Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX (57492 Views)

Churches Outnumber Pubs In The UK, RCCG Is Now Largest Pentecostal Denomination / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Marvfem: 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
The useless old fool called adeboye should not receive any dime from anyone apart from his yoruba brothers again
where you expecting to take side or endorse someone..God will forgive you
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by ayinba1(f): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

What is the difference between Islam and idol, Idol survive on blood of animal and Islam survive on human blood, can you tell me one religion on Earth that kill because of their gods, Islam does that , they kill for ALLAH.

Wow! Why do you speak of what you know nothing about? Did you find out about Islam or you just repeated something you were told? Are you able to repeat this when you stand before God on the day of judgement? I assume that you believe that there is a day of judgement. What you have said about Islam is incorrect, do yourself some good by finding out what the truth is as it will set you free. And fyi Allah is God’s name.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Skeduw20(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
It is now a problem for adeboye for not endorsing any candidate... U ppl are getting crazy the more
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Marvfem: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
lereinter:

Yes in 2023

But in 2015, rccg supported apc maybe the outcome is what they learnt from in 2023.

Sorry

The directorate of politics that rccg created, what's happening there now
he didn't supportted apc ,he only encourage all the members to make sure they get their PVC,dat 2015 election is not an election to joke with
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by IamANigerianMan: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
ayinba1:

Wow! Why do you speak of what you know nothing about? Did you find out about Islam or you just repeated something you were told? Are you able to repeat this when you stand before God on the day of judgement? I assume that you believe that there is a day of judgement. What you have said about Islam is incorrect, do yourself some good by finding out what the truth is as it will set you free. And fyi Allah is God’s name.
My sister if I offended you, I am sorry, but this is the truth.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Enemyofpeace: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
This is the kind of thread I love reading on nairaland, threads that will course fight, confusion and enmity among nairalanders. This kind thread dey always sweet me for body like sey I dey on top of Miss World. God bless the op and the moderator that pushed it to the front page. Now make I balance dey see how Yorubas and ibos, Muslims and Christians dey fight on top of the thread. Omo I'm already having a hard on.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Marvfem:
where you expecting to take side or endorse someone..God will forgive you

Why did he act against president Jonathan
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Ademidd: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
MadarasBlade:

You people are logical and less emotional but you brought a dull buhari to power just for your selfish ambition so another dull person in the name of Tinubu can enter. Who's the dull one here? Hope you buy fuel cheap than the rest of us?
I didn’t remember quoting you and if I did, move on.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Helgreenluv:

You father is a dog

Adeboye is a dog
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Madups(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
Calling such person a Fool is an understatement.
sotall:
This is highly welcomed.

The General overseer of that church has been acting politically correct since 2015.

In the buildup to the 2023 General elections, the church leaders including the G.O became a fencist.
Sitting on the fence while politics of divisiveness and exclusion was being done.

All through the 8 years of Buhari's misrule, he never came out to condemn killings of Christians across the country.

Anyone from South south or southeast that still attend that church is a fool.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Marvfem: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
gfon:
but they took sides and even openly campaigned for Osibanjo in church during the 2015 elections,lol dey play
that's not true,he only urge members to partake in the election ,make sure they collected their PVC and vote
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Waterbear(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Throwback:
Igbos will attack anything Yoruba in their frustration that an Igbo man lost to a Yoruba man.

No one is frustrated.. we just fighting for a better life for everyone
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Slurity(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Is the Redeemed Christian Church of God a wing of APC as being speculated by this man?

https://twitter.com/Iampachim/status/1637388937734791168?t=oN8C3cxX5iqtgvcUHaj1rA&s=19
And your name is enemy of progress?
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by olaiyaadedapo(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:

He is a tribalist ...that is foolish

I think you are supporting your interest and he support his own interest does that make him a fool so what does he makes you to ?
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Slurity(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Waterbear:

No one is frustrated.. we just fighting for a better life for everyone
You are obviously frustrated and plunged into a serious hate mode. Instead of you to focus on the real enemy of Obi, which is Atiku that refused to let Obi or woke run, you are fifighting Tinubu and Yorubas that are not even in same party. I still don't understand how you guys reason self.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by KosiGee(m): 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
The useless old fool called adeboye should not receive any dime from anyone apart from his yoruba brothers again

Herd mentality. A single post from a frustrated person has turned you into an idiot.
It’s the man’s decision and tweets like this should be ignored by any reasonable Igbo man. His thoughts and actions are not reflective of the opinions of generality of Igbos.

