Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief (42348 Views)

Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu / How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / "Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Amount(m): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
oyin44:
Ibos, living with the people you don't like is not by force..

At least , you are not the only tribe living among the Yoruba people in lagos. .

And , if any of you felt that he or she is being cheated...

instead of constituting nuisance to the society. .abeg leave

Igbos should leave the land and let us show them how to run the country.
Yes we all went through a lot, but when an opportunity came to correct the mistake of the previous we are sure to do the best in this administration. Everyone should be rest assured, our president have the best policies to handle the security challenges in the country.

Igbos like playing victim always. you don't go around claiming ownership of another land.
What Nonsense....
We've thought them a lesson, when it comes to politics in lagos and nigeria.
We're the best in administrative skills, check records.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Rikkely: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Taba21:

Open rebuke is better than secret love, hope you're seen the disadvantage of secret love.

It better to rebuke than to lose your inheritance.

Dude work on your low self esteem
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Taba21: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Rikkely:

Dude work on your low self esteem

Pains terrorists.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Pascal9: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
oyin44:

At least , you are not the only tribe living among the Yoruba people in lagos. .

instead of constituting nuisance to the society. .abeg leave

what is their offense
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Rikkely: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
Amount:

Igbos should leave the land and let us show them how to run the country.
Yes we all went through a lot, but when an opportunity came to correct the mistake of the previous we are sure to do the best in this administration. Everyone should be rest assured, our president have the best policies to handle the security challenges in the country.

Igbos like playing victim always. you don't go around claiming ownership of another land.
What Nonsense....
We've thought them a lesson, when it comes to politics in lagos and nigeria.
We're the best in administrative skills, check records.

When did Igbos rule you? mediocre is in your DNA, yoruba and fulanis has been ruling Nigeria for decades and nothing to show for it
Channel your anger to your mediocre leaders, I reject them long time ago
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Rikkely: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Taba21:

Pains terrorists.

Low self esteem is dealing with you and is never going to leave you anytime soon
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by emani03(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
When people like you talk, I only asked God why I’m in this country?

Blacks hating on fellow blacks😳😳

This is Disheartening,

You are a Yoruba in Nigeria,yes!
Every Nigeria has right to live anywhere.

I told Igbos,their problem is not the Hausa people but some unrepentant tribalist Yorubas!

In north, northwest,north central and north east are united!

Why can’t it be so in the south?

MusaChukwudi:

Isn’t it easier to go back to your region?
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Pascal9: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
alrahmanonline:
Even God knows Yoruba are accommodating but Igbo people take it for weakness, My life Experience made me to be wary of Igbo, You'll rent apartment, When it's time to pay you begged the Landlord to give you some time, when the time reach you colluded with your wife to lie than the Landlord wanted to rape her. Matter reach Police station, Thank God Police sef get small sense Baba Landlord for die for prison, without you paying a dime and still living in the same apartment. Last last Police na Dem come pack out their load out.
is it only igbos that own house rent or misbehave, why this hatred and envy
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Pascal9: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Padipadi:

Those in the east are law abiding.
If you are in Rome, act like Romans.
were they stopped from voting there choice, what is this
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by willibounce1(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Rikkely:

If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drums of war, I will go back to sleep" - Gen Ibrahim Babangida,1993

grin cheesy na so. But ateast it's not the yorubas that are crying all over the Internet that they are being oppressed. You've heard and read about physical clashes between yorubas and hausas which is settled and everyone moving on, but you never hear any physical clash between igbos and anybody because all your chest beating ends on social media. You are bunch of cowards.you always get dealt with whenever you go looking for trouble and after the lashing you come online as usual to cry, wail and play victim.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by alrahmanonline(m): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pascal9:
is it only igbos that own house rent or misbehave, why this hatred and envy
To owe house is not the problem why planning evil to send your landlord to jail just because you don't have money to pay. This is isn't about hatred this is my life experience
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Henry22(m): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
Taba21:

Stop to mentioned SS wherever you're making your sentences instead focus on your south east.

