Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX (57592 Views)

Churches Outnumber Pubs In The UK, RCCG Is Now Largest Pentecostal Denomination / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by elonmuskbaby: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
johnjose68:

We told the i pob terrorists that they will wail and cry after the elections. We even told them to start rehearsing how to do that. We also told them to start practicing how to commence their bia.fraud agitation. We equally told them never to forget to call Nigeria a zoo.

It seems they listened to us by doing just that and we are happy for them.

Their pains are our joy. We want them to continue to wallow in the unending pain, as it is a testament to the fact that they are children of perdition.

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us.

My appeal to them is NEVER to stop their bitter and emotional outbursts, because we are enjoying them.
1, 2, 3, oya continue....

Let me add to their pain:

AN IBO MAN WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA.

Go and verify.

Also, We don't want you again in Nigeria. start your agitation now.

Go and develop your land-locked region. grin
hay chisosss no let them develop high blood pressure grin
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by elonmuskbaby: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
VULCAN:
If only you had a fraction of Elon musk's brain power you would have understood how daft the post you are supporting is.

If he was more intelligent he would have realised that the tweet is stating clearly that Adeboye has long taken a side.

APC is his side.

A party that has not only destroyed the economy but now has destroyed the fragile thread that holds the tribes together.

You that are not emotional lacked the bandwidth to understand the original point being made.

your noise cannot move a stone so rest
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by gfon(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Marvfem:
that's not true,he only urge members to partake in the election ,make sure they collected their PVC and vote
naso lol, are you telling that to a former redeem member?
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Gospel2Day: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
The useless old fool called adeboye should not receive any dime from anyone apart from his yoruba brothers again

Your comment shows you're not well raised.
I'm sure you have called your father same derogatory names you called Adeboye.
That's the problem with most people from the East. You have a culture that has no respect for your parents and the elderly.
Repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour today before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Gospel2Day:

Your comment shows you're not well raised.
I'm sure you have called your father same derogatory names you called Adeboye.
That's the problem with most people from the East. You have a culture that has no respect for your parents and the elderly.
Repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour today before it is too late.

Adeboye is a fool
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by integrity16(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
It's okay to stop attending RCCG, he is free to do that if he wants to. He is still in the Christendom, not that he is porting to Islamabad.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by MamaletASO: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
That's your own cup of tea...

Heaven is not about church denomination but it's about where you can be fed well with the Word of God.

God bless me and you

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by integrity16(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:

Adeboye is a fool

Shut up.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Ogaonos: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Jesus loves the sinners but do not love their sins,
He came to the world bcoz of sinners so that they will repent,
Pastors are not to run from sinners but to show them the light of God.
You that you are comdemning the sinners and politians,
Are you better than many of the politians that you consider that supposed to die
Many of u commit different sins against God and God has not killed you
It's God that knows who serves Him and not you
u dnt knw ur bible.isnt nt in d bible where all disciples warn us about fake men of God.am tslking about pastors nt church members.i neva read any where in d bible where apostle paul or peter or prophet elijah will anoint questionable character.as his junior pastor.
i prove it to u dt u dnt read ur bible u only worship pastor.pastor is jux a name.even politician are now using pastor as initials eg gov.ortom of benue who could develop his state .TELL ME HW DO U KNQ A GENUINE MAN OF GOD .ND RED FLAG OF FAKE MEN OF GOD.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ogaonos:
u dnt knw ur bible.isnt nt in d bible where all disciples warn us about fake men of God.am tslking about pastors nt church members.i neva read any where in d bible where apostle paul or peter or prophet elijah will anoint questionable character.as his junior pastor.
i prove it to u dt u dnt read ur bible u only worship pastor.pastor is jux a name.even politician are now using pastor as initials eg gov.ortom of benue who could develop his state .TELL ME HW DO U KNQ A GENUINE MAN OF GOD .ND RED FLAG OF FAKE MEN OF GOD.
You are not their God to judge if they are of God or not
Bible says man looks at appearance while God looks at heart .
It's God that can judge correctly,
God does not say we should not join politics,
The problem with people like you is that you see every politians as sinners and you don't want Muslim Muslim ticket as your president and vice .
Many of you that criticize politians are even worse than them
It's not by politics you will know a true pastor or fake pastor.
You will know a true pastor by righteousness whether in politics or not
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Waterbear(m): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Slurity:
You are obviously frustrated and plunged into a serious hate mode. Instead of you to focus on the real enemy of Obi, which is Atiku that refused to let Obi or woke run, you are fifighting Tinubu and Yorubas that are not even in same party. I still don't understand how you guys reason self.

