted pogrom on the heebo or discriminated against them as they suffer in the fundamentalist moslem north are "the most evil racist tribe" for telling the heebo to take their votes to the yeast.

It seems the rejection by the Yoruba of the heebo really pain dem.

Could this be because they know deep down that they really fcked up with the only nationality that has been accommodating to them and that which was the only welcoming one to Igbos after the civil war ?

The heebo is now tearing his Nigerian passport over what transpired during the gubernatorial elections in Lagos.

They did not tear their passport when Obi lost.

No. They decided to tear their passport over the state elections in Lagos that had only Yoruba candidates on the ballot.

They made it clear that their renouncing of their Nigerian citizenship is over the outcome and conduct of the Lagos gubernatorial elections .

They did not tear their passport over the wanton killings by thugs in places like Anambra, IMO , Ebonyi , Enugu and Abia The thuggery in the yeast elections was of no concern to these diaspora osus rather it was that of Lagos , a Yoruba state and land.

Omo Yoruba , your rejection of the osu really pain am pass all the osus killed in northern Nigeria by abokis since 1945.

Nah your "OSU mind your business and stay off our internal politics " dey pain them.

What I do know now is that the average OSU is seriously in love with the Yoruba and his way of life and wishes deep down he was one.

Can you pls find in your heart to forgive the heebo and allow them a soft landing to cone back by simply telling them "ehn sorry. But you no say nah you start this thing, oya come back to Lagos ".

Chai!
This your long epistle smacks of jealousy. You really hate them, what did they do to you?
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by julaion: 7:01am On Mar 21, 2023
PJtech:
when will you go back to anambra
am in the UK but u will die in Nigeria and dogs will crack ur bones grin
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by Tinububalls: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2023
julaion:
see rubbish u just the type,just the behave like pikin wey still dey him mama womb.....abi ur papa waste him resources send u go school make u learn rubbish,see how u are just behaving like a mad man who escaped from Psychiatry
Guy, you created room for the insult.
Stop opening unnecessary threads about Igbos I'm begging you.
The elections is now in the past,lessons learnt.

1 Like

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by nonhuman(m): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

I have told you we don't care about who you vote for for president. WHEN IT COMES to governor DO NOT interfere. EVER AGAIN in YOUR LIVES. PEACE is BETTER than WAR.
answer the question, was it only in the governorship sis APC supressed voters in Lagos

You guys are suffering from inferiority complex
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by julaion: 7:17am On Mar 21, 2023
Tinububalls:

Guy, you created room for the insult.
Stop opening unnecessary threads about Igbos I'm begging you.
The elections is now in the past,lessons learnt.
are we talking about hate speach or are we talking about bigotry you all started
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by maivd: 7:22am On Mar 21, 2023
julaion:
when last did you hear the northers kill the igbos grin
Try and over step your boundary and see.

1 Like

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by Freebills12: 7:28am On Mar 21, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Obaaderemi2:

You are saying this because you are uninformed about what happened on Saturday and Sunday. Even people who were coming from the church were attacked, many are still at the hospital. Some Yurobas were attacked because they looked like the Igbos. In the face of this attack the governor said nothing. Condemn evil whenever you see it. Seun had to apologise for the post he made here against the Igbos. Make enquiries you will understand why there is a commotion.
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by Tinububalls: 7:32am On Mar 21, 2023
julaion:
are we talking about hate speach or are we talking about bigotry you all started
See in Nigeria, every tribe is fighting for its survival. This concluded elections just taught us, when doing that you don't need morals. Achieve your aim with any means possible, just make sure your plans worked.
Crying to your enemy and explaining to demons why they need to be moral is absurd.

1 Like

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by julaion: 7:36am On Mar 21, 2023
maivd:

Try and over step your boundary and see.
which boundary grin ur papa fit buy land grin grin better people dey talk u dirty smelling fvcking rascals still open ur smelling mouth dey talk
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by maivd: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2023
julaion:
which boundary grin ur papa fit buy land grin grin better people dey talk u dirty smelling fvcking rascals still open ur smelling mouth dey talk
Typical pained looser who thinks everything starts and ends with igbo emotional outburst.

2 Likes

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by Freebills12: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
DodadaKoKigbe:
Not an Ibo coup and YET not a single Ibo politician was killed in the coup. Kontinue

If they ask you to read you won't, if you have made research on this you will know that some Igbo politicians were killed, but their main interest is not how many politicians were killed but hatred on the Igbos.
A coup that happened among the soldiers was translated into killing common people all the north and in south west. Pregnant women killed and their unborn babies brought out and killed at the same time. Gowon as a head of state even supported the killing, Igbo civil servants were not paid... They had to return to East. Ojukwu task Gowon to stop the killing and pay the workers, he refused and when returned they killing got even worst because the place they left had been occupied. I don't think any tribe in Nigeria can endure what the Igbos have endured.
Fast forward to 2023 APC just triggered that hatred, calling LP candidate an Igbo man and saying that Igbos want to take over Lagos is a call to war against the Igbos. The Yuroba people fell for it and attacks were made in the igbo people even children returning from church on Sunday 19th day of March.
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by Onogiede(m): 7:48am On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Goes beyond that. An average Igbo man has Ego and yesterday election is making them feel down & below..

Igbos have always hyped their influence in Lagos. They’ve claimed severally that they’re the largest non-indigenous groups in Lagos, even tho, their wasn’t proof. When Peter Obi won Lagos, it got into their head to the extent that they over-hyped themselves more, forgetting totally it wasn’t only the Igbos in Lagos that voted Lp..

Yesterday election is making them feel less to the core..
. This is signs of jealousy, I you better than them in any way,.. please go an make ur money an stop be lazy in eye of politicians.. proudly Benin b4 u start saying omo Igbo
Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by donproject2(m): 7:53am On Mar 21, 2023
julaion:

What happened?

What did Awolowo do?

I paused!

In the first place, those coup planners were seven, 6 have igbo origin and one Yoruba. And it is laughable how you said that their intention was to free Awolowo from prison and make him PM. You people from that minority group talk like you have brainstorm, look at how you twisted the history and your illiterate brothers buying it, smh. You said war was never fought in Yoruba and Hausa land, what will you say about the encroachment of your soldiers up till Ore, in Ondo state before they were chased back...alaye stop spewing nonsense. You are not talking to fools like your brother here.

1 Like

Re: Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. by Doracity82(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2023
Throwback:

This anuofia from herdman infested Benue state will kill himself on top Igbos issues.just continue, your end is near

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Kwakwanso BBC Interview And The Mooted Response Of Tinubu Foot Soldiers / Cement Price War: Lafarge Africa Join BUA In Reduction / EFCC Keeps 10% Of Billions Recovered From Debtors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.