You should think before you act, that’s why people like you expose yourself to the enemies.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
KosiGee:

Herd mentality. A single post from a frustrated person has turned you into an idiot.
It’s the man’s decision and tweets like this should be ignored by any reasonable Igbo man. His thoughts and actions are not reflective of the opinions of generality of Igbos.

You should think before you act, that’s why people like you expose yourself to the enemies.

Adeboye is an idiot
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by MadarasBlade(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ademidd:
I didn’t remember quoting you. If I did, move on.

I didn't expect much from you, when faced with the truth you'll try to deflect it. Continue living in your ignorance, and i hope tinubu gives you a full tanker of fuel every month for being logical?
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Ogaonos: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Sore emotional losers.

Recognizing the supremacy of God in appointing leaders is a hallmark of Christianity.

I respect the RCCG now more than ever, among many other ministries that refused to be dragged into blindly endorsing a weak and inferior candidate like Obi based on religious sentiments.

if u cant different a fake pastor from geniune.spot red flags in a pastor nd japa .then u nt a real christian.RCCG HAS RED FLAGS WHICH ARE ONE
1)TINUBU WIFE BEING A JUNIOR PASTOR .A GODFATHER ND VERY CORRUPT POLITICIAN
2)IN EDO STATE PST EZE IYAMU ALSO A PASTOR IN RCCG .ND A DEADLY POLITICIAN HE SLOW HIS TRUE COLOUR IN OBASEKI RE RUN ELECTION.HW CAN A PASTOR RUNNING FOR OFFICE BE ADDRESSING THUGS LIKE KABAKA TO PUT THEIR THUGGERY TO WRK IN D ELECTION.IT WASIN THAT MEETING KABAKA MADE DT INFAMOUS STATEMENT WE ARE D LION ND TIGER OF EDO.AFTER DT INCIDENT STARTED DOUBTING D GOD THEY SERVE THEIR.because U LOOK D BIBLE NO DISCIPLES OR PROPHET OF GOD ANOINTED QUESTIONABLE PERSONALITIES
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Enemyofpeace: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
ayinba1:

as if the guy lied. All those terrorists saying Allah akbar before blowing people up, I guess are Christians? The members of the boko haram are all Christians. Mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Enemyofpeace: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Slurity:
And your name is enemy of progress?
was it enemy of progress that made the statement? Mumu man like you wey no sabi comprehend
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by TOPMAN4LIFE: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
SWATMan:

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10220037599029275&id=1202901411&set=a.1963275760562&source=57&__tn__=EHH-R

Above is the link to cure your ignorance, below is the video of your messiah leadering protesters and you are here shamelessly defending him.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dpkay0hqPn5A&ved=2ahUKEwizps69-uz9AhWncfEDHXyACCEQtwJ6BAgYEAI&usg=AOvVaw0cdoN2XiFxndw843p_RWNY

God will judge you for defending evil. Google vanguard 11/10/2010 and verify yourself.
Tribal bigot like you.
The same way pastor Adeboye protested against killings during Jonathan government, the same way he protested against killings during Buhari government.
He is for good of the land irrespective of the person in power
Pastor Adeboye is always fair to all,
But you will only see where he protested against Jonathan and close eyes to where he protested against Buhari because of the lies you want to sell to the gullible
Check the date and googled it out, it's all over the internet and YouTube
It happened on Sunday 2nd February 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Bashirkareem31: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
FOLYKAZE:
Idiota
cheesy grin grin
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Villa12(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lightorder:
people , who is the most tribalistic creature in Nigeria? Edo , Ibibio , Ijaw , Efik , Hausa , please answer the question .

