Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX (57466 Views)

Churches Outnumber Pubs In The UK, RCCG Is Now Largest Pentecostal Denomination / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by seunjungle1(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
With no sorry will I say this....Igbo blood in veins is a poison to the entire human system.

If these people got to know that it is God Himself that gave that presidential seat to Asiwaju, they will reject God and embrace Lucifer.

Igbo...the political fight you want to embark on now will consume you forever
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by freshvine(f): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
sotall:
This is highly welcomed.

The General overseer of that church has been acting politically correct since 2015.

In the buildup to the 2023 General elections, the church leaders including the G.O became a fencist.
Sitting on the fence while politics of divisiveness and exclusion was being done.

All through the 8 years of Buhari's misrule, he never came out to condemn killings of Christians across the country.

Anyone from South south or southeast that still attend that church is a fool.

The G.O actually opened a "political Unit" in the church in anticipation that Osibanjo will pick the APC ticket but when his another fellow tribesman a Muslim picked the ticket he suddenly became indifferent but subtly supporting his brother.

Question is; why didn't he collapse the church support to another frontrunner Christian brother maybe Obi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Ewu Gambia. Shut up

Adeboye is ewu
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
StreetFight:

Only a foolish man and a prostitute woman can give birth to a child like this

Exactly how adeboye was born
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
CXLVII:

All in the name of politics, you call someone one old enough to be your father a fool? Where are your morals?

Mind you, I don’t do religion, but I have morals.

Adeboye is a fool
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by babzo(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
sotall:
This is highly welcomed.

The General overseer of that church has been acting politically correct since 2015.

In the buildup to the 2023 General elections, the church leaders including the G.O became a fencist.
Sitting on the fence while politics of divisiveness and exclusion was being done.

All through the 8 years of Buhari's misrule, he never came out to condemn killings of Christians across the country.

ANY pastor endorsing ANY politician does not understand the Bible and has offended his or her calling. I didn't say voting for a candidate, I said ENDORSING
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Dbestbrest: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
I do not see sense in this. When Did Adeboye come out to tell the congregants to vote for a particular candidate? If you want to leave, leave. Don't come to the open to expose your ignorance. Didn't Catholic Church take sides? Didn't other Churches take side when they have congregants in all the political parties? When people make dumb excuses like this I just pity them because they did not sit down to apply senses before spewing out rubbish. With you or without you, the Church of God will move on. One less headache to worry about by RCCG and one added headache to worry about wherever he goes

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by SmartyPants(m): 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
Israel07:

Keep switching, I'll tell you once again you can't lace my shoes academically, n I'm not boasting so shut ur trap, I don't need google to tell that u was capping. Now gerrahia

No one is trying to lace your shoes izzy my boy. Just helping you fix up your grammar to avoid embarrassment. I think a thank you is in order but that's fine.

Ta ta.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by CXLVII: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:

Adeboye is a fool

Call him anything you want. The joke is on you!
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by shegra58: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
The useless old fool called adeboye should not receive any dime from anyone apart from his yoruba brothers again
Adeboye is not a good person because he doesn't support una stupidity
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Zerooffence:

By mindful of your speech towards men of GOD, don't say what can wipe your existence as a man.

Adeboyes existence will be wiped out
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Royceey:

Wayward Ranting from a Baboon Wasted Sperm! Your anointing that cannot impact your household talk more of a community, you have the audacity to compared yourself to Pst. Adeboye whose anointing has created impact across nations of the world and still creating!
Ode

Impact destroying fools like himself
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
luluman:
You need to ask your parents if there was something unusual happening in town the day you were born: to warrant unnecessary use of abusive words on people.

Adeboye is unusual I stupidity
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
frenzy48:
u are very sentimental and it blocks your sense of proper reasoning
Adeboyes sense of reasoning is blocked
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
shegra58:
Adeboye is not a good person because he doesn't support una stupidity

Adeboye is stupidity and foolishness
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
It is better you do not have data to comment than having data and putting yourself into spiritual mess. I will advise you to go before God for forgiveness. The minister of God that do not intervene in Nigeria politics but face the primary assignment to lead people to God's kingdom are the best religion leaders we have in Nigeria.
adeboye is a tribalistic snake
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Larryndelaw: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
When Obi was running up.and down churches playing religious card we warn him. Now that he lost woefully. He is complaining. I still say it igbo don't know how to play politics. Where is Kenneth okonkwo the comedian
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
It is better you do not have data to comment than having data b1and putting yourself into spiritual mess. I will advise you to go before God for forgiveness. The minister of God that do not intervene in Nigeria politics but face the primary assignment to lead people to God's kingdom are the best religion leaders we have in Nigeria.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Helgreenluv(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:

Adeboye is ewu
You father is a dog
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by bezimo(m): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
RCCG didnt endorse any politician nah, Daddy GO specifically said he will not tell anyone who to vote for..