Would you be the one to tell me how I feel now.?
Lol, I'll repeat, we are not frustrated, I don't know if you want to feel happy to tell us how to feel...
I make money online and most igbos live well so we are not frustrated we just disappointed that our economy and visa would still be trash...
Atiku is not an enemy just an opponent, he never called the igbos out violently like your oga did..
Why would we fight yorubas? We were fighting corruption and the corruption brought in tribalism and suddenly it trapped the yorubas making them fight for the evil politicians cause yorubas have that weak point of being tribalistic...
Imagine after 8 years of suffering they press una mumu button and you voted them in again, even fought for them..
Same you that cried and complained about naira value, rice and cost of living increase with fuel and security..
But cause of tribal hate, the same people that put you in this mess, you fight to keep them in power..
If not the height of tribalism what else can be a reasonable explanation to such stupidity?

So we never fought the yorubas ... we fought bad leaders and the bad leaders used yorubas and their weakness to fight us.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by shegra58: 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
sotall:

But he is a good person when he supported Osinbajo in 2015 and kept quiet while Buhari and Osinbajo took Nigeria backward for 8 years...

Make una try get sense
leave pastor out of your foolishness if not for Obi who started going to church to campaign as if he's contesting for CAN president

Politics is different from religion
You people are so daft you always have issues with anybody who doesn't support the clueless Obi
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by sotall(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
shegra58:
leave pastor out of your foolishness if not for Obi who started going to church to campaign as if he's contesting for CAN president

Politics is different from religion
You people are so daft you always have issues with anybody who doesn't support the clueless Obi
Ode! You are the daft urchin that voted Tinubu the drug baron.

And you will still go to the bus stop to do thuggery after election
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Slurity(m): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
Waterbear:

Would you be the one to tell me how I feel now.?
Lol, I'll repeat, we are not frustrated, I don't know if you want to feel happy to tell us how to feel...
I make money online and most igbos live well so we are not frustrated we just disappointed that our economy and visa would still be trash...
Atiku is not an enemy just an opponent, he never called the igbos out violently like your oga did..
Why would we fight yorubas? We were fighting corruption and the corruption brought in tribalism and suddenly it trapped the yorubas making them fight for the evil politicians cause yorubas have that weak point of being tribalistic...
Imagine after 8 years of suffering they press una mumu button and you voted them in again, even fought for them..
Same you that cried and complained about naira value, rice and cost of living increase with fuel and security..
But cause of tribal hate, the same people that put you in this mess, you fight to keep them in power..
If not the height of tribalism what else can be a reasonable explanation to such stupidity?

So we never fought the yorubas ... we fought bad leaders and the bad leaders used yorubas and their weakness to fight us.
Yorubas are weak right? Keep creating enemies yourself as usual.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by DazzlingAngel10: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
sotall:
This is highly welcomed.

The General overseer of that church has been acting politically correct since 2015.

In the buildup to the 2023 General elections, the church leaders including the G.O became a fencist.
Sitting on the fence while politics of divisiveness and exclusion was being done.

All through the 8 years of Buhari's misrule, he never came out to condemn killings of Christians across the country.

Anyone from South south or southeast that still attend that church is a fool.
The one's that spoke what did they get in the end? u re still a natural man so you won't understand spiritual things
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by DazzlingAngel10: 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=121932076]Is the Redeemed Christian Church of God a wing of APC as being speculated by this man?

https://twitter.com/Iampachim/status/1637388937734791168?t=oN8C3cxX5iqtgvcUHaj1rA&s=19[/q is your choice anyway
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Gospel2Day: 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=Strafudeen post=121949493]

Adeboye is a fool

May God forgive you.
May God heal your sick life.
Get well soonest.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Lacash: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pat081:
lol thanks for telling him he may be a Church rat sef that church are the one feeling him and his people
Aswear I sabi dem die, Na dem dey always fight to see the pastor after the church service with all dia family problems. Awon dot in the circle 😄😄

