Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS (6319 Views)

Tinubu is Failing Because His Supporters Believe Only Igbos Reject Tinubu / Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism / Ruga Project : Ganduje, Kano Igbos Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From Sou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Ireportlive: 6:14am On Mar 21, 2023
heniford2:
12 kivs close finland

You have an embassy don't you
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 6:16am On Mar 21, 2023
duro4chang:
Losers are crying upandan on the net. May they all labour in vain. Kikikikikiki!

Labour in vain yet Tinubu and APC were sweating like Christmas goats

No structure don win senators Reps and governor, is that labor in vain?
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 6:18am On Mar 21, 2023
tamdun:

Why do you people think u know what's right for others? Leave yoruba alone and let them clean up their own mess,this is why igbo always have problem where ever they go,stop meddling in other people's affair

If you don't have sense you will never have one
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by heniford2: 6:23am On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:

You have an embassy don't you
your are not in my league boy stop quoting me your still in Nigeria your case its more easy to handle stop quoting me boy
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by duro4chang(m): 6:25am On Mar 21, 2023
Hotice085:

Labour in vain yet Tinubu and APC were sweating like Christmas goats

No structure don win senators Reps and governor, is that labor in vain?
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us. Severe pain. Kikikikikiki. Obi can never be our president.

1 Like

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by noleflendum: 6:27am On Mar 21, 2023
Hotice085:
After witnessing the organized, supervised and well coordinated attack of non supporters of APC party in Lagos,I call on all suppressed, disenfranchised, assaulted people to REFUSE being counted in the upcoming national census in Lagos

It is very obvious to the ruling APC in Lagos that you all are insignificant, your presence and contribution a threat to them the reason you were treated the in the last election

Since you are irrelevant to the development of Lagos I urge you all not to participate in the forth coming election, let the APC and their area boys go participate in the census

Your population should never be use only for their gains
what is difficult in helping you to write the figures?

1 Like

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 21, 2023
Hotice085:
After witnessing the organized, supervised and well coordinated attack of non supporters of APC party in Lagos,I call on all suppressed, disenfranchised, assaulted people to REFUSE being counted in the upcoming national census in Lagos

It is very obvious to the ruling APC in Lagos that you all are insignificant, your presence and contribution a threat to them the reason you were treated the in the last election

Since you are irrelevant to the development of Lagos I urge you all not to participate in the forth coming election, let the APC and their area boys go participate in the census

Do you have any useful intellect at all? Why do you want non-Igbos and Igbos to abstain from census collation when the far better and much more punitive protest against Yorubas would be that you make with your feet?

I.e walk out of Lagos, back to your States of origin, and never come back?

I forget, that option is a no no as many of you loudmouth empty barrels, who have now been put in your place by the Yorubas you mocked as docile cowards for decades, would rather be demeaned in Lagos than muster the pride to leave.

Brethren, if the thing sure for you then leave. Forget this weak and cowardly BS of avoiding census votes. Leave so Yorubas can suffer. I triple dare you.

My biggest desire now is for most of you, if dem born una well, to go back to where they lock you up every Monday, or whenever they want, and cultist killers murder your professors publicly without you ingrate being able to do anything.

Perhaps then some of you will appreciate what you have taken for granted in Yorubaland at the behest of kind, tolerant, liberal, good-spirited and accommodating Yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Ireportlive: 6:28am On Mar 21, 2023
heniford2:
your are not in my league boy stop quoting me your still in Nigeria your case its more easy to handle stop quoting me boy

Child I have been to more countries you can ever dream of qoute me for reciept

1 Like

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Padipadi(m): 6:31am On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Calm down.... NPC has said ethnicity wouldn't be a question in the population census form

Na una Ibo go start wahala and when jungle mature una go still form victim

PVC you no go collect, census you go boycott,. How NorthWest and SouthWest no go dey rotate power

Don't educate them.
Some of them are indeed born to perish.
Don't jump into lagoon again o, just locate Anambra and exit immediately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Padipadi(m): 6:33am On Mar 21, 2023
COWBOYFAN:
Shut up! Everyone is welcome in Yoruba land. The loudmouth Ibos who were insulting and shredding our tradition were the ones we decided to deal with. You were running your mouths for the past few weeks and we had to show you that our accommodating nature shouldn't be taken as cowardice.

Lagos is Yoruba land after all. Don't you ever say "Lagos is no man's land" again.

It's time to now buy nomination form for Chinedu Vivour to contest against Soludo in 2026. Let Chinedu implement his vision for Anambra. His Anambra mother would be proud of him.

Well said

1 Like

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by heniford2: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:

Child I have been to more countries you can ever dream of qoute me for reciept
and here you are a local champion with a local blog telling someone to go commit suicide you should be ashamed of urself thats if u have any
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by IamANigerianMan: 7:00am On Mar 21, 2023
Hotice085:

They will also allocate number to themselves.. we should not waste money for any census.
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by everythinggirly(f): 7:05am On Mar 21, 2023
One day the world will come to an end them your eyes will be open, the earth will be destroyed, then the King of kings will rule!

