Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,020 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS (6325 Views)

Tinubu is Failing Because His Supporters Believe Only Igbos Reject Tinubu / Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism / Ruga Project : Ganduje, Kano Igbos Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From Sou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by HenryWilliams(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
hisgrace090:
Can they shamefully allow the igbos to be part of census after denying them being part of voting?

Is NPC a state or federal agency cos I'm beginning to see signs of stupidity in your talk.
If the Igbos refuse to participate in the Census. It will be to their own detriment.
Lagos will still collect it's usual allocation and federal projects will be sited here regardless.
It's a win win for us..
And lest I forget. A new tax regime for non Yoruba business and property owners will commence shortly.
Be expected to pay more for
Education
LUC
Taxes and rates for Lagos .
C of O (if they even give v any)

It's gonna get rough for the igbos in Lagos.
So y'all better start parking and move back to the East.
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 2:41am On Mar 23, 2023
COWBOYFAN:

Baba e ati iya e, woni kure

Uncle e, aunty e , Baba baba e , mama mama e werey ni won
Omo ewuré....oduduwa punish you dia
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2023
Hotice085:

Uncle e, aunty e , Baba baba e , mama mama e werey ni won
Omo ewuré....oduduwa punish you dia

Iponri Mapon pon e Nile, latori olorikori baba e, iya e ati gbogbo awaon molebi re won ma she ofo danu ninu odun yi. Ofi ni omi efo nse oma se ofi emi ninu odun yi tebi tara ni.
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2023
COWBOYFAN:

Iponri Mapon pon e Nile, latori olorikori baba e, iya e ati gbogbo awaon molebi re won ma she ofo danu ninu odun yi. Ofi ni omi efo nse oma se ofi emi ninu odun yi tebi tara ni.

Oranmiyan punish useless dindinrin like you
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by FallenShitHole: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2023
Hotice085:
After witnessing the organized, supervised and well coordinated attack of non supporters of APC party in Lagos,I call on all suppressed, disenfranchised, assaulted people to REFUSE being counted in the upcoming national census in Lagos

It is very obvious to the ruling APC in Lagos that you all are insignificant, your presence and contribution a threat to them the reason you were treated the in the last election

Since you are irrelevant to the development of Lagos I urge you all not to participate in the forth coming election, let the APC and their area boys go participate in the census

Your population should never be use only for their gains
Fool, you will never learn. Don''t you have a nation to pack your useless luggage and go back to? Must you live in lagos? Haven' you hear of Biafra that we have been preaching about? With or without you idiots in Lagos, the census organisers can allocate 30 million as Lagos population. When has your zoo census ever been credible. Election is never credible in your zoo, and you stupidly think that your numbers during census count mean anything. Why are my Igbo brothers so daft and dumb?
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2023
Hotice085:

Oranmiyan punish useless dindinrin like you

Ogun Lakaye destroys your mother and father.
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by FallenShitHole: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2023
Hotice085:

Ogun fire your useless life, I wish the Europeans and Americans behaves like the primitive APC Lagos and see if animals like you will ever be able to live a day abroad

People are running their mouth on social media were you mouths tied? Instead your showed the world that Lagos is a city of Animals and criminals
Can a man from Lagos dare go contest in Osun Ekiti Ondo or Oyo state? So if other non YORUBAS chose to vote against APC is it a crime, useless Agberos I don't know the useless bus stop you control but let it be known that you and Agberos should go and do the census
Sango fire you

This fool, stop disgracing yourself here. Your type are the problem we have in Igboland. Haven't you heard of Biafra? Must you force yourself to live with nigerians? Idiot, they will continue to rape you and you will foolishly continue to complain. Dumbarsshole, go and support the fight for Biafra's restoration so you will stop complaining. Zoo citizen wannabe. Ewu!!
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
FallenShitHole:

This fool, stop disgracing yourself here. Your type are the problem we have in Igboland. Haven't you heard of Biafra? Must you force yourself to live with nigerians? Idiot, they will continue to rape you and you will foolishly continue to complain. Dumbarsshole, go and support the fight for Biafra's restoration so you will stop complaining. Zoo citizen wannabe. Ewu!!

Who told you I am Igbo...God punish ya generation
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
COWBOYFAN:

Ogun Lakaye destroys your mother and father.