We know some Yorubas no get sense because of their stupid tribalistic nature, but that cant be said for all of them..

It had nothing to do with RCCG as a church!
Redirect your anger to inec who defrauded Nigerians and selected the highest bidder as winner.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Lightorder: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Goodconcept78:
PETER OBI AND THE SOUTH EAST REGION HAS BEEN CURSED FOR LIFEAND CAN NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING GOOD OR HAVE MEANINGFUL DEVELOPMENT IN THEIR REGION FOR LIFE.

SOON WE WILL CHASED YOU ALL BACK YO YOUR BACKWARD SOUTH EAST REGION
hahahahahahahaha!!!!
I pity you. SOUTHEAST CURSED ?!!
I don’t know what your definition of curse is .

Just go down your street and asked your friends if southeast is cursed as a people. Keep the answer to yourself and wake up.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by amuwo1980: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
I don’t think so
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Lightorder: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Villa12:
You're a fool. The same Yoruba voted for the inferior Obi at the presidential election. 98% of South Easterners all voted for Obi while other regions shared their votes across different parties

Who's more tribalistic amongst the 3 major tribe in the outcome of the presidential election?
people , who is the most tribalistic creature in Nigeria? Edo , Ibibio , Ijaw , Efik , Hausa , please answer the question .

Your role in Lagos state guber election is written in history. When pay back time gets here , I will remind you but my fear is that you may not be sound enough to be here.

Your people are TABOO! You all stink and the world is still trying to believe what you did 21st century . I SPIT ON YOU ALL !
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Hotice085: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Sore emotional losers.

Recognizing the supremacy of God in appointing leaders is a hallmark of Christianity.

I respect the RCCG now more than ever, among many other ministries that refused to be dragged into blindly endorsing a weak and inferior candidate like Obi based on religious sentiments.

But they proudly danced around Osinbanjo and Buhari

Hypocrites, only KUMUYI has been non partisan
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by adedayoa2(f): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
juvewalex:
Whatever you guys do or say , it's very much expected because nothing is new to us as your reputation is well known when you failed to get what you want.

Nor be today e start.
You know them very well.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Omoluabi16(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Raf4:

Post the evidence here now? Video+audio evidence where he endorsed buhari or any other political candidate.
you will wait in vain because the purported video or audio does not exist. It is a figment of their imagination. The old man has never endorsed anybody since 99 but they want to arm twist him to 'take a stand' .Like dummies they are waiting for endorsement. They are like a mob. Very disgusting behavior.

PS i can bet this chimex fellow DOES NOT attend the church. He simply wants to incite folks against the pastor/church.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by bong4(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Sore emotional losers.

Recognizing the supremacy of God in appointing leaders is a hallmark of Christianity.

I respect the RCCG now more than ever, among many other ministries that refused to be dragged into blindly endorsing a weak and inferior candidate like Obi based on religious sentiments.

Calling a fellow human being "weak and inferior" shows how low you have fallen to as a human being.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by BabaO2: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Most ibos are too opposite people, they call white, black. At slightest opportunities, they believe it is their right to grab everything.
In the last presidential election, most youths from rccg and other churches of yoruba descent voted LP against APC Muslim-Muslim ticket and against Tinubu personality because of Osinbajo's inability to pick APC ticket, this was the reason obi had more votes in lagos than Tinubu.
It is free for anyone to seek his or her spiritual growth and guidance from any source in good conscience.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Skeduw20(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Is the Redeemed Christian Church of God a wing of APC as being speculated by this man?

https://twitter.com/Iampachim/status/1637388937734791168?t=oN8C3cxX5iqtgvcUHaj1rA&s=19

All churches today are wings of or other political parties in naija... E.g in Kaduna CAN advises christians to vote PDP, in the EAST especially the presidential election it was labour party. So wat is the wing of other churches campaigning for obi
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by ayinba1(f): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
sotall:
This is highly welcomed.

And during the 8 years of Buhari rule, no Muslim was killed in the north. Unreal what some of you post here.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by TOPMAN4LIFE: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Israel07:

Ur shalaye don do, I no need am, now rest! Hypo.....
Why you dey run

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) / Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.