Open rebuke is better than secret love.
I have already addressed this issues from you people but it seems you are more daft than I thought and I pray you remain daft till God takes back his earth 🌍.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Henry22(m): 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
OmegaAutos:

Those ones respect their host, they dont engage in criminalities and didnt call SE no man's land nor say they want to claim the place..
Nobody hate igbos, even God resist the proud, there is a character that is quite repulsive in igbos, thatz what people dislike world over, but the igbos rather than learn and make amendments Will jeep playing victims card

Mr omega mechanic, can you come out of your shell and mention the character and stop saying "there is"?, See no matter how you people try to paint the igbos bad through propaganda it never hides the fact that envy and jealousy is what your brains are clouded with and you know what envy does to it's host.....it kills him/her very slowly.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Pascal9: 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
alrahmanonline:

To owe house is not the problem why planning evil to send your landlord to jail just because you don't have money to pay. This is isn't about hatred this is my life experience
the Yoruba man that killed her landlady in Ibadan what do you call that, stop this hatred good and bad exsist in every tribe
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Henry22(m): 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Teenaira:

I understand what you said but just remove that word 'foolosh' from your message and then it will make a little sense. Remember each time you try to draw the map of areas constituting BIAFRA, you always add SS and they usually tell you they are not part of your BIAFRA

I have made my points but as foolish as you have been and will remain I must say that the brain inside your skull is a waste, it would have been more useful to a donkey than inside your skull when you have refused to make use of it.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Henry22(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Is it not Obvious yorubas in the East or Southsouth don't pass there boundary, infact they live in the east like don't even exist, when Tinubu visited East was there anything like Yoruba dominated visit
Hausas are in Lagos and most voted Pdp why did agberos no go after the, it is plain foolishness for an entire tribe to make themselves face of opposition, since 1999 till date haba ! Igbos remain the sole oppositon in lagos ... when you check PDP total vote these time its crystal clear the main opposition in lagos are the igbos not even "Party" per say

When you learn how to write I will take time to reply you but for now just go and practice how to quote a post on nairaland, thank you.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Bushpolicy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]
oyin44:

instead of constituting nuisance to the society. .abeg leave.

You a very foolish person.

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Henry22(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
dalass:

You self reason am.

Yorubas all over Nigeria are not being witch-hunted because a Yoruba person is sensible enough never to brag in other people's lands. Hausa, calabar, igede, Fulanis and hundreds of other tribes also cast their votes 8n Lagos without any problems. Why is it always Igbos dragging with indigenous people wherever they are?

Lagos, Northern Nigeria,India, Malaysia, etc.... Violence dey their blood. They need deliverance. Why did the Igbo 'Chief ' lead many Igbo youths out to fight on election day?

They spoil for war, when war comes and they're dealt with accordingly, they claim victims. Let panti police do their jobs well on him. Next time he will know his level

Hey sisi how you doing 😊?
Please I need you to understand one thing ok?, And that I don't argue with women, thanks for your understanding, and if I have done so in the past believe me it was unknowingly.bye
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by EmekaA125(m): 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Padipadi:

They v preached peace to you. If you think peace isn't an option, do your worst!
After commiting atrocity in Lagos.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Agunesinjaweola: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sanwoolu should look into all these mushrooms Nze Idigbo chiefs springing up in LAGOS before the next election.

Imagine an Idigbo chiefs going to the polling booth in election morning

One expected the so called chief to remain in his warehouse and continue his business after the election.

.They should face their business now and stop interfering in Yoruba politics.

Enough is Enough 🙂

1 Like

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Exedyne: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
OmegaAutos:

Those ones respect their host, they dont engage in criminalities and didnt call SE no man's land nor say they want to claim the place..
Nobody hate igbos, even God resist the proud, there is a character that is quite repulsive in igbos, thatz what people dislike world over, but the igbos rather than learn and make amendments Will jeep playing victims card

some igbos and arrogance na 5&6
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by MusaChukwudi: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
emani03:

When people like you talk, I only asked God why I’m in this country?