Guinea pig wey wan die
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
FallenShitHole:

Fool, you will never learn. Don''t you have a nation to pack your useless luggage and go back to? Must you live in lagos? Haven' you hear of Biafra that we have been preaching about? With or without you idiots in Lagos, the census organisers can allocate 30 million as Lagos population. When has your zoo census ever been credible. Election is never credible in your zoo, and you stupidly think that your numbers during census count mean anything. Why are my Igbo brothers so daft and dumb?

Very useless animal who is talking about credibility?
I know freedom of humanity is abominable to you so better get back into the maggot hole you crawled out from
⛈️ Thunder scatter ya life
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hotice085:

Guinea pig wey wan die

That one na your useless father na
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
COWBOYFAN:

That one na your useless father na

Agbero man while father an armed robber
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Kalistus01: 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hotice085:

Man wey ugly pass sh*it, man wey useless pass useless
You go kpia like fowl

Na you go kpai like Xmas fowl, ashiere.. Omo alai Leko oshi, Eleribu Omo… baba baba e lo ugly pass sh*it, iya baba e lo useless pass useless. Omo obo
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kalistus01:

Na you go kpai like Xmas fowl, ashiere.. Omo alai Leko oshi, Eleribu Omo… baba baba e lo ugly pass sh*it, iya baba e lo useless pass useless. Omo obo

Sharap dia, you already a dead rat.....Allah punish you
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by BiafraAburi: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hotice085:

Who told you I am Igbo...God punish ya generation
Brain dead mofo, so who are you hoping for to abstain from census counting in Lagos? How many in population are the people of your ethnic group in Lagos?
I know shame will never allow you to reveal your useless ethnic group, but you are hoping for Igbos to do the bidding for you. May thunder fire you and your useless opinion.
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hotice085:

Agbero man while father an armed robber

Werey. Oni Kure. You and your hopeless father Oni kure
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Putinofrussia: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hotice085:

You think I got time for Agberos videos
lol
He pain am for yansh grin
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Putinofrussia:

lol
He pain am for yansh grin

Idiot, can't you write out what you learnt from watching the nonsense instead of disgracing your father on nairaland
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Brain dead mofo, so who are you hoping for to abstain from census counting in Lagos? How many in population are the people of your ethnic group in Lagos?
I know shame will never allow you to reveal your useless ethnic group, but you are hoping for Igbos to do the bidding for you. May thunder fire you and your useless opinion.

How many are we shey?
Yet you MOFOs were afraid to let them vote now you want them to take part in the CENSUS, see how watery your useless brain is?
Ogun + Sango strike you down dis night
Hopeless moda4ker
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
COWBOYFAN:

Werey. Oni Kure. You and your hopeless father Oni kure

Omo ale, may danfo jam you throway into the lagoon
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hotice085:

Omo ale, may danfo jam you throway into the lagoon

Omo irankiran. Na train go jam you, your father and your slutty use dog of a mother that gave birth to you little puppy. Oni kure
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Kalistus01: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hotice085:

Sharap dia, you already a dead rat.....Allah punish you

Allah punish you and your generation, you are the dead rat not me… eleribu omo
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kalistus01:

Allah punish you and your generation, you are the dead rat not me… eleribu omo

You your father and grandfather are all useless animals
Wild 😜 useless animals
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
COWBOYFAN:

Omo irankiran. Na train go jam you, your father and your slutty use dog of a mother that gave birth to you little puppy. Oni kure

Product of a 👿 satanic armed robber father and a notorious ashawo N20naira mother
Wayward Agberos cultist son making noise here

1 Like

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by vengertime: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Calm down.... NPC has said ethnicity wouldn't be a question in the population census form

Na una Ibo go start wahala and when jungle mature una go still form victim

PVC you no go collect, census you go boycott,. How NorthWest and SouthWest no go dey rotate power

Only Yorubas will be counted in Lagos.

Why count me that is not an indigenous lagosian even when I was born in Lagos Island.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

We will boycott census for sure
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hotice085:

Product of a 👿 satanic armed robber father and a notorious ashawo N20naira mother
Wayward Agberos cultist son making noise here

Ara ni o pa iya e ati baba e. Ono kure. You're a son of a slutty mother and hopeless father
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Putinofrussia: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hotice085:

Idiot, can't you write out what you learnt from watching the nonsense instead of disgracing your father on nairaland
He pain am for blockoss cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXxaS62v5-o
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2024 / Yar'adua Pictured On Hospital Bed (see Picture) / Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.