Your role in Lagos state guber election is written in history. When pay back time gets here , I will remind you but my fear is that you may not be sound enough to be here.

Your people are TABOO! You all stink and the world is still trying to believe what you did 21st century . I SPIT ON YOU ALL !
You're a serial losers. Your region is not habitable to even your kinsmen reason why you guys are refugees in other regions not to talk of strangers. Your kindred has been living in Lagos and other South western states for centuries without any rift. You wake up today to claim Yoruba are tribal biggot. I laugh at your stupidity. If they are tribal biggot why not go to your landlocked region that are liberal? Mumu

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by lereinter(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Marvfem:
he didn't supportted apc ,he only encourage all the members to make sure they get their PVC,dat 2015 election is not an election to joke with

Lolzzzzz 🤣

Action speaks louder than voice

Why didn't he tell his members that in 2023 or 2011?

You know how many rccg program buhari attended in 2014?

Man is not God.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by TOPMAN4LIFE: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
SWATMan:

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10220037599029275&id=1202901411&set=a.1963275760562&source=57&__tn__=EHH-R

Above is the link to cure your ignorance, below is the video of your messiah leadering protesters and you are here shamelessly defending him.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dpkay0hqPn5A&ved=2ahUKEwizps69-uz9AhWncfEDHXyACCEQtwJ6BAgYEAI&usg=AOvVaw0cdoN2XiFxndw843p_RWNY

God will judge you for defending evil. Google vanguard 11/10/2010 and verify yourself.
Tribal bigot like you.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by sotall(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
shegra58:
Adeboye is not a good person because he doesn't support una stupidity

But he is a good person when he supported Osinbajo in 2015 and kept quiet while Buhari and Osinbajo took Nigeria backward for 8 years...

Make una try get sense
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by TOPMAN4LIFE: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ogaonos:
if u cant different a fake pastor from geniune.spot red flags in a pastor nd japa .then u nt a real christian.RCCG HAS RED FLAGS WHICH ARE ONE
1)TINUBU WIFE BEING A JUNIOR PASTOR .A GODFATHER ND VERY CORRUPT POLITICIAN
2)IN EDO STATE PST EZE IYAMU ALSO A PASTOR IN RCCG .ND A DEADLY POLITICIAN HE SLOW HIS TRUE COLOUR IN OBASEKI RE RUN ELECTION.HW CAN A PASTOR RUNNING FOR OFFICE BE ADDRESSING THUGS LIKE KABAKA TO PUT THEIR THUGGERY TO WRK IN D ELECTION.IT WASIN THAT MEETING KABAKA MADE DT INFAMOUS STATEMENT WE ARE D LION ND TIGER OF EDO.AFTER DT INCIDENT STARTED DOUBTING D GOD THEY SERVE THEIR.because U LOOK D BIBLE NO DISCIPLES OR PROPHET OF GOD ANOINTED QUESTIONABLE PERSONALITIES
Jesus loves the sinners but do not love their sins,
He came to the world bcoz of sinners so that they will repent,
Pastors are not to run from sinners but to show them the light of God.
You that you are comdemning the sinners and politians,
Are you better than many of the politians that you consider that supposed to die
Many of u commit different sins against God and God has not killed you
It's God that knows who serves Him and not you
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by nonix22(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
wahala for who carry matter for head. we;come to naija where being religious supercedes spirituality
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by NairaLux(f): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ok

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Helgreenluv(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:

Adeboye is a dog
Peter Obi is a pig
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by middlebelter(m): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Is the Redeemed Christian Church of God a wing of APC as being speculated by this man?

https://twitter.com/Iampachim/status/1637388937734791168?t=oN8C3cxX5iqtgvcUHaj1rA&s=19

The word is ceased not seized.

You carry politics to church, right? You blame the leadership of the church because Peter Obi lost the election? Know this and know the peace of mind, the choice of leader in the affairs of men is not without the knowledge of God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) / Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.