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by gbemishile: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeewwwww
U christians ganged up against Muslim Muslim ticket but una lule
U ganged up against eleufai in governorship,una still lule.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by GodisFirst: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
welcome back
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Lightorder: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Villa12:
You're a serial losers. Your region is not habitable to even your kinsmen reason why you guys are refugees in other regions not to talk of strangers. Your kindred has been living in Lagos and other South western states for centuries without any rift. You wake up today to claim Yoruba are tribal biggot. I laugh at your stupidity. If they are tribal biggot why not go to your landlocked region that are liberal? Mumu
I didn’t care to read trash you must have written. Just craw back to the gutter you call home, tell the dirty , unrefined savages you call family that you came across a serial loser whose minimum happens to be better than their best , all put together. Anu mpama ne nwero isi no odu.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by jaggabban: 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
The useless old fool called adeboye should not receive any dime from anyone apart from his yoruba brothers again
So ur tithe was for Adeboye and not for God.
Chai Xfinity na business.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by jaggabban: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
sotall:
This is highly welcomed.

The General overseer of that church has been acting politically correct since 2015.

In the buildup to the 2023 General elections, the church leaders including the G.O became a fencist.
Sitting on the fence while politics of divisiveness and exclusion was being done.

All through the 8 years of Buhari's misrule, he never came out to condemn killings of Christians across the country.

Why u flat headers like attachment so much? Una no fit stand alone? Pls fight ur battle, leave SS alone!
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by tdayoojo: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
sotall:
This is highly welcomed.

You have returned to your lpob course. Give one example where Adeboye has ever directed any Christian/his church member to vote for a particular candidate or his church member. Publish with facts please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Ogaonos: 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

You are not their God to judge if they are of God or not
Bible says man looks at appearance while God looks at heart .
It's God that can judge correctly,
God does not say we should not join politics,
The problem with people like you is that you see every politians as sinners and you don't want Muslim Muslim ticket as your president and vice .
Many of you that criticize politians are even worse than them
It's not by politics you will know a true pastor or fake pastor.
You will know a true pastor by righteousness whether in politics or not
u talking out of point .am nt attacking politicians but critizing anointing junior pastor with questionable personality.if u dnt see any wrong in a church anointing someone who is stealing govt money ,sponsporing thugs for election
(no b sey na em past life)nd u even defending such pple.as pastors .no wonder atheist mock us christians.nd look at d church as a biz venture i dnt blame them at all
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by TOPMAN4LIFE: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ogaonos:
u talking out of point .am nt attacking politicians but critizing anointing junior pastor with questionable personality.if u dnt see any wrong in a church anointing someone who is stealing govt money ,sponsporing thugs for election
(no b sey na em past life)nd u even defending such pple.as pastors .no wonder atheist mock us christians.nd look at d church as a biz venture i dnt blame them at al
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Carisayo: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
You and your father are stupid. Adeboye is old enough to be your grand father

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by TOPMAN4LIFE: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ogaonos:
(no b sey na em past life)nd u even defending such pple.as pastors .no wonder atheist mock us christians.nd look at d church as a biz venture i dnt blame them at all
The manner you used to present ur question was ambiguous
If it's about ordaining pastor, no good pastor will ordain person of questionable character,
But it can happen later that the ordained pastor will derail from the truth.
Even Jesus Christ ordained twelve disciples and the one called Judas Iscariot betrayed him and committed suicide and Peter denied Him but found mercy.
So if it's possible for Jesus to have such ordained disciples around him, it's possible for it to happen in our church today
But you can not be the judge especially when you don't have proof bcoz many judge other people they don't know much this day .
And some people like you believe any pastor in politics is evil which is wrong, until u have a verified crime and not rumors against them.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by ddeola: 1:35am On Mar 22, 2023
You made a personal decision and you want to impose your own decision on others using tribal sentiments. Just make sure that you don't lose your salvation biko. Jesus Christ no b politician and denomination or church attendance no b criteria for making heaven

