Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS (6317 Views)

Tinubu is Failing Because His Supporters Believe Only Igbos Reject Tinubu / Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism / Ruga Project : Ganduje, Kano Igbos Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From Sou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by profacid(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
COWBOYFAN:
Shut up! Everyone is welcome in Yoruba land. The loudmouth Ibos who were insulting and shredding our tradition were the ones we decided to deal with. You were running your mouths for the past few weeks and we had to show you that our accommodating nature shouldn't be taken as cowardice.

Lagos is Yoruba land after all. Don't you ever say "Lagos is no man's land" again.Lol how did you deal with the Igbos, did igbo contest any position in Lagos? U only showed how myopic and insecured u are

It's time to now buy nomination form for Chinedu Vivour to contest against Soludo in 2026. Let Chinedu implement his vision for Anambra. His Anambra mother would be proud of him.

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Putinofrussia: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Taba21: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hotice085:
After witnessing the organized, supervised and well coordinated attack of non supporters of APC party in Lagos,I call on all suppressed, disenfranchised, assaulted people to REFUSE being counted in the upcoming national census in Lagos

It is very obvious to the ruling APC in Lagos that you all are insignificant, your presence and contribution a threat to them the reason you were treated the in the last election

Since you are irrelevant to the development of Lagos I urge you all not to participate in the forth coming election, let the APC and their area boys go participate in the census

Your population should never be use only for their gains

Stop dragging others into your woo to suit your delusion
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by moodyguy: 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Do not mislead the public, it is criminal to resist being counted in an official census. You can be prosecuted for inciting the public against NPC officials

At census, you are assigned unique numbers too as it is used for economic planning .

Frankly, Yoruba Lagosians really do not care whether you are counted in Lagos or in Igboland, just get counted. We have more important issues to resolve in order to ensure that same privileges we give our non Yoruba brothers and sisters here in Yorubaland are accorded Yoruba in Igboland so there is justice and respect. That Yorubaphobic Chinedu episode of 2023 gubernatorial election in Lagos must never ever happen again. Agbedo
Come and prosecute them na
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Taba21:

Stop dragging others into your woo to suit your delusion

4k off if I need your advice I will email you...Pri*ck
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Putinofrussia:

He pain am for throat grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXxaS62v5-o

Come lemme burst your Pri*ck
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hotice085:

Agbero son, Armed robber father, Ashawo mama AAA..... oranmiyan fire you

Oni kure se! You're son of a slutty mother. Bloody Heboe fool
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Kalistus01: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2023
Hotice085:

You your father and grandfather are all useless animals
Wild 😜 useless animals

It’s you and your biological father and grand father up to your great great grandfather then down to your unborn children that are useless animals. Wild useless and lazy animals. Omo eran.
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2023
COWBOYFAN:

Oni kure you this son of a slutty mother. Amadioha fire you and your hopeless father

Descendant of Ashawo and Armed robber now the number Agbero in Nigeria entertaining us on nairaland
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by marlow1962(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2023
COWBOYFAN:
Shut up! Everyone is welcome in Yoruba land. The loudmouth Ibos who were insulting and shredding our tradition were the ones we decided to deal with. You were running your mouths for the past few weeks and we had to show you that our accommodating nature shouldn't be taken as cowardice.

Lagos is Yoruba land after all. Don't you ever say "Lagos is no man's land" again.

It's time to now buy nomination form for Chinedu Vivour to contest against Soludo in 2026. Let Chinedu implement his vision for Anambra. His Anambra mother would be proud of him.

Cool, but hope you have a land in same Yoruba land?
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Putinofrussia: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hotice085:

Come lemme burst your Pri*ck
He pain am for yansh cheesy
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Putinofrussia:
He pain am for yansh cheesy

You de my post and thread and you think na me e de pain?
You are beyond useless
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Putinofrussia: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hotice085:

You de my post and thread and you think na me e de pain?
You are beyond useless
He pain am for blokoss grin
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hotice085:

Come make factory reset your useless parent and reprogram you to a sensible human instead of the Agbero you are

Yanmiri fool. Your slutty mother don hear am from me more than the Hausa man wey dey knack your mama grin

Onye ara
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
COWBOYFAN:

Yanmiri fool. Your slutty mother don hear am from me more than the Hausa man wey dey knack your mama grin

Onye ara

I am sure ya papa as gone for his usual armed robber duty while your werey ashawo mama don enter that ghetto hotel for hustlings
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hotice085:

I am sure ya papa as gone for his usual armed robber duty while your werey ashawo mama don enter that ghetto hotel for hustlings

Olorikori yanmiri

Did you just say your slutty mother is on the street for her ashewo work? grin

When I'm done with you, you won't be trying to insult of bully anyone online again.

Oni kure with thar your yanmiri flat-head
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Mumu, i am Igbo and hard core Biafran. Go through my posts to confirm. What is that your useless little ethnic group again? Only if shame will allow you to mention it. Use your ethnic group in your census nonsense and stop mentioning Igbo again in your diarrhea mouth.

Idoit who gives a 4k where you from, my concern na those wey felt threaten on the day of the election and their response to it
Tell me your state.....only fools that just joined nairaland don't know me and my tribe even those Igbos wey senior you here sabi me
Check my profile so that you go die easily retard
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2023
COWBOYFAN:

Yanmiri, are you talking about same dirty pricks your slutty mother has been taking from hausa and every Tom dickk and harry all over Nigeria?

Ashawo + Armed Robber= Agbero

Omo ale father generation Armed robbers
Mama generation Ashawo N20naira....spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory / Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC / When Will Fg Pay January Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.