Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Please Help Im Suffering From This Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Im Suffering From This Infection (864 Views)

Please How Can I Handle This Infection / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Im Suffering From This Infection by xmen4mee(m): 4:27am On Mar 21, 2023
Help How Can I get treated from this infection and wart, I've taken treatment three times is still not gone yet.

Please help

Re: Please Help Im Suffering From This Infection by madridguy(m): 4:44am On Mar 21, 2023
Where are you ? Can you get bitter leaf and original honey at your present location?
Re: Please Help Im Suffering From This Infection by Berrityga: 5:04am On Mar 21, 2023
I once had this thing. I notice that original coconut oil cleared it.
Re: Please Help Im Suffering From This Infection by sulakishop(m): 5:48am On Mar 21, 2023
Stop bleaching first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Im Suffering From This Infection by FertilityH: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2023
You sent me this pics without prior notice..
Re: Please Help Im Suffering From This Infection by captainking(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2023
xmen4mee:
Help How Can I get treated from this infection and wart, I've taken treatment three times is still not gone yet.

Please help
Apple cider vinegar..
Coconut oil
Garlic..
Neem oil
And lots more..
https://www.health-total.com/skin-disorder/home-remedies-for-warts/
All natural home remedies on this site...

They all work..
Re: Please Help Im Suffering From This Infection by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2023
Wait, are those genital warts?

I'm just hoping you have not infected someone with this. Daughters of Eve, please learn to play safe.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Im Suffering From This Infection by xmen4mee(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yes, please how can I contact you

madridguy:
Where are you ? Can you get bitter leaf and original honey at your present location?
Re: Please Help Im Suffering From This Infection by xmen4mee(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
I didn't believe it till it get to this stage

UyaiIncomparabl:
Wait, are those genital warts?

I'm just hoping you have not infected someone with this. Daughters of Eve, please learn to play safe.
Re: Please Help Im Suffering From This Infection by xmen4mee(m): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Me wey black waiting I dey use bleaching do

sulakishop:
Stop bleaching first
Re: Please Help Im Suffering From This Infection by lulufaj(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
I will very strongly advise you to see a qualified doctor close to you for a proper review. If you want, you can contact me for general advise but I will not prescribe for you.
Re: Please Help Im Suffering From This Infection by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
xmen4mee:
I didn't believe it till it get to this stage

How did you get it? I am sure you were busy exploring up and down with that your small dick, so you felt the world revolved around you and your sexual prowess. God has finally arrested you.
Re: Please Help Im Suffering From This Infection by xmen4mee(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Help me please

lulufaj:
I will very strongly advise you to see a qualified doctor close to you for a proper review. If you want, you can contact me for general advise but I will not prescribe for you.
Re: Please Help Im Suffering From This Infection by madridguy(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2023
Sir, I don't know if you have treated the infection or whatever that caused the wart. To treat the wart on the affected part,
get bitter leaf, pluck fresh one from the tree, squeeze it very well, then mix original honey with it and start rubbing it/applying it on the affected area. It is very effective sir.

xmen4mee:
Yes, please how can I contact you

(1) (Reply)

Does Bad Spelling make girls look ugly? / Shower Or Bath / Healthy Benefits Of Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.