Kindly contact me for your academic research writing services.
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 7:11am On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Calm down.... NPC has said ethnicity wouldn't be a question in the population census form

PVC you no go collect, census you go boycott,. How NorthWest and SouthWest no go dey rotate power

why you knack your nephew ?
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Ireportlive: 7:12am On Mar 21, 2023
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 7:13am On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=Ireportlive post=121933759][/quote] e pain am ooo
miserable coward
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Lionstep: 7:14am On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Currently Nigeria is a failed state, while northwest and southwest are ruling it, in London today if there's one igboman there is four or more Yoruba in it so why are you guys running away huh , the only option the igbo's can ever have is to start planning early this time around ..... because what happened in 60s is very likely to repeat again
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by juman(m): 7:15am On Mar 21, 2023
Their headache.
If they like they should reject census altogether.

1 Like

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by SWATMan: 7:16am On Mar 21, 2023
COWBOYFAN:
Shut up! Everyone is welcome in Yoruba land. The loudmouth Ibos who were insulting and shredding our tradition were the ones we decided to deal with. You were running your mouths for the past few weeks and we had to show you that our accommodating nature shouldn't be taken as cowardice.

Lagos is Yoruba land after all. Don't you ever say "Lagos is no man's land" again.

It's time to now buy nomination form for Chinedu Vivour to contest against Soludo in 2026. Let Chinedu implement his vision for Anambra. His Anambra mother would be proud of him.

30 years ago, Tokyo Japan was the Largest city in the world with a population of about 30 million inhabitants, she was the economic capital of the east with many corporation headquartered there. Today the city's population has dropped to about 13 million because of a lot of factors. This is to tell you that Lagos can be depopulated also by some primitive and anachronistic behavior been peddled by your likes. You lots do not know the consequences of these archaic actions you are romancing with. Time will tell
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Ireportlive: 7:16am On Mar 21, 2023
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 7:19am On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:

Yes I knack my nephew and so ?
ok
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Ireportlive: 7:20am On Mar 21, 2023
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 7:24am On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:

I forked my prostitute mama
ok 😂
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Ezmans: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Do not mislead the public, it is criminal to resist being counted in an official census. You can be prosecuted for inciting the public against NPC officials

At census, you are assigned unique numbers too as it is used for economic planning .

Frankly, Yoruba Lagosians really do not care whether you are counted in Lagos or in Igboland, just get counted. We have more important issues to resolve in order to ensure that same privileges we give our non Yoruba brothers and sisters here in Yorubaland are accorded Yoruba in Igboland so there is justice and respect. That Yorubaphobic Chinedu episode of 2023 gubernatorial election in Lagos must never ever happen again. Agbedo
but it's not criminal to physicaly attack someone on election day because looks like an Igbo person
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

They will also allocate number to themselves.. we should not waste money for any census.

Abi o, just shut your door on that day let them go count all the Agberos and their followers
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2023
Hotice085:

Useless animal that escaped from the wild Forrest in SW Nigeria, now a street urchin in Lagos and controlling motor parks while doing armed robbery at Night
God punish your ancestors and generation yet unborn

Amadioha and Ogun strike you and your parents. Oni kure
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by kcnwaigbo: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Do not mislead the public, it is criminal to resist being counted in an official census. You can be prosecuted for inciting the public against NPC officials

At census, you are assigned unique numbers too as it is used for economic planning .

Frankly, Yoruba Lagosians really do not care whether you are counted in Lagos or in Igboland, just get counted. We have more important issues to resolve in order to ensure that same privileges we give our non Yoruba brothers and sisters here in Yorubaland are accorded Yoruba in Igboland so there is justice and respect. That Yorubaphobic Chinedu episode of 2023 gubernatorial election in Lagos must never ever happen again. Agbedo
There is nothing criminal in refusing to be counted
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by a4cube: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Is it not criminal to stop people voting thier choice?
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
COWBOYFAN:

Amadioha and Ogun strike you and your parents. Oni kure

Omo Ale,. useless cheap weed smoker
Sango strike you hundred times
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hotice085:

Omo Ale,. useless cheap weed smoker
Sango strike you hundred times

Useless eboe fool. Amadioha and Sango strike you and your household. Oni kure

1 Like

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
COWBOYFAN:

Useless eboe fool. Amadioha and Sango strike you and your household. Oni kure

I am no IBO and may IBOs continue to presss that Afonja neck of yours

Useless Omo Ale, may Agberos continue to run in your family
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hotice085:

I am no IBO and may IBOs continue to presss that Afonja neck of yours

Useless Omo Ale, may Agberos continue to run in your family

Go and die. 3rd class citizen of Nigeria. That's how low eeboes have gone. Oni kure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem / National Theatre Should Be Named 'Fatai Rolling Dollar' - Group / Buhari, Stop Doing Interviews With Al Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.