SHAME on all our politicians and corrupt system. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Ogaonos: 1:44am On Mar 22, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:
The manner you used to present ur question was ambiguous
If it's about ordaining pastor, no good pastor will ordain person of questionable character,
But it can happen later that the ordained pastor will derail from the truth.
Even Jesus Christ ordained twelve disciples and the one called Judas Iscariot betrayed him and committed suicide and Peter denied Him but found mercy.
So if it's possible for Jesus to have such ordained disciples around him, it's possible for it to happen in our church today
But you can not be the judge especially when you don't have proof bcoz many judge other people they don't know much this day .
And some people like you believe any pastor in politics is evil which is wrong, until u have a verified crime and not rumors against them.
u guys are jux attacking without undastanding my point.i think d politics is confusing u guys.let ne give two scenario
mfm dr olukoya ordained nicki minaj as a pastor in his headquaters at when he ordain her she was still a seculiar rapper twerking a half naked butt.never repented.nd she continue doing it even though she a pastor.i ask u now callibg me mr judge will u go to MFM to worship.
second scenario RCCG ordained mc olum o a well knw thug as pastor in 2014 pple like u will say i shuld shut up where ur proof only God judge now he threaten ibo on election day .RCCG havent remove him as pastor nd he still pastoring there .will u go to RCCG TO WORSHIP.
LET ME ADD JARA SCENARIO AISHA BUHARI WAS ORDAIN PASTOR IN CHRIST EMBASSY IN 2018 MEANWHILE HER HUSBAND IS KILLING US WITH HUNGER ND INSECURITY ND SHE STILL A PASTOR IN CHRIST EMBASSY TILL TODAY WILL YOU GO TO CHRIST EMBASSY TO WORSHIP.
PETER ND JUDAS ISCARIOT AT WHEN JESUS ORDAINED WHERE BOTH QUESTIONABLE CHARACTERS D ANSWER IS NO .THEY BOTH ERR LATER AFTER BEING CALLED.WHICH HAPPEN IN EVERY CHURCH IN D WORLD .WITH JUNIOR PASTORS.BY D TIME PETER RECEIVE D HOLY SPIRIT ND STARTED MINISTERING D WORD ALL OVER D WORLD DT AFTER PETER DENY JESUS DID PETER ERR NO.AM NT A HOLY AT THOU PERSON BUT U NA WERE DEY DEFEND CHURCH DNT KNW U NA BIBLE.NA PPLE LIKE U GO DEY SUPPORT A PASTOR OWING A CHURCH DT FOR D RICH ND MAKING EXCUSES OF HE GIVE SOME SCHOLARSHIP
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Titaniumental: 2:27am On Mar 22, 2023
Strafudeen:
You're seriously sick,and you need urgent attention.
Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:32am On Mar 22, 2023
Ogaonos:
u guys are jux attacking without undastanding my point.i think d politics is confusing u guys.let ne give two scenario
mfm dr olukoya ordained nicki minaj as a pastor in his headquaters at when he ordain her she was still a seculiar rapper twerking a half naked butt.never repented.nd she continue doing it even though she a pastor.i ask u now callibg me mr judge will u go to MFM to worship.
second scenario RCCG ordained mc olum o a well knw thug as pastor in 2014 pple like u will say i shuld shut up where ur proof only God judge now he threaten ibo on election day .RCCG havent remove him as pastor nd he still pastoring there .will u go to RCCG TO WORSHIP.
LET ME ADD JARA SCENARIO AISHA BUHARI WAS ORDAIN PASTOR IN CHRIST EMBASSY IN 2018 MEANWHILE HER HUSBAND IS KILLING US WITH HUNGER ND INSECURITY ND SHE STILL A PASTOR IN CHRIST EMBASSY TILL TODAY WILL YOU GO TO CHRIST EMBASSY TO WORSHIP.
PETER ND JUDAS ISCARIOT AT WHEN JESUS ORDAINED WHERE BOTH QUESTIONABLE CHARACTERS D ANSWER IS NO .THEY BOTH ERR LATER AFTER BEING CALLED.WHICH HAPPEN IN EVERY CHURCH IN D WORLD .WITH JUNIOR PASTORS.BY D TIME PETER RECEIVE D HOLY SPIRIT ND STARTED MINISTERING D WORD ALL OVER D WORLD DT AFTER PETER DENY JESUS DID PETER ERR NO.AM NT A HOLY AT THOU PERSON BUT U NA WERE DEY DEFEND CHURCH DNT KNW U NA BIBLE.NA PPLE LIKE U GO DEY SUPPORT A PASTOR OWING A CHURCH DT FOR D RICH ND MAKING EXCUSES OF HE GIVE SOME SCHOLARSHIP

It seems to me that you are a clown bcoz what you just said is strange to me.
I'm hearing for the first time that those pastor you mentioned actually ordained MC oluomo, Aisha Buhari and Nick Minaj .
I'm a Christian and lf those people you mentioned are ordained as pastors, l will be aware of it.
If you are sure of your claim, give me a News link or video evidence from the internet that will buttress your claim that those people you mentioned are ordained as pastor.
you know everything that happens now is on the internet or what is the source of your claim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.