Blacks hating on fellow blacks😳😳

This is Disheartening,

You are a Yoruba in Nigeria,yes!
Every Nigeria has right to live anywhere.

I told Igbos,their problem is not the Hausa people but some unrepentant tribalist Yorubas!

In north, northwest,north central and north east are united!

Why can’t it be so in the south?

Stop crying, there is no south!
I am a Yoruba man. Hope you know what you are?
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by MusaChukwudi: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
crafteck:

When you say 'we', who are you referring to cos i am yoruba and you dont represent me.

Omo ale, I obviously don’t include you in the ‘we’. You are not one of us. May be you should sit your mama down ask her if your real dad is a Yoruba man.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by UnabashedIPOB: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
I am sorry for the travails of Mr. Mozie but we the IPOB warned them. When we called for sit-at-home for all Biafrans, they rallied against it and kept on doing their thing. But when it came to the FRAUD called the election, they SHUT down the market so that their members would go and get their PVC. And those who could NOT show their PVC were banned from entering the market. Even after they obtained their PVC we advised them NOT to go out and VOTE in order NOT to validate Nigeria. Did they listen? Heck NO! My question now is, they got their PVC and VOTED in the FRAUDULENT election, and then what happened? These folks believe in One Nigeria even when we were telling the fools that Nigeria is NOT for them. We told them that they would be sorely disappointed because we know Nigeria more than they do. But guess what? They played the proverbial ostrich with their heads buried in the sand. My prayer is that as long as they keep acting stupid and foolish, may they continue to be victims of FRAUD, called Nigeria.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by MusaChukwudi: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
bukarolz:
Unfortunately, likes of you cannot save 1million naira in their life. It is either you are living with your parents or squatting with a friend.

Have you bought a bag of cement with your money? Poor and ignorant 😢. Lagos was former capital of Nigeria and has a balanced population of different tribal people of Nigeria.

Lagos like every other state belongs to Nigerians. F*** oba and his impoverished baales.

You will be xxxxxx! for saying that to Oba/Baale!

Lagos mainland was the federal capital territory. Ikoyi, Obalende, then it moved to Iganmu and later stopped at Yaba!!!
The rest minus Victoria island was Lagos state, with capital at ikeja.
Yes, I have 4 properties in Lagos and I am a full Yoruba man.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by MusaChukwudi: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dedeity:
Touts like you who amount to nothing will always say rubbish here about Igbos unknown to you that without the Igbo people in Lagos, the sate can't realize 60% of the revenue they generate presently

Go and generate the revenue and pay your taxes in IGBOLAND!!!

Na by force to HELP us in Lagos, Chukwudi?
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by MusaChukwudi: 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omodua:
Have you travelled outside Lagos/Ibadan Axis? Certainly, No!

You're contended doing Agbero work and other manual Jobs. So,your horizon is low/limited. Otherwise, you won't be churning out silly and infantile post like this one.

May God open your eyes to see clearly. And be less tribal with entitlement mentality.

Just leave Lagos, you are crowding up our city and ruining our infrastructure. Get gone IGBO people
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by MusaChukwudi: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
2starboy25:
mind ur utterances u urchin, the same way u want igbos to leave ur house if that's exactly ur house is the same way u will be asked to leave other peoples house if u don't stop hating

Oga, please leave my house.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by MusaChukwudi: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
DOINGS2022:

You, your generation and region are bastard.
Give them Biafra and they'll leave your so called region.

Get your senators and HOR members to give you Biafra…
Igboland is not viable anyway.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by MusaChukwudi: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Geminiivory:

😆 NO ONE IS GOING NO WHERE.. YOUR LANDS ARE OURS AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.. INFACT WE LL ACQUIRE YOUR STATE SECRETARIATS SINCE ENVY AND GREED IS YOUR CLOTHING

Do you know that less than 1% of the igbo people in Lagos have a house there?

Una too dey make noise. Just vamoose back to igboland
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by MamaletASO: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Deceitful story...

There is NO truth there...

It's a Lie

Anyways contact me for your Andrew liver salt 🧂